Nokia Service Center in Delhi

✉ : venuscomm_del@nokiacareindia.com

37, DDA market, phase III,
Ashok Vihar, New Delhi 110052

Mon - Sat, 10:00 to 19:00

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I am using nokia C3 . Internet service is activated on my phone , i am comfortabally using my browser but my What's App is not working. please help me with the same.
  • Nokia IndiaNokia India Senior Member
    edited October 2012

Please visit Nokia Support Discussions - Nokia Support Discussions - Nokia Support Discussions for more information.

Team Nokia India

• edited October 2012
    how much prise of nokia 5233 mather board.....
    i am using nokia asha 200 my internet browser is not working
  • edited February 2013
    i want buy a touch of nokia c6-01. what is the actual price in nokia service center.
    edited February 2013

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
  • edited February 2013

Nokia phones suck and the service sucks more.
    They are just fond of earning revenue and never want to resolve an issue
    Better buy a Micromax or a chinese mobile phone but please say no to Nokia!
  • edited February 2013
    Mera job sheet no. 382504886/121103/22 hai mai 02/11/2012 ko nokia c6-00 set Gorakhpur nokia care centre me jama kiya tha par nokia company us set ko replecement kar ke mughe nokia 500 set dena chahti hai par nere pass pahale se nokia 500 set hai is liye mai "NOKIA LUMIA 510" set chahta hu par 4 month hone ko hai par centre se koi sunavai nahi ho rahi hai please meri madad kijiye mughe "NOKIA LUMIA 510" dila dijiye.
    mera mobile no. +918726921516 , +919616619652 hai please help me....
  • edited April 2013
    Sir my cell phone ,model no.NOKIA ASHA 300.is under complaint -Touch pad not working.It is under warranty period. Its IME number is 353286051572749.I have given to given to NOKIA CARE at Nagercoil,Kanyakumari DIST. Tamil nadu on 13/03/2013.

Sir so for I did not receive my phone. They are telling that my phone is in Delhi service centre .It take twenty more days So please take step to get my phone as early as possible.
    Sir I want know one more information that when I bought the above phone it had one year warranty .Now NOKIA CARE in Nagercoil tellin that you have extented one more year warranty .In order to entertain the period they demented Rs525. Is this amount is necessary to extant the warranty period My mail ID is sukusandhya@yahoo.com
    edited April 2013

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Device IMEI number.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
  • kamrankamran Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    Dear sir ma'am
    I purchased new c2-01 from Nokia showroom on 27-05-2013, i was facing network problem in new handset ,
    than on 31-05-2013 I go Nokia care Maa communication at vikas marg Delhi 92, there I gave my mobile to solve
    that problem, they said to me please wait after 1 hour they said we are sending mobile to company wait two or three days
    we will call you but they doesn't called me , yesterday I called them they said mobile will came tomorrow , today i called they them
    they said mobile is not repaired , i want to exchange that because that fault was from company mobile was new
    nokia service centre gave me job sheet number is 144433527/130531/37 to communicate my mobile no is 9910671871
  • sarthak_harrysarthak_harry Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    There is a very minor dent on the North East Corner of my Nokia lumia 800 handset (image attached) because of which Nokia Care centre refuse to accept it under warranty, as i visit Nokia Care Centre for the Handset Software & battery issue.

There is one more issue:
    i visit nokia care centre for 3 times in past 6 months (last time in 1st week of may"2013) regarding to battery problem in my handset as it giving a backup of less than 8 hours,
    & everytime they said that "battery is OK & it only because of internet i am using for facebook & whatsapp",
    but after finishing of 6 months of warranty (on 15th may) when i visit them (on 30th of may) they said me that we can't accept it under warranty because of dent & there is a battery problem too (after diagnosing the device).

