Karbonn Customer Care

Comments

• edited March 2013
    sir
    i m kamal jangra i have karbonn a15 mobile my problem not working automatic rotate screen few days plzzz solution this problem urgent .

my contact no. 09729322229
    Dear all!
    Im karthick from Tamil nadu yesterday I got a karbonn tablet smart tab2 from yesterday onwards I all connect to Skype its going to log n page but its never going to second stage to call I need a help kindly derive it, my mobile number is 9944947993 then my e mail I'd is meckarthick2@gmail com pls reteve it sir thank you...................................?
  • edited March 2013
    I have bought karbonn a30 from a week ago and I am facing Problem with oriantation / rotation sensor problem. Also this is happening with most users. Its customer support is so bad. So I suggest that dont buy any karbonn Phone.

Soheir@sify.com
  • edited March 2013
    i have bought new carbonn A9; but it has a problem;when i called to person the screen is going automatically sleep mode and after that nothing is happening; i have to wait a receiveing call or put the charger pin in; then its working please do the needful...My# MOB#9049109754

Nikhil Khule
  • edited March 2013
    Sir, mera mobile phone tut gya hai keval plat bach rakhi hai kya karun.
  • edited March 2013
    I am not able to send msgs.

Plz tell me how to insert msg center number.?????
  • edited March 2013
    I have downloaded some application in .APK extension.

Previously i have installed some Android Games / 3D Wallpaper successfully installed.

When i reset its setting to Factory default.

Now when i install new application it give error message

" Install Blocked

-- For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from Android Market.

Cancel Setting

Kindly advice me what to do.

Rajeev Sharma
  • edited March 2013

i am the owner of karbonn k-9 mobile handset imei :k-9 911122804837813 and 911122804837821 had stolen dated 18/03/2013 from pandharpur dist solapur please block the above imei

varsha bhikulal jadhav
    nanded
  • edited March 2013
    QUOTE=abhaybaranwal4@gmail.com Dear , Sir maine karbonn smart tab july 2012 ko purchase dhanbad se kiya tha , now 1 month before march os kam nahi kar raha hai to kya kare
    Automatic rotate screen

sir i m gunjan malviya i have karbonn a15 mobile my problem not working automatic rotate screen.when I default reset it.it work fine but after few days non rotation of screen occur or when switch off mobile and on it non rotation of screen occur.plzzz solution this problem urgent .

my contact no. 09584784076
  • edited April 2013
    sir mene 20 din pehle karbunn a15 leya hai us me bettery 1ghante me utar hate hai our mobile garam hota hai asp kuch madat kijiye
    Gujarat . dahod mo. 9727529330
  • edited April 2013
    sir maine ludhisna se mobie purchase kiya lekin isks camera or baki aplications kaam nahi kr rahi
  • edited April 2013
    dear sir, maine 13 days pehle karboon a9+ mobile purchage kiya hai usme bahut sari problem hai. uska mobile data nahi chal raha or battery bahut kam chalta hai 12 hours bhi nahi battery backup nahi hai problem ka solution jaldi karo. internet bilkul bhi nahi chal raha. contact no. +919855811007
    helo sir.
    I had purches new Karbonn A30 2 days back on 7/4/2013.. it was working properly 48 hours after that my Display doesn't rotate or some time i feel it get hang for without any resion, voice also not so clear as compair to other brand.. please suggest me wht to do now?? i had spend lot of money in this so now please take out some solution & cal me back soon.. i am waiting for ur fast reply
    thanks regsrds
    PRITAM KARMAKAR
    7666604007 / 9892550123
  • edited April 2013
    I bought this mobile 3 week ago, and now I am facing many issues like often this mobile hangs automatically when playing any game and even when chatting and very slow response and even battery is worst. You have any better solution for that problems.
  • edited April 2013
    my mobile is not unlocking plz contact me my no. is 9765966007 plz tell me solution.....
  • edited April 2013
    I have purchased karbonn a30. Screen rotation sensor not working.
    DEAR SIR,

