Karbonn Customer Care

Comments

This is dilip i have submite my phon to repaire at dwarka branch one moth before and still my phon got not repaire when i am visitin to the service certer thay are not giving me a proper solution and i have tried to call them but nobady picking my phon this something not acceptable i want you to pls help me in this mettar sir without phon i am facing so many problem i have dont have any other handset to use and i got frusteted with this company service and phon within 1 year the phon got damage and they are not repairing my phon every time they ginving an excuse so reuest you to pls solve my problem

my handset model id karbon A21

My number is 8860230737

Dilip Kumar
    Sir I bought karban a1+ in april 2013 , but now the phone hangs when the phone is locked and then unlocked,please help.
    Sir, mere mob. ka touch kam nhi kar rha h. Plz gimme soluion.
    Sir mai 14/5/2013 ko karbonn s1 titanium liye the aur ismey eak problem aa rahi hai kabhi-2 googal play has stopped likh kar display par aata hai mai chatha hoon ki meri mobile badal do jaaye
    Contact number-8765722313
    Vishvakarmayadav@gmail.com
    Bala ji telecom Mau say mobile liya join.
    i just bought a new karbon a6, first i had to gone for its speaker problem and now there is too much problem with its battery power.its not even working for 30 minutes,
    i brought new a7 star handset but with in a week its ringer gone and i have ordered a new ringer at kolar service center they are taking more than a month to replace a small ringer now its al ready 1 and half month over but no responce still they are asking for more 10 days so plz friends dont go for karbonn
    My mobile karbann A6 intenal storage 104mb plees opgrated 512 mb
    GOOD EVENING SIR
    MAINE KARBONN A2+ MOBILE
    FACEBOOK MOBILE SHOP NO 18 GROUND FLOOR ,HARIOM TOWER, CIRCULAR ROAD LALPUR RANCHI 834001 (JHARKHAND)
    SE KHARIDA THA PAR MOBILE 10 DIN USE KARNE K BAAD HI KHARAB HO GAYA. SERVICE CENTRE SE MUJHE MOBILE REPLACE K LIYE D.A.O PAPER V MILA PAR MOBILE SHOP WALA ROZ BOLTA HAI KAL APKO NAYA MOBILE MIL JAYEGA, PAR AVI TAK MOBILE NAHI MILA HAI. PLEASE HELP ME SIR.
    IMEI 911256354272466 KARBONN A2+
    FACEBOOK MOBILE SHOP MOB.NO 09835986790/07870999786.

SHOBHA 9304327588/9334389161
    EMAIL:- kumarsaheb.76@rediffmail.com
    Hello Sir/ Mam,
    I have given the Karbonn A7 mobile for network and battrey problem repairing. My EMI repairing number is 911211850006439.They have confirmed me your mobile will be repair within 15 days.
    Its already one month gone but still mobile has not been repaired. This is first Time I have purchased something from Karbonn,s and you people providing the such type of services.
    Then people has to think to buy any Karbonn product. As your services are really really worse. Request you to repair my mobile as soon as possible.

Mobile number :-9011628023
    hi
    i m sajan badjate. from shrirampur, dist- ahmadnagar. m. s. i m intrested in ur service centre as well as in dealership. plz positivly reply. i m waiting.

mob- 9028709071
    email- sajan7648@gmail.com
    dear सर

मैंने 14dec को karbonn a21 लिया था।

जब से लिया सही नही चल रह है। परेशान हो कर service सेण्टर से repair कराने गए तो उसके तो चकर ही काटते रह गए।

1या 2 बार नही पुरे 5बार एक ही प्रॉब्लम के लिए डेल्ही से रिपेयर हो कर आया पर अभी तक ख़राब है ।

हार गए इस फ़ोन को रिपेयर करा करा कर ।
    7 month हुए है फ़ोन लिए पर ये 5month से service सेण्टर में ही रह है
    अब आप ही बताओ में कया करु

