Email Format for Bank

Dear Sir/Madam

I YOURNAME having a saving account in your branch BRANCHNAME my account no is ACCOUNTNUMBER.

1. My cheque book is finished, please issue a new cheque book, and send it to my registered address.
  2. I have misplaced my cheque book, please cancel all the cheques, and issue a new cheque book and send it to my registered address.
  3.  I debit card is not working, please issue a new debit card, and send it to my registered address.
  4. I have lost my debit card, please block the card, and issue a new debit card and send it to my registered address.
  5. Please send me the account statement for the period of DATE to DATE.
  6. I am not receiving the transactional SMS, please check and update my registered number.
  7. Rs. AMOUNT is debited from my account as the service charge of SERVICENAME, but I have not opted this service. Please refund the amount and do the necessary action to stop this service.
  8. I have lost my debit card PIN, please issue a new PIN and send it to my registered mobile number or to my registered address.
  9. I am not able to login to my netbanking account, always showing “MESSAGE”. Please check and solve the issue.
  10. I want to change my registered mobile number, please change my old number to “NEW NUMBER” or please share the procedure to change the number.
  11. I want to change my account type, please share the details to change the account type.

Waiting for your urgent reply,

YOUR NAME