I BOUGHT KARBONN A15 MOBILE ONLINE VIA INDIATIME SHOPPING AT 5226rs invoice no.a2z/12-13/md/dl/39714 , from the first day of receiving my mobile have trouble with memory card,my mc always remove & all apps not working,i visit service center today its reva mobile address:-131/5, off no.2, ground floor soma tower zone-II m.p nagar Bhopal phone-0755-4242242 ..the service center not having any instrument for mobile repairing & the service center boy not intrested to see my mobile because he has other work like he has a courier & other job work so he give most preference to his other work, i wait 25 minute for got repair mobile from him but when i see that he not having any instrument to repair a mobile then i decide, i repair from paid service center but not from him ....i also visit aasha collection 10 no. market arera colony Bhopal its also an service center they saying that your mobile IMEI no. is of delhi so we can not repair your mobile you have to move to reva mobile address:-131/5, off no.2, ground floor soma tower zone-II m.p nagar Bhopal phone-0755-4242242 .....what to do need help frm you....is this condition that a service center only repaire a Delhi bought mobile (bought online), is this my mistake that bought from online...
    pls revert me
    my order detail as given below.

Order Details
    Order ID: 3001955983 Shipping Address:
    The shipping address was saved as "Bhopal"

Name:kuldeep chouksey
    puma store 3/E5 opposite habibganj police station (Bittan market )arera colony Bhopal
    City:Bhopal ,State:MADHYA PRADESH ,Pin:462016 INDIA
    Contact Number:9893988840
    Order Date: 31 Jan 2013
    Order Total: 6149
    Payment Mode: Debit Card
    Order Item ID Product Name Price
    (inclusive of shipping) Quantity Courier Name Tracking No / AWB No Expected Delivery Date
    00001 Karbonn A15 (Black) 6149 1 DELHIVERY 10112207450 09 Feb 2013
    Dear Sir / Madam

This is to inform you that, I have purchased Karbonn A6 Mobile at Chennai on 30-03-2013. When I am using the Mobile I found the Flash Light is always in ON Condition. I have taken up the same to the Centre where I have purchased, but they unable to rectify the same and suggested to take this Mobile to the Karbonn Service Centre. On 11th April 2013 I have taken my Mobile to Karbonn Sercive Centre, Door No.8/2, First Floor, Bharathi Nagar, North Usman Road, T-Nagar, Chennai Phone No.95000 57855 & 044-33909292 to rectify the fault (Job sheet ID No.0413PMW11739). The Service Centre informed me that the Board has to be changed and it will take 20-25 Days to return my mobile. Since the problem is in the Mobile while purchasing itself and the changing of Board will not provide me a solution. Hence, I requested to replace NEW MOBILE or to return the CASH. But both the requests are rejected by the service centre. How can they say the New Instrument cannot be given???? Why should I wait for 20 Days, since I have spent my money and now I could not use my SIM Card due to Non-Availability of Mobile Instrument.

I am totally upset and unhappy on the replies and service received from the above refered service centre. In this regard, I need the Justice and I request good selvs to kindly look in to the same and arrange for New Mobile Instrument and do the needful.

P.S.Dharmesh
    89399 49596
  • edited April 2013
    Sir near about 15 days earlier I had bought a Karbon mobile Phone Model : - A-27Retina Duple series Android OS 4.1 Jelly beam ; Having IMEI No. :- 911304200020828 & 911304200020836 ; GQCA2702130001261 H\W Ver. 00.09 ;S\W Ver. 00.09; it started giving problem such as-
    i) Many times its net work automatically goes down , on the same place and with same sim on other mobile set network signal is proper displaying & working ( calling) is also proper.
    ii) Their is one normal & one micro sim card slot. From sim in micro sim card slot i tried to operate the internet but always failed , the mobile set is not taking settings by default as sent by the operator.
    Sir I am really fed-up from this set & I want the replacment either money wise or by new set or model whoes working & functionong is normal.

Rajesh Trivedi ; c\o Trivedi Bhawan ; Opp. CHC ;
    Station Road Bassi , Jaipur 303301 ( Raj)
    Mobile No 09001199396 OR 09414718527
  • edited April 2013

My Self Kiran Chandane, I have purchased Karbonn A15 Mobile just before 2 months, i am using my mobile for office use, i will have to use phone for calling a lot but form the date of sale my phone memory has bee creating contact automatically, my actual contact might be 250 something but when i saw in my phone,every one contact has created minimum 50 contact automatically, So because of that for searching only one contact it takes a lot of time, sometime it will be hang.
    So kindly see the problem & please give me the proper way to solve this & please send me also my nearest Service Center Details at Viman Nagar, pune.Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards,

7875039332.
    8796960044.
  • abdulaleem1974abdulaleem1974 Junior Member
    edited May 2013

I have purchased Karbonn A15 mobile through Mirchimart.com (online purchase) on 11th Feb 2013 vide Order No.MMOD26774 Transaction Id.201302116832272 for Rs.5499.00 and product got delivered few days after placing order to my Bangalore address (407, 3rd Floor, Green Enclave, 2nd Cross, Shamanna Gowda Road, Kaverinagar, R.T.Nagar Post, Bangalore). Below are the IMEI Numbers.

