Default Avatar

Last Active
Roles
Registered Users

Activity

• I Posted An Ad On OLX. Got A Call Within 5 Minutes From A Person Saying He Is A Verified And Trusted Merchant In OLX And He Has Been Dealing With OLX For A Long Time. He Shared His Aadhaar Card With Me. He Said He Wanted To Buy My Product And That He Was A Shopkeeper. He Said He Will Pay Immediately And His Assistants Will Pick Up The Item Next Day. Since He Is Out Of Town He Cannot Come But He Is Interested So He Will Pay Online And Collect Later. Then He Makes A Payment Of 5 Rupees Using A Voucher To My Account And Shares A Voucher To Scan To Pay For The Product He Wanted To Buy. But When I Scanned And Entered The PIN Like Last Transaction Instead Of The Money Being Credited To My Account It Got Debited. He Said He Didn't Get The Amount And Asked Me To Do The Transaction Again. I Got Duped Of Rs. 17000 In Two Transactions.
    February 13