Karbonn Customer Care

Comments

• edited September 2013
    I had given my phone for repair on 25th July and i have not got it back yet. It is 5th Sept today. Please help.
    reply on endyisms@gmail.com
  • edited September 2013
    my mobile model is karbonn A1 I am really regret to purchase it the worst mobile in the market, my battery is not working & im not getting it in the market. as well as all the authorized service center contact no. is wrong to hell with karbonn service centers & spare parts. shame on you guys.
  • edited September 2013
    saleyo kuteo tuhadi maa di tang sale kute sanu fuddu bnaunde oo apni maa de ene sare noi de rakhe ne te lagda ek ve nai.
    Mic track line
    My mobail is a30 ato waifay on and any fanshan is on so help me 9822338174
  • edited September 2013
    Sir m Sunil from Rohtak(Haryana) ......recently I had battery problem in my karbonn a15 ......it is still in warranty ....I contact with karbonn customer care in Rohtak which is situated near labour chowk Rohtak ......the serviceman of this care is so much rude ....nonsense and idiot ......I came atleast 10 times in this care for new battery but this man don't response me in my favour .....he continues saying me that , " 10 ko aa Jana ....10 ko gaye toh 20 ko aa Jana ......aise khte hue oosne 1 month se bi jyada ho gaya but ab tak battery ni di merko .......sir ab iska warranty period khtm ho jayega ......sir main kya kru ab ......kuch toh kro ....main student hu ........baar baar ni jaa skta ......sir plzzzzz 20 ko mere cell warranty period khtm ho jayega ....oos se phle merko battery dila do .....
  • edited September 2013
    I have purchase A2+ before 3month my phone charger not giving current so I change it
  • edited September 2013
    I bought karbonn a15 in 29th november 2012. My phone became dead & i sent the phone to Service center( A.S. Enterprises, kanpur) in 10th augest 2013. They said that ur phone is dead, will send to company & will be repair in 20-25 days. I waited till 25 days, then i did call the service center & they said company has increased the repairing days from 25 days to 45 days. I totaly frustated then after five days i did call to karbonn company, Delhi & they said phone still on recovery progress. Next day i did call to company , Now they said phone has'nt repair coz support is not available. What the fuck is this... What the hell they were doing since last month. Please help me to sort out.
    Karbonn A15
    IMEI1-911244650036074
    IMEI2-911244650036082
    my no.904401692
    email-jeslani.jitin7@gmail.com
    Jitin
  • edited September 2013
    Very very poor service of karbonn mobiles i purchased karbonn a 27 imei no. 911304200040354 on 28/03/2013 and given for repair in bikaner(raj) on 16 aug but after one month i have not received it costumer care is saying it will take 1 more month and it is in delhi.
    You are just passing the warranty period. It was only software problem
    one month is not less for minor repair otherwise you should incease warrenty period by those days to which you kept it for under repair
  • edited September 2013
    karbonn is the worst company, i bought karbonn a25 one month ago and from starting week only it creates probles ,it is operating itself ,fuck u karbonn company,i cannot do my any work in it,so fuck u again
  • edited September 2013
    Hello Sir,(to whomsoever it may concern)
    I Monil Gada wanted to tell you that i have given my karbonn mobile to your company under warranty for repairing to a authorised dealer in Mumbai.It has been 2 months I want my money or repaired mobile back and urge to you for dispatching my mobile.My jobsheet no. is KJASPMH344813K8851 and name of the dealer is Infinity Care.Please revert fast.Mobile's IMEI no.(1) is 911240902925551 and IMEI no.(2) is 911240902925569.My mobile's model no. is Karbonn A21
    plz chang my chargar
  • edited September 2013
    am buying karbon a3+ in last week it has touch problem and battery cannog standing one hour .so please refund my amount and contact me.
  • edited September 2013
    Sir .. Maine karbonn titanium S5 phone liya tha 3 month pahle aur 8 se 10 days ko chhod ke ye phone kabhi sahi work nahi karta .. 10 bar mai karbonn service center le gaya hu waha pe 1 month ke liye bhi phone rakh le tab bhi achhi tarah se okk kar ke nahi de pate ... Mere phone me touch screen , automatic phone work , not fully touch pad , google play stor not working , auto cancil applications , etc ... Kae problems ho chuki h aur abhi bhi sahi nahi ho paya h ..
    1 year ki warranty me agar mera phone 10 month sevice center pe rahega to aisi warranty ka kya fayeda .. So plz replace my phone and give me other smart phone .. Which is better working systems ... Thanks a lot ..... I am not satisfied from your company phone and your service centers ....... so help me .....
    Islahuddinkhan7@gmail.com
    Mob.- 7786956081 , 9044615691
  • edited September 2013
    maine 6 months phle karbonn ka A21 purchase Hajipur,Vaishali se kiya tha 2-3 mahine thik rha uske bad sound chala gya fir v mai head fone se kam chlata rha av 1 mahine phle headfone bhi kam krna chod diya or sbse badi problem to ye hai ki ye ab kam krna bhut hi slow kr diya hai jab cl karta hu to bhut der ke bad contact no ya cll log ata hai or jb ajata hai tb cl lgne me bhut time leta hai or jb service center gya to wha ke karmchari dhang se bat v n karte bolne pr mujhe bole hai ki head fone ab ham nahi bhejege iska thin mahina pur chuka hai or jb set ki bt bola to wo kahta hai ki 2 mahine bad le jana ab ye btaye ki mai 9,500 rupes lgane ke bad v ap log kuch v n kr pa rhe hai .