EMEI No. 911244650618376

Ever since I received the product, I have started facing problems with disconnection of my calls all of a sudden, including touch problems & battery
    draining. Initially I checked with Airtel (Service Provider) and there was no issues at their end.

Thereupon I first contacted one of the Karbonn Authorized Service Centre "M/s Padmavathi Telecoms", Contact Person: Mr. Praveen, Contact Number: 9242414814 / 080-41683769, Service Centre Contact No: Address: Oil Mill Road, Kammanahalli, Bangalore - 560033 Email id: payaltele@gmail.com", and informed about the issues, and when I got back my Mobile from them after few days, I noticed the problems were still there :-(

In few days I had to come to Hyderabad for vacation and after several attempts to reach Authorized Service Centre I finally handed my mobile to one of the
    authorized Service Centre for Karbonn "Primus Informatics & Software Ltd", Abids, Hyderabad, vide Bill No.796, Dt.3rd Apr 2013, Ph.040 66755111 / 9849990038. My Mobile was kept with them for around 29 days and during this period I had contacted hundreds of times about the status and they keep on saying it will take time as it has motherboard problem and finally I had to take back my mobile since they were further asking 15 more days time which I was not confident of getting it repaired.

I asked Primus Informatics to provide me DOA (Dead on Arrival) letter so that I can ask for product replacement and they told that this mobile has IMEI number
    which is not existing with the IMEI numbers which they have.. As per them since this is purchased online they cannot provide the letter. I checked with Karbonn other Service Centres and they said they cannot provide service since the IMEI number is not matching since it is purchased online.

In the meantime I had sent several mails to Karbonn Support Centre as per their website (::. Karbonn Mobiles .::) but of no use. I have also file Complaints with Shop Online India - Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, Amazing Gadgets - Mirchimart vide Nos. 764457 (12th Feb 2013), 298490 (7th Mar 2013), 937825 (26th Apr 2013), 926162 (1st May 2013). This last complaint is still open for this issue. I am frustrated now and forced to file a Consumer Complaint. I need either replacement of new mobile OR Refund.

Appreciate if this can be looked into.

Syed
  • abdulaleem1974abdulaleem1974 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Just to add to the above complaint.. my email id is "abdulaleem1974@gmail.com" for newly purchased Karbonn A15 dead problem.
    I Bought two smart tab 3-BLADE on 27/10/2012 & 16/11/2012 invoice no.-SLF02A050001711 , Since i bought them ,I have been facing difficulties in operating them & problem in there charging port.I have visited Mr.Pankaj from smart mobiles as karbonn service centre,shop no.13 Nr Hanuman mandir,old delhi road ,dhundahera ,gurgaon-122016.contact no.-01246410255. Thrice for each tab to get the problem rectified,but it again resurfaces.
    Now for one of the tab i visited the service centre to Mr.Pankaj from smart mobiles as karbonn service centre on 29th of april,2013 where Mr.pankaj asked to wait for 4-5 days for the charging port to arrive from company .On making phone call on 4/5/2013,i was again asked to wait for another 4-5 days.
    I cannot understand such casual behaviour on part of your service station,which has forced me to rethinkon my future course of action & my loyalties towards your products.
    I hope my problem gets solved ASAP, So that i can start using my tab again as it has become an object of No-use & Non-sense to me .
    I HOPE YOU VALUE YOUR CUSTOMERS.
    Vivek
    8860204615
    I purchased Karbon A9+ in December 2013. But facing very much problems.
    1) Hanging problem
    2) initially my back key was not working when i put my phone on desk.
    3) my phone got hanged. and i couldn't even open the lock
    4) Heating problem
    visited customer care. have written several mail to customer center. submitted phone.

Now 2 problem were solved. but still facing hanging and heating problem. my phone got heated during the operation... you cant even imagine. sometime its very scarey for me.... what to do?
    will no recommend anyone to go with this phone.... cant even type on my phone for continuous 1.5 or 2mins....its get heated...

what kind of product they are making...? really cant understand..?

