Salary is not giving my company

damodarreddysdamodarreddys Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Computer
Salary is not giving my company, they are prolonging like any thisng. can you please help me to whom i need contact for this. how i need to submit this on consumer court.

Thanks
Damodar Reddy

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Dear Sir/Mam,

I am working in shree bhagwati apparels india pvt. ltd. C-3 sector 58 noida as a pattern master its a garment export company. I join this company on 11th august of this year but when september month comes i told for my salary but they told us that they will pay my salary on 25th september i will wait for 25th september but on 25th they told for pay salary on 10th october but on 10th october our company's electricity will cut off due to pending bills of 150000 next day they will told us to come on 15th october to take our full and final salary but when we all workers present on 15th october on company's premises company's gate are closed our company's owner Mr. amit mittal told us that company is closed but they given our salary in two days but after two days they give next week date but after that they give date and date not pay our salary so we want to know what should we do for our salary please suggest us something nearest idea we did not want to put case in consumer court we need solution out of the court.

madhurender
    madhur.bajaj24@yahoo.in
  • edited December 2012
    Eternity by Calvin Klein is one of the greatest marketing ranges. fitflop shoesApart from, who specifically is going to see the label that your soles are covering up? Exactly no one is likely to know the big difference!Acquiring back again to the architectural heel. The prime notes are Italian lime, icy pear and green almonds.
  • edited April 2013
    Hii sir my name is sonu sharma i,m working with qtriangle infotech ahinsha khand 2 indirapuram ghaziabad
    my previous month salary due on qtriangle.
    company say that you leak my client data so company not pay your salary but sir i,m not doing any illegal work
    so please suggest me what can i do can i take illegal action against company.
    where and how .
  • edited April 2013
    I need my salary

i was working Webtech Media Pvt. Ltd. Company As a customer support associate , But now i do not work there, i have resigned from there, i have resigning latter but they are not give me my salary i ask so not reply me only say you are not deserved the salary, i did not received my salary of 1.dec. to 10jan. i need my salary my salary package was 15k per month.
  • edited June 2013
    Hi Everybody

I was working in a company named Sankhya Infotech Limited which is located in Hyderabad. The company has not paid me salary and other dues since 3 months. Kindly advice what actions I can take against these employers who think that they will decide employees fate only by virtue of being stupid bosses. There must be tough laws in India to ensure actions against these employers in time. There is no concept of management or HR in these kinds of companies as it is being governed by one singe person and not by process or laws. An employee cannot devote all the time to ask for his salary and other dues which he is eligible. Can anyone help me in getting my salary and other dues by this company and take actions against the management of the company.

I hope some day the Indian laws will be so strict that these kind of employers will be banned from operating a business.

Thanks
  • edited September 2013
    Hi, My company is Luminous ETS, They not given my 2months and pending due from last one year. Is any body who can help me that case.
  • edited September 2013
    jds infotech fraud comp hai jisme ankush fraud hai
  • edited September 2013
    jds infotech @ fraud comp hai jisme ankush @aur sweta milke consultant s deal krke ladko se paisa leke is company me job dete hai aur fir kuch mahine badd nikal dete hai sab aur salary bhi nhi dete hai.ankush fraud hai ye ladko k life k sath khilwad krte hai sb
  • edited September 2013
    Hii sir my name is Ankit sharma i,m working with ILMP infotech
    my previous month salary due on ILMP.
    company say that you leak my client data so company not pay your salary but sir i,m not doing any illegal work
    so please suggest me what can i do can i take illegal action against company.
    where and how .
  • edited December 2013
    Dear sir

My name is Gaurav i,m working with Ayurvedic campany name - Jiva ayurvedic pharmacy limited
    my month salary in campany is 5756 after cutting PF and ESIC.
    im leave because campany official behavior is not good.they not paid my salary of last month november.so please help me to get my salary

Regards
    gaurav
    gauravbawa3@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    Hello. I worked for a recruitment agency in the capacity of VP business operations for over 15 months. The resignation clearly states my relieving date on 30th Sept 2013.

I had not been paid my salary for the month of Sept 2013 despite several follow ups and assurances of paying by the management after my resignation.

Eventually now, my ex-employers have stopped responding to my messages and requests completely, hence I am seeking help.

How can you / your team help me get my salary?

Please do respond.

Regards,

Rajesh
  • edited April 2014
    Dear,
    I have resigned & serve a 60 day notice period . But my employer now want me to sign a agreement in order to receive my Due January 2014 salary.The terms & conditions are as follow
    1. They are not giving me the gratuity amount ...after serving 5.5 years
    2.I and any of my family member don't work as a employer in the same line of business for 1 year
    3.I don't work with the same clients but they are not disclosing there client list ,then how should i know to whom i have to work or not..please help me ...i am working in the animation industry as a senior 3D artist...Most important at the time of appointment no such agreement is sign by me...They made this agreement after my resignation
  • edited April 2014
    I informed to all the job seekers that never come in this comapany because our salay due for the last 10 months and not giving salary for the last 3 months at a streatch .

contact-40027777. kolkata
  • edited May 2014
    hi,
    i am working with an insurance company in india since 22nd march 2014, yet i have not received salary for any of month. my branch manager is telling that i wont get my salary. what action i can take against the company and branch manager

regards

mayank
  • edited August 2014
    Sir my name is manoj kandari and i was woring in a company and company terminate me after working a month and only reason se without intimation of one day leave...i need my salary how can i
    My no 8586052884
  • edited August 2014
    hi,
    i am working with an insurance company in india since 22nd march 2014, yet i have not received salary for any of month. my branch manager is telling that i wont get my salary. what action i can take against the company and branch manager

regards

mayank
    <ahref india is our country, whatq you are dtryoug to id nothgin but india is our country what is inida is our country is not what to do aslkdjfa;s as;dfjasdjfa sdflkajdsf asdkfjas dflkajfd;lajdsf asldfjas dfas df asdkfksaddks sslslslkd skkskskierwo
  • edited September 2014
    Sir I am mandeep singh sodhi I was working with xenos automotive ltd from nov 2011 to dec 2013 I resigned from that company in dec 2013 and after that working for 45days as per notice period now after 6 to 8 month I not get my full&final when I mail to them they give me assurance that will come but in last month they asked me give the noc from my channel partner those I have wrok I already submit in month of july on company account but now they want on letter head of that channel partner they are harsing me please tell what can I do to get my 3 month salary or 2 month tour expenses or my pf account to settle
  • edited September 2014
    My company is not giving my last salary, when i called to company they said next week we will sent you salary but still more then one month i am not getting my salary. what can i do please give me suitable suggestion ... thanx