Complain against TELEBrands India Pvt. Ltd. Complain # 858849

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping

This is to inform you that I have purchased a product (Revo Styler) as a gift for my younger sister along with the loyalty card from TeleBrands bearing order number M728873 over my credit card by calling at 1-800-102-7000. I do not remember the exact date however I guess the order was placed in the month of October and the product invoice date
was 7th Nov 2008. The product came defective out of box and she was not able to use it even once. It was a huge embarrassment for me and this was later reported to the TeleBrands Customer Service. As suggested I shipped the product back and never heard from them since then. I tried reaching them and every time I called the sales people told me all the representatives in customer service are busy and asked me to callback later. After several attempts I finally reached the customer service and they informed that the product is not in stock and will be shipped back next week. I waited for more than a week and called back again, and every time I called they would tell me the product is out of stock and will be shipped next week or in 10 days. Several weeks passed and I have never received the product and finally asked for a refund. I have also lodged a complaint with them bearing complaint number 858849 and there was no one who called or followed up on the complaint to check what the issue is. If the product is out of stock I would at least expect them to have little courtesy towards the customers to call back and inform about the issue and provide with a ETA (estimated time of arrival). Till date I never heard from them, neither about the product nor about the refund. As I said, this was a gift for my younger sister and it arrived defective out of box, it was a huge embarrassment for me and a big shame for TeleBrands which seems to be a reputed million dollar company who market their products in such a big way. More over the people at the customer service do not have manners and hang up the phone on the customer's face and there is never a supervisor available to whom we can complain or escalate the issue. Finally I got very frustrated and started speaking rudely to the care people as it has been beyond the limit of tolerance.

I spoke to almost every employee at TeleBrands among them I can recall a few names like Pushpa, Starlin, Latha, Sunaina, Vishaka etc. Most of these people would either have not answered my questions and transferred me between the departments, put me on hold forever and never look back or hang up on me when I call to enquire on the issue. And when I forcefully get hold of some one to help me she/he would not have any information on what's going on. The best part is after almost more than 15 days of asking a refund when I call they said the refund was pended and will be processed today and when I asked the reason it was unknown. The funniest part is these guys don't even have information on who the founder or CEO of the company is. Mr. AJ would like to ask you, have your peers ever been briefed on what your company does or deals with and who the founder / CEO of the company is? I don't think so. I got to know that the CEO and founder of this company is MR A.J. Khubani (according to TeleBrands website and I also read on his official website ajkhubani.com that in one of the press releases i.e. May 21st issue of New York Magazine, Mr.AJ stated ""The product is the key" according to AJ in his Nightline
interview. The attention to detail that TeleBrands places on its product - pricing - promotion has resulted in satisfied consumers". On this I would say "Mr. AJ please WAKE UP!!! None of your words seem true. I am not sure about the price however according to my experience neither your product is good nor your customer service. I am your customer whom you could have sustained for a long time but unfortunately "I AM NOT AT ALL SATISFIED, INSTEAD I HAVE REACHED THE HEIGHTS OF DISSATISFACTION".

Would request you to please help me get out of this situation and get my money back I neither want the product from TeleBrands nor their Loyalty Card. Please help me get my entire amount of Rs. 2229.00/- back. And I would also like to ask compensation for all the inconvenience caused to me. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

P.S: This email is sent to the email addresses collected over the internet as the employees of Telebrands were not capable enough to provide the right information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please ignore it and delete this email (This note does not apply to the email address with @telebrands.com). Any Help from any one
would be highly appreciated.