So what type of after sales service offered by nokia ?
    Did Nokia & their Care Centres cheating the customers by their smartness ?
    Or, its a mistake by me to purchase a Nokia Handset ?
    Sir/ Madam,

I am parveen james, i have nokia C7 mobile phone, C7 mobile IMEI no: 355960048189068, and Os working Nokia Belle, software version is 111.040.1511, im facing a problem regarding durring call my mobile hang and auto restart, some time tuch paid not working.....
    So, i request you please Help me.... aspl.

Thankyou

Parveen James.
    M-9013012728
  • antalaserviceantalaservice Junior Member
    edited July 2013
    Dear sir/mam,

As Per my Telephonic Conversation with Nokia on 14/04/2013 having reference number (1-14421697927).

I submit my phone at Nokia care centre having Job Sheet No. 150433527/130713/33.

As per discussed, i have a grievance on Nokia's Product & its after sales service issues.

Problem in my Handset (Lumia 800)

• Major Issue - Very Low Sound (in Speakers)
    • Sound Buttons (Sound up Button stop working sometimes)
    • Sound Disturbance in Headphones (Volume increase very high if any message arrive in between playing music)
    • Battery Backup (Not more than 6 hours on normal smart use)
    • Phone Shutdown (Many Times Phone Shutdown in use & in between call & not start for hours) - {I Submit my phone for 4 times regarding this issue}
    • Applications Crash (Software have a major concern)
    Grievance for Nokia after sales service(Nokia Care Centre)

I am submitting my Phone for 4th time regarding to above issues, but i feel Nokia's Care Center Service a Mental Harassment.
    Case
    I deposit my Phone Yesterday at 11:00 IST, They gave my handset after 4 long hours waiting time at 15:00 IST, but when i check my phone in front of them it was totally silent (No sound), they again take my handset and gave it to me after 1 more hour which is just as was before, when i ask them what was issue, they said that only software concern as they repeated from last 4 visits.

I called your team for this issue & they told Care Center to generate the Job, & after sometime Care Centre refuse to provide me the job sheet, i again called your team for this misbehave & after all they provide the job sheet to me after 1 more hour at 17:00 IST.

It Costs me 2000 INR for a day which waste at your Service Centre.

I have Following issues from Nokia Care Centre :
    • [FONT=courier new, monospace]Long Waiting Time (Do not provide information on how much time they need for repairing)
    • [FONT=courier new, monospace]Inefficient Engineers (Repeating the same procedure for different concerns)[/FONT]
    • [FONT=courier new, monospace]Poor Etiquette of Behavior[/FONT]
    • [FONT=courier new, monospace]False Information (They lie to your team that "they show me that exact model working same as mine" but in fact they don't show that & they talk to your team by going far from me.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=courier new, monospace]Poor Infrastructure[/FONT]
    [FONT=courier new, monospace]Inefficient Knowledge (from last 3 visits they told me that my phone is not under warranty because of scratches which are from normal wear tear usage), but everytime they accept it under warranty after i call your team.[/FONT]
    _________________________________
    [FONT=courier new, monospace]I am Mentally Harassed with the Product as well as from the Service of Nokia.[/FONT]
    [FONT=courier new, monospace]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=courier new, monospace]Take Action & rectify my problem Please as my phone is submitted at Care Centre with job sheet![/FONT]

Sarthak Aggarwal

Source : CNBC Awaaz - Pehredar (Media - Network 18)

Contact no.: +91-9910025306
    [/FONT]
  • edited September 2013
    hi..
    i brought nokia lumia 520 few months back. it was gud handset i enjoyed using it but all of the sudden i donot my phone started showing few pink nad blue spots on the screen. i ran to service centre and they first deny after few min. they get agree... they said come after 3 days your set will be fine. then i visited again i saw same patches. they again kept my phone for a week.
    and now again my phone geting exterimly hot anf automatic switched off. i again kept that for a 1day.
    and now it showing no sd card and same sd card is working on another phone..

what shoukd i do. ???????????? how many times i should visit ur service centre.???????
  • edited October 2013
    Dear All,

