Spice Service Center in Delhi

edited September 2014 in General Discussions
SPICE%20service%20center.jpg
Spice Service Center in Delhi

Spice Service Center in Vikaspuri

Asc Taneja Electronics (Vikaspuri)

☎ : 9582949316
✉ : tanejaspice@gmail.com

WZ-66/1A, Manohar Nagar,
Vikaspuri Extn, West Delhi

Spice Service Center in Shakarpur

ASC Optimum Teleservices Pvt Ltd.

☎ : 011 32063175
✉ : optimumteleservices@hotmail.com

A-160, Ist Floor, Krishna Bhawan,
Vikas Marg, Shakarpur,
New Delhi

Spice Service Center in Kalkaji

Asc Shree Balaji Telecom (Delhi)

☎ : 011 46061863
✉ : sbtkalkaji@gmail.com

B-30A, Lower ground floor,
Below Nokia Care, Kalkaji,
New Delhi

Spice Service Center in Ashok Vihar

ASC TANEJA ELECTRONICS (Ashok Vihar)

☎ : 9582949315

✉ : rajatarora22@yahoo.com

Flat no 2, Ansari Market,
Opp Goolcha Cinema, Daryaganj,

Toll free Number : 1800-300-77423

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Washing machine not working..complaint done..assurance given within 24 hours .. But no result ..no body attended the complaint ..its neen almost one month now ..reminded many a times
  • edited July 2012
    mera naam hari shankar he. or me last 5 years se mobile repairing field me teacher hu,or me spice service center lena chahta hu please help me
    my cont no -9873393458
  • edited August 2012
    MERA SPICE MOBILE M-6800 HAI JISKA MEREKO SERVICE KARANA HAI BT MERE KO SERVICE CENTER JATA HU CLOSE HI MILTA HAI USKA TIMING KYA HAI AUR WRKING DAYS KYA HAIN PLZ CALL ME 09654626850
    email.id is hiteshrajput143@gmail.com
  • edited September 2012
    sir ,
    iam one of the spice cotamer my phone model: 5500.
    tuch is not praperly working mic also comlent so , i parchas the mobail 16.12.2011 waranty sevice regester the complaint DATE :03.09.2012 near place of pondicherry service center[MEENKSHI ELEKTTRONIC,
    213,leninstreet, kosapalayam,puducherry-13. ] still it not response . the service center persion sent to banglore . i asked when get my cell phone there is no replay
    and i ask the alter native mopail this mater also no responce . i vere sufer for wethout my phone, so plese slove the my praplam

thanking you

s.murali
  • edited October 2012
    i have purchased spice bluebarry phone on 28.05.2012,service tax no is- AAACM0294PST001.my phone is not working,my name is neha,ph no-8800873708
  • edited October 2012
    Myself Jitender Iam using your phone from past 4 months
    I took this phone from home shop 18
    I am suffering this phone due to recharge pin broken
    My residence is in Ramesh Nagar New Delhi Pin no-110015
    Give me near about address of spice phone service centre branch
  • edited November 2012
    mera mobile ke tuch screen kam neahi kar raha hai.service center ka pata neahi hai. please call me mobile no is 9716274844
  • edited November 2012
    mera nam hai virender ku kakkar mane spice ka phone liya tha jiska modle no.spice mi-425.mane service center jjcolony,wazirpur.m jama karaya tha date.11/10/2012 ko jama kraya tha jiska koi bhi kush nahi btata hairoj phone karta hu bolte hai pending chal raha hai,,,,,what i will do plz help me mera phone no. 8285851585
    Dear Team,

Before 4 months only I purchased Spice QT-68 mobile from Saket, PVR-NOkia Showroom, After one month only I have facing keypade Prob, some key's are not working and tragpade is also stop to working, Battery backup is very down, So I went to Southax Service center, thier the guies are mis behave with us, they are not listen anything and told go to other service center we are not going to take responsiblity and if u need service from us than Pay Rs.1100, My ph is in warenty period after requesting so many time once he open my phone and said water is entered in ur phone u have to paye money Rs.1100, But when I checked with outside Mobile prepare store they said in your phone water is not yet entered it is machine problem u have to contact with service center, so again I went to Southax that time also they used ruff language and said get from here we are not going to give service without money.

Try to solve my problem and suggest me what should I do, I also tried to findout govindpuri service center but that is also shifted.

Please try to teach your service center member how to give customer service.

