Karbonn Customer Care

Comments

I have purchased a mobile karbonn A 9+ at shop G.M Communication 28 the mall city walk Bathinda(Punjab) on dtd 25.02.13 there is problem in display in my mobile.
    I have visited two times to shop and on dtd 04.04.13 to service center but my problem not solved at service center and they replied to me to visit after 15 days . After some days I have visited for solve the display problem as per service center they changed our mobile display but problem not solved. They said that my mobile will be repair at H.O. and then I leave once again my mobile at service center. I have received my mobile on dtd 09.05.13 after repair H.O. but display problem not solve. As per service center I have to leave my mobile set once again .I am too much irritated such type mobile and repair service. I have requested to them to change my mobile set due to manufacturing defect .it is very tuff task to visit so many times to service center .
    Kindly do the needful for change my defective mobile set.
    detail of mobile as given below.
    IMEI_1:911211901831355
    THANKS
    AKHIL KUMAR VERMA
    MOBILE NO.8054619451
    Akhil Kumar verma
    a7 is hanging when calling someone n battery is discharged in every 5 minute what a great mobile salo sharm karo
    I am using A30 since 2 months,if auto rotation is on also it does not work .so please give me suggestions
    Sir me rachi ka rehna wala hu. Mene kuch din pehle hi carbon ka mobile purchase kiya ta par usme bht jyada problem a rahi h me kya karu ap meri chahe to dono sim block kar do par is problem se muje plz ajadi chaiye
    sr
    maine kuch din pehle hi k18 purchase kiya tha but kuch din k andr hi uski screen fluctuate krne lagi maine use service c.dikhaya to unhone bola k lcd replace krni hogi our cell 15 din k liye jma krna pada uske bad fir kuch din k baad ye probleme repeat hui fir dikhaya s.c.to bole k.ap 10 din baad aaiye 10 din baad jane p fir unhone date extend kr di our krte krte 3month ho chuke hai fir v hme same ans milta hai k ap kuch din baad aayiye
    m totaly irritated from ur service n cell plzzz solve my problem date extend krte krte warranty na khtm ho jaye .....plzzz do something
    SIR,

I have purchased A12 from Poorvika mobiles, madurai on 21.03.13. From 19.05.13 onwards Ringer not working, I can bale to hear only thru headphone only. I given for service to your madurai centre Mobile Gallary on 20.05.13. Still my mobile not repaired and now they informing it will take another 25 days to rectify. Why this much delay and try to rectify the same immediately.
    Dear sir/madam mail 5 month pehle karbonn a9 phone Punjab se purchase kea hai.jab se isko lea hai isme hanging problem aa rhe hai.jab isko charging par lagata hi tab phone off ho jata hai.or power button se on nahi hota.iske battery nikal kr panne se on ho jata hai.2nd problem k phone apne app off ho jata hai.or battery nikal or pane se on hot a hai.mai isko karbonn k service center mai me ka gya lekin problam solav nahi hue.please help me.
    its very bad service i gave my mobile on 3rd may till now no information
    sir karban servise center dehradun worker is not works good. There beheviour for custmer is very bad.there r not setisfide coustmer.there r not slove custmer problem so keep action
  • edited June 2013
    I am facing auto rotation problem in my karbonn a 30 .
    I restarted it a few times but it won't help.
    It is not rooted...
  • edited June 2013
    i purchase a karbonn a1+ mobile before 20 days by homeshop but this time display folt in my mobile my display is all white....very bad feed back

kuldeepsinh vaghela
    mo.7779052242
  • edited June 2013
    Hamara phoe karbon a15 smart phone hai net bahut slow chalta Thai YouTube bhi sahi tarah se nahi chalta bufring bahut karta hai kai bar service centre par dikhaya fir bhi theek nahi huaa ab mai consumer coat jauga abh Maine 1mahine pahle ye smart phone kharida hai my name is Rajesh singh my district Raebareli my cell no. 9554434695
  • edited June 2013
    my phone was lock since 10 days and in Vadodara there is no service station for this phone, so what can i do. i bought this phone from flip-cart online shopping.
  • edited June 2013
    i have a option in my karbonn a5 phone's menu called we chat...but whenever i download it from play store it shows " packaged file invalid" every time...i dont understand why does it hapoens....its shows during installation .....plz help me....i need to dwnload it very urgently........plzzzzzzz
  • edited June 2013
    it has been more than 40 days that my phone is at service center in siliguri..the problem was that when i tried 2 switch on my phone it didnt start so i took it to service center..and after so many when i call them up they tell me that there is no responce from the company..so i would b very grateful if my problem is resolved as soon as possible..
  • edited June 2013
    I am facing probleum using internet calling..pls tell me setting on mauryaajay65@yahoo.com
  • edited June 2013
    When i call on costmer no i always found busy tone.so pls give me valid no on mauryaajay65@yahoo.com.
    Raddi company karbon
  • edited June 2013
    may phone is forget patan lock plz helme.
  • edited June 2013
    Name naya mobile purchase kiss hair . Jismy phele dim she he finger me problam hair . Plus contract me 9041299166
  • edited June 2013
    titanium mobil in this age not cal.date befor 01/01/1980 but mobil s-5 id best model net is very good
  • edited June 2013
    i zulfikar gelani email id zulfikarg@dcbbank.com has complain against star cj and its product .karbonnA3 smart phone android gingerbread . there is a 1 year warranty but after 2 months use its display has gone ,it takes more time to charge , its camera capacity is also not good.i am not satisfied with this deal/product as per publicity commitment .kindly give my money back i hope a good response from you.
    contact me on 9998566051
    Hello dear i lost my new karbonn s5 mobile please help me

Sir mene 1 mnth phle karbonn a1+ liya
    Ye br br hang ho hata h n evn fb browsr pr ni chl rha iska touch b khrab h plzzz h
  • edited June 2013
    My 3 month old a15 has just switched of, when I switch it on, it keeps showing the start screen for an hour or more,
    Sometimes it starts but as soon as I put my password it just hangs and swithes off.
  • edited June 2013
    Maine 6 may ko karboon titanium s1 purchage kiya tha per us me problem badi hai internet on hone par incoming call nahi atti tell me upaye
  • edited June 2013
    Im Ritesh Ahuja here,working for titan industries,as i purchased a karbonn a1+ before 15 days for my fiance,today when she
    putted on charging,screen got cracked,she went to shopkeeper where we purchased the cell,he told there is no warranty for this thing and u have to pay for this,paying is not a problem,but why you are making this type of the pieces,it can be harm
    to anybody,but i purchased recently i dont want to pay for this,its request you to give us a proper solution for this or i have to go
    ahead with this.

Ritesh.
    please reply on-ritesh_ahuja2002@yahoo.com
    I have purchased carbon a21 at 13-05-

l2013.
    But now its volume key is in automation mode.its operates itself.
    No function working properly.if I opens the contacts it opens the msgs.and creating many problems while using internet
    I have sent it today at yamuna nagar in customer center.they said that its OK and send it back to me.but its not OK .I want immediate action.
    I have purchased carbon a21 at 13-05-

l2013.
    But now its volume key is in automation mode.its operates itself.