Maruti Customer Care

Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi-110070

Toll Free Number : 1800 1800 180

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Reminder……… 1

From: Prakash Sanwal
    Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 3:05 PM
    To: 'contact@maruti.co.in'
    Subject: complain no. 7118291185 dtd 20th June 2012

Reference to my complain no. 7118291185 ,it is still pending and after 10 day when again I approach Rohan motor as per them need to pay additional amount for Vehicle delivery

Once I already paid 22 K INR against the services on 15th June 2012, now it is impossible for me to pay a single paisa for the services

Kindly check with your dealer and instruct him to send my vehicle to my working palace

Waiting for an immediate response on it

Prakash Sanwal
  • edited July 2012
    Date-03-07-2012
    Sir mane new swift vdi car(UP16 AJ 9711) 28-05-2012 ko noida se fair Deal se li thi aur usski 980km per rohan(Surajpur) me 13-06-2012 ko service karai thi aur 1807km chlne k bad car achanak chalte chalte23-06-2012 ko car ka blance kharab hua aur wapes ghum kar footpaat se takra gyi. uske baad rohan Motors Surajpur walo ko bulaya to pata chala ki suspension ki goli niklne k karan car footpaath se ja takri jis ka karan company ka goli ko sahi thra se nahi lagana tha.usski karawahi krane k liye rohan motor(Surajpur) k engeneer ne photo le ker maruti-suzuki ko mail kiye us karawahi ko aage badhate hue company se engeneer 26-06-2012 ko aaye aur wo bhi car ko dekh ker chle gye parantu car me koi kaam nahi hua h jo ki company ki nirmanh me kami k karan nukshan hua h jiske liye company puri tarah jimmedar hai.hamri car ko turant puri tarah se th
    eek karaya jai ya Badle mein nai car de jai.

Bhudev Sharma Surajpur Greater Noida Gautambudhnagar U.P.- pin 201306

9899644294, 9540454500
  • edited September 2012

I need a resolution for this.
    I have the required Jobsheet for my car. In Feb 2012, my car was given for servicing. Till date i have not received my car in a working condition. When i went to take delivery of my car, it stopped working right outside the garage.

7 MONTHS and what kind of servicing do they do?? 2 months from Feb i was told the bill is Rs.12000 and to come pick it up. now payment made which was 25% more. And still the car is in a bad shape.

They informed me on making payment to take the car, agreed. more like you give your product working for servicing and it stops working.

I need my refund until the car is in a working condition. Please advise me on what should be done with this kind of a dealerships workshop??
    they disconnected my call countless times, refrained from giving my car. even though it was supposed to be ready months ago.

Adrian Mathias
    adrianmathias_10@hotmail.com
  • daljeetvickydaljeetvicky Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Sir/Madam
    i am Daljeet Singh Vicky from Ludhiana Punjab. may i know that you take oil service charges 900 rs., if yes than that charges is very high.
    sir i want to now that when i buy a car from your company then you are told us that if we are refill oil from outside then you are not given us any guarantee. please give me information about this

DALJEET SINGH
    98158-00128
  • edited October 2012
    I have bought WagonR,VXI(Reg No JH05Q6511) on 26th Sep'12. Within 7 days one of the wheel cover of front wheel came out and thrown out on the road without any notice. The car is looking odd due to the absence of this wheel cover. This is due the poor workmanship. It needs to be replaced.
  • edited October 2012
    I have bought WagonR,VXI(Reg No JH05Q6511) from PEBCO motors Jamshedpur on 26th Sep'12. Within 7 days one of the wheel cover of front wheel came out and thrown out on the road without any notice. The car is looking odd due to the absence of this wheel cover. This is due the poor workmanship. It needs to be replaced.
  • edited November 2012
    I have purchased one maruti wagon-R vxi new model(Registration No. OR-06J-0160) on 29th Nov'2010, from Odyssey motors, Angul, Odisha. Since that day I am facing problems on it's 2nd gear and low mileage. The mileage is 12/13KM per liter and the 2nd gear power is very less so it stopped during slowly drive in 2nd gear. Now the car is running about 7400KM, and during my car services at different maruti authorised service station I had complained about these issues. But they can't solved. So you are requested to help me.