Mohammed Abdul Khadar,
Subject Matter Expert,
USCTS (XPS CHAT QUEUE),
Dell International Services,
Hyderabad.
Phone: 9704275550.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Dear Sir I am not satisfied the product for car painting given by u VIDE VPEPP M869902 from
    BHANDUP (w) EXTN CTR DATED 25 jAN 2010 vp pARCEL for Rs 2294 BNPL CODE NO EPP 008
    KINDLY REFUND MY APYMENT .i HAVE RETURNED the packet to u.

thanking u
  • edited February 2010
    Respected,
    I have received ur 5 in 1 sofa bed on 10-02-2010.i had send it as its upper chamber was leaking.myself pradeep k chaudhary from bhilai chattisgarh. I have received it today and now ur replacement was the same as there was a lekage in sofa bed.i am fed up and i am in mood to sue and will soon launch a complaint against tele brands in consumer forum if.how many times i should spend money for courier now i wont and if something is not done from ur side as soon possible. i tried to call on ur phone number no one is there to pick phone,what should i do now.kindly do the need full and i dont want ur 5 in 1 sofa bed know ,instead refund my money. CALL ME ON 9893059486 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    pradeep k chaudhary
    bhilai

drpradeepkchaudhary@rediff.com
    bhilai (C.G)

drpradeepkchaudhary@rediff.com
    bhilai (C.G)
  • edited February 2010
    Sir, I had ordered for an Easy Sew sewing Maching vide order no. 1746278 on 22nd Jan'10 and received it on 9th Feb'10. The product displayed on the Telebrands website is totally different from what I have received. It looks like a machine that I could have got it for 799/- but landed up paying 2118/- . After receiving the product I find the life time warranty card missing , what ever as been promised to be given along with the machine also missing, The Machine does not work - adapter given is faulty. The staff at Telebrands are also so arrogant that they dont seem to help the customers. A lesson for me. I just want my money back and I will send the product back to them.
  • edited May 2010

I have ordered 5-in-sofa on 17/03/2010 through email. My credit card a/c was debited on 23/03/2010. But till date I donot recerive the product. Several information i received from your support team but result is nil. So please look into the matter and arrange to deliver the product at the earliest

Yours sincerely

CHANDAN MUKHERJEE
    Flat No.602-B, Haribishnu Appartment
    R.N.Road, Coochbehar 736101
    West Bengal

Mobile No: 9883360606 / 9432325738
  • edited May 2010
    hello sir,
    myself amit bhardwaj from patiala.i want to inform u that i was order the air lounge but you will post me some booklet or a magzine.i am ur first time customer,when this can happen with me i will be disappoint with you.my order was dipatche on 6th of may.i will be pay for that so please send me my order so that i will be deal with you in future for other product.please consern this matter.if any reason you can't give me my product please give me my money back and offcourse reply me must at that matter.

thanks:-
    amit bhardwaj
    patiala(punjab)
    Ph no:09216540387
    email:-poonambhardwaj89@GMAIL.COM
    Respected,
    I have received ur 5 in 1 sofa bed on 15-03-2010 in the leakage condition. I lodged the complaint on customer care and i had send it as its upper chamber was leaking.Myself Alan Singh from Bangalore (Karnataka). I have given the demand of new set but gets only the damaged product. I have paid the amout for new product but you give me a damaged item. Now I am fedup from the prodcut and send back it to Telebrands India on my own payment. This is not a logic for the costumer to pay for a new and gets the damaged item. Now I am not want to this product and I am fed up and i am in mood to sue and will soon launch a complaint against tele brands in consumer forum. if.how many times i should spend money for courier now i wont and if something is not done from ur side as soon possible. i tried to call on ur phone number no one is there to pick phone,what should i do now.kindly do the need full and i dont want ur 5 in 1 sofa bed know, instead refund my money. CALL ME ON 08088896416/092438697032 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    Or I Will go to the counsumer forum for the fraud made with me.

