Karbonn Customer Care

Comments

• edited October 2013
    May self Rajesh kushwaha I have purchase karbonn mobile 07/12/2012 model no:A15 IMEI No :911244650135132,911244650135140
    Last Three time i Have visit Service Centre only one problem power Key Not Working
    they repair and give me After Two Week But Know Again I Got This Problem And I have Submit my mobile in Sevice centre Name:Infinity Care add :Shiv Kumar Soni / Rajesh Vishwakrma,5 & 6, 2nd Floor,
    Thakkar Shopping Centre, S.V. Road, Borivali (West)
    infinitycareborivali@gmail.com tel :8433202222
    Know this time they tell me you got your mobile after 1.5 month my job sheet no :KJASPMH3441013K12787 , THEIR IS ONE LADY Who taking So Discousting Lag Their Name Is Sandhaya Pls Help Me To I Will Got My mobile ASAP
  • edited October 2013
    maine 2 mahine pehle vaishali ghaziabad mein karbonn A 25 mobile liya tha jiska charger 15 din mein hi kharab ho gaya. ab phone ki USB connectivity kaam nahi ker rahi plz send me the solution on my mail ID
    KAB DOGE MOBILE WAPIS YE TO BTAO 52 DAYS HO GAYE HAI MOBILE REPAIR KAR
    RAHE HO YA BNA RAHE HO AGAR REPAIR NAI KAR SAKTE TO REPLACE HI KAR
    DO......
    NAI TO KARBONN COMPANY BAND KAR DO. KAISE ENGINEER RAKHE HAI JO EK
    FAULT THIK NAI KAR SAKTE HAIIIIII
    > Sir
    > I Gave my Mobile In Your Karbonn service center IN
    > 2/09/2013 they told me it take 15-20 days to repair and he send my
    > mobile to delhi for repair. i want to know about MY mobile status and
    > what problem in my mobile. why it take so many days for repairing .if
    > there is a hardware problem in my mobile then replace mobile or repair
    > hardware problem.
    > KARBONN MOBILE MODEL:- KARBONN A9+
    > IMEI 1:- 911211901309014
    > IMEI 2:- 911211901309022
    > MOBILE IS IN HIS WARRANTY PERIOD
  • edited October 2013
    I had purchased mobile Karbonn A9plus. But my mobile automatically switched off ,it automatically uninstall the applications and automatically install applications from play store or browser.The ear phones which got with the mobile are not working. The screen became very rough it does not accept the touches.
    The g mail email play store and many other applications are not updating.The problem of hanging was started within 20 days.I also want to update my phone to 4.1
    jelly bean operating system.
  • aryanraj1987aryanraj1987 Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Raj Aryan, had purchased a Karbonn KC620 last year December'12 from Bhubaneswar & after that 05 times software problem & twice Display problem (including this) Its in warranty. i take it to a Service Center of Karbonn in Ranchi and they said that the display screen has some problem and needs replacement. So as the set in warranty period I submitted the set for the part replacement.. But it has been a month from now.. the replacement of the part is still not possible and the set is also not with me... .. what about the bad service rather so late service of Karbonn.. still no progress..!!! My Job sheet/receipt no is 213 but before that i submitted this in ranchi, in another service centre but after 18 days it says now new service center has opened so pl provide my job sheet & go shyama enterprises new service centre. in this service center now its 20 days but still its not sure when i'll get my handset back. pl help.