Waiting for an immediate response on it

regards,

(Gagan Ranjan panda)
    +919437121156
    On 26th September 2012 I booked one Maruti Ritz ZDI Car in the
    name of Kelwin Jacob from POPULAR VEHICLES & SERVICES LTD,Thrissur.
    When I booked my car they told your vehicle is ready, if you pay the
    amount on the spot they can deliver the car, today Nov.3rd till now I
    didn’t get any response from maruti agency (POPULAR VEHICLES &
    SERVICES LTD, Trichur) side when I call they are saying today or
    tomorrow we will deliver the car, this regular dialogue I heard so
    many times, I never expect these much cheap service from Maruti
    popular, this is my last mail I hope can get one good response from
    Maruti.
    With Regards,

Kelvin Jacob
    Mob: +91 93 88 26 27 28
    +91 94 890 51 916
    dear sir

i m book my car in amar moter in karelibag at Baroda last 06/10/12.. but still there are not given delivery for my car..
    not proper answer given for that sales incharge Mr . akshay pandiya & he is boss..
    please do help neefully

when i got my car...
  • edited November 2012

I want to bring to your notice an extreme case of overcharging by Spectra Motors, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai.

I had given my car Swift VDi (HR 26AX 4438) for body damage repair in Spectra Motors in Ghatkopar (W) on 16 Nov 12 at 0830 h.
    Being a Maruti authorised service centre and a well known name, I had expected a good job to be done. On my specific enquiry the service adviser assured me that your company have cash less transaction tie up with Tata AIG, in which I had insured my company. Accordingly I intimated Tata AIG for my claim at 1100 hrs.

However at 1600 h on same day I got a call from Tata AIG that they have no longer cash less tie up with Spectra motors and I will have to pay full amount by cash. Since I didn't want that, I immediately reached the service centre to take back my car. But to my dismay, I was informed that I will have to pay Rs 500/- to take back the vehicle. I enquired why I am getting charged so much since no work have been done in my car. It was told to me that Rs 500 is the estimation charges.

I would like to bring to your notice as to why I am being charged so much for no actual work done.Is just keeping the car for survey entitles such a huge sum of Rs 500.00. Is it authorised by Maruti ?

Please look into this matter as to how some "irresponsible" service centres are overcharging the customers which leaves a bad image for an esteemed company like Maruti.

Arun E
    9819726214
  • edited November 2012

I bought a Ertiga VXI 0n 25-10-12 from your dealer at bagalkot (Vijay Motowings) and I am very unsatisfied with the dealer
    because I was not given the documents on the same day and was promised that will be sent the very next day and till today I am to get the manual book, Invoice of the car,payment receipt and the duplicate key.When I try to contact the person Mr Pramod Nair who had dealt with me refuses to receive the call.When I try the phone nos printed on the envelope I get a message that the nos are not in use.I feel very sorry at the state of affairs in your dealer network.I now want to know as to what I am supposed to do next?

I await your earliest action in this matter since the vehicle has to be registered.Any penalty in case of delay in settling this issue will have to be borne by your dealer.
  • edited November 2012
    Sir, I had been made service from naraina service center of maruti on 16-11-12. But it is very unfortunate that car is not working properly, pickup has gone, so much noise. It is just third free service and run only 5800 km. my car reg no dl2can 8242.
    I will forget my loan acount no. Plz help me my car no.hr26 v 5309,
    my name mrs. Lalita rani w/o sanjay arora, maruti 800,
    I had booked swift dzire VDI on 30 th april 2012 at BERKELEY AUTOMOBILES LTD. Industrial area Chandigarh by the name of Balraj Singh . The dealer assured delivery of car within 3-4 months .Now 7 months are over and the car has not yet been delivered . On inquiry the dealer said that the car cannot be delived before February 2013 . There has been a lot of inconvinience to us because of repeated visit to the dealer . I request you to look into this matter seriously and ensure that the car is delivered as soon as possible .
    in the month of may i got my car serviced at Maruti Car World service station Jamshedpur Telco, after that i faced a lot problem & still facing. sometimes they explain that my car's alternator is to be repaired & sometimes they say its wiring is done opposite, and now they are saying that my ac's compressor is leakage. So take an action immediately.
    please tell us what is so special in maruti cars compare to other models.we are unable to decide what and which model we should buy.