E-Mail Address : alansingh_09@yahoo.com
  • edited July 2010
    This is for Everyone,do not buy Products from Tele Brands, tnhey would cheat you and never return your money Back.
    I had ordered them to send me a Nazar Yantra for which they sent me a Shree Yantra, when called to tell them about the Problem they were not bothered and told me that Nazar Yantra and Shree Yantra are the same and it was not their policy to replace the product (their website clearly mentiones 15 days Replacement Gurantee). They will not change or return the product and you will stand a loser.
    Therefore my advice is not to buy anything from Tele Brands and buy it rather from any local shop.
    sir
    In month of april 2010 when i had seen add in TV i had odered one sofa but the person who attened my phone offer me to buy 2 sofa in some extra discount. I orderd the same /after 15-20 days i recceved the VP of RS 10893 -00 ex VP charges. when I had open the VP i am shocked bcos i recceved only one sofa and in place of other I receved same type of more then 50 copy of waste books .I contect them and post my complaints..
    today i get parcell from ur side .again the same thing happen ; i receved same type of more then 50 copy of waste books .

Binod Chamoli
    Pithoragarh
    Uttranchal
  • edited September 2010
    i bought pampering toes from telebrands nad it was faulty as their policy of full refund on return of goods on 14 days ,i returned because it was faulty i did what they told me to do i am visiting this does not happen with me back home. any way i am trying for last 4 months to contact someone who will help me but no such luck i just get passed on from one number to other what do i do now
  • edited June 2011
    I have bought air lounger from tele brands out let situated at Prime Mall, Vile Parle, Mumbai, the shopkeeper committed to have 50% lifetime refund on return of the product. After 4-5 months this product punctured and was of no use. As per thier commitment when I went to the shop to return it then have declined for any such policy and offered for replacement with 50% more amount to be paid to them. I denied to this and asked for repair then after a month when I called up they said it can not be repaired as it is manufacturing defect, I said since it is manufacturing defect then give me the fresh product which TELEBRANDS people declined and asked for 50% more amount to give the new product. During this I spoke to Mr. Mehul Bhatt, Mr. Shekhar Patnaik who are very good marketing people with good cheating skills to fool their customer for bullshit products. The funny thing is whenever i call these 2 guys they dont dare to talk to me over phone and they used to engage their phones as they know the loop holes in thier product and they tries to escape from me but sometime somehow I have managed to speak to them to spit my frustration over to them.
    I request to everyone not to get cheated by such ad on TV and fake commitments which may get into a bog loss...

Thanks & best Luck...
  • edited October 2011
    I have already paid Rs 6793/- through my SBI Credit Card to the TELEBRAND BILL DESK for my order for 5 in one Sofa bed with four Pillows and accessories but unfortunately the same had not yet been delivered to my undermentioned Address. There is also no confirmation received from the Marketing organisation about the delivery status of the Material. kindly help me out of this Fix.

Ujjal Chaudhuri
    C-3 , CENTRAL COLONY
    PO: MOKOLI VIA PHUSRO BAZAR
    DIST: BOKARO . STATE: JHARKHAND.
    PIN: 829144
    Land Mark: Opposite DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, DHORI
    NEAR CENTRAL COLONY SHIV MANDIR.
    E MAIL: bibhachau@gmail.com
    MObile No:9204781315/9431379422
  • edited October 2011
    Respected Sir ,

I have ordered for 5in1 sofa on 24oct2011 and paid through credit card but no any responce has been given from Telebrand. Kindly do some thing.