My nokia Lumnia 800 stopped working suddenly , it is under warranty when we went to the Nokia Authorised service center at NRI Communications, O-9 Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. I was charged Rs 750/- as they said that they have update the software. Now i know why Nokia is Losing the Market as i had a similar problem with my samsung handset they did not charge a single penny for rectifying it . i wonder what the warranty is for. Service center people are extremely rude and they can charge or say anything they as we have no other options. i will not advice any person to buy Nokia product ever again. my jobsheet no (131005/33)

M Raut
    email: manmathraut@gmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    Disturbing the sound in nokia asha202
  • edited November 2013
    Mobile Nokia E5 in which problems are on display sim show offline & Oppen lock button finish.
  • edited December 2013
    Hello Sir,
    I want know about my handset problem.I have checked my Nokia C5 cell. Authorized Nokia care center,He checked my cell.
    But He told me.It can't be repair here.It will be sent our main H.Q. I agree but after 25 days, He says me.It can't be repair and I have payed the service charge also.
    So I want to Know,Its possible Any Handset is checked by main Nokia Head Quarter.But It can't be repair.
    Please give me Reply
    I shall be thankful..please Regard My complaint
  • edited February 2014

Well my name is Abhinav & my number is +91-9810112990. I have Nokia's X2-01 & my concern is that my handset gets switch off on its own. I once just thought of keeping my handset out in sunlight for few hours and it got started but again after few minutes it again got off. Then, again i placed my handset in the sunlight for the entire day & it got started but again it got switched off again. So, the problem is whenever i place my handset in sunlight for the complete day, it gets switch on but after few minutes it gets off automatically. Kindly, help me in rectifying this problem ASAP.

Abhinav Takiar
  • edited February 2014
    I forgot my Nokia mail id
  • edited February 2014
    i submitted my handset with a display problem on 6th Jan 2014 to NOKIA CARE CENTRE, Karnal, they replaced the display but the issue was not resolved, so they told me that they will send my handset to the company, they did and i got my phone back on 18th jan with the issue still not resolved, i gave the handset back to them on 20th jan and till now i have not received my handset. I called on the care line several times evn mailed to the nokia care and every time the reply was that they are escalating my complaint an i will get a call in 24 hrs but for 10 days now i have not recieved any call, the care centre also is not answering and making excuses every time. It's been a month since i submitted my phone to the service centre.
    I guess buying a micromax or even Lava handset would have been a better idea.
  • edited April 2014
    i have recently lost my nokia asha 200 dual sim mobile, can you please help me to track who is using my mobile right now. my IMEI Nos. are 354556059291800, and 354556059291818. thank you.
  • edited May 2014

I bought a nokia lumia 620 from a shop in Delhi in August 2013 . Now i find that it hangs a lot, the voice is unclear when making calls, and now the button to lock and the camera dont work..
    It keeps hanging a lot.. and then I have to take off the battery for it to work !

Divya
  • edited May 2014

I am writing this mail to you as my last hope and waiting for your positive response, below are the details.

1. Contact Number:
    2. Your Location : Dilshad colony Delhi-95
    3. Device IMEI number: 354636058961288

Problem detail:

I have Nokia 620 and problem with my set is extreme heat up. I have submitted my mobile to Nokia service center (Dilshad Garden Delhi) a month before. During this time period they have repaired my mobile 4 times but problem not yet resolved, there is no transparency so that I know what they repaired and right now the mobile is with Nokia service center. Please do something to resolve my problem.

I will provide you the my service job ID if required.

Shailja Bisht
  • edited June 2014
    my fhane internet browsar not warking problam plz help mi mi fhane reset updaating to my xpresbrowsar plz help mi pllz plz pllz is problam 3 day
  • Anujahuja700Anujahuja700 Junior Member
    edited June 2014

I have bought a Nokia 1520 which is barely couple of months old and I started getting problem with its memory card slot not getting recognized. I have made several complaints for the same issue but still no help from them. I want to start the process of filing a case with the consumer court but I hope I may get some help from Nokia after this email. My complaint numbers are:

SR 1-15254854123
    SR 1-15253856306
    SR 1-15250833925

Still would like to address my issue for a reference.

