Karbonn Customer Care

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Sir Maine much din pahle. A9+mobile liya kuch din tak shi kaam kiya but uske baad display theek kam hi kar rahi Maine ek baar ek month k lite phone services center choda par thee hi huwa ab mai consumer court jaunga
  • edited June 2013
    Dear
    I just bought karbonn ss5 titanium 'and started problems self switch on/ off pls help what to do
  • edited June 2013
    Plz help in downloading we chat...
    Actually i have karbon a7 and ehen i m installing we chat on my mbl its showing an error msg " pakage file invalid" ... plz help me i hv 2.3.6 android.... plz reply soon.... waiting...
  • edited June 2013
    No body is giving answers then why to put complaint CUSTOMER CARE totally bad
    SIR
    I have purchase a karbonn mobile in mandi gobindgarh. i purchase this on 1 june 2013.
    and3 june 2013, i have a problem in this handset.this set display is not working. their is a black screen in display. I was check this on ur KARBONN CARE CENTER IN KHANNA. but they cannot fix the problem,and and give me the mobile back. sir please check and give me new mobile otherwise i will had a strict action 4 karbonn company and i will go to high court.
  • edited June 2013
    sir we an problm in our cell,that was hanged too much even from the purchase that gave too puch problem and customer service center our our city also cant be support to me .plz help us n provide a center name which is nerby ghaziabad who help me n provide information n solve our problm...........i shall me very thnkful.....
    Sir my phone not unlocking plz help meme context no 9466330061
    Mobile name : Karbonn A2+
    Sir/Ma'am I bought my mobile one month ago and it was working very nicely by last week.
    But this week was a tough time for me handling my mobile the moment i lock the screen and try to open it again it switches off..
    and then i have to take out the battery set it again and start it . This problem has accured many times and again and again and i have to do the same thing.
    What should I do to avoid this problem .??

Name : Kriitka Subramaniam
    Contact : 09044265146
    E-Mail: kritika_all@rediffmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    SIR.MY MOBILE IS KARBONN A15 .IBOUGT TTHIS MOBILE ON 19-03-2013.AFTER TWO MONTHS HANDSET IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY ITS PROLUM WITH BATTERY BACK UP AND ON OFF KEY.SO I GO TO KARBONN AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRES ON DATE 7-06-2013 AND KNOW ABOUT OUR PROBLEM SO HE TAKE MY HANDSET AND GIVE ME RESIPT.SO TODEY(23-06-2013) ,HE WILL NOT GIVE MY SET AND SAID 20 DAYS AUR LAG-GE .SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM HURRRY..THANKS
    NAME -ASHVANI KUMAR
    MO NO-8791315240
    ADD-VIJAY NAGAR ,ETAWAH
    IMEI1-911244650618079
    imei2-911244650618087
  • edited June 2013
    my a6 touch senser is not working properly like home button is not working.
  • edited June 2013
    Sir mane karbonn a27 naya mobile purchas kiya ha abhi 2 din phele usme in problem aka rahi ha uske ram internet aur box pe 512 mb likhi ha par phone me sirf 306 mb hi sho ho rahi ha mere is problem ko please jaldi solve kar do 9517196007
  • edited June 2013
    hello,sir mane karbonn a27 mobile 2 din phele naya liya tha laken usme mere sath dokha hoya ha mobile me 512 mb ram ha lakin isme to sirf 300mb ram hi ha internet pe karbonn mobile site pe 512 mb ram show ho rahi ha
    Sir..
    My karbon a 21 mobile phone is pattern locked..i can't do any thing,when mobile switch on phone ask to connect with google acount..but i can't connect with google account...
    What can i do....?
  • edited June 2013
    plz kabi karbonn ka mobile purchase mat krna.
  • edited June 2013
    sir, recently i purchase karbonn a6 mobile and i have big problem in phone,In this phones mother board is gone. and all costomer care is not responding properlly..my mob no ;- 9687691099
  • edited June 2013
    Dear sir. Kuch din pehle maine A2 set liya tha..set kya le liya karboon ka hmare nam ka to panga hi pd gya ek to ye hang ho jata h touch ni clti or kuch app kam ni krti. customer care me bhi gye ambala cantt vha pe bhi kuch ni hua.....meri zindagi ki sbse bdi glti purchasing karboon mobile.
    Do not purchase any karboon mobile...bcoz inke customer care bhi ek hi care me 3 care clate h micromax, Lg,or karboon ka ...ye bhi bechare pk...jate h...plz replace my set...
    Google play store not opened on my mobile A9+
  • edited June 2013
    I bought a karbonn a21model mobile its inbuilt application are not working properly some time not responding problem ,switch off automatically at same time I gave 3 times for service in authorized service center but no use please give me a solution as fast as possible
    hello sir, maine 20 days pehle karbann A25, phone liya hai new, or 5 problam a gaye hai us mai or service center vale koi bat nahi sun rahe hai agar kuch dino mai mujhe mera phone nahi mila, mai case karoga apke campany pai cunsumar court mai or media ko batayo gaa ki apke phone bekar hai,sourav from makhu distt-firozpur-state punjab, my number 9855512012, plz mera salushan nikalo phone ka
    Name Santosh kumar
    modal - K 21+
    IMEI No- 911144903490328
    D of submission- 3/5/13
    Wk order No-KA 13580011147
    Service center contect No- 09740972244
    Defect - Blank LED
    sir , im making a call from past few days they are not responsing the phone call are they attending the call now im in out of state on my duty if they attend the phone atleast i can know till the date what they have been action taken by the service center so for. If it does not get repair please plz give the DOE letter for the set. At last i got fedup of it and reporting here.so that i could get an responce for the above request.
    THANKING YOU.
    my mobile data is automatically on what I do
    hii sir maine abhi3rd may 2013 ko karbonna1+ liya aur woh har 5 din me mobile me problem aa jata aur mujhe isse problem ho raha hai,please aap mujhe replace karke new mobile dijiye
    mera contect no.9892724798
    it's not working properly.It restarts 20times in12hours send me solutions for it
    Sir mai ne karbonn a21 kuch den phale hr tha aur mera bhaut he Jada mobile het (garam) hone laga mai service centre diya to problem thik nahi kiya or mobile screen k under ungli ka daag rahne diya please sir mere mobile ka problem thick kar dejye . 09905947798 8235689601 plz sir I request u plz I m wait calling OK.
    My Address Mohalla CHAJJU Bihar Sharif nalanda pin code 803101 my contact number is 9905947798 and 8235689601 my imei 9112402567478 9112402567486 my modle no Karbonn A21 mere set mein problem hai plz help me sir i request sir OK plz.
    mera contect no.9873643188
    sir maine 08/02/ 2013 ko karbonna1+ liya aur woh har 5 din me mobile me problem aa jata aur mujhe isse problem ho raha hai,please aap mujhe replace karke new mobile dijiye
    mera contect no.9873643188 rbanoda@yahoo.com
    My karbonn A6 home key is not working and i also can't lock my phone pls help me out wid this problem my mail id is kazis17@ymail.com
    sir avi ek din pahle karbann ka phone liya iska displya apne ap blanck ho jata hai.

Mukesh 9616937758
    Hello Sir/ Mam,
    I have given the Karbon A21 mobile for repairing. My EMI repairing number is 911240900248618.They have confirmed me your mobile will be repair within 15 days.
    Its already one month gone but still mobile has not been repaired. This is first Time I have purchased something from Karbon,s and you people providing the such type of services.
    Then people has to think to buy any Karbon product. As your services are really really worse. Request you to repair my mobile as soon as possible.

Mobile number :-9892112069