Karbonn Customer Care

Comments

• edited August 2013
    I had purchased karbonn a9+ mobile some day.Beginning days auto rotation is runner but now g sensor is not working in my mobile.So tell me to why g sensor is not properly working in my karbonn a9+ Mobile
  • edited August 2013
    I think for android karbonn is joke its cheap android games not working always
    .soo cheaped for gaming karbonn
  • edited August 2013

I have summit my phone model no- KC520 in your service
    for me.

thanks & regards
    Himanshu
  • edited August 2013
    Sir Maine titanium s1 liya hair par 8 din bad se hi charging problem ke sath connect karate hi key pad ya aur koi bhi application start ho jata sirf charging karate waqt pls solve my problem .
    Dear Team,

I have purchased a new Karbonn A25 on 01-06-2013 and next day my phone did not given battery backup. Two timed mobile set given at Karbonn service center Shop no.56, G.S. Bajwa Complex, Opp. Friends Bakery, Nakodar Road-Jalandhar City. But proper solution not provided. Third time set given for permanent solution on 20-06-2013, now till date they never given justification or time line to return back the Mobile after permanent solution or replacement..!!

1. Justify and confirm how many months required to fix the problem...??

2. What kind of customer service provided by your team ..??

Provide my set back with permanent solution within the week or provide new Mobile set as replacement, otherwise i am going to escalate the matter to Consumer court not to get the Mobile set back for Full money back with the harassment charges..!!

Awaiting your reply for the same

Navdeep Singh
    Respected sir

I Kishor S. Panchal, bought Karbonn A50 from M/s. Ankur Mobile Zone, Chembur vide Tax Invoice cum Cash memo no. 7216 dt 07/8/2013 for Rs.3900 yesterday due to my childs mischief screen got locked as he tried to unlock the pattern too many times.

I contacted today (19-8-2013 at 2.00pm) on phone Karbonn provided service centre at Chembur viz. M/s. Satelite Electronics (9820040699) regarding the same issue, they called me in their service centre. I went immediately in the service centre, attendent madam told me that she will charge Rs.250 for unlocking the instrument. I request her not to charge as it is under warrenty period and shown her the Tax Invoice also. But she refused my request and strictly asked to pay the service charges for the same matter.

As it was necessary to get mobile unlocked I paid Rs.250 as service charges. Sir I would request that please let me know is this a fare?

My email ID is ksp_panchal@yahoo.co.in

-- Kishor Panchal
  • edited August 2013
    I bought a kaarbon K 9 phone in 25/5/2013 in Trichy,Tamil Nadu. It got repaired within 'a day'.It is a battery failure and many other problems.
    I gave it for service on 22/6/2013.They did not respond for 2 months.
    When i phoned them , everytime say that wait for 2 days.
    Iam waiting for many months and still the phone not came.

Please see to that.
  • edited August 2013
    I gave it for service on 22/6/2013.They did not respond for 2 months.
    When i phoned them , everytime say that wait for 2 days.
    Iam waiting for many months and still the phone not came.

Please see to that.

my email id-dvranga2u@gmail.com
  • edited August 2013
    no respons karbonn service centers in gulbarga why ?
  • edited August 2013
    Dear sir,I have summit my tablet KARBONN SMART 1.in your service center CHAUHAN COMMUNICATION,308 HANS PLAZA,AMBEDKER ROAD,GHAZIABAD.22-6-2013...They are no response my complaint,my tablet is under warranty.my job sheet no KJASPUP328613K420.ASP CODE KJASPUP328.Please solve my problem and you got my mail please reply for me.
  • edited August 2013
    This case is pending from last two months & i have received your same feedback after two months.
    No action is taken from your end.Whenever i reach to service center i got the new date with update that parts are not available.If the mobile is of 1 year warranty & company is not able repair the single touch pad within two months of period how can we trust on the the product which you going to launch in future.
  • edited August 2013
    Sir,my phone is karbonn k62 this phone was not opening games open it and write to t card what will i do
  • edited August 2013
    my karbonn a6 touch is broked and I m not getting touch from any were plz solve my proplem its important
    HI,

I got delivery of Karbonn S5 Titaniun
    on 19th Aug 2013 from Homeshp18,Till now my Karbonn S5 Titanium was working fine , but today afternoon while checking sms, half of the screen suddenly started flickering with the horizontal lines on the bottom half side,

I contacted Homeshop18 customer care and they give me Karbonn service centre no.
    I went there and they told me that the phone display is gone and will charge Rs. 5500.00
    to change the same.

I have just got the delivery on 19th Aug 2013 and half of the display is gone.I think the piece is defective and need to be replace.

Please let me know.

Prashant.
  • edited August 2013
    i have given my phone on 14-06-2013 at service center they forward the phone to the delhi now more than 2 months have passed and i haven't get my phone back. daily they say me that u will get your phone as soon as possible what the fuck is this just tell me..My imei no -911244650396411and 911244650396429 your
    service center job sheet no :KJASPUT196613K817and asp code:

for me.

thanks & regards
    jeevan bhatt
  • edited August 2013
    I purchased carbonn mobile model A-12 on 30/04/13 .from the purchasing date to till date it has five repair like Riger,Camera & hanging problem .still it is in corbonn service center .
    My current job sheet no KJASPUP328813K1451 dated 17/08/2013.
    I have paid 7800 for the mobile & not even used for 3 months so i wants new mobile or replace my money otherwise i will go in consumer court.