RAJESH SINGH CHAUHAN

290, HIND NAGAR KANPUR ROAD

LUCKNOW, 226012

email--hardutta_9@yahoo.com
  • edited November 2011

This is to inform you that I have ordered a product air lounge sofa cum bed along with the loyalty card from TeleBrands bearing over my credit card by snding the SMS to 57578 , after that I received a call from your company on 18 th Oct. 2011.My credit Card a/c is already debited on 22/10/2011 by Rs. 5893.I was told that product will be delivered within ten days but I have not received the same.My address details are as under.
    Name: Bhartiben V. Dave
    Address: A-27, Bapukrupa Society, Nr. Subhash Chawk, B/H Chinmay Towers, Gurukul Road, Memnagar, Ahmedabad. PIN 380052
    E-mail: msbharti@rediffmail.com
    Mobile phone numer:9824316228
    Land line number:079-27411268
    Kindly look into the matter and reply me soon
    Bharti Dave
  • edited November 2011
    I had on 14.10.2011 placed an order for 5 in 1 sofa bed with Telebrands India my order number being 1966417. They promised to deliver the same in 15 to 18 working days. After taking my credit card number with due verification of all details, they confirmed the order. But, when contacted over telephone, I was told that the account has not been debited and they have not received the money. I had to waste a lot of time in explaining to them as to HOW A CREDIT CARD IS BEING USED INSIDE INDIA, I am at a loss to know as to how a company can do business like this. The net result is, till date I have not received the product. Can you help me ?
    respected,
    I have received ur AB KING PRO on 16-11-2010 in broken condition. I lodged the complaint on customer care and i had send its lower rod is bend.Myself Aseem nigel phillips from jodhpur (rajasthan). I have given the demand of new set but gets only the damaged product. I have paid the amout for new product but you give me a damaged item. Now I am fedup from the prodcut. This is not a logic for the costumer to pay for a new and gets the damaged item. i tried to call on ur phone number no one is there to pick phone,what should i do now.kindly replaced my product. CALL ME ON 09983351051/09785003050 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

-aseenphllps@gmail.com
  • edited November 2011
    I have ordered Royal diamond Jewellery + Princess Jewellery on 3rd Nov. 2011 worth Rs.9742/-. They told me that i will recieve the product in 8 working days.
    The amount of Rs.9742/- were deducted from my credit card on 10th of Nov. but still i have not recieved the product. Please take necessary action and see that i get my order at the earliest.
    Thanking You.

PUNE - 411033.
    # 09822093070.
    Mail Id: shravantalreja@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have purchased hp deskjet k010a printer on 2nd december 2011,but in prinetr box I got old used black ink cartridge hp 704.Dealer refused to take product back,should I register fir to police station,my details are as follows:

name:yogesh kumbhar
    address:
    islampur,dist.Sangli,maharashtra,415409
    product hp deskjet k010a printer
    mrp 3000/-
    Product serial no. Cnoc111hw4

please give me your suggestion in this case.
  • edited December 2011
    I have ordered A DRILL MECHINE through email. And Rs 1499/- was paid by me through online. But till date I donot recerive the product. So please look into the matter and arrange to deliver the product at the earliest

Yours sincerely

VIJAYAN.N
    STATION WORK SHOP EME,
    WELLINGTON BARACKS, THE NILGIRIS
    TAMIL NADU

Mobile No: 9994553457, 9489928834, LAND LANE 0423 2233788
  • debrajmunddebrajmund Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I have purchased online an Air Lounge on 4th of January through V.P.P. but unfortunately to the utter surprise of mine, the said Air Lounge got punctured in the joint of two piece for which I am unable to patch up the same and as such I have lost my my money and this happened due to poor quality of product sent by your company. Therefore I request you to kindly take remedial measure immediately or else I will suffer immensely. Further I request you to kindly reply my complaint urgently.
    this is froud company iwas order my product on 22/10/12 it was send to me on 2/11/12
    but it ws not working i complaint for that and i send ck on 12/11/12 and today is 13/12/12 and there is no result happend with my product iwill pay whole money for that product
  • edited February 2013
    i ordered a slimaway belt it was torn wen i got it I sent it back for the replacement immediately. Again when I used the replaced belt it got its zip free...as per d company's refund in 15 days policy if not satisfied..I again sent it back to the company and requested for refund ..They told me that they have got the product on 15th nov 2012..and I will be getting a refund cheque after 15 days ...now the situation is that I am calling them aft every 15 days and they are nt giving a satisfying answer even at times they behaved so rude wth me some of the executives named minaxi kavita and sheetal at mumbai thane branch said that "we have many things to do nt only your query to solve, we have got ur product but it will take time to feed the data in computer"..And today they just said that you can go ahead wth legal process.... am vry disappointed...its not the matter of money its just about how they deal wth their customers who trust them, buy their products, waste their precious time in watchin their adds on tv.. after all telebrands is a big name... my complain no . they gave me is op1394119...
  • edited March 2013
    My mother ordered Celluless on 13-2-13(order No. M1223875). I had received the product after 10 days but without free orange oil which they promised to send. I called up several times after getting long hours on hold and the customer care personnel told me that I will get that within 10 days, but till date I haven't received my free product.

