Maruti Customer Care

13»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Maine date09/05/2014ko gawalior mai prem Motars par Sarvesh karae maine frant mirar badalwaya jab Maine gar par dekha to mirar mai jaha black paint laga tha us jagah crac tha mai is samay up mai hoon 3-4 din ka samay lagega. Pls mera mirar badalwaya jayw
  • edited July 2014
    On 30-Jul-2014 3:48 PM, "Sudheer Palakkapilly" <sudheerpalakkapillly@gmail.com> wrote:
    FROM,
    SANJU PURUSHOTHAMAN
    ERANAKULAM

VEHICLE NO. KL-07 BZ - 540 RITZ

I would like to kind your attention regarding my vehicle key is missing since recently. I have given the request for the key to the service center SAI. They committed me to issue the key within 7 days. So now is day is more than 16 days more. Still i am struggling with them to get my key becouse their response is very bad. My mistake is I purchased a car from sai. Now I am parking in my car in front of a shop. Since yesterday that shop owner also call to me take vehicle from there immediatly@ I would like to humbly request you immediately make a salution for get my key
    Your support in this matter highly appreciated
    Regards,
    Sanju From Kochin
  • edited August 2014
    Hi my name is shibaji chakrabarty, and i had booked a maruti celerio from beekay motors siliguri on 2nd of may by mr.anirban. However i am yet to get the delivery of the car and not been updated about the current status. Whenever asked mr. Anirban is not been able to provide me any clarity on the date of delivery.
    This kind of.service is absolutely not expected.
  • edited September 2014
    Dear sir,

I was issued the new maruthi celerio on 29th August 2014 and from that day I got a starting problem.i had complained to the service center but each time they claim to fix the issue I get it the next day.
    My car is not even 1 month old but they seem to cheat me each time.
    Registration number KA 03 MU 5160.
    Dealer Bimal Auto agency bangalore old airport road.

Regards
    Rana Prasad