सुरेंदर

फ़ोन का imei no 911240900310897

लास्ट जॉब शीट नों KJASPHR098613K3150
    this is santosh kumar Mishra buy a karbonn A6 at same day lots of problem are there on my mobile, problem are going to heating my spraker when a call receive, not keep charge and also complain for D O certificate they are not responding, if you are not considered my case i also take legal action against you as consumer case.
    your custmor santosh kumar Mishra
    Respected sir/madam,
    I am really feeling shamed to inform your goods self that my family member had purchased a Karbon mobile of A3 model IMEI code is of which is 911300200145185 in Name of Nidhi Ranga and it was not functioning well so same was submitted at Ayushi service centre at Indore on dated 14/5/13 and till date it is not repaired and your customer care no is not at all replying and service centre person is not assisting and said that I had send mobile to Delhi for repiring at company service centre and as you had not purchased mobile from me its none of my duty to make follow up at company , I am frosted and had also called Sky CJ in the matter they too had not assisted in the case and now I am planning to switch over to Police and court for further action in case you find some time please mail me immediately for proper solution or else I will have to put my efforts for remedy which will be at your cost and consequences.
    I had provided entire details and please feel free to talk and mail any time on 9826355525 and mail at purohit_dewas@yahoo.com.
    With regards,
    D P purohit
    sir mera naam mahesh hai mai karban ka st9 kiya hu aur 1 mahine mai khrab ho gya ab mai kya kru srvis centar mai diya tha bolta hai thi nhi hoga please help me
    I purchased Karbonnn S-5 before one day and when I went to retailer he told me that you would need to get a DOA from Karbonn service centr when went service centr thay told me you would need to wait 48 hrs.

Now wts d resolution please tell me, I need your help.
    Vikram singh
    Rehandeol@gmail.com
    [QUOt-poojaramesh36@gmail.com)ihave a option in my karbonn a6 phone's menu called we chat...but whenever i download it from play store it gts downloaded but its nt at all openin....though i tried many tyms....every time its happenin d same. dont understand why does it hapns....plzzzzzzzplz solve my prob
    I am Nitish Garg and i bought titanium s5 from Bathinda on 06/06/2013. I am having some issues in it, sometimes when i open my contacts or call log it suddenly hangs my phone and i have to restart it to view the contacts, and i consulted your service centre thrice and those people aren't giving any solution n had just updated my software every time and now they are telling to handover the phone to them for sending to Delhi and that too for 20-25 days which is not a justified period and when i tried calling your Delhi service centre they just received my call once and now they are not picking the call instead they are ignoring me. I am expecting a quick recovery for my phone otherwise I'll be forced to case a file in consumer forum
    I have purchased karbonn mobile A 21 on 19th July2013. The contacts are not being saved in sim card and in phone memory too after 400 contacts. I can't afford with just 400 contacts. I also contacted service center at Bathinda (pb.) They said there is no option to save the contacts in sim card and further contacts will be saved on google+ only. I am expecting a quick reply from you.

Virender Garg

REMINDER

Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 4:30 PM
    To: 'support'

Dear Mr. Vivek Sharma

As you suggested I visit to borivali west service center on 05th June 2013 & my instrument is return me after two days.

Now same problems will continue from last three to four days in addition of that Touch Screen is also not working properly.

After several visits to your service center in last three month the same problem is continued.

Form date of purchase dt. 27-03-2013 to till date in last three month your instrument is hardly work 30 days properly

Once again I will request you to kindly give me the replacement of this instrument.

Pradeep Padwal

9619933155

From: support [mailto:support@jainaindia.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 5:04 PM
    To: Padwal Pradeep
    Subject: IME No. 911306350020377

Thank you for contacting Karbonn Customer Care.

With reference to your query regarding S1, we would like to inform you that there is two service centers available in Borivali you can check with below address and when you submit they will check and confirm you also what is the process there.

If there is many issues and can not rectify by service center they will forward it to our HO Delhi and we wil return you in specific time as per service policies we can replace service parts there for your best support.