mera service senter ka nam jha aisa bole hai- hello india, hajipur, vaishali
    mera e-mail- santoshkumarbharti225@gmail.com
    mobile no.- 8271371837
  • edited September 2013
    I have a karboon A4 mobile purchased from meerut U.P but display and touch of my ph has been damage. service center executing are not able to help me plz help me send display and touch at the service center of thapar nagar meerut
    Hello Sir,

(to whomsoever it may concern),

pls note I award Karbonn after sale Service as the most pathetic, which i am judging after experencing so many companies selling Mobiles or electronic Products.

I had submitted my Mobile Titanium S5 with the complaint of Display lines and Insenstivity in some parts of my Touch Screen on 7-Sept and till date after 16-17 days Nobody has even advised me by when can i have my phone back with actual current status, Customer care Toll free no is allmost useless as it does not connect.

When I send an email on Customer care Id, I get an Auto response type mail saying your complaint is under Process.

below is my Job Sheet details, I am really feeling to get my Money Back so I can Buy a Good company Mobile, which can offer me really good service.

Name: Manish Kumar
    IMEI No 1 911309350400712
    IMEI No 2 911309350400720
    Model : S5
    Job Sheet No: KJASPHR112913K1171

pls help to do the needful.

manish
  • edited September 2013
    hi i am a karbonn used ;ast 1 moths my phone is in the service center now it it extended to one months i need it urgently i need a action to be taken right now
    my phone detials is karbonn A9+emi no 911211901149055 i gave it to mumbai anderi w nice telecom center i want my mobile back within tis week
  • edited September 2013
    I have problem with Karbonn A9+ Screen Rotating is not working it work with game after closing game it doesn't rotate from landscape to portrait. pls give me solution for this i tried all testing gravity sensor by dialing *#36# also not work for me.
    Thanks For Help

Email Address: Abhijeet8900@gmail.com
    Mobile No.: 9657663844
  • edited September 2013
    my karboon a21 last 3 month , in serves center but not work proprli so i am filling no good plz send me new mobile

]
  • edited September 2013
    I am having karbonn smart tab 9 , within 8 months the touch display showed faults & was not functioning .
    even though under warranty i went to Borivili customer care centre who said they will do the needful
    within 10 to 15 working days. I had my complaint lauched during 10.08.13.
    Now it is nearly 2 months of me surrendrering for repair under warranty but
    till now it has not been repaired. Every time i go i am been given excuses that the touch panel has not
    arrived from Delhi , or it was said the part arrived in a broken condition. Will anybody help to get my
    tablet repaired .

