Spice Customer Care

Comments

• edited November 2013
    dear sir my tuch paid is hangs up sir plz i know survice center in gopalganj & siwan patna in bihar
    mob no.9939116460
  • edited December 2013
    I have spice Mi515 though i choose sd card option as a default memory bt everything dt i downloaded,clicked and shared everything used to store in internal memory of the phone. So now i dont even have single mb memory left for nything new. Please help me to find d solution.. i want to know whats d problem n its solution. M using sandisk memory card...please help me in dis regard as soon as possible. Please contact me at: maujangs@gmail.com
    ol.olp;ijuhygg'
    my spice mobile hang ho raha hai plg help me my mobile no is 09805535498
  • edited January 2014
    2 din se mera phone charging nhi le rha service centre wale mujse 600rps mang rhe h tbki mera phone warranty m h pls mujhe koi solution btao mera no 9958039296
  • edited January 2014
    Dear sir/ madam i purchase spice M-6110 from Homeshop 18 on 11/01/2014 , my phone display is not visible showing fully white screen. On 14/01/2014 inform to customercare but till now no response.I want replacement,please do the needful for any inquire call me 8984639214
  • edited January 2014
    My mobile model M-6110 ,how to make settings of BLACKLIST .
    PLZ send me model by mail .
  • edited January 2014
    mere handset me january se hi prlm hai. aur headfon aur charger v kharab ho chuka hai. jab maine ise spice service centre le gya to mujhe bahut. baar avoid kiya gya, aur reason puchane par mera handset charger aur headfon counter par se fek diya gya. wo v das logo k bich. mai last bar aplogo se request kar raha hu k mera prblm within2 days kar de. otherwise mujhe consumer court ki help leni padegi.
  • edited February 2014
    please send me some web adress so that I could download game and application on my phone m6110
  • edited February 2014
    This is to inform u that my spice mobile mi -436 has been submitted in spice service centre in soloni ,bareilly u.p since more than 2 months, and they are not solving my issue from 2 months or even not giving cler cut information about my mobile. Now i am very much fed up by this.
    There is a problem of jack in my mobile and they are not solvimg it , seems to be very poor service quality.
    Request you to solve my problem which was pending since 2 months.
    And inform me about my mobile condition on my phone number 8923760010 or 8126768819.
    Try to solve my phone issue as early as possible.

Shivam saxena
    hi,
    It is stated that accidentely display of my phone model no MI-550 IMEI no 911327600006865 make Spice got damage and for repairing I had submitted that hand set to authorised service center of Spice mobile phones addresing JJ colony Wazirpur on 24/01/2014 with job sheet no 1487 (offline). After 22-25 days I approach to service center for enquiring about status of my phone as it is clearly written in the job sheet provided to me that in max 21 working days my phone is surely repaired, but executive of service center told me that company sent back my phone unrepaired due to unavability of parts and I have to collect my phone in unrepaired condition but I refused to collect my phone. Than I call to spice mobile customer care on ph. No 01142921000 and complaint about my problem and customer care representive lodge my complaint no 0400019634 and assure me that someone from company side will surely respond me in 48 hours, but no one will respond me than after 3 days I again call to customer care and told all the matter then the representive again lodge a complaint no 0400019767 to senior department and assure me that someone will surely reply me soon but again that time no one will response to me for resolving my problem.
    On dated 4/03/2014 I again call to customer care and the representive told me that my phone got repaired and I have to collect my phone from service center after 2-3 working days, than I contacted service center where they told me that they receive back my handset unrepaired again and if I want that then I have to collect from service center. I again call back to customer care for the false statement told to me then the representive told me that status of my handset’s job sheet showing it got repaired on 28/02/2014 but when I told him about the statement of service center person and asked him that is it possible that the same single handset showing in both place and someone give me false statement whether the service center executive or customer care representive than he forward my call to senior department where I talk to Mr Nishant about all issue from the first day happen with me, he hear my problem and told me that he want some time for cheking out all the matter and lodge a complaint no 0400020183 and assure me that in 24 hours after checking the matter he will reply me soon.
    Now I am felling helpless and fed up with all the matter and false information provided to me from spice mobile customer care. They are making fool of me and no one wants to resolve my problem so its spice mobility who have to force me to go to “Consumer Forum” under the scheme “ Jago Grahak Jago” as no one is ready to solve my problem and to repaire my handset even after taking max time limit of repairing. I gave you extra time by Monday dated 10/03/2014 and if Spice mobility not repaire my handset by 10/03/2014 then on 11/03/2014 I gone to Consumer Forum and will taking help of Court for the matter and also claming some fine on compansasion ground.