Please reply me as soon as possible.
    My contact no. 8826180475, Email Id- ruma.kumari@wipro.com
    Date:1/12/2012
    SR No:30100144CC0041
    Model:M-5885
    IMEI:911140551225900
    While using this model i experienced following problems:
    1.Touch problem.
    2.Switch on/off button problem.
    3.Hands free jack not working properly.
    As guided from just dial I went to Optimum Teleservices Pvt Ltd. and experienced very bad service response from the people attending the customer.First of all an attendant open my phone by breaking the seal on the nut. Then,he asked me to submit the phone. So that he can send it to company further.On his guidelines I submitted my phone intact and without any single scratch on my handset to the service center.On the same date I received a message on my phone that the handset is received at service center with SR No:30100144CC0041. On the same day ,late night I received another message that the handset is repaired and ready to deliver.Kindly collect it in 2 days.

Date :4/12/2012
    I went to receive my handset and was harshly treated by the employees who were standing behind the attendant.After 2 hours I was told to come on 10/12/2012 as the handset was still with the company as per to service center manager Mr.shelendra. I asked few numbers so that i could ask before coming.He gave me their service center number and spice mobile customer care number which are non working.
    Your contact number :1800-300-77423
    This number always says "your call could not be completed"

Date:7/12/2012
    At 2 pm i received a message that the handset is repaired and ready to deliver.Kindly collect it in 2 days.

Date:10/12/2012
    I called on several numbers provided to me by service center and found them non working. So,I went to service center and asked for my handset. Time they took to return me the repaired handset was approximation of 2 hours and what i found was broken handset from 5 places which are as follows:
    1.Outer body near right screw was broken.
    2.Outer body near left screw was broken.
    3.One of the screw was so pushed that it was almost coming out from the front panel.
    4.Front panel (around touch screen ) was totally broken and looked like someone forcefully tried to open it.
    5.Rest of the whole body was scratched.
    When i raised objection on the above concern,one guy (attendant)in the room tried to force me to take back the phone and said it was broken from companies end.I rejected to receive the handset as it was in very bad condition i.e just opposite to the condition in which i gave my handset.Later on after 2 and a half hour he asked me to come on 17/12/2012 as they will send it to company.
    At the end i asked him to mention the damage made by the company on my job sheet an put a stamp on it.He did so.I am sending u scanned job sheet with and without change.

Date:17/12/2012
    Once again I called on several numbers provided to me by service center and found them non working. So,I went to service center and asked for my handset. This time they asked me to wait for few minutes.After an hour when i asked for the handset,manager said that they have just received the body from company and they are working on it.after 2 long hours they gave me the phone and now the body was broken near the right screw and the front panel near the touch pad wasn't even touched.
    Later when i raised this question manager said "sir,ye part tut jata hai hum ismy kuch nai kar saktey,aap khud dekh lijiye" that this part breaks automatically and they can't do anything and got to keep it as it is.
    When I replied that I want my phone as it was.Then a guy aged 15-18 said "hum badi daer se sun rahen hain,itni daer mai toh hum bahar faink deten hain" ;he meant that they were listening to me for long time and they will throw me out of the service center.
    Later on manager Mr. Shelendra told me to come on 22/12/2012.

NOTE:I want a reply to this mail from a relevant department and a call from the customer center other wise i can take the matter to consumer forum as i got sufficient evidences.

I am a customer of Spice and using a spice mobile i.e. 495 SN MI 495 HS0004782, S-IME-911255850077817, 911255850097815 which has been purchased by me on 17.01.2013 by Naresh Electronics (India), 157, MCD, Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005 Bill No. 65131 Book No. 652 Phone No.s 25801074 and 25801075which is under warrenty. I visited many service center's of spice namely B-6/88, Rohini Sector-7, J-2/79, Sanjay Colony, JJ Colony-Wazirpur, Shop No. 15, A-2/40, Near Vishal Megamart, Rajouri Garden, Delhi but all they refuesed that they cannot repair it without paying of money or go to another spice service centre. I am harashing a lot by service centre of spice because no one is ready to help me to repair my mobile. I cannot understand where I have to go.
    Therefore, I am writing to you please suggest where I have to go to repair it. Should I go to Consumer Court for justice. Please take early action on my matter and please consider my this letter as a notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Advocate Sarika
    Delhi High Court,
    Chamber Block III, Second Floor, No. 104,
    Add. C/8, HNo. 512, Sector 8, Rohini, New Delhi-110085
    M-9654612375, 9871055136, 9871055162
    e-mail id- neerajmehta848@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    I purchase spice steller 435 on 6 may 2013.since I purchased my mobile till now I suffered very much with spice, from 1st week of purchase mobile lots of software arises,i contact allahabad service center but they are calling me every day for service and till now my problem is as it is,they saying there is software problem and submit mobile for 4-5 days.what is hell is this.purchasing of spice mobile is my worst experience ever.if problem is not sortout I'll go to consumer court....
    Ayaz,09311153091
    hi