1st Day : I went to Nokia care center and found people were literally fighting over some issue. Seriously. I returned home after looking at all that. Then I started to search website with reference to people facing problems with Nokia care and found out that a lot complaints logged on same issue. I thought it might not happen with me. 2nd Day : I contacted Nokia care and was given a service of home pick of my device since Nokia provides pick and drop service to privileged customers. Person who came to pick my product was not carrying any receipt book, not wearing any dress which shows he works in Nokia. I asked him to show his Id card, to my expectation he did not have any. I refused to give my phone and I asked him that I want to speak with his manager. His manager on the phone said that they do not give any job sheet or receipt on pick up, if you do not trust us you can come yourself to Nokia care. I really found myself a privileged on the first go. 2nd Day : I went to Nokia where they first said that my phone is opened somewhere and all the screws are missing. Believe me, I got shocked that my new phone which was working completely fine other than the card issue now was given a different issue altogether. I started to argue and after a lot when they found out that I will not accept this they said that we are sorry it was not your phone, it was someone Else's phone we mixed up with. Then they said my phone will be repaired under warranty. I refused as why should I take a repaired phone which I bought for almost 50,000 rupees. I started to argue that I won't accept a repaired product at any cost. Executive then asked me to wait and to my surprise he came out and said that now phone's memory card slot is damaged and it won't be replaced and repaired under warranty. When I asked them to provide me with a DOA certificate so I can chase the seller, they even refused for that. I clearly shows that they are trying to make money from me. Can you imagine.. A phone which is just a few months old and working properly and now its internally damaged. This is the same thing happening with me as well. People wrote on wp central that Nokia will do anything to not replace their product. Sir, I will do anything but will not accept this. I have started to communicate with people who have faced similar issues. I will make sure that this issue gets noticed by media and will even harm myself if required to get attraction from media as I am not the only one. This is my hard earned money and 40..50,000 is not a small amount of money. Also brands like SONY, HTC, SAMSUNG provide insurance on their high end devices but no such act to protect consumer by NOKIA. Please, Please, Please do justice with me on this issue as it is seriously not my fault. Hope for a positive response.

Kind Regards,
    Anuj Ahuja
    anuj.ahuja@inbox.com
  • edited July 2014
    I have bought a Nokia lumia 620 I started getting problem with its cander events is not showing I have made several complaints for the same issue but still no help from them. I want to start the process of filing a case with the consumer court but I hope I may get some help from Nokia after this email. My complaint numbers are:
  • edited July 2014
    I m mohd .mosin sir r mem I have Nokia x mobile bt I can't use the mobile proper because it's too hang n soo much betry problem 4 time I m going to Nokia care in lajpat ngr bt thy cnt solv my problem even I call to maneger bt hi dnt do it for any thing its to hrt for me plzzz do something for me plzzzzz my mobile number.9911616506 .8527227389
    Dear All

Today I have the worst experience of Service center at Nokia Care sector 12 I had visited their for my 3 month old mobile set which i purchased on 12th June 2014 which is having display problem it was getting on but display was not there I had given in service center at sector 12 but they told me that there is something liquid in phone hence the warranty is void I had seen closely it was not liquiid it was the soldering paste I told them that this is paste not any other type of liquid as you told they refused that this is not paste this is liquid I didn't want to have argue with them but I was very much disappointed with this type of behavior with customers that a brand company is making fool of the customer that they themselves put liquid or paste on the board and told customer that there is liquid and warranty is void you have to pay an amount for repairing the cellphone.
    If anyone in Nokia can help the customers for such issue please keep an Eye for this type of Fraud.
    Feel free to contact me to share my worst experience with such a Brand company.

Ramkishan