Sandeep
    ph. no- 9560610045, 9250916360
    email address- sandeepdrall.007@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    Sir mai spice mi 436 mobile 13-9-2013 ko kharida 4month ke bad haing or apne app band ho jane laga.
    phir mai kolkatta chawrangee lane service center gaya set khola dekha phir bola 1month lagega head office bhejna hoga.
    phir mai bola sir itana time lagega to 1 mobile ka arreng kar 2-4din me ata hoo
    4 din bad jab gaya set diya to bola set khula hua hai guarantee khatam ho gaya
    paisa lagega.
    mai kya karu.
    Delhi head office 4 din se lagatar pone kar raha hoo koi responce nahi diya.
    mai hindustan ke logo se kahunga ke Spice Ka MOBILE KOI NA KHARIDE.
    SERVICE CENTER BAHUT KHARAB HAI
    CONSUMER KO BEWAQUEFE BANAYA JATA HAI.
    MERA SET KA SEAL LAGA HUA HAI
    AGAR COMP RESPONCE NAHI DIYA TO
    CONSUMER COURT JAOONGA
    JITANA BHI JAGAH SE HOGA LOGO KO CONVINCE KAROONGA KE SPICE KAMOBILE NA LE .
    Hindustan KE LOGO SE APEAL HAI
    SPICE KA MOBILE MAT KHARIDO
    SERVICE CENTER OR COMPANY KA BEHAVE DONO KHARABE HAI.
    Hindustan KE LOGO SE APEAL HAI
    SPICE KA MOBILE MAT KHARIDO
    SERVICE CENTER OR COMPANY KA BEHAVE DONO KHARABE HAI.
    phir mai bola sir itana time lagega to 1 mobile ka arreng kar 2-4din me ata hoo
    4 din bad jab gaya set diya to bola set khula hua hai guarantee khatam ho gaya
    paisa lagega.
    mai kya karu.
    Delhi head office 4 din se lagatar pone kar raha hoo koi responce nahi diya.
    mai hindustan ke logo se kahunga ke Spice Ka MOBILE KOI NA KHARIDE.
    SERVICE CENTER BAHUT KHARAB HAI
    CONSUMER KO BEWAQUEFE BANAYA JATA HAI.
    MERA SET KA SEAL LAGA HUA HAI
    AGAR COMP RESPONCE NAHI DIYA TO
    CONSUMER COURT JAOONGA
    JITANA BHI JAGAH SE HOGA LOGO KO CONVINCE KAROONGA KE SPICE KAMOBILE NA LE .
  • edited March 2014
    mere phone ki battery foool gayi hai 185 days ke baad battary service centre par nahi hai mera phone to warrenty period me hai . battary avilable karana to company ki duty hai free of cost or on cost ph. no. 9873403694
  • edited April 2014
    Bhai aamaro spice mo mobail aaje aame home shop18mathi mangavyo ane tema memary card ander fasai gayo 6e to aave shu kariye
  • edited May 2014
    My phone Is facing Charging problem From last 3months and from your side i Am not satisfied .jst Tell me what shd i do.from last Three Months am Roaming Around service Centre n Ol the Same Time i Got same Answer Tht My Phn Problem is In Under Process.
  • edited May 2014
    I got spice mi 525 from online store last year .also it is teleased a year before there is no is update still although they have promised on the release so never believe this company
  • edited June 2014
    Sir/madam my spice mi535 have display problem...a dot take place on the screen....my phn is under warrenty period...when i went to the cervice center they told me 8000 rupees for the reparing charges....why should i give 8000 rs as my phn is in warrenty period....i purchased this phn rupees 13500 and his display price is 8000.....very poor service....plz repare my phn for free or give my money back..
  • edited June 2014
    Sir/madam i purchased spcie mi-535....my phn having a display problem a dot take place on the screen....i went to the laxmi nagar delhi service center they told me 8000rs for new display but my phn is under warrenty period...why should i give money....i purchased my phn for rs 13500 and they told me that display cost is 8000....sir plz repair my phn as soon as possible other wise i complaint in consumer court.... I will never purchase spice product in future....very poor service...my contact no is +918585967908 / +918802458813
    IMEI-911304951313380
    Problem- both speaker,charging jack, hanging.
    But company send me back my hand set in same condition. So i want to replace new hand set.
    Tel.no.-9416615048
    IMEI-911304951313380
    Problem- both speaker,charging jack, hanging.
    Tel.no.-9416615048
    Model no.- spice mi-349
  • edited July 2014
    mere ear phone khrab ho abhi warrenty m h
    kya change ho jayenge or battery m v mistake aa rhi hor spice sarvice center ka address bta dijiye plz
    my mob. no. 8003884143
    महोदय