please help us in this issue

waiting for your quick response.

please mail me your reply at satishkundnani@ymail.com
    dear sir
    i have purchased aeeco 5 seater ac at last year 2011 at feb in the name of murtaza husain vehicle no. mp08 CA 2952 and the running milometor is now only 12000 kilometers the problem is that in first sirvice the alignment is done by the engineer or sirvice man is not done properly because the machine itself is making mistake as he says afterwards so due to this big mistake all my tyres are become emty and the barings of mycar are damaged front left and both rare barings so please guide the prem motors guna to change my car barings which are damaged under warenty this is your foult to cheq my orignality you see the records of prem motors as he purchased a new alignment machine now. thanking you
    DEAR SIR,

MY SELF KAMAL KISHORE
    ADDRESS C-101 C BLOCK BEHIND DURGA MANDIR SEC-1 ROHINI DELHI 110085.
    SIR MY ORDER NO IS:-SOB12002043
    ORDER DATE 16/09/2012
    MODEL: SWIFT DIZRE VXI
    COLOR :PEARL METALLIC ARCTIC WHITE
    TENTATIVE DELV DATE:-20/09/2012
    PREF DELIVERY LOCATION: PITAM PURA-SAL
    DEALER: T R SAWHNEY MOTORS PVT.LTD. A-16&17, SARASWATI VIHAR, DEEPALI CHOWK, DELHI
    PH:-011 47203300
    E MAIL:sales4@trsawhneymotors.com

SIR TILL DATE I DO NOT RECEIVE CAR .EVERY TIME SHOWROOM GIVE THE REASON THAT THERE IS NO PRODUCTION OF DIZRE VXI AND NEXT MONTH PRICES OF THAT CAR IS INCREASE WHO WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING FOR EXTRA COST BECAUSE MY BOOKING DATE IS ALMOST 3 MONTH BACK .

SO SIR PLZ RESOLVE MY PROBLEM IN PRIORITY BASES

WITH REGARDS
    KAMAL
    sir my name is prem kumar. i was having swift dzire registration no. PB 11 AT 3011. the car was purchased from jharkhand , bokaro. being registered in patiala. on 14th december evening at around 6:45 pm, while returning from my office to my residence(approx 20 km), i was crossing fly over in ludhiana, sudden smoke was seen coming out from bonnette and the engine stopped. i drove the car to side and came out to see where from the smoke is coming,suddenly fire was coming out, till we found the the reason the fire spread within few second. the car was locked centrally due to which i couldnot managed to take out my mobile. someone called fireman and police station. till the fire extinguised by fireman, it was totally burnt.
    sir, all the servicing had been done on time and what ever accessories deemed fit was done at service station only. still no one is replying the reason for sudden fire. the car is still standing in front of sandhu motors, ludhiana, without any further process, while all the document so demanded have been submitted on 15th morning.
    waiting for reply.
    I purchased a Maruti A-Star VXI, Chassis No.411023 and Engine No.1372047 from M/s Stan Wheels, Ludhiana on 03 Oct 11. Even after periodical servicing,I have not got a mileage more than 14KM . Presently the mileage has come down to 9.5KM. In the month of Oct 12, Servicing Center of M/s Stan Wheel has changed the pressure plate and clutch plate due to manufacturing defect. However, there is no improvement on mileage. Kindly advise me.
    I purchased a Maruti A-Star VXI from M/s Stan Wheel, Ludhiana on 03 Oct 11.(Chassis N.411023 Engine No.1372047). I have completed the servicing after one year in the month of Oct 12. Still I have not got the mileage more than 14KM/Ltr. Now it has further reduced to 9.5Km/litre. Kinsly advise
  • edited January 2013
    My car Zen estilo go bhatiya &co kota for fit a new Cong kit dot 3/1/2013 in my job card I sad my car wiper and car light also chanched (write in job card) when I go to come for delavery of my car on 5/1/13 at 10.00 am company man om prakash attend me at clear my amt cash after I see car car are not ready not wiper or light company men given Mr my car key and sad your car pack out side showroom not talk for Cong kit so I am not satisfy maruti car delar so you put this letter and informed
  • edited January 2013
    I am so depressed, my desire car KL 6 E 4421 was serviced in popular calicut in its 40,000 km. 4 months back. And the personwho attended me made believe that synthetic oil is best and I played for that, and its actually double of normal oil, and two month back again I gave my vehicle for bumper change , yesterday car had breakdown in tripunithura, kerala, and I came to know that my battery was week, and the is very little engine oil and very less coolent. I did not check all this in service center because I trusted popular service.
    As you know yesterday was transport strike in kerala, hope you understand the level of my feeling, I feel like cheated.
    I can provide you bills of payment s and other details if you want more evidence.today I am giving the car to another service centre fore putting more engine oil and more coolent, and I don't know what all mistakes they did.
    yours sincerely

