About my Tata Docomo sim card Activate

edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
My name is Vasudeo Patil from Salokhe Park,Kolhapur, i had postpaid connection of tata docomo.
i am useing this sim but after one month i had transfer postpaid To prepaid so after prepaid connversion his sent me bill i Have ask Question But My sim Card Prepaid he said your internet use but i am Not active in Any Internet Paln his His cannot return My Deposite Ammount and Deactive May Connection

Please help Me

Vasudeo Rajaram Patil
608 B Ward Salokhe Park
Kolhapur

Comments

• Tata DOCOMOTata DOCOMO Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Dear Vasudeo,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  • edited November 2012
    Hi This is Abdullah.P, I took SIM Date:10-11-2012, From Sivajinagar[Universal Mobile Show Room] in Bangalore.They said the sim card will be Active with in 24 Hrs. But it's now 48 Hr's My SIM still not activated. I Submitted Documents like Address Proff, ID Proof and Photo at Store. The MSIDN is 9036646066 , SIM SR NO: 534111025981959.Please Active my Number ASAP.

With Regards,
    Abdullah.P
    +91-9945364941
    edited November 2012
    Hi Abdullah,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO
    edited November 2012
    Hi Abdullah,

We are unable to process the request.Hence, please visit the TATA outlet for better assistance.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO
  • edited November 2012
    hi
    i buy sim on 10th of this month and my sim was activated but the out going and in coming call was not available,it says the sim was temporarily on hold or block.
    please rectify it as soon as possible because it already take almost three weeks.
    with regards
    tsering
    edited November 2012
    Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  • edited November 2012
    Hello Sir ...This Is Manoj...i took docomo sim on 19 of november....still it is not activated,i've submitted all the mandatory requiments...and can i know the reason why it is still not activated...my alternate no. is 8105422722.......and my docomo no. which is not activated is 7795444240.....and from banglore.
  • edited November 2012
    Hi,

I am from Bangalore and my mob# 8050050137
    I am going to travel out of city soon so to keep in touch with my family I get the TATA Docmo connection which I regret now.
    Still more 4 days has passed but still no clue when this going to be activated.

If anyone from Tata Docmo read this mail pls do it, you are ruining your brand image.

Thanks.
    vipul
  • TATADOCOMOTATADOCOMO Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi Abdullah,

We are unable to process the request.Hence, please visit the TATA outlet for better assistance.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO
  • edited November 2012
    sir My name is K SIVA,my SR NO:525111023015444 and my mobile no is 9032701250 how i can activate my mobile

regards
    k siva
    edited November 2012
    Hi Silva,

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO
  • edited November 2012
    hi i have took tata docomo sim card 3 days ago but it is not activated yet.
  • edited November 2012
    Respected sir
    i have purshed a new docomo sim card having sim no. 537141017556963 and mobile no. 8983350957 3 days before and submitted by documents and sim not activated yet..
    plz solve my problem as soon as possible
    edited November 2012
    Dear Customer,

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO
    edited November 2012
    Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO
  • edited December 2012
    Hi Team,

I have bought new SIM card 2 days back, but still it is not activated. Can you please help me on this.

I forgot my SIM number, but i can provide the card number 89910251110197472753

Thanks & Regars,
    Ramesh
    ramesh.pingili@gmail.com
  • edited December 2012
    HELLO SIR,

THIS IS PUJA ...I HAVE TAKEN SIM ON 31st NOV ..TILL NOW THE SIM NOT YET ACTIVATED SR NO IS :525111018076589
    edited December 2012
    Dear K Siva.

Your number is blocked. Please visit the nearest TATA outlet for better assistance.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Docomo
  • edited December 2012
    Hello sir,
    I have purchased your tata docomo sim on date 27-11-2012, the concern person of tata said me it will be activated within 24hrs but it was not so on 29-11-2012 I had call your customer care, and I had a word with Mr sahil shaik he said me he will with his senior and revert but he did not, after that when I went to a shop where I had purchased your sim for 250/- rs he said your form is rejected because they said you have filled a old form fill a new one, now I have filled a new form with CAF NO 11811201102294 but still sim is not activated. My sim number is 53711100893352 mobile number 9028829778.
    edited December 2012
    Dear Ramesh,

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
    edited December 2012
    Dear Puja,

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  • edited December 2012
    respected sir

I have purchased two docomo sims resently of sim number-525111023207673&525111023207671,mobile number-8712884851&8712884821 5 days back,&my sims are not yet activated why?can you suggest me way to activate my sim.
  • edited December 2012
    hi,

i bought a sim card last week, but it is not activted yet. number :8867150331
  • edited December 2012
    Dear sir,
    . my name is Kiran Kumar kurrey my mobile no 8962348207 is not activate please solve my problem
  • edited December 2012
    Hi I have taken TATA DOCOMO sim from TATA DOCOMO store and the number given was 9038274623. They said that it will get activated by atmost Friday. But its yet not activated. Help me soon

Thanks,
    Manoj

Note: Mail me at er_suchismita@yahoo.in
    edited December 2012
    Dear Mr.Ahmed,

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
    edited December 2012
    Dear Customer(8867150031),

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
    edited December 2012
    Dear Customer(8962348207),

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  • edited December 2012
    hi
    MY NAME IS CHEPURI VENKATA RAJESH
    i got a new number in bangalore,i got a message to activate my new number 8867663258 i cant cannot to 59059 its jus saying "u seem had dial incorrect number please check the number and dial again ". how to activate my sim ,submitted all documents and verified by local referer, please go thru my problem make it clear ASAP
    thank u
    edited December 2012
    Dear Kiran,

We called You on 8962348207 but the same was not reachable. We request You to visit the nearest TATA Docomo outlet along with the SIM for better assistance.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.