Karbonn Customer Care

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Complained abt. my A 5 me. 3-4 times to Vinayak. W Patel Nagar,,each time was given back after some setting
    Finally yr
    Authorised service center registered the complaint on 13-8-2013 vide Job No.KJASPDL086813K4038.I had sent a written compl. to yr. Sant Nagar add.which has come back. Going to be two months & have not got my mobile back. Pl. look into the matter most urgently
    N.M.WALECHA.9873354458

E-187. NEW Rajinder nagar. New Delhi110060.
  • edited October 2013
    Sir g maine a6 moblie service center pr beja tha or me usko vapis mangvana chahta hu
    job sheet no. KJASPRJ112913K5821
    help me sir
    8890320160
  • edited October 2013
    auto rotate is not working on my phone plz give me some solutions
  • edited October 2013
    i am purchased karbonn A9+ recently about 4 months....they very hang now a days plz sir suggest me an idea to repair my phone
    my number is 01412281172 name=kshitiz
    '
    karbonn Titanium S5
    Sir .. Maine karbonn titanium S5 phone liya tha. wo na to sahi charge hota h, na uska vibration kam karta h, or na hi wi-fi kam karta h. 3 month se aapke ludhiana service cneter per diya hua hai aphi tak koi response nahi aya ha agr aapke service center ja kar pata karo to koi satisfied answer nahi milta aaj aa jayega kal aa jayega bus yahi sunte sunte mere kan pak gaye hai. Is liye mai harkar aapko complaint kar raha hu or umeed karta hu k aap meri problem ka solution karenge.

so help me .....

EMI no : TITANIUM 911309350893932893940 (13/8/13)
    amanrajput1211@gmail.com
    Mob.- 09464232424
  • edited October 2013
    Karboon a15 Mane apna mobile repair me diya tha lakin repair hoker aya nahi aur due latter ka bola tha Lakin due latter aya nahi 40 days huva abhi koi jawab nahi my contact info :- 9925992471
  • MohitgoyalMohitgoyal Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    PATHETIC SERVICES
    I had been using karbonn A 18 since last 12 Sept 2012, No doubt the phone worked good till last August 2013. Suddenly, the screen develops the crack which increased with time and finally the screen goes black. I took the phone ( IMEI-1 - 911233650101939, IMEI -2 - 911233650151934) on 27.08.2013 to the karbonn authorized service centre - Ms Godsons enterprises , karol bagh at New Delhi 110005 and submitted it vide job sheet no. GSE-307, though the phone was very much in the warranty but i was told to pay for the repairs. Anyways i agreed to it, but now its more than 40 days now and then when ever i call to the representative at the aforesaid centre at 011-47454455. I was told that the part is not provided by the company and is still awaited. I am devoid of my instrument and compelled to buy a new one as considerable time has been elapsed. I request the authorities either my phone would be handed over to me after necessary repairs within 07 days or else the amount incurred towards procurement of the phone may be refunded with not more than 15% of depreciation.

Thanks & regards
    Mohit Goyal
    Today at 4:26 PM

I have purchased a carbon ST10 Black serial no. 01012007627,on 6/4/13.

Now it got hang problem I give it to your service centre at laxmi nagar. But there service is not good they always talking come on Monday, come on next Saturday ,come on Wednesday and their way of talking is also not good ,now please let me know what should I do, should I go to consumer fouram?.

Jai Singh
    My IMEI NO.911256350522245
    Karbonn A2
    Problem.touch screen not working
    Service center me deya 2month
    ho gaya abhi tak tek nahi hu aa
    Me bhut bar sarvice center gaya
    koye sunae nhi hue pls.
    Cont.no.07355737477
    Name.om prakash chandighar
  • edited October 2013
    I was purchase a Karbonn Mobile A37 TAB in 18 APRIL 2013 but due to some technical problem my mobile problem DISPLAY LINING I was deposit mobile in amritsar cell hut Service Center-143001 , Distt. amritsar Punjab on27/09/2013 but my problem not solved in fifteen days This is very bad experience of Karbonn in my life.Please repaired my mobile and send to me & otherwise reverse my amount.if you can’t revert then i have complained in consumer court job sheet no -kjasppb010913k11304
    sheetal pandey
    Cell-09876614698 09888814698
  • edited October 2013
    karbonn a 30 purchase for 1 week but auto rotation not working please Sol the problem
  • edited October 2013

