Reliance Netconnect + - Very slow speed

thinkanishthinkanish Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I already placed a complaint here about the slow internet connection in my locality in-spite of full network coverage. In response to the complaint, a reliance service technician came to my home on 5th May 2012 and confirmed the problem and mailed the speed test of my modem from speedtest.net to their office. And also he assured that my problem will be over by two days. After some time, I got a call from Mumbai and they told that there is a problem in this area and it will be over soon. More than a month has passed since the complain, and still I am experiencing the very slow internet.

My Modem Number: 9380095708
@Reliance: Kindly do take the needed steps as soon as possible because, already much of my time is wasted which you can never repay.

Comments

• R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    thinkanish wrote: »

• edited June 2012
    I am kartik lohani from uttarakhand,udham singh nagar kashipur
    Data card no-9319954168
    When i purchased reliance broadband+ i was getting good downloading speed around 250 to150 kbps but after some i months downloading speed fall down to 15 to 30 kbps. I contact to the reliacne office from where i have purchased this device they told me to contact to the person who solve these type of speed problem he is a reliance worker.I told him my problem and he told me that your problem will be solved in 2 to 3 days but whenever i call him the remains same i am solving your problem months have passed but still i am getting low speed and no satisfied answer from him.
    Please help me and solve my problem
  • bhaskar1003singhbhaskar1003singh Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I am getting very much slow internet speed near about 4-5 kbps and also downloading speed about 10-12 kbps.
    But I am having one of the best plans of Reliance Net Connection. My net connection is postpaid and I am getting about Rs.850 of monthly. Then to I am not getting good net speed.
  • R_COMcare1R_COMcare1 Senior Member

• edited July 2012
    i am experiencing very low speed from reliance netconnect+. The download speed is 20 kbps maximum and plummets down to 1 kbps. Speed was alright when i purchased modem about 50 kbps but now it has gone down that buffering and downloads seem impossible. Even surfing is not smooth. My modem number is 9372630014. Dont suggest measures like disabling the firewall or resetting my modem. that doesnt work. @Reliance- Stop these unethical practices and do something for customer's convenience.
  • R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    thinkanish wrote: »

My Modem Number: 9380095708

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

• edited July 2012
    I am using very slow speed net connection please boost up fast
  • R_COMcare1R_COMcare1 Senior Member

• edited July 2012
    i recently bought the reliance netconnect+ around 2 weeks ago and i was getting gud speed but after 2 weeks the download speed dropped down to 60 kbps and have a very bad ping on games.the say me the speed will go upto 3.1mbps and upload speed to 1.6 mpbs.im really annoyed with this i pay Rs.950 and i get such a slow download speed.i used to have airtel previously and it used to provide me better speed of 400kbps.i need a response as quick as possible or reliance will lose one good customer.
  • R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member

• R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member

• edited July 2012
    I am getting very much slow internet speed near about downloading speed about 1.0-0.4 kbps. I am having one of the best plans of Reliance Data card. My net connection is postpaid and I am getting about Rs.500 of monthly plan. Then to I am not getting good net speed. Many time need to compulsory disconnect and thereafter reconnect.
    Navin C. Pate
    Nani Daman -396 210
    UT of Daman & Diu,

• Navin12Navin12 Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    I am getting very much slow internet speed near about downloading speed about 1.0-1.2 kbps. I am having one of the best plans of Reliance Net Connection Data card . My net connection is postpaid and I am getting about Rs.500 of monthly plan. Then to I am not getting good net speed.i have many time called to reliance customer care but till date not solved my problem.

Dear Reliance NetConnect Management,

I have had the opportunity to deal with a lot of internet service provider across all major metros because I keep travelling.

However, the kind of fraud Reliance communications does no one else can do.

I bought a netconnect dongle (9331358879) on the 4th of July , 2012 with speed upto 3.1 Mbps. However, the speed I am getting is 0.1-0.2 Mbps. On top of that the dongle keeps disconnecting a lot after opening every two websites.