My mobile no- 09311324788
    mail id - ashok.r.arsingh@gmail.com

Ashok
  • edited August 2013
    I have purchased A5 model phone & it is not supporting 3g service while other phone supporting same sim for 3g .pl help me out of this problem.
    Contact no.9958594950
  • edited August 2013
    Iam using karbonn kc750 dual sim mobile( cdma+gsm),when iam calling or receiving calls from cdma network the mobile is switching off,where as iam calling or receiving calls from gsm network the mobile is working fine, pls give me solution immedietaly. Thanking you,
  • edited August 2013
    Sir my phone 3g network work nahe kar raha .........my phone number.. 9780577563
    Dear Team,

I purchase Karbonn Titanium S1 on dated 20/7/13 from Aayush Telecom Patna. Yesterday I saw some spot on my screen When I go to your service centre they told me that in your screen there are some liquid,when i asked them how it is possible they don't give me satisfactory answer.they asked me to change my touch screen,and its charge is Rs 3160. I told them my phone is just one month old. But They told me to pay for it.

Tell me what can i do?Pls reply as soon as possible.

Thanking You
    Shashank
    ph-91 8092382591
    Email-shashank.parashar35@gmail.com
  • edited August 2013
    dear sir, i have purchased karbon A9 mobile on 20th august from tamilnadu. when i received incoming call or dialled outgoing call the screen light get off and it continues to off till i remove the battery and switch on the mobile. i m facing this problem since purchasing. kindly tell me how this problem will be solved, my email rameshnagaboy@rediffmail.com,my contact no +917305630132
  • edited September 2013
    hello sir, i m soheb and i m using ur mobile karbonn a30 the problem is in my mobile is charging problem and my mobile take 5 to 6 hour full charge and gone to ur service centre in mumbai dadar (e) they done flash in my mobile but also it take same time to charge so i gone next day they said that the problem is in IC so it take 28 to30 day for repair so please help me and in ur service centre is small and it has inconvenient space there are almost 50 to 70 people at any time of the day and sir i have tryied ur number 18001024660 is busy and sir please help me and reply me fast and my email address is qureshisoheb41@gmail.com
  • edited September 2013
    . I inform you that I purchased an above said Karbonn Titanium S5 (White)
    Mobile on dated 16.08.2013 agst bill no.-GRG/2013-14/01892 dt.
    09.08.2013 from Value one Retail Pvt. Ltd. it started giving us trouble
    from the very beginning. I deposited it to your service center M/S N D
    Traders, Indraprastha Mall, Delhi, Service Job Sheet No.-KJASPDL102813K407
    on dt. 23.08.2013. Again I visited M/S N D Traders Indraprastha Mall,
    Delhi on 26.08.2013 and they gave me another job sheet
    no.-KJASPDL102813K465 dt 26.08.2013 and told that i will get the mobile
    back after one month. Kindly realize how can i wait for a month without
    any mobile phone. Since I am your regular customer, You are requested to
    kindly make a D.O. and provide us a new mobile Phone. Defective may be
    collected from M/s N D Traders Indraprastha Mall, Delhi

some more reason for D.O against s5. first medical reason my ear
  • edited September 2013

I ma using karboon Tatitum S5 mobile. My mobile secren is demage. new secren are not provided in any service center in Rajasthan. and 2nd problem mobile charging is not propaliy working. plz, provided the new secren and charging facility.

rajssa_jkg@yahoo.com
  • edited September 2013
    D'sir maine apka karbonn a1+ handset one month phle perches kiya tubhi se usme battery full charg karke bhi five hours bhi nehi chalti mera use bhi limited hai and bich may din may one to two time phone hang ho jata hai---- apka toll free no18001024660 shayad kam nahi karraha hai and service centre list bhi old di gayi hai ak bhi nearst service center call nahi ooth
    a rahi hai please abhi aap hi muze kuch sahi help kare taki mobiles ka anand le sekhu mera e mail id kpr12011971@gmail.com
    Hello Team,

I have submitted my Handset on 07.07.13 now it almost touch 2 month, AS AN CUSTOMER I AM SUFFERING A "LOT" AND VERY FRUSTED with service of karbonn.

Its 3rd month started now... still my handset is pending for repair with karbonn company.

Job sheet number ( KJASPMH 296713 K3992 )

some one should have a look in this, also many peoples have same issues. some examples are such that customers purchase new handset opens it try to operate and at the time when handset is operated, FAILS.... customer get frusted and when visit service center, handset is send to company for repair and it remains pending for 3 to 4 months.:( :( for replacement.

My feedback is negative for karbonn and i will provide 0 points.

Br,
    vinayak korgaonkar
  • edited September 2013
    My first complent brought to you dt-2/9/2013.i give secound time because i suffered very bad i perches a1+mobil from andheri east one shop one month ago but his battery is very week and mobile hanging one to two times a day your toll free number is not in work and i stay in andheri west theyer are nearst service centers phone numbers is not recived call far a day so plese you help properl i and fast l did not used my cell in countinu time my mobil 9221062254 and mail id kpr12011971@gmail.com
  • edited September 2013
    how I clear data usage in a30a30?