Y-axis, a big fraud in the name of immigration.

sushma_anniesushma_annie Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Government Department
Dear Sirs,

I am not sure, If this is posted in the correct forum, but this company named Y-axis limited who deals with Immigration, is one of the biggest fraud. This company tricked me in the name of immigration and now they are denying my money back. They are not ready to refund me my money. to cut the story, they tricked me by providing wrong information. This is what the real story is,
[FONT=&quot]
This is what I wrote to Y-axis after I pulled their truth. __________________________________________

To summarize, quite disappointing, however I wasn't selected for the CSQ by the Canadian high commission. To my amusement, to start with, I found Y-axis wasn't even registered with the commission or the bureau. To be very true, that was never a concern for me. However, there were misleading interpretations that led me to a complete whirlpool. I am afraid to say this, that what ever Y-axis suggested me were completely reversed and oblivious to my knowledge when I spoke to the councilor inside the commission. FYI, French was NOT JUST AN OPTION but a complete proficient option inside. Now, My question is, when I signed my papers with Y-axis, why were these points suggested to me ? [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]French and IELTS is not mandatory, as per the immigration rule.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]There is no requirement for me to learn or sit for a dignified exam as per the Canadian government's rule/requirement and present them with the results. A basic knowledge (as per the questions sent by you) is required. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Despite of me repeatedly calling your team and asking them if I fall under the same old rule prior to the changes in December, or the new rule, where in I was suggested that I still fall under the old rule and basic French is just an addition to my profile since the preliminary evaluation done and submitted doesn't hold french as an evaluation and my score is 0 on that.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]No IELTS is required. ( Off course IELTS wasn't the issue since I had taken up the exam and lucky me that I carried the papers along with me to my interview.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]There would be an interpreter during the course of interview to help me understand French just in case the requirement was felt.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Twice the evaluation that I did with you was not at all legitimate, then why was I suggested that I qualify the preliminary evaluation and I was provoked to pay the money and start the filing?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]My evaluation in french would be done based on the certificate that I submit. ( A basic level certificate is required which shows that I underwent the basic level for the proficiency)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Wrong preliminary evaluation report which shows that out of 16, french points are 0, yet I obtain 53 out of 56 and I am short of 3 to 4 points.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Now, to my submission, I would not acknowledge that I have paid so much of money, just for nothing. If It had to be a fault on my part, I would have understood. I am not fraudulent,nor deceptive, neither there are any false submissions. My papers that I filed were 100% true and appreciated by the commission. It is advised that I learn french through their dignified recommendations and re-appear for the selection THROUGH THE GOVERNMENT WEBSITE AND NOT THROUGH ANY THIRD PARTY MEANS. My understanding is demanding me to know this, when you, as an in between-er did not have the correct information as in what exactly has to be done, how could you go ahead and provoke someone to do something that could put somebody's entire life's earnings into stake? For you it could be very nominal to create or train a person and let him sit on a chair to readily start explaining people that, this is not required and that is not required. Present it in a very melodramatic manner as if immigration is a cake walk and do a WRONG preliminary evaluation to satisfy some one's inquisitiveness. (Yes, wrong evaluation, coz, When I had shown my evaluation papers to the commission stating that I filed my papers only because French wasn't mandatory , they had a gesture of smile. As per your evaluation, I was 3 points behind, however as per the actual evaluation, it was a complete different calculus all together. The councilor winked at me and asked, who did these? )[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My point is not to evaluate as in what went through and what not. My point is, I have put in my entire earnings, hope, time, believe,faith and strength in this. I am not going to let these leave in such a minute walk away. As in, WE are sorry, you could not clear, so we cannot give you your money back. I am not going to leave my entire life's money into something that did nothing but just acted as a middle man. Starting for the courier to the fax, I have paid those and under no circumstance would I take this, that all my money is gone for some kind of counseling that never ever existed. It was just the govt website and the Wikipedia that was read to me over the telephone over and over again. Until I sat for the interview, all interpretations appeared genuine to me, but Thank God! I sat for the interview and understood that in reality, it meant NOTHING and never existed. Y- axis is not even recognized by them and they precisely condemned the usage of their information being fabricated in a profound manner and being used to provoke people for immigration. All I could say is, Please do not do this for the sake of your business. This takes someone's dreams and reality collide together and form a black hole for the person not to think any more beyond. Please, do not play with some one's life by the prints of your paper and for the sake of your earnings, because every one gets rugged to earn something and then think about their future..