RESPECTED SIR ;
    I AM GURJINDER SINGH . Sir g maine a12 moblie service center pr beja tha or me usko vapis mangvana chahta hu maine apna mobile 16/8/2013 ko service center me beja tha
    vha se je mobile 29/08/2013 ko delhi beja gya tha lakin aj tk muje mera mobile vapis nahi mila plz muje mera mobile vapis kr do ;
    sale sab chor ne ; mera mobile vapis kr do nahi ta company nu agg lga davaga pka sala chor
  • edited November 2013
    Sir mujhe tablet blede tab3 kharidhe huye four month huye m agar pahle one month aur wapas aane ke teen din baad aur company repair hone gaya to do mahine ho gaye wapas nhi mila mujhe itni takhlif ho rahi hai chakkar kaat ke ki ab cunsumar court me siyat dalne ki soch raha hu mm
    mangesh raut
  • edited November 2013
    sir mainai jab se karbanka mobile liya hai tab se mobile hit hota hai aur kahi bar mobile hang ho chuka hai isaliy muze mobile chang karke dijiy my contct no 8308918350
    Sir.
    I was purchase karbonn A2 + but after 1 week he did not work properly .I had also maid in service center and costomer executive give me my hanset after 1week but after 1day that hand set again hansetdid not work. I have also summited in service center but customer executive said to me your han set compiled change and given to me 45 days. But after 45days that hanset again did not work and customer executive say to me again your hand set ready after 45 days.so I am specifically requested to u pls give me a solution about my hand set.
    Thank you.
  • edited November 2013
    Dea sir mai 1 mahina pahele karbonn a1+ mobile purchse kiya tha. Avi is mobile me kuch problem hai. Mobile automatic on off ho raha hai. Pelese kuchto kijiye.
    SIR,
    1. I am requested , that i purchased mobile as enclosed bill on 07.04.2013.
    2. On dated 20.10.2013 Mobile not working.
    3. I give above mobile for repairing/replace in Your service center AYUSHI ELECTRONICS, M-115 YASHWANT PLAZA, INDORE (MP.) 0731-4237601, that time not mobile tuch water. But after 10 days you above service center called me and say , " your mobile back by company without replace, repair, and working condition. so you take your mobile" I asking reason , that say " your some touch water in mobile. but i say , i give you when service, replace & repair Mobile, that time why u not say , tale me. , .
    4. Sir I m saying you with god promisse my mobile not tuch water when i used.
    but i think ur company or service center not taken Responsibility.

I request you again , my mobile set replace, repair or working condition give me. other wise I charged against ur company & service Center claim in Upbhokta Nyayalaya in all charges recovery to your company wich is face by me , my advocate fee, and my traveling, Taxy , Bus fair /charges etc.
    I hope you consider my problam, my request and taking some favour of my side , and give me NEW MOBILE SET, or Charges of that MOBILE SET.
    Thanking you very much,
    as soon as possible, reply me. mail. otherwise all responsibility to you.
    Plash S/o Pradeep mali,
    Mob. 9826461771,
    dewas (m.p.) 455001
    SIR,
    1. I am requested , that i purchased mobile as enclosed bill on 07.04.2013.
    2. On dated 20.10.2013 Mobile not working.
    4. Sir I m saying you with god promisse my mobile not tuch water when i used.
    but i think ur company or service center not taken Responsibility.

Thanking you very much,
    as soon as possible, reply me. mail. otherwise all responsibility to you.
    Plash S/o Pradeep mali,
    Mob. 9826461771,
    dewas (m.p.) 455001
    Name: KAVITA LAD

IMEI/ESN 1: 9112563543870864
    IMEI/ESN 1: 9112563543870872

Job sheet No. KJASPMH3601013K6338
    DATE OF JOB SHEET: 07-10-2013

PROBLEM: NOT CHARGINGING & TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING (WITH PAY RS.250/-)

SERVICE CENTER: PORTIGESE CHURCH,BEHAIND BHARAT BANK DADAR WEST
  • edited November 2013
    dear sir , mmene karbonn ka set october 2013 ko khrida tha par uska touch thik nahi chal raha hai service center wala
    kahta hai ki 1 mahine mai touch dalega company se aayega tab tak ek mahine tak main kya karu new phone me problem aayegi to kaise chalega
    aap mere phone me touch dalwa do nahi toh main rti laga dunga
    thankyou
    mobile no. 9911438729,7503701839
  • edited November 2013
    i have A9+ handset purchased on 18th June 2013 but batery problem is much headche its only 15 to 20 minutes net use. Your service never have stock of battery weather it is Kalyan or Thane or Vikhroli i have checked everwere anser is same not availbale will never suggest anybody to buy Karbon phones.
    My cell no is 9821711869
  • edited November 2013
    I purchase karbonn a1* mobile on 19 sept 2013 and from 5 nov 2013 my mobile doesnt charge i checked the charging slot it was not proper. No accident happend with it. Karbonn a1* is such a waste
  • edited November 2013
    hi i am purchas the karbonn ta - fone A34 but not support sd card.why should be problem
  • edited November 2013
    i had brought a karbonn a21 mobile and after 8 months its speaker stop working and when i call the service provider they told me that they had stop working for karbonn phone and now we are not even getting a service provider of karbonn mobile i have the warranty card of one year but i find it worthless because of difficulty in finding service provider
    dear sir/ madam