Roshan ng
    Ngroshan@gmail.com
  • edited January 2013
    sir since last 7-8 years i insured my car DL 4CG 8890 (ZEN MARUTI 1998 MAKE ) through marketing times okhla ,every year they remind me via call send their rep to give policy and to collect cheque ,this practice goes well but this time they didn't called or send messenger,when i called the lady answered my car is to old we cannot insure it then i asked their senior she gave me no of mr manoj ojhha ,when i contacted mr ojha my no.my be deleted so we have not called you ,now he cant renew my policy advised to contact direct NATIONAL INSURANCE regarding no claim bonus. BUT sir my request is that they provided service at my doorstep and i become totally assured and satisfied by their service but this time due to their mistake my 8-9 year old no claimed policy lapsed who will pay for that loss ,why i should not go to consumer court .........

• edited February 2013
    I booked a car from Auto HI TECH kolkata LXI Brown Interior (Red) colour @ 5000/- . Now after tireless waiting of approximately a month. They are providing me false information that LXI model Brown interior is bound with White, Silver and Frost Blue colour and other colors are not applicable with brown interiors. How correct is this statement. The coversation took place with sales manager Mr Shubhodeep.

Now, if I cancel the booking as they are unable to provide me my desired colour. Is there any cancellation charges applicable? If yes how much will that be? The cancellation charges will not be applicable as I already booked for Red exterior with Brown interior. What kind of unprofessional policy is this?

Arijit Ghosh

9163369190, 9830450737
  • edited February 2013
    I purchage one maruti wagon R LXI from Rohan Motors Limited NOIDA .

VIDE NO. DL 7C N5213

AFTER TWO SERVICE MY COMPLANE IS SAME

PLS HELP.

REGARDS/ AJAY TYAGI

M-9971096630
  • edited February 2013
    We regret to report that since 48 hours our WagonR MP20 CB 4147 is lying at Mangawan (Rewa) after meeting with an accident on 25-02-2013 at 3.30 am. And till today no initiative action has been taken by your officials towards it.we have already registered a complaint.we are not at all satisfied by the service provided by Maruti Suzuki, we really feel regret to purchase your product.

Bhupesh Kumar Sahu
  • edited March 2013
    I would like to purchase for one of petrol swift vehicle .please give me for which is the present offers, actual prize, how long period to deliver and any dealer side from offers, free service vouchers etc. expect with your some grand instructions or advise .
    Manu
    Riyadh
    ksa
    manu@aljazirahford.com
    mobile no 00966559856210
    Customer ID 1129803531
    Sales Executive Charat Sharma
    Vehicle ID MA3EADE 1S00380187
    Purchased from Sandhu Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. Link road Dholewal Chowk, Ludhiana (Jagroan branch)
    Name of Car Alto- K10
    Date of Purchase 12/11/2012 at 12.48 pm

I purchased Alto K-10 according to the details gevin above. Even after repeated requests I have not yet received its RC. I want to know who is responsible for it? When will get the RC. I do not get any convincing reply from the customer care no of the Jagroan branch.
    I request you to kindly help me in getting my RC.

Surjit Singh
    S/O S. Bhajan Singh
    Patti- Sandhu V.P.O. Ajitwal
    919417731114
  • edited March 2013
    meri gaadi eeco no HR30 L 0249 uske diffrencel me awwaz hai palwal rohan motar me koi sunta nahi h bar bar jane pr bhi koi nahi sunta h pls meri problem ko solve kiya jaye
    aslam khan mob no:-09416770546'09416110546