Gadgetguru
    210, V Star Plaza, Chandraverkar Road, Opp. Loop Gallary, Borivali (west), Mumbai

Rajesh Y. Vishwakarma
    022-31925570

9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
    Sunday

S1 (911306350020377)

We hope the information provided above is up to your satisfaction so we request you to provide your valuable feedback in order to improve our customer service.

For any assistance please feel free to call us at 18001024660, our Customer Care toll-free number from Monday to Saturday (10am to 6PM).

Vivek Dutt Sharma

To: 'support@jainaindia.com'
    Cc: 'info@jainaindia.com'; 'pradeep_1181@rediffmail.com'
    Subject: IME No. 911306350020377

Dear Sir/ Madam

I Purchase Titanium S-1 mobile from your Borivali East dealer TOP-10 on 27-03-2013

From fourth days from date of purchase my above mention instruments is stating different problems.

1) Hanging

2) Contacts Shuffling

3) Instrument generating heavy heat after four to five minuets of continues using

4) Input Sound Problems (My voice is not reached to other party)

5) Output Sound problems (Not able to here calls as well as other files e.g Audio Video Voice)

6) Automatic Staring & Running of any software’s ie. Games, internet, Google map etc.

7) Automatic Restart of Instrument etc.

From last two months I am not able to use this instrument for more than 20 days property because of various problems in instruments.

Further you check from your system I visit your boirvali & Mira Road service center for three times witch is officially register complaints in your system

And two time initially your service center staff had just return the instrument with use the function of Factory Data Reset without updating your system

I personally use factory data resent function from more than ten times to resolve these problems but till today your instrument is not functioning properly.

Today I visit to your borivali service center witch is close for renovation for next five days, similarly your Mira Road service center is also close for seven days in the month of April

After so many problems in your instrument I came to conclusion of your instruments is having some manufacturing defects.

I hereby requested you to kingly give me a replacement of instrument without any further delay.

Pradeep Padwal

My.addrass.
    Kothroad
    Pune
    Maharastra.411038

maine apna tablet "smart Tablet 1, abheypur, panchkula service center me repair krwane k liye 30/05/2013 ko diya tha, par abhi tak company ki taraf se abhi tak koi rply nahi aaya, or service center wale bolte hai ki abhi apka tablet dehli me hai jab aa jaega to bta denge, or agar hum dehli me baat krte hai to vo hamari baat sun ne ko tyr hi nahi hai, usme aisa kon sa fault hai jo abhi tak thik nahi ho rha, please i requested to , mera tablet mujhe wapis dilwa do agar vo nahi thik hota to uske bdle new tablet mujhe diya jae

Mera nam Nitesh Hai Maine kuch weeks phle karbonn k sevice center me apne mobile ka display change krne ko dia tha us samay un logo ne 5 working days mai aapko mil jayega pr aaj sir 1 mahine ho chuke ab tk unhone ni dia hai aur na hi koi ek date batate hai aur aisa sir mere sath hi ni na jane kitne logo ke sath karte hai..... so i request u sir ki problem ko short out thoda jaldi karwa de taki hmlogo ko pareshani na jhelni pade......