I HAD BUY A KARBONN SMARTPHONE IN JAN. AND I PUT THE PATTERN LOCK (SECURITY LOCK )IN TO THE SET. MY FRIEND TRIES TO UNLOCK IT 10-20 TIMES.&IT BECOMES PERMANENTLY LOCK.THEN I PUT THE PHONE INTO LAPTOP WITH THE HELP OF DATA-CABLE.THERE IS A OPTION "FORMAT DRIVE" .I SELECT "OK".&SET BECOMES DEAD PERMANENTLY .
    WHEN I GONE TO THE SERVICE CENTRE.THEY CALLED IT IS DEAD DUE TO "WATER DAMAGE" & COMPANY WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO IT,THEY RETURN THE SET WITHOUT ANY SOLUTION. SO,I YOU TO GIVE ANY SOLUTION FOR IT.REQUEST

to support

My name is mohammed asif i have purchsed karbonn smart tab2 st21020823 i was facing some problem some application where i was not able to use getting automatically application getting closed i have visited service center on 9/11/2013 i informed my complaints where service person informed that software update should be done he given the job sheet he himself told me the software update will be take time only 15minutes due to software cable is not working from last Saturday means2/11/2013 he informed i have already informed service head team regarding this he informed they have sent the cable if the cable comes service person informed he will call on that day i have not recived any call , i tried to call from 2to 4oclock to there job sheet contact number 08244251672 where some time i received busy with another call if ringing no one is receiving the call final i visited the service center at 6:30 he informed the same thing still software cable is not come he informed to come on Monday,Monday from 3:48pm to 7:7 pm i have tried to call to the same contact number here also i was getting same msg busy with another call and some time ringing not receiving the call finally 7:8 last finaly my call was received i spoke one of excutive given my job sheet no is 220 model name is return is karbon smart tablet 2 imei ni:st21020823 he informed that software updation done come and collect the tab ,

(after my softwereupdation is done they have not called me i my self called and confirmed the status of my tab)

visited service center he given me the tab but my software problem is not rectified i was facing same problem .service person informed that will check the problem again informed to come on12/12/2013 ,i informed the service person that u people or not receiving the call he informed we are receiving every ones call i shoed the call details dialed in my mobile he was laughing at me ,i informed already ihave register consumer forum complaint no (#378927) at 4;32pm lessening that again 1 more executive came and from inside started laughing at me i informed to provide any other mobile contact number or higher authority number where they have not given me any number where they were laughing on me pls take necessary action on this where i have faced this problem in service center(chandhu service deepa plaza bldg mg road manglore) i don't want any other karbon customer should face this problem kindly take the necessary action on this

apart from this in karbonmobile.com site this service center address is not mentioned kindly check this

mohammed asif
    contact 9243300046
  • edited November 2013

i give my a25 mobile to service centre sawhney communication gummat jammu (10.09.13) but i have not received my mobile till date.
    I visited service centre for taking my mobile 15--20 times but i could not get my mobile till date

please look this matter & do the needfull .
  • edited November 2013
    sir maine k9 phone liya hai but phone on rahta hai ioh phone aata hai or off rahne par kisi or number par phone chala jata hai.
  • edited November 2013
    my name is vibhor choudhary,i have bought karbann a21 mobile five month ago,one month later it got a problem in software.I submitted my mobile to nearest service center(mn telecom bulandshahr job sheet number---kjaspup218913k3666 ), i had wait one month but there was no response from service center without solve my problem they return my phone, then i had decided to go gzb service center named chauhan communication center job sheet number kjspup3281013k2472 at 07-10-2013 but my phone not return from company yet, now i m very disipointed with that kind of poor service.now i decided to lodge a complaint in court against karbann company,your customer care makes fool to innocent,i will wait for your reply my mobile nuber is 8859943027,8868049005
  • edited November 2013

I have not received any response from Karbonn for below complaint.
    Almost 1 month is over.