Karbonn mobile is growing in business but as the android version increases the features and uses of the phone is very bad.
    Karbonn A2 has portable hotspot feature but A6 doesnt have. Also, the memory space is too low.
    We can install many apps on A2. In case of Karbonn A6 if watsapp is installed and we try to install something else we get mesage low space.
    Customer care number is always busy. So i think there is not customer care in Karbonn for their users.
  • edited October 2013
    sir i purchasekarbonn a9+ from sholic mobiles online on 15 jul 2013 within 15 days th e handset be come problems hanging , network problemes & any softwer i downlod it will be destroy automaticly when handset will hang when i remove the batry and switch on again i show so many service center no one should take action in the last moment when handset became dead mobile care center should take to servise on 07/08/2013 job sheet no.7744. after twenty days he given back my handset same howit is when he take to service & tolad that the imei no. is not valide we canot give you service again i contact to sholic costumer care he give some karbonn mobile person no when i contact him he given me address of mobile seva and told that if you have any problem contact me i given handset for service in mobile seva on19/09/2013 & till dated the not redy any time i call on his no he say your handset in headoffice when it comes to we inform you but no oneshould taking any kaind of action he askd me only ten days permiossion to ready my handset but till now i not get my handset
  • edited October 2013
    This is hell feeling that all your service no are not connecting i have purchase a a9 online this is in warrenty period yet but all assesoriese are dumped charger headfone and now new problem this phone is tooo week on calling purposr it dose not work properly with dual sim this is realy pathetic experience with karbon if you can resolve kindly resolve it
  • edited October 2013
    My mo name is Karbonn A 5 mo problam is battary is very bad this battary work is a only 1-2 hours working
    dear sir

my name inder .i am iuse krabonn a25 job site no.kjaspdl042913k5677.my phon problme tach is not worked in hold all aap.igive to my mobile service center .rohini sce.16 delhi to date giving by 22/9/2013 but not sure my phon in comppit ok.iam expectting a quick recovery for my phon otherwise i`ll be consumer form .

thanks.
  • edited October 2013
    I purchase karbonn mobile KC620 Sl.no.911231450555858 before two month. the mobile switched on display appear but display disappear
  • edited October 2013
    my phone is karbonn a9+ rear camera not working so I was complaint in services center said telecom in gaya Bihar state and this problem is 30august and today's not responsible for my phone help me
  • edited October 2013
    D/s, my self Vijay narayan borse purchase a cell from silver mobile shop dhule[MAHARASTRA] on 3- 5 -2013,but set is not working properly, few day ago cell was cheak by service centre which is at dhule,but till today cell not working properly,service from centre not gives proper service,so today again cell send to service centre at dhule so pl do the needful o/w can file complain in GRAHEK MANCH.my cell no is-9552487891 & 9890102478&IMEI NO-911211902346163
  • edited October 2013
    mene 7 din pehle carbonn A1 set kharida. uske baad kya batau set ka screen hi kaam naih kar raha hai...
    hello
    myself Archana Rewandkar. i am faceing problem from last 3 -4 month about my Karbonn titanium s5.
    its purchased on 18 may 2013. we are visiting our nearest service center (TECNOCRAFT TECNOLOGY, KALYAN) continuously from last 3 months.
    the worst service we are getting from those people. my complaint no is KJASPMH0461013K14227 . they don't have manner to talk and worst behavior. the name Mr. Khan alwase says same think that " company vale hi hume part nahi bhejate to hum kya kare, hamse bat mat karo jo kehna he company ko kaho," now tell me if u don't have such kind of parts then why are u sailing product, people are waiting from almost 6 month over their.
    the local mobile repairer even will repair phone better than this people,
    i only can say that we not brought mobile we brought headache in 13000rs
    please look into this matter.