मैंने दिनांक 09/08/2013 को कुमार मोबाइल, राजद्वारा, रामपुर, उत्तर प्रदेश के यहां से आपकी कंपनी द्वारा निर्मित Spice Mi535 मोबाइल हैंडसेट खरीदा था। जिसका ईएमआई नंबर 911313300603763 और 911313300683765 बीते माह यानी 25/06/2014 को मेरे इस मोबाइल हैंडसेट की बैटरी में तकनीकी खराबी आ गई और बैटरी फूल गई। जिस पर मैंने आपके कस्टुमर केयर नंबर 011 42921000 पर दिनांक 28/06/2014 को अपराह्न 1:13 बजे शिकायत दर्ज कराई और पेमेंट मोड पर बैटरी उपलब्ध कराने का आग्रह किया। जिसका शिकायत नंबर 0400023839 है। इसी दिन रामपुर में जिला पंचायत के सामने स्थित आपके अधिकृत सर्विस सेंटर पर भी बैटरी मंगवाने का आग्रह किया। उन्होंने जॉब शीट न भरकर मैनुअली आर्डर लिया। जब मैंने 08 जुलाई को फिर फिर नोएडा स्थित कस्टुमर केयर पर बात की तो पता चला कि सर्विस सेंटर जाकर जॉब नंबर लो, फिर बात करना। 08 जुलाई को मैं फिर सर्विस सेंटर गया और जॉब कार्ड बनवाया जिसका जॉब नंबर 24100862E70251 है। इस दिन मुझे बताया गया कि सप्ताह भर में बैटरी प्राप्त हो जाएगी। वेयर हाउस पर बैटरी है। आज यानी 16/07/2014 को जब मैं सर्विस सेंटर पर गया तो बैटरी नहीं आयी है, कहकर चलता किया। कस्टुमर केयर पर मैंने अपने मोबाइल 09719046900 से लगातार दो बार फोन किया, फोन रिसीव नहीं किया गया।

महोदय

मुझे शीघ्र ही बैटरी उपलब्ध कराने की कृपा करें, उसकी जो मुझे कीमत बताई गई है मैं अदा करने के लिए तैयार हूं। यदि मेरी समस्या का समाधान पांच दिन के भीतर यानी 21/07/2014 तक नहीं किया गया तो मैं आपकी कंपनी और सर्विस के खिलाफ कोर्ट जाने के लिए विवश होंगा।

विपिन कुमार शर्मा
    संवाददाता
    हिन्दुस्तान मीडिया
    रामपुर उप्र
    मोबाइल नंबर 09719046900
  • edited July 2014
    your mobile company is not good in service and your mobile battery is not good in quality .... i use mi 535 phone and purchrs in january 2014 my mob battey is working in one hours in a day and it is damage
    tnks for this mobile
  • edited July 2014
    yur company service and yur company is only for showing not for working i use mi 535 mobile and i purches it in 6 month ago my mobile battery is not working and it is bigger in size when i complain its in service centre its told me i not replace yur battrey ..........then wts i do
  • SpiceMobilesSpiceMobiles Member
    edited July 2014

Kindly share your contact details, IMEI number and location. So that we can assist you better.

Spice Mobiles.
  • SpiceMobilesSpiceMobiles Member
    edited July 2014
    Dear Sourav Seth,

Spice Mobiles.
  • edited August 2014
    Frnds , hi my name is haider ali khan i am a computer technician or main aap sab se bas yahi kahunga ke apne paise kharab mat karna spice ke mobile kharreed kar kyunki ye sabe ghatiya technology ka phone hai