Jobsheet No.KJASPMH3441013K11766 dated 3/10/13
    IMEI/ESN1 : 911240900129792
    IMEI/ESN1 : 911240900129800
    Voice of customer :
    •Dead Hand set / VOC 36
    •Mike is not working ( which is not mentioned in Jobsheet)
    Request from customer :
    •Please recover all my data like phone nos, photos,movies etc.
    •Kindly communicate current status of mobile.
    •Try to complete it as soon as possible and confirm receipt date
  • edited November 2013
    Dear cc i have submitted my handsrt mumbai vashi service centre ..but i have not got my handset return since two month ....now cc and service centre both number not reachable my compliant id KJaspmh286913k3358
  • edited November 2013
    i buy a phone karbonn a3+ in ongole,ap in sangeetha mobiles but it got a problum that is touch is not working whats about my problum pls tell me my mobile no is 9573729394
    Dear sir.....
    i have purchased a mobile handset as named karbon titanium s5 from TARANG ,KHEMKA MARKET ,DIBRUGARH-786001,ASSAM, cell-9706060526 on dated 02/09/2013 ,and by the memo no.;5020.and on the date of 17/11/2013 suddenly i saw that my handset cracked in its touch glass .i rushed to the abovementioned shope and they replied me that they can,t do anything in fevour of me .so i request you to do needfull as per as possible.its IMEI1 no is ..911309352748613 and IMEI2 is..911309352748621.
  • edited November 2013
    I bought new Karbonn A9 Star phone. When I try to connect it with my wifi network, it simply do not detect there is any wifi networks around.
  • edited November 2013
    To whom so ever it concern,

Please RETURN BACK the KARBONN A 30 ,whose details are as follows Imei---911125150675658
    job sht. no-KJASPBI100913K3564

Submitted on 13-9-13 at MOBILE WALA service centre (patna ) till date

it is with them (H.O delhi),,it has crossed the limit ,,, after

@ing mobile has reached to service centre

.. I strictly like to make statement that RETURN THIS company 's

karboon mobile back to me.

THE CUSTOMER CARE NO. IS NOT AN EASY TASK TO COMMUNICATE.

See I ve already lost a huge amount appx. 6 times the purchasing

amount behind this mobile costing 8000 appx. Only..

Plz return the product back,mine mind is not on hold particularly with

this KARBOON COMPANY and Its useless & bahiyaat product(SPECIALLY FOR

ME) , ve to retun this product back to seller (AMAZON),so dispatch
    back the earliest else if my product will not be returned back because

of you then

"THEN THIS MAIL WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS NOTICE or FINAL REQUEST AND

CAN BE USED FOR FURTHER INITIATIVES ",,,,

Raj Bhushan Singh

• edited November 2013
    Hi, I had purchased A25 Karbonn mobile set on dt. 13-11/2013. This is for your kind & necessary information’s that the set I had received was very much 2nd hand & used set. It had “Screen Guard” installed & having many scratches on it. Another it had been registered in profile in the mail ID of rajivs1@yahoo.com And its Touch screen was not working at all. All these things are already been updated since day one, but not mentioned by “shopping.indiatimes.com”
    And the toll free nos. 1800-102-4660 of Karbonn customer centers are fake , no one is picking up the phone, they are just busy / ringing or does not exist. I have been called up 19th times to “shopping.indiatimes.com” mobile no. 09024666666. Every time they are saying that “we will arrange a call back within 24 hrs time” but no one is calling back.
    Is there any one volunteer who can take the responsibility & help to solve this case pls. or provide me the mail ID / contact no. of some senior person or CMD of the "shopping.indiatimes.com or karbonn company . This is purely cheating with the customer, after taking the money they are not responding positively.

10 days are gone but no solution is provided by “shopping.indiatimes.com” & Karbonn.

My order No. is 3002813249 and case ID is 1167879.

Inder Nath