Kindly look this matter for customer satisfaction.And send your feedback on my mail Id.

Abhilasha Mishra

mail id-abhilashas2011@gmail.com
    respected sir, i myself dr. p.n. shukla from rewa mp i purchased from telebrand air lounge comfort sofa bed detail as cus. name dr. p.n. shukla shriyut nagar anantpur society dist. rewa mp 486001 order num. M1178410 IN VOICE NUM. v000088520 date- 17-11-2012 i iteam rec.10-12-2012 amou. paid Rs.7238.00

we found your air lounge sofa cumbed
    1.leakage from valve
    2 rupture from upper part bed
    so advies for forther action

thanking you
    pho. no.-9425556553
    ID NO-pawanshukla1211@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    Dear sir,,, i have purchased a 5 in 1 air o space sofa from telebrand in february and now i found it leaking from upper portion. Several times a complaint about it to customer care but they are not taking any action about it, plz help me to get my sofa replaced or my money back
  • edited September 2013

This is to inform you that I have ordered a product AB KING PRO PLATINUM from TeleBrands on july 27th 2013.I received the product after 2 weeks,and there is no NUTT-BOLDS in the machine and cushions on the handle of the machine is tore, I called up several times after getting long hours on hold and the customer care personnel told me that I will get that within 10 days,its around 1 month still i am waiting for snd the nut bold and now they r saying we dont have the stock ,i complaint about it to customer care but they are not taking any action, plz help me to get complete machine replaced or my money back,i am very much upset abOUt the service i am getting from your departmant.I am at a loss to know as to how a company can do business like this. The net result is, till date I have not received the product. Can you help me ? .
    My address details are as below.

Name: Gautam Das
    Address: 52/1, flat #2,st.anthony colony,(landmark-near shalimar society)
    Mundhwa,Pune
    E-mail: pioneer7_99@yahoo.com
    Mobile phone numer:9975025590

Kindly look into the matter and reply me soon

Gautam Das
  • edited October 2013
    i am purchase 3 month before a striching machine it was proplem i return it and also they send another striching machine but it also same repair so pls sent me amount or send me tool kite m my name g.chandra mohan tamil nadu, mobile=7667002952

i will return your good to courier i contact courier they tell me striching machine will reach you
    so pls send me amount or tol kits
    because so many time i call you but their no response
    pls sent me money or toll kits
    or otherwise i will call you by consumer court
  • edited October 2013
    S.RAJENDIRAN

i ordered product chefdini in two mounth before.but not delivered to me.i call many time.but no response.so please take my report imediately or else
    i call custumer court.

ADDRESS:
    No.29,3rd plot,7th street,pudunagar,kanuvapet,villianur,
    puducherry-605110.
    mailid:rajisanthi007@gmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    i received a phone call from one of your call center girl inquiring about the non acceptance of one of the step up height increaser which once again was due to your faults , plz look into the matter else i would be forced to file a complain against u guys. such type of ill behavior with customers cannot be tolerated
  • edited November 2013
    This complaint is against order no. OP2036557 (delhi order). I received my product in a broken state. And now when I am trying to call up the customer care number (02240989529), no one is responding on the same. The product cost me Rs 5769.00 and was sent on 07/10/2013.
    Please help me out to get it replaced.

Thanks & regards,
    Syed Mustaque Murshid
    B-35 old Dlf colony
    Gurgaon, Near sector-14
    Mob. no. +91 9999672155
  • edited December 2013
    This is with regard of a packet delivered on 02/12/2013 which was not ordered by me but according to customer care it was ordered on 01/07/2013 and they deliver on 02/12/2013 i dont want this product if anybody solves my problem then its ok otherwise i wll go to consumer court

Gurpreet