I inspired that: you have a lot of service centers so that's way i bought karbonn k1818 mobile in Ongole located at Andhra Pradesh. After 3 months a problem is occurred with my mobile that is : its not vibrating even the vibration is enabled, so i went to service center of karbonn near to my home. I given 20 days back, but no response from them, if i asked them they tell like IT IS DELAY FORM COMPANY ......... I ask any time they telling like that only, the same problem is occurred to my friend in another town they solved with in 5 days only, but in my town no response. Please don't encourage to give the service centers like this peoples. Not like that that will effect on your reputation. So please take care about that.

Sir I have purchase a 27 on 2nd aprial a problem of hanging is very much . I have gone to service centre he upgraded software after that in built call recorder deleted .I have only purchase for call recorder .kindly solve my problem n replace by mobile according to my need plz reply it soon
    i am using the phone frm 1 month but the phones outgoing system is not working
    sir pls help me A15 has locked from 2 days.
    email:-sumermeena999@gmail.com
    I bought Karbonn A18 some 15 days back,now i am facing problem with G-sensor.The G-sensor works with only Camera and it dosen,t work with other applications.

Subject: Seeking Justice! Greivance on buying Karboon KC110
    From: "Abhijeet "<ars010@rediffmail.com> Wed, 8 May '13 8:58a
    To: "samarthasc.nsk@gmail.com"<samarthasc.nsk@gmail.com> and others
    View blocked images

- I had purchased a Karboon cdma handset KC110. As a gift for my father on his birthday on 11 April 2013. When my father started hand set he found that call received volume was extremely low inspite of making volume full.also ringtone volume was very low so low that when any call comes we cant even hear phone ringing.

- Taking this two complaints to shop owner on 12 April 2013 he admitted it and kept mobile and told me to come next day. When I went on 13 april, he asked to come on 15 april, when I checked mobile both problems were unresolved. So again I went to shop owner with same complaints. He told me to come after 2 days. On 17 april I collected mobile from shop owner but both problems were unsolved and also admitted by shop owner he asked me to contact Karboon service centre as problems are unsolved.

- So I went to Karboon service centre on 17 april they said mobile was brought for repairing on 16 april n a log registered in karboon service centre.But the problem was unsolved. So they suggested me to contact shop owner and get replacement for same.So I went to shop owner and asked for replacement but he refused to do so. Finally on 23 april Karboon service centre admitted problem and kept mobile for repairs and also told if problem is unsolved piece will be replaced with another some word DOA.

- (Had word with Mr.Rajendra Gosawi for resolving my problem and he said give me 2 days if problem is unsolved we will give u replacement but inspite of knowing that the problem is unsolved and giving commitment that mobile will be replaced I am only getting oral commitments that DOA is approved and I will soon get replacement )

- From that day onwards till date my newly purchased handset which was with me only for 2 days is still lying in ur service centre and I only get oral commitments that DOA is getting approved and soon u will get replacement but still I have not got any replacement.

My Greivance

1) The kind of TORCHER I have gone through is inormuss. While selling product every one gives best service. But when there is a genuine problem we can see real picture, service and credibility of company.

2) Had to travel a lot from one place to other.

3) Though everyone knew problem is genuine I had to make request for resolving it.Didnt found people who will lead and say yes we admit and we will solve it in certain time.

4) Waste of TIME,MONEY and ENERGY.

5) Commitments were broken on every level.

6) I had to be in Shame for giving such a Bad gift to my father.

7) I regret my decision of buying karboon hand set not because handset was faulty but because kind of service I got after everyone knew @ genuine problem.

MY ONLY QUESTION

WHEN AM I GOING TO GET REPLACEMENT DOA? HOW LONG? Its been 26 days of buying new mobile.

ATLEAST NOW AWAITING QUICK ACTION!

Abhijeet Shelar

Nashik

maharashtra

Details required

1) Shop owner name- Mangalam mobiles manorama archade vakilwadi nashik 01

2) Date of purchase- 11 April 2013.

3) Modle- KC110 cdma

4) Service centre nashik- Samarth telecom vakilwadi nashik 01( 0253-3048033)

5) Job sheet no- KJASPMH212413K4672

6) Date of submitted – 23 April 2013.

7) Mr.Rajendra Gosawi (mob-8551044777)