Hence, I pledge to have my refund processed, yet after your so called respectable deductions for the splendorous counseling services that you provided ![/FONT]

Now, they are not ready to refund. Please help me protect my money from these fraudsters.
This is the address:

KORAMANGALA
# 612, 2nd floor, 80 feet road,
6th Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore - 560 095, Karnataka.
Phone: +91 80 30280731 / 41
E-mail: koramangala@y-axis.com

Comments

• edited January 2013
    I am totally agree with comment yxs is big fraud. The will ask you ragestration charg and will do nathing aftertaking fee. Thay did with me and now saying will give you only 20% plz plz plz dont pay to them...
    Thay have processing center in hyderabad if you are faraway you cant go there.
    So it just wastege of your money.
  • edited January 2013
    Please send more information about this fraud companies.
    manumandla@csc.com
    espected Advocate Subhash Rakshe.,

Every word sent my Ms.Patrick in her email is true.. There is NO DOUBT ABOUT IT..
    A LOT OF MONEY HAS BEEN PAID TO THE CROOK MR.MARTIN alias Raju alias Jagdeesh alias Vikas, alas Mr.Stephen K...
    This itself spells Crime on the part of the aforesaid and needs legal attention by the criminal court, through you Solicitor Rakshe..
    Please DO The needful. I am also CONTRACTING AND HAVE CONTACTED NATIONAL COMMISSIONS, NATIONAL MEDIA WITH WRITTEN AND AUDIO EVIDENCE...
    PLEASE do the needful at your level, hon.Advocate and I will also get justice fr her on National level.
    I have forward The matter to Hon Sonia Gandhis office through a proper channel...
    If my friend MS Patrick takes any fatal decision, under Depression, I will LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED EVEN TO APPROACH HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT AND WILL KNOCK THE JURISDICTION OF Y AXIS TO PUNISH THE CULPRIT..
    Sorry advocate for this email AT the unearthly hour but AM VERY DISTURBED AND DEPRESSED TOO...
    PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL..
    REGARDS,
    MALAVIKA.

Sir and Madam,
    When I was about to leave India, as per the fake promise of your x employee ( as per ur statement now ) , BUT HE SAID HE HAS ID CARD OF Y AXIS. so we believed n you never informed in advance...., I had given General Power Of Attorney to Malavika for my house to be given on lease n all transactions..
    SO I HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE MEANS TO ME AND WHAT RIGHTS SHE HAS TO PROTECT ME...
    SHE WILL ENSURE THAT I GET JUSTICE AND I GIVE HER AUTHORITY FOR THAT..
    HOPE YOU HAVE NOW UNDERSTOOD CLEARLY N WON'T VICIOUSLY BLAME HER..

Martin Darasi fraud along with smita.

So far myself and mala have given Mr. Darasi Martin - Head Office - Hyderabad, about 2 lakhs or more after i have actually calculated the amount roughly.
    i feel for my friends love and concern towards me but how will i be able to pay off my loans with such a state as this. I will need to have another contact to see myself go abroad to work. and Mala's money of Rs. 10k is still pending from her side. but Martin was happy and mentioned he does not need that amount. this money is for his hard work put in by Darasi and all sms are true and still have all of it.

I think we could claim the amount from Y-Axis too. Mala and myself will gather all the necessary documentation that we both had from Martin and we in sending him money on regular basis. Martin has asked me not to connect myself to Y-Axis has he knows all the ins and outs of getting me a job abroad. he even asked me to choose a country.

Roughly amount spent :
    Rs. 55,000 to Y-Axis on the very first day of the talks. so as to register with the company and contract made incase we pass with the sponsorship done from any province from canada. if we click and get a job. which did not work. but all transactions were true here. until
    Rs. 55,000 to Mr. Martin to go to Bangalore for some registeration work with some other party.
    Rs. 27,500 for his expenses to Bangalore going by flight double journey with Hotel Accommodation. At that time, he mentioned nothing, nore did i get any work done, no paper work, no contacts , no feed backs nothing. he only kept talking about Bangalore being cold. of which mala and myself finally understood all this was fake.
    Rs. 12,500 for verification done of which I the international interview was taken on con call, Mr. Stephen was online and a canadian did speak to me most likely it was a foreigner that spoke to me. I had to deposit this 12.5k to one Mr. Raju's account.
    Rs. 30, 000 to Mr. Jagdesh Kumar so called from Hyderabad counsulate asked Mr. Martin to ask me a fees five time about the normal visa fees. I did ask him why Rs. 10,000 was asked from me and now how did it become Rs. 30,000. have all sms about this conversation.
    Rs. 20,000 given to Mr. Martin for doing the hard work, actually Mala and myself were forced to pay him for his hard work, that too is on the sms.
    Rs. 7,500 paid to Mr. Martin for his flight journey from Hyderabad to Mumbai which may be true as his wife belongs to Andheri very close to my canossa convent. my friends and myself had a hard time with collecting money and Mr. martin and all of us fought for this uneccessary extraction of this amount.
    Rs. 37,500 was paid in cash to Mr. Martin, again for his job promise and hard work he kept doin gfor me for the past two years. He collected my passport at Andheri convent. as we orphans had a get-together organised by the nuns of Andheri Canossa Convent. He also collected my Passport, and four passport size photos. of which i have still not see my photos being used for visa Rs. 35,000 was sent to his direct account and asked me to put the amount only after he signals me. I will send you the exact dates if you require. but he has a kotak bank account in Hyderabad. i had too as mr. Martin made a promise to me that im leaving India on the 4th of January 2013.
    on14:14, 3rd Jan, Mr. Martin himself asked me to take legal action if his promise to send me to canada has failed and not done. i have his sms stating this.

The passport in courier came to me without any work Permit or Working Visa, and a copy and paste letter with logo and emblem of Canadian Embassy not very clear was sent to me in that passport, through blue dart number .

Employer Mr. Martin writes back after cheating hell lot of women DM
    11 Jan (13 days ago)

to me, malavika
    I am sorry to hurt u all, I know u both are very strong and influence people you can do anything to me I don't want to run with this situation better I will solve it, u people have humiliated and insulted me in public now that no one is ready to give me a job in mumbai and hyderabad also Euginei told some one that I tried to misbihave with u, its completely wrong Eugenie u call me brother did I ever did that to u even on phone?

Now I am ready the way u want to punish me I hav nothing much to say and no body with me I am all alone
    On Friday, January 11, 2013, borntowineugenie <borntowineugenie@gmail.com> wrote:
    > BROTHER, BROTHER, BROTHER, WAKE UP,
    > YOU SEEMS TO BE IN SUCH HIGH CONFIDENCE ABOUT YOURSELF. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT KIND OF RESOURCES YOU HAVE, AND WHICH COMPANY ARE THEY ALL WORKING FOR WHICH INCLUDES YOUSELF.
    > I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO KNOW. YOU TRIED YOUR BEST, TO FAKE IT INORDER TO MAKE MONEY. WAS THAT YOUR INTENTIONS. DONT YOU BELIEVE THERE'S NO ONE GREATER OR HIGHER THAN GOD ALMIGHTY.
    > AND ABOVE ALL , YOU STILL FEEL YOU HAVE DONE NO WRONG. THINK ABOUT EACH AND EVERYTHING YOU HAD DONE, THE STRESS, THE LONG WAITING FOR RESULTS, THE MONEY INVOLVED, THE CALLS, TEXT, YOUR ALL FAKE NAMES, THE MERCEDES BENZ. CA WHICH ALL MAILS ARE UNDELIVERED OR YOU PROUDLY STATED, IT'S FOR SECURITY REASONS, OH MY GOD, THIS IS TOO MUCH. THEN THE LIES AFTER LIES, THE CHEATING, SPECIALLY WOMEN, HOW MANY OF THEM MORE YOU MUST HAVE CHEATED, DID YOU EVEN KNOW THEY HAVE FRIENDS, THEY HAVE GREATER ACCEPTENCE OF GOD IN THEIR LIVES, THEY ARE PURE AND INNOCENT, ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF TO GO TO HELL. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, WHO CREATED US.
    > AND YOU PREFER TO DEAL WITH WOMEN. SINGLE THAT TOO, SO YOU COULD FLIRT, YOUR WIFE, AND KIDS , ARE YOU MARRIED AT ALL, OR THAT TOO WAS FAKE. YOU LOADS OF VARIOUS BANK ACCOUNTS, ALL OF WHICH I BELIEVE ARE FALSE OR IS USING SOMEONE'S ELSE ACCOUNT TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY. THE CASH YOU ACCEPTED, THE CHEQUES, BANK TRANSFERS,
    > YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT. WHO ARE THE BLOODY RESOURCES? PLEASE CLARIFY THIS TO ME. MERCEDES? OF ALL, YOU ATLEAST KEPT ME HAPPY FOR TWO MONTHS ONLY KNOWING THAT I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO WORK WITH MERCEDES. WOW, WHAT COULD GET ME A JOB AT MERCEDES. MY EXPRIENCES CAN GIVE ME THAT JOB, BUT YOUR CHEATING NATURE MADE ME DISTRUST YOU.
    > YOU CAN CONTINUE TO BLACKMAIL EVERYONE. DON'T THINK WE ARE NOT AWARE. THE POLICE, THE DC, THE MEDIA, THE RUN AWAY FOR LIFE, RUN, RUN, RUN.
    > On 10 January 2013 13:52, DM <martindarasi@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> hi all ,
    >> What ever I charged u I paid for resources
    >> I tried my best but did not succeed.
    >> I will refund ur amount pls send me ur bank details.
    >> Also no point writing to Y axis as I am not working with them.
    Forwarded message
    >> From: malavika chakrabarty
    >> Date: Thursday, January 10, 2013
    >> Subject:
    >> To: Martin Darasi <martindarasi@gmail.com>
    >> DO run for ur life..... case papers ready... will BE glad to see u in bars.. moreover ur news in newspaper as absconding..
    >> BEST OF LUCK.. U CROOK.. WAIT AND WATCH
  • edited February 2013

I clearly understand the frustration here as I had went through bad experience on my own with these fraudulence company. The best way to rip them is to file a petition at Commissioner of police in your area, this could be done either individually or in a group (who had similar issues), bring them to justice with all your evidences, you should get your refund only then. Tax them for all the pain that you went through.

DB
  • edited April 2013
    Dear,

i am completely agree , Y-axis always behind money , they misguide people

before anyone deal with Y-Axis , please contact me on my email or contact number

You can get info from mxicoders.com
    yes no body can go to y-axis its very big cheater company. just do marketing nothing do any immigration after one year i did not get any single call from canada employer.
    I too agree. Y Axis is a fraud company. Please be aware of Chaitanya Reddy of Y Axis.
  • edited November 2013
    I have applied for the German Visa for skilled programme during Jan 2012. Firstly they charge 1400 as a evalution fee and they project as we may not be qualified. However within span of hours they will come back with "Congratulations" note and they create a scene like anything and say that we are successful in the evalution.

Then you will be assigend to one of the Process consultant (PR)..But for that you need to pay a BIG amount of
    Rs. 35,000 + tax (amount varies depends upon the countries). Then only he / she will contact you. They will ask for list of documents from you to send them via email. But you have to be sure not to disrupt them in between by asking for the clarification related to that. You may ask why????... Simple you dont get any response.

You dont even get a single call from them but your call will be definitely answered with FALSE promises.

You will be receiving one courier from them wherein you will see the xerox copies of all documents (the one which you have sent them via email) with all in order where even a LKG student can do that. They dont even connect with Consulate. Funniest part is Consulate will never go with the documents prepared by these IDIOTS.

They give one set of weird question and answers where you dont come accross by the consulate person.
    At the end with the value of Rs. 4500, you application will be rejected within 2 hours and Y-axis will simply wash their hands by pointing fingers to Consulate people.

They dont even tell you on the requriements correcly which definitely will lead you to the incorrect path.

Even if you escalate to their managers via email.....it will be consider as a SPAM mail. If you want your money to go waste..........please approach Y AXIS. They will guide you accordingly. One of the best IDIOT ...sorry employee of Y-AXIS is sitting in Hyderabad... That IDIOT name sorry employee name is SHAILENDRA KUMAR FHIRAGA, email id is shailendra.f@y-axis.com. He will surely guide you in a incorrect path and give you wrong information where you can successfully waste your money.

GUYS!!! Please wake up. If you have enough money kindly donate to orphanage or put it in your savings bank account rather wasting your time and Money.
  • edited April 2014
    we are four friends working in different places in I.T one in bangalore , chennai, bombay & ahmedabad-- we have seen many big companies who had bad reviews..through our friend we decided to meet Y-axis ...one of my friend went and met directly by lady named vasantha in chennai, aarati in bombay he was satisfied with her counseling ,since we all have same experience we decided to meet respective branch in respective cities. I met Mr veera kumar in ahmedabad we find information from all branches are same, we are rearlly happy with their counseling and decided to move ahead with them.

we all got out evaluation at cost of Rs 1685 with tax where in we got payment receipts in two day they delivered report stating every rules of process fees and over all investment. and terms of migration laws and IELTS band....we paid them RS 80000...god's grace we all did get 7 each which they asked and stated in our eligibility report.. and our files went smooth, now we all got PR's.

where these people have issues( complaints) i don't understand?

yes they are migration consultants they advise we need to speed up, what i learnt is when we start some thing we have to push ourselves till we accomplish, which we did ,chaitanya reddy was our consultant from hyderabad did helped in many ways for us was very patient will all of us and answered each silly question we have, now we have PR's and we are hear in melbourne since december 2013 we are happy and we recommend.

let me tell you all one of my other friend by seeing the reviews went and applied with big brand and paid AUD 3000 only for consulting he got rejected who is MARA agent so called, what we say about that.

we seen they are professional hey deliver report and make you aware of the pons and cons and they do give agreement which clearly says what their deliverables are ..being educated guys why cant we read the terms first and understand and proceed.

we seen with our friends cheated by various consultancies even not giving the details where they stand, however guys please do not mislead people.

If you guys are real reveal your details with right information.

people who are reviewing this article please be aware, i am not representing any company i am sharing my personal experience which made my dream come true.

since Y-axis made our four friends lives i thought by writing this article i can show my gratitude for people who has done my job with great ease.

Y-axis you guys are good...

from
    keith
  • edited May 2014
    Guys..I did have very bad experience with Y-Axis..but I am a fighter and made them refund substantial amount in my sons case who trying to take immigration to Australia using their services. We had registered with them some where in February or March 2013, inter-acted for few months with them, finding that their knowledge body is not very strong, we entered into debate/dispute with them in August- Sept -2013 and compelled them to refund as per our demand in October or Nov-2013 and then after we processed every thing on our own successfully.

Guys, I suggest that you all to go to the respective country's "official govt. web site" study the rules properly, try to understand each rule and do not violate any, there are many rules on which you must seek the clarification from the respective authority and if you exercise patience.. you will get all the clarification..just do every thing your self..."You are more knowledgeable than your consult in may areas"....and you will succeed.

Had Y-axis not refunded our money, I would have pushed a big pair of tongs in the ............ of their office and pulled money from the intestine of their office. They possibly had realized from my quality of communication with them that if they refuse to refund, their...........would bleed.
  • edited July 2014
    Hello Guys.... it's a request NEVER NEVER NEVER go with their words (Y-Axis) as they promise all the things before you enroll & always gives false promises once the total huge amount is paid and you will get half the amount for such fake services. I had an experience with Pune Y Axis office people. Somehow I escaped from them.
    They will check your profile and they will also call you everyday to enroll & they charge some fees and they say its Positive so you can apply for any countries, if by any chance if your luck is very very bad and you somehow pay the huge amount & later on you have to call them every time and ask for an update, and they will again say that it will take some time and after some months they never respond you back and you have to ask for the money and then they will return it by deducting their huge service fees for such irresponsible services. Specially the people who are sitting in Hyderabad YAXIS offices.
  • edited August 2014
    Dear all ,
    my name is Ran vijay kumar , a hotiler was working with marriotts group when i was contacted by Mrs. Anumeha a consultant of Y-axis Bangara hill Hyderabad , she started consulting about her company and immigration to Canada..Then she suggested to apply for Canadian PR , that i am eligible to to pass 67 point for PR. They went through my Profile and strongly feel that i can do PR. for thet i need ielts as told me that my communication is good i can pass and get the required score.i was looking for Canada so i ddint think and Registered with them singed contract and pay them about INR 60000 by ICICI bank to their head office . But i tried two attemps to get required IELTS score but could not get the required........

My question is why they told i can get required score ,,to get money ..and they never returned my money ..its been now more then two years i am posting ,,becoz someone like me should not get into their trap ......
  • edited August 2014
    @er consultant who misguided me.
    Dear Readers,

This is an official reply from Y-Axis.

We take pride in stating that Y-Axis has become one of largest and fastest immigration consulting companies in the world and India's No. 1 Overseas Career Consultant only because of our service and success of 1000s of cases.

Since being established in 15 years ago in 1999 we have grown to over 20 company owned offices in India and abroad with 600 employees who love their job.

Y-Axis offers career counselling, advice & processing for those who want to work, study, visit, migrate or invest overseas.

Due to our high volume of inquiries and cases, it is natural that we will have some unsatisfied customers. When you deal with 10 customers, 1 will be unhappy, of 100 customers 10 will be unhappy and so on. And Y-Axis deals with 1000s of customers. The business of visa documentation is complex and there may be hiccups during the process. Y-Axis tries its very best to resolve any issues faced during the process. This is why 50% of our business comes from referrals and word of mouth only.

On the other hand, there are a few clients who sign up with Y-Axis and wish to withdraw during the process - due to their own personal reasons. And they expect a refund even after full or partial service is provided. Y-Axis does not entertain these requests.

There are also customers who get rejected and do not succeed after the process. They too expect a refund and this is rejected by Y-Axis. Y-Axis does not guarantee or promise a visa or a job. Our deliverable are very clear.

Most complaints about Y-Axis are written by the above type of customers only. Y-Axis signs a legal agreement with the customer before taking him/her on. The terms of the agreement are very clear and mentioned in black and white. Y-Axis invests in research, development, technology and other factors to enhance our process. There is a cost to all of this and it is not free. So, in cases of the above, Y-Axis refuses a refund and the customer goes online to post it.

Smaller competing firms who cannot compete with Y-Axis on any other basis get their employees to post false complaints in an attempt to tarnish Y-Axis' reputation. Employees who are terminated from Y-Axis due to fixing documents or indulging in fraud also post false reviews because they have been let go off immediately.

We are REAL company with real people, processes, systems and also real problems. We do not pay online portals to take off bad reviews. Neither do we pay for SEO services to ensure that bad reviews do not come up on sites like this or do not come up in search engines. So, you will see bad reviews about us. Do not get carried away by lies and exaggeration. We request you to email us. If your problem is genuine and your request is reasonable, we will do our best to resolve it. We pride ourselves on being a customer centric company. And we want you to go back happy & send us referrals. So, do contact us in case of a genuine issue.

Y-Axis is the best in the business. Our success speaks volumes about our business. Clients are loyal and referrals are many. We thrive on being a clean company whose has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

Please realise when you get Y-Axis on your side, you get the best career consultant on your side. What you need to consider is our experienced staff many of whom have been with us for 10-15 years, a comprehensive solution that studies all aspects of our profile and your spouse - no other company in the world understand overseas careers like we do as on a daily basis we have the pulse of the immigration and visas world; transparency in the transaction as we have a clear black and white agreement. Our prices are fixed and don't change based on individual bargaining skills. Our valuable counselling is free. We don't take up a case if there is a no chance of success. Did you know that our own Sales Consultants can't take up a case until they get a positive evaluation from the Evaluation Consultant who operate independently without bias?

@a, sales talk and petty discounts.

Choose to go with the consultant who created 1000s of success stories.

Our office details are available at our company website.

Client Relationship Officer
    Y-Axis Overseas Careers
    I agree with the complaints added above.it is a fraud consultant.their charges are very high without job guarantee.why yaxis is not stepping forward to provide genuine service to people with exact fare. Nearly 2.4 lakhs +TAX they are demanding to provide job visa with PR. After getting visa charges are different aprox 50000RS till we are settled with job.totally 3lakhs +tax. After agreeing with all this amount there is no sureity for job and money.

Hi friends I need a job.ll you please provide me the how to get through all these documentation to work in canada.it is better to do ourselves than dumping huge money to consultants for no cause.

My mail I'd epsi14vamsi40@yahoo.co.in.
    Attn: Complainant

This is an official reply from Y-Axis.

We understand that you have certain concern in regard to our service terms.

We have checked our database and we are not able to find a client with your details.

This leads us to believe that you are not a genuine client of Y-Axis and this complaint has been posted by competition with the intent to defame our brand name.

If you are a genuine client please email us your Y-Axis Registration Number which will help us address your complaint.

Client Relationship Officer