Job sheet no KJASPMH364813K1966 DTD 10.08.13
    Name of service centre :gadgetguru

GS.
    Hello sir,

I'm parches Karbonn A25 mobile date 10-7-2013 and this mobile work propar 1 month after create problem tuch problem, then, I had submitted my Mobile karbon A25 with the complaint of Touch Screen on 2-Sept and till date after 16-17 days Nobody has even advised me by when can i have my phone back with actual current status, Customer care when we say you wait 10 day,after colling service center then he say we wait our 20 day, mumbai thakkar mall service center very bad respons.

Name: nilesh mane
    IMEI No 1 911308401812750
    IMEI No 2 911308402012756
    Model : karbon a25
    Job Sheet No: KJASPMH344913K10155

pls help to do the needful.

NILESH MANE
    dear sir
    my phn is not wrking after 1 day nd not counected charging
  • edited September 2013
    my mobile sensor and wifi is not working i have shown to nearest servise center but they r direct saying that v will not service and that also my mobile is 3months old in waranty plz solv my problem my contact number 7842383212,8886666740
  • edited September 2013
    i purchase carbonn mobile model no A 12 on 30/04/2013 from prince Electronic ,Shop no 4,Jain Mandir Building,Railway Road,Bajaria,Ghaziabad 201001,Phone no 0120-4377529 , TIN No 09990702909 ,Amount Rs 8000/-.
    after purchasing after 8 days there was speaker problem and approx one month mobile hang problem so i went to carbon mobile service center (Chauhan comunication,308 hans plaza, Ambedkar road ,Ghaziabad phone 0120-4278367) .Center check the phone for 30 min and told me in this mobile camera is disorder so i said for new camera installation but camera was not available in the center for this camera installation i wait for 8 days and paid Rs-1050. in same day there was still hanging problem for the solution my mobile sent to Company - Okhla (JOB SHEET NO -KJASPUP328713K899) on 18/07/2013 .Then i received my mobile 14/08/2013 in 26 days the mobile was working properly .on 16/08/2013 still hanging problem ,i gave the mobile for repairing .on 18/08/2013 still hanging problem in my mobile then mobile also sent to company (Okhla) (job sheet no-KJASPUP328813K1451) .
    A am in trouble with this mobile so i want new one mobile in place of this mobile or return my money.
    Otherwise I will go in consumer court.
  • edited October 2013
    sir mene karbonn a3+ mobile liya lekin kuch dino baad uske touch mujhse kharab ho gyi aab uski touch mujhe kahi se bhi nhi miil rahi mujhe usme touch lagwani hai sir
  • edited October 2013
    i have given my mobile karbonn A12 on 16-08-13 and was said that the display will be fixed in 1 month but still no reply now it is nearly 2 and a half month and still they are telling we have no got any display from delhi....and the has a very bad language to speak
  • edited October 2013
    I recently bought a Karbonn A12 mobile from YEBHI.COM.But it has some recharge issue and I contacted nearby service center in my area"CHINTAMANI (KARNATAKA)"where i stay,but they refused to repair the mobiles bought online.And they refurred me to Bangalore Indiranagar branch.And after visiting the indiranagar branch in bangalore, same result occured.Even these guys rejected to repair the mobile bought online,and i do not know whom to contact and what to do? So please do the needfull.
    my m no-9945775543
  • edited October 2013
    I am. Sat yam Singh my mobile is karbona9+my mobile working very slow please bataye kaise thee hoga browser us not fast working very slow workingscreen rotation provlem my number 9939325784
  • edited October 2013
    I'm from Bangalore,2 months ago i.e 12/8/13 my Karbonn A21's power button was damaged i went to my nearest care and submitted my mobile.It is still in the care ,whenever i ask my mobile he keeps reasoning me. Karbonn should be banned in India.
    Job Sheet:565