regards,
    Archana
    (Savita travels, dombivali)
  • edited October 2013
    sir. This is Mukhtar Ahmad From new Delhi. i was purchase the carbann a4+ from ghatampur Uttar pradesh. last week i was recharge 3d pack of internet in Reliance GSM but the 3 G net is not working in the handset. please tell me what i do for that. because i need 3g net for the my professional work.
    please reply me as soon as possible
    ar.mukhtar@gmail.com
  • edited October 2013
    handset bead service customer no responsive
  • edited October 2013
    My wife had purchased Karbonn21 hand set on 26th Jan13, due to some problems it was given for repairs
    to your Vashi Service centre RajMobile Shopee on 12.0913 after several phone call and visit their is no postive
    answer. I spoke to Mr.Sanjay on mobile No.9833606605 who is a Karbonn on 1st Oct13 he said that he will
    call back in 1 hour, now it is 23 days and he has not replied nor does he pick up his mobile.Now 40 days have passed
    their is no reply from Raj Mobile Shoppe or Mr.Sanjay. what should I do.

Ramesh Menon
    09322066393
    Email : menonramesh62@gmail.com
  • edited October 2013
    i have karbonn A9+ smart phone, its 10 months to purchased but now i found its have some internal problems. Mainly there is two problem- first is, sometimes my phone can't find my sd card ,after restart its comes automatically, before i thought its a sd card problem but i found that its a phone problem. Second problem is , my data connectivity, maximum time its wouldn't give the speed(3G) up to the mark, but that same sim card when I keep in another phone that data speed become automatically high.
    And the last of all my phone becomes slow day by day .
    So, for all that problems I want to servicing my phone .
    so plz give the customer service center address, because i can't find any good service center office . And i have all documents for my phone.plz help me,

I am partha contact number is 9160739473/ 8341087265.
  • edited October 2013

I bought Karbonn S1 Titanium Mobile on 12/06/2013 from Poorvika and it was working fine for a month then all of a sudden the phone volume (Audio) was gone and the display has gone crazy (It automatically opens up all the applications) and when I took I took it to the service center they told me that the phone sys board needs to be replaced and they took a month's time to repair and give it back. The trouble did not end over here, it was fine for a week and again the same problem started. I really don't know what to do with this now, I'm really concerned about taking it back to the service center as they would take a month's time to fix this. I'm just fed up with the phone set and I will ensure that none of my friends end up in buying this phone even by mistake.If you could help me on this matter please reach me @ 9962212995.
  • edited October 2013
    i have karbonn a21 . date of purchase is 2013-7-16 . i submit my mobile in bulandshahr care m.n telecom my jobsheet no is KJASPUP218913K3666 AND DATE of submit is 2013-09-16 . they ask me .we are send your mobile to karbonn mobile company and solved your problem in 20 days .after 20 days i call that center they ask your phone was not send to the company . and take me back on date 2013-10-5 without solved my problem .and that centers persons abuse with costumer and making costumers fool . and after i submit my phone to chauhan communication ghaziabad date of 2013-10-07 my job seet no is KJASPUP3281013K2472 AND NOW MY PROBLEM NOT SOLVED . the only problem in my phone is android os not working . please help me .if karbonn not solved my problem i will file a complaint in court and a RTI .

my name is vibhor chaudhary
    phone number is 8868049005
    email- vibhorsmith@gmail.com
  • edited October 2013

i'm facing problem in A2 Karbonn,from after 1 month i purchased it, i,ve given about 3 times to the service centre, and also seeked them to replace the handset , in initial days they assured that if problem occurs frequently only, they will get exchange with the handset, but it has occured severely for 3 times, and my mobile was in service center more than 1 month everytime, sir please i request you to take this issue seriously, because its designing problem, please save the customers all over india who have been cheated by Karbonn service centre and also by Karbonn A2 sales,i need compensation which have occured for me,,, i request u to please to guide me sir,,, please look over about my problem little seriously ..

Archana H
  • edited October 2013
    I have given my mobile for service at borvile. Service centre mumbai.job no.kjaspmh364913k3392 .asp c0de kjaspmh364 0n 24:9:2013 till now I have got my cell.and any reply or proper anser fr0m their side.ther phone only ring .god nos it is working.please help me. After giving at autriosied service center .such a bad exprience please help me out .thank you