from last 1.5 month my mobile is service center of spice they are still not resolve my problem,
    please suggest me what i do now---please reply me on rmadc143@yahoo.com
    bad experience of service center they replaced of my phone battery and crushed its screen also within one week
  • edited September 2013
    I buy new spice phone mi-422 and he was totally hanging all the time and they show negative charging I m totally disappointed
  • edited October 2013
    vicky mere mobile ki tuch nhi chal rhi
    mera mod. no spice mi280
  • edited October 2013
    In my spice mi502 the msg type lumit is 3 pages after this it will convertef into mms pls tell me about the solution its urgent
  • edited October 2013
    Staff are not professional. They are from rajasthan. Not no how to talk a customer. It is better to make a police complaint when your phone is under waranty period.
    Zafar
    Dear Team,

Please try to teach your service center member how to give customer service.

Please reply me as soon as possible.
    My contact no. 8826180475, Email Id- ruma.kumari@wipro.com
  • edited November 2013
    there is no avilability of mobile no. and landline no. of spice service centers , yet no. is given by many sites and online stores but no no. is in use . i purchase spice mobile from home shop 18 but no.s given by them is not in use plz call me at 9899518878 if any one know spice service centers in delhi
  • edited November 2013
    My spice phone mi502n problem Ye h ki net slow chal raha h or apne app off show hota h plese help me my no is 9650631149
  • edited December 2013
    I bought this stellar pinnacle mi 530 for rs 14k in feb dis year...In second month of purchse battry was replaced,gave such battery backup nd nw aftr 6 mnths again vey poor backup...will some one from spice customer service help or do i need to complaint to consumr court. My numbr:9899126667
  • edited December 2013
    Dear I went so many service centre place bt I found all the service is closed. My mobile no is 9555854684. Kindly do the need ful and give ur service address and contact no
  • edited February 2014
    dear sir i have purchasd spice m6110 date of 5.11.2013 after 1 month speaker kharab ho gaye ye phone mene home shope 18 se liya hai please vivek vihar ke near serice center ka address and no dijiye my phhone number is 9716238635
  • edited February 2014
    Helloo everyone
    yaar mere spice m 6900 knight ka touch nahi mil rha hai..plz help me my contact no. Is : 7827966409
    email id: avinashparashar92@yahoo.com
  • edited March 2014
    two manth perchase spice 504 phblat our chandigarh mia koi bhi service center nahi jo app na address htea hai sab wrong my name biram pal #3267 sec 25 d chd mobil n0 8872697384 e-mail -biram-1974@yahoo.com
  • edited April 2014
    MUJHE spice service center DHOONDNE MAI KITNI DIKTE HUI HAI AB YE spice service center B/52 KALKAJI UPPER H.D.F.C. BANK 1ST FLOOR MAI HAI PLEASE FRIEND YE NEW HAI OR spice HOTSPOTS WALO KO BHI PTA NAHI HAI MUJHE GHUMATE RAHE YAHA SE WAHA INKI spice service ACHI NAHI HAI BAD
    B - 52, Ground Floor, Hans Raj Seth Marg
    Kalkaji Main Road, Block B, Kalkaji, New Delhi, DL 110019
  • edited June 2014

I am a customer of Spice and using a spice mobile i.e. MI-450 which has been purchased by me on 17.10.2013 . My mobile touch is not working. I am harashing a lot by service centre of spice . I cannot understand where I have to go.

Santosh singh
    M-9624043801 9574163781, 8347985159
    e-mail id- suddusingh.kumar@gmail.com
  • edited August 2014
    My spice mi415 tuch has been broken.I want to repair it my contect no.9711308486 . It's tuch not available in market, can you provide its tuchscreen.if you provide it i will be very thankful to you. I am trying to replace it for last two month
  • SpiceMobilesSpiceMobiles Member
    edited August 2014

Kindly share the IMEI number and location. So that we can assist you better.

Spice Mobiles.
  • edited August 2014
    mara phone spice mi-504, meri touch crark ho gayi ha jo faridabad (hr.) me avleble nhi hay.
    mey abhi-abhi spice key sath judda hu.
    please help me.
    and sand to spice mi-504 touch at sarvice store in faridabad.