My contact no-9905053308

Service Center Address

Saraswati Cell Phone PVT LTD
    Contact Person: Vishal Kumar
    Contact Number: 0651-2360221 / 9304811666
    Service Centre Contact No:
    Address: 1st Floor, Above SBI ATM, Opp. Kumar Market, Radium Road, Ranchi Ranchi-834001
    Email id: karbonn.ranchiservice@gmail.com
    Hi!
    I Have Karbonn A1+ and when I turn phone switch on it automatically off and again it goes switch on. Process happen till the battery comes to end. What can I do? My key pressing power key and down volume donot work during switch on.
    I just taken back new karboon s5 mobile to days before and its heating like an iron . i replaced to the service centre till i havent get the new mobile in replacecd that .
  • edited August 2013
    Sir i had problem with my karbonn A5 model regarding the touch pad and my handset is within warranty i am from aurangabad maharashtra and i contacted d nearest service centre at paithan gate aurangpura on 8th july and they say ki my hand set is send to company for repair and will get it within 15days but now the thing is that more than 20days gone and still i am nt getting my mobile plz kindly solve my issue. My IMEI NO. Is-911227400169328 and servie centre receipt no. Is 1423 and addres of service centre is "Mobile house at A.M.C building,paithan gate,aurangabad. 431 001.
  • edited August 2013
    I purchase mobile 2 months before ang I have problem with battery .when I plug charger it shows battery charged completed but it overs in 1 hour.
    dear sir
    my iemi no 911304200101420
    i name anil from dehli. i buy ur karbonn A27 ratina 8.5.13 from dehli. after one month i found 1. network problem.2 sim2 instert problem.3 voice clearty. i gave to my mobile service center tuqqlkabaad dehli.21.6.13. many times i calld them but not get good response.i email my problem to your head office (info@karbonnmobile.com) not get good feedback. its 45 days already coplete again they are saying they need more 15 days bt they are not sure. sir dont make fool us. we are fed up with your service . plz shut ur company if u dont have any solution for our problem. never buy your company mobile in my future.and never suggest to my friend and cousin also dont buy any karbonn mobile
    anil
  • edited August 2013
    I m really very sorry to say that karbonn being an Indian company is having worst service, after manufacturing poor products ur service is really horrible.
    I purchased a Karbonn mobile (Karbonn A9+) online in the month of feb-2013. After 4 months of use the mobile had a problem with mother board issue(it was not working). i gave the mobile to Padmavathi telecoms(an authorized service center in bangalore) on June 11th, after 1 month they told that the mobile cannot be repaired & gave it back to me(on 13th july), I spoke to customer care & they they gave me Karnataka region customer service provider contact no. ( mr. sai -9902875295 & Mr. Brijesh - 8553015677) I talked to mr . Brijesh He told me to give the hand set to Indiranagar customer service center & told me that he is going to get that mobile repaired in 7days, as per his instruction i gave my mobile to indiranagar service center on 13th july, today it is almost 25days gone i have not received my mobile, this horrible & not tolerable, I have paid 7500 for the mobile & not even used for 4 months.

If anybody have consern about there customers plz solve my problem
    dear Karbonn team,
    i'm one of ur Scape Goat customer who purchased
    KT52 with imei no 911201500716024
    within a year its touch function stopped working.

upon visiting Kaizer Telecom Vashi Branch,
    they denied servicing my cell as KT52 wasn't appearing in their database,eventhough it was well in warranty.
    (maybe they thought i built a cell phone at home and printed Karbonn on it.)

then upon contacting Vivek from Delhi Customer care
    with cell no. 8800898828... who was supposedly quite helpful
    gave me contact no of Mumbai Service Manager
    Sanjay Mali with cell no9833606605
    also suggested i try another Servicing Center Kaiser Telecom crawford Branch

Mr.Sanjay Mali spoke very nicely and gave a tat of 1-2days to update their database with KT52
    so that Kaiser Telecom Crawford Market can fix it....... it was on 24thJune2013.
    then on 25th June i submitted my phone, its box to Kaiser Telecom Crawford Branch
    with Job Id- KT13363

after that i made more no of calls than the price of the cell phone.....to Kaizer Telecom Crawford
    spoke with a Rude person Nayeem... who askd me to take my KT52 back and get lost.

then I contacted and complained to Sanjay Mali who pampered Nayeem from Kaiser
    and told issue has been resolved.
    upon calling Kaiser they say they are waiting for an approval on email.

I again spoke with Nayeem who askd me to make Sanjay Mali Call Him (Nayeem), then he'd look in the issue.

then i started calling Sanjay Mali (Servicing Manager Mumbai) who isn't picking up my phone.
    and i also tried calling Vivek Customer Care from Delhi who doesn't pick up my phone either.

now its more than a month and i my phone is running out of warranty.
    i wan't my phone fixed and my warranty period extended.
    if its not fixable, then replace it.
    call me and let me know whats going on with my phone.

if u can't fix the issue by Eid(9th August)
    then All i request u is give me ur MD Pradeep Jain's contact details so that i can esclate the issue.

waiting for ur reply