I called up customer care 4 times over the past 20 days to get this resolved. Each time after asking me to do the same old steps like clearing the cache, temp files, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, etc.. I am asked to hold to connect me to the concerned department and then after making me wait for 10 mins , they disconnect the line. I am asked if I stay in the radius of 5-6km of any of the areas from the big list of localities which cover almost the entire Kolkata and if I do, then the answer is that the slow speed is due to CONGESTION which would get cleared by 30th of SEPTEMBER.

Today , after being on the call for 35 mins , I was connected to the technical department and Prachi (technical person from RelComm) told me that 0.2 Mbps speed is the average speed provided by the company and there is no reason for me to complain.

Hence, a company promises speed upto 3.1 Mbps and actually provides an average speed of 0.2 Mbps which is never mentioned to me or to any customer in either the television ads or by the Reliance Webworld staff selling the dongle. RELIANCE COMMUNICATION is THE MOST FRAUDULENT company in the world. Kindly take immediate action against them.
    Navin12 wrote: »

• jdhimmerjdhimmer Junior Member

though i have full network coverage its too slow.

i have a night usage plan, but the network speed drops soon after 8 PM and its of no use.

• vijayavijaya Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    My reliance netconnect 7483094693 was very slow even I was getting good signal in vijaynagar bangalore where they are telling I would get atleast 1.5 mbps normally.. finally I changed to new dongle which was purchased from Reliance web world vijaynagar bangalore on 30th march 2012 . still I was getting max speed of 200Kbps . on 30 May connectivity went to 50Kbps & max of 114 Kbps at few times.
    Fed up with this I raised call with reliance customer care and they just closing the call informing me clear the temp file . Every time I call them seeing last call is getting closed without even speaking to me. and finally they have told data card which i purchased is faulty need to get serviced . I brought one more connection from Office of reliance to test even that also had same issue . and answer from reliance is datacard is faulty. after series of complaints I came to know this is the tricks used by reliance to make money and to escape from custome calls as thier datacard service center will be very difficult access and customer will not go thier. Finally I went to releiance web world where i purchased datacard to inform them but they are dumb people only know How to make money . after the response from relaince i decided to disconnect the teh connection and disconnection complaints raised with reliacne on 24th of june 2012 .I have raised naerly 10 complaints with reliance but all compalints are closed with them and they are not ready to re-open any complaints as they are telling thier system is designed such a way.

They have sent bill promtly for june month from 1st june to 31st june even connection is disconnected on 24th june.

This seems to be cleary fraud buisness from reliance coomunication . & need a strict actions on them so that customers will not get cheated like this
  • vijayavijaya Junior Member

Guys,

Please do not go for the reliance net connect connection. The speed is terribly slow and customer service is pathetic as well. The speed was good initially but after some days it became very slow. Later i was told by the service centre personnel, that there is a huge network traffic in the area and that i can never get any speed. When I questioned why was this not mentioned when i was availing the connection, they did not have a proper center. These people are just after money and are never worried about the services rendered. Kindly stop using Reliance Net connect connection.

Rgds

• R_COMcare6R_COMcare6 Senior Member

Navin12 wrote: »

• sandesh.jainsandesh.jain Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    I bought Reliance Netconnect for Working from home, I can see the reliance tower from my home even the signal indicates the full coverage but the speed was not more than 10 kbps. This was badly affected my work and i faced the escalations too. i have payed the bill for 2 months without using even for a day . My plan was of 3.1 MBPS but never got the speed more than 10 kbps even in bangalore, whenever i called the customer care they i got the same reply , to change the mode from hybrid to netconnect and sometime netconnect to hybrid, i stopped using it now they are forcing to pay a bill of two month for nothing and i get the call where the lady speaks soo indecently and very arrogantly, she is blackmailing me with the legal notice.I would have payed the bill but not after listening to those calls. Reliance should learn how to interact with the customers.
  • R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    edited August 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Net connect no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• R_COMcare8R_COMcare8 Senior Member
    jdhimmer wrote: »

could there be some solution to it ?

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

• edited August 2012
    I buy 3gnetconect starting days his speed is good bt now ver bad on 0.4kbps to 0.15kbps pls solve this
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare"