complaint against railway ticket booker

Dear sir/ whom so ever concernerd,

i am student and wanted to book a tatkal ticket of train sangamitra express to Allahabad ,train number: 12295,dated 9/6/o12, from Udagamandalam (ooty),i had been trying past two sleepless nights for the tatkal ticket booking on the third day though i was standing right in the first i could not get my reservation confirmed ,it had come to W/L12, this was solely due to the railway offical assigned to book tickets who was not only slow and foolish but did not no how to operate the computer properly.i would request you to look into the matter and appoint a better person in his place...another issue which i had to face was once i boarded the train still under W/L a T.T called T.Trivedi took charge of the train from Chennai this person not only bribes people and does not give any sort of proper information, initially when i was asked for a berth i was not given later on when i agreed to pay a sum of amount he agreed for a berth that too only from Nellore to Jabalpur. i would request you to take strict action against these officials for the betterment of public. MY PNR NUMBER :4241884735

Nishit Srivastava

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Dear series
    Good Morning,
    I am Raj Ballbh Prasad. Today I am going Railway Station For book tatkal ticket, but i am not booking ticket because Broker are booking ticket one time 15 or 20. again and again.
    So sir Please kindly help all passenger.
    Raj ballbh Prasad
    My e-mail id :- rajballbhprasad@gmail.com
  • edited October 2012

I purchased a e-ticket, date of journey-10-11-2012 from Rampurhat(RPH) to Gondia(G) in Train No.-13425, PNR No.- 631-1648354.
    I want to change my boarding station from Rampurhat to Durgapur. I wrote a application to Station master, Durgapur(W.B.) and attached a copy of ticket as well as copy of Identity proof but Ticket Reservation counter, Chief Commercial Manager and Station master of Durgapur railway Station,all are denied for changing the boarding station. They are saying its not possible to change the boarding.

Kindly help me.

Yours Truly

ANUPAM BHARTI

M.No.-9434791593
    Add:- 15/7, Anand Vihar,A-Zone, Durgapur-713204
  • edited November 2012
    this is not a complaint but just any inquiry,when can we expect trains in between Gadwal and raichur
  • edited June 2013
    sir with most humble and respectively i parwez alam from simribakhtiyarpur saharsa bihar want to complain against the employer of railway ticket counter of sb pur .sir when i had gone to ticket counter then the employer said that link is not coming then when i had back second consective day then he again say that link has vanish.sir i think why u indian railway open these type of railway ticke counter.plz take as s6on as possible as action against these type of employer which is lazy.we have faces lot of problem
    I anjali sharma would like to bring to the notice of Indian railways that very unscrupulous agents have been selected by Indian railways who indulge in wrong doings and then misbehave with consumer one such is balaji travels 2nd floor dharma market sector 27 Noida.We bought six tickets from them of swarna jayanti rajdhani express train no 12957 and train number 12958 from Delhi to mount Abu return. We bought return tickets of three persons. our PNR number was 2347605124 and .8501234859.since we remained in waiting list we got tickets cancelled on 19 June 2013our tickets were for 20 June 2013 and 24 June 2013.the agent took 8600 for ticket booking and returned only 7800 RS after cancellation he did not gave us any bill and was rude and misbehaving. Please canella the authorization of this particular tour operator. Anjali sharma . I am attaching a scan copy of the bill
    Anjali sharma
    a-350 sector 19 noida 201301 UP
    mob 9212214785
  • edited October 2013
    Res sir,
    I was there for tatkal counter reservation at giridih railway station to get a tatkal ticket, for the whole night at 11:00pm I get into the queue at number 1st for the next day tatkal reservation at 10:00am but in the morning 5:00am a broker came to me and started requesting to write 3 more person name in my application form I ignored him then he started to arguing with me and lastly at 9:00am he started theretning me with that you will not be able to take ticket when I guessed the enviornment I find that behind me 3 people in queue was his persons and the same senario was in the another counter broker name was (rinku), he was with around 10 people with him and started abusing me and theretend me, there was also a railway police constable who was standing and watching, finally I had to write one person name in my form and get a ticket with another person whose identity I dont
    Know that who is he , he may be a criminal who is travelling on my ID proof, its quite hard to take a ticket to a women also.
    I will be going tommorow with my ticket but the issue of corruption will be standing at the reservation center, hope you will take a serious action againt this matter.
    Place where it happened was giridih railway counter reservation center in jharkhand.
    For hearing this complaint I will be greatly thankful to you.
    Yours faithfully
    Shashank raj
    E-mail- sr815301@rediffmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    i want draw your attention to subji mandi railway station, delhi the staff here can be assume a bunch of bad group, they book tatkal ticket for broker first, because broker grace their palm very well, police men also help broker very well, but what about aam admi who is like me just wait to get tatkal but never get it. i know no action will be taken as per this complain.
  • edited December 2013

I would like to putforth the scenario of ticket booking office at Ichapuram, srkl dist, under east coast railways.
    Today when i went to book the ticket at 3 pm, booking office was closed, and when i went towards the door of the room , it was also closed. i knocked the door and they opened it after some time. when i saw, i found them sleeping inside at working hours with lights off. When i asked him to book the ticket, he asked me to come later. when i questioned him regarding the break time, he reluctantly replies come after half an hour and shuts the door. This is how they are performing their duty and behaving with the people. They are making their own laws and timings to issue tickets. They are being paid for their duty not for sleeping at working hours.

I would like to request the higher authority of railways to take an immediate, quick and strict action!!

Hi Sir
    This is Dhipu from Coimbatore , I Usually take sleeper ticket from out side of railway station .In cbe there is a ticket broker near Shanthi theatre .Today i went to take ticket for Ernakulam tomorrow morning 5:10 Kerala Express. I gave Money he asked for change I said I don't have change he is charging 150+5 extra for ticket but in ticket 150+1 he is charging 4 rs extra.. He gave change of rs .3 and for rs.2 he gave me a choclet which is only 50 paise. . 5 Rs. is Not matter for Me .he is having change in his drawer but not willing to give.. same way I will get the ticket from Ernakulam they are collecting only tickect charge+1.if he is telling in polite manner I would have accept it . This is pure cheating to the public... If you can do something to that vendor pls.help people.

WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

I Shaheela Khalil (Mob. : 09898166558) wanted to book a ticket for train Shramik Express to Muzuffarpur, Bihar for Date 03/05/2014 from Vapi Railway Station, I had been trying past two sleepless nights for the reservation ticket booking on the third day though i was standing right in the first along with special form No. 6 for booking reservation ticket but i could not get my reservation confirmed, i was said that your required ticket is on waiting list as per station officer at ticket window No. 03 at 08am at Vapi station on 4/03/2014, this was solely due to the railway official assigned to book tickets who was not only slow and foolish but was also involve with other ticket agents for whom they are allotting confirm ticket by taking bribes and giving special service to them.

After he had refuse to issue ticket, they had allotted confirm ticket to other Ticket Agents in front of me and had said to me that your ticket will not be confirm as waiting list is 400 even though i was first in line at 8.00am and had put cross on ticket form and refuse to issue even waiting ticket on my provided form.

I had called to RPF Officer but he was also involve with them and refuse to look into the matter and mis behave in a very rude manner and push me to lie on the station floor by giving lots of bad words.

As the situation was out of my control, i complain to Station Master Deputy Assistance who help me and looked into matter but their behaviors didnt change in-fornt of him and said to him that "no can spoil ours". After such a long discussion with Deputy Assistance at 08.30 am Vapi Station the window officer snatch away the Form No. 6 from him and went away without any fear.

On my request Deputy Assistance had filed complain at Mumbai Office of Western Railway in the name of Shaheela Khalil (Mob. : 09898166558)

I had already done complain in Written at Vapi Railway Station for above mention case as per attach complain file.

I request you to please look into the matter and come up with proper solution inorder to spoil name of Indian Railway and giving justice to all Indian Citizen.

Request you to please take severe steps so that in future no ladies would suffer from such mis-behavior from your railway department.

Shaheela Khalil
    (Mob. : 09898166558)
    Vapi, Gujarat
  • edited March 2014
    Pls take action against Satish telecom centre Cyber cafe shop no 2, Apna Enclave Railway Road Gurgaon.

his business is making railway ticketing, Cybercafe, printout scan, mobile recharge etc.

he is harassing the people by high charging Rs 10 per page print and MAKING FAKE TICKET AND SELLING TO DIFFERENT PERSON BY HIGH CHARGING.

BEST REGARDS,
    VINAY SINGH
    GURGAON
  • edited June 2014
    To whomsoever it may concerned

this has been brought to your notice infinite times that how the ticket booking process is becoming harassing day by day.but i guess the railway ministry prefers to sleep .and is still sleeping.they have turned to deaf.i challenge the ministry to kindly book a ticket from jalandhar to mumbai and see the result.i further challenge that u try book a ticket in tatkal and see .
    sir ,i had been trying since three sleepless nights to get a ticket for mumbai but i was shocked to see the people sitting outside the reservation office at aroun 4 in the morning.i saw a lady with a 3 year old child sitting since 2.30 in the night.what kind of a system is this.is this what we call a well organised government.the minister travel through planes ,this is the reason they have either turned to deaf or they are least concerned about the common man s problem.

pooja batra
  • edited June 2014
    Hello sir
    In news railway side n every where it show that railway completly close agnt but sir in vapi lots of agent here they sit our boy in tatkal window 10 to 15 guys they all people alwy sit in frnt of window n nrml people jst wait aftr 20 why railway department not do anything. This process show that if we want tatkal than we should pay to agent n take ticket. Plz do somethng for this bcz that day not sofar than in every tatkal window we see broker and broker's men.
  • edited August 2014
    Yesterday I was at bandra terminus was really tired and wanted to return Surat ASAP . So I chose an agent and was about to take 290 for a ticket but he took 1400 for two tickets and which was very illegal. I really want you to take a strict action against all those agents so that no one gets cheated like me.
    Sir ye jo station master he vo thik se answer nhi deta or jab chahe ate he or jab chahe chale jate he tickets nikal ne k liye koi time nhi hota kya ? Tatkal tickets nikal ne jate to bolta he k 1 ya 2 ticket hogi to me nhi nikalunga .