Spice Customer Care

Product Feedback : product@smobility.in
Customer Care : customercare@smobility.in

Toll Free Number :
1800-300-77423

Comments

• edited July 2012
    my mobile touch problem to am my mobile survice to please jaipur in address spice survice center plesase information my mobile number 9782128494
  • edited July 2012
    1 BATTERY AND FULL BODY PANEL WAS ORDERED LONG BACK STILL NOT RECEIVED from margao goa.
    (berick fernandes).I ORDERED THIS 3 MONTHS AGO THEY TOLD THAT YOU WILL GET IT IN 15 DAYS BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECIEVED.(MOBILE-M 6 SPORT).CONTACT-9822383850.
  • edited July 2012
    My pone switch of today. Then i Switch on the phone Can't switch on so kindly help me
  • edited September 2012
    Dear Sir/Madam,My Spice M-6868 Phone Having A Screen Touch Problem,And My Mobile Phone In Under Guarantee/Warranty,So,Plz Help Me For Providing Service centre Adresses In Ludhiana Near Clock Tower,Or In Any Other Location In ludhiana.Coz Ur Service Centre In Clock Tower,Minerva Comples Is Closed.So,Plz Help me.And My No.Is-7508333677,9646291331.Thanking You.
  • edited November 2012
    I bought a spice cellphone , M6868n the day before yesterday.... Oh...god what to say today is the second day and the while m switching it on it says ' SIM card not ready , please wait' and again getting..switched off... Now what shall i do with it can -r shall i throw...really very irritating...:/
    I am having a mobile handset of Spice Company MI425. I want to connect my handset with PC but not able because i don't have proper PC Suite & can't get it from internet sites also. So please send me PC suite Software for the above said handset by email on my mail id rattansingh4444@gmail.com

or contact me on 09988733009
    my mobile touch problem to am my mobile spice survice center please information my mobile number 9826259071[/QUOTE]
  • edited January 2013
    my mobile touch problem to my mobile spice survice center please information my mobile number
    97803-52550
  • edited January 2013
    sir,there is a problem in my charger.it is not working properly.can u suggest m what i should i do?
    my spice headset SPICE-5200.
  • edited February 2013
    mobile spice mi 352 stellar Xtacy for pc suite pl pravide to pc suite
  • edited June 2013
    internet browsing and incoming call switch off mobail dhrmapuri serive sentre 3 time softwere not redy monnru murai serivese panni sari yagali pls callme 7373332966
  • edited June 2013
    your handsets is not working properly it had been repaired twice in 3 months. today also after repairing it is not working properly this handset have reached me after 2 months having very low brightness of camera, not audible with speakers and having poor battery your service center have very poor bad and slow service

i request you to change my handset or to return money back
  • edited June 2013
    your handset is not working properly this handset had been repaired twice in 3 months. this is how your service is irregular and bad. there is low brightness in camera ,not audible voice is there and poor battery service
    i request u to change my handset or to return money back
  • edited June 2013
    plz aap mujhe is problem ka reason bataenge ye automatic memory internal space full batata hai or apke customer care pe call nahi lagta hai
  • edited June 2013
    I purchase a two set phone spice m5030 from spice hotspot but from first day a problem is aries I call anyone but he doesnot hear my voice clearly and loudly and one charger is not working. i compaint or this at spice service center ( vijay telecom behind decent studio near bus stand shukhdev nagar PANIPAT) but they donot give any response and ignore my complaint .after 10day he changes my charger.but doesnot solve my call problem. today they accept my phone for repair but not give any recipt and after one hour they return my phone with crack body.when I ask how is it happen they told me it is happend when I try for open THE phoen and said that it can not repair .
    Sir 10 april se set jama hota h milta h but thik nhi hota aur call karne pe kuch bataya nhi jata phone cut kar dete h
  • edited August 2013
    I request you to release spice cool pad mi515 mobile accessories like screen guard. Flip cover/ Back guard to the market or your retail out let
  • edited August 2013
    Mobile service can not done
  • edited September 2013
    13 days ago i purchased spice 3g android dual core phablet mi 505 by homeshop 18. yesterday phone is not working properly and if i make a call therefore i cannot hear without loudspeaker so please change my set. my friends insulting me that why i have not purchase an branded company set. please take action for my problem as soon as possible. my contact no is- 9486287784
  • edited September 2013
    jab call par baat karte hai aur phone kaan par lagate hai tab light off ho jati hai aur jab call cut karna hota hai tab phone ka lock button click karte hai toh phone on hi nahi hota so how should i cut my call and Please tell me some solution for this problem. Inform me on my contact number 9826029485
  • edited September 2013
    Sir mene abi three months pahli modle no. MI-351 black color ka leya tha.
    Par uski koi warranty nahi di jaa rahi he.jab ye modle ke sarvice nahi de paa rahi he to ye mobil market me lunch kya Q muje jawab jald se jald chaye.

Amit pal
    Dear Sir ,
    I am have a mobile of Spice flo sleek M-5915, and I wanna connect my mobile with PC but I am not getting PC Suite any internet sites. So please send me PC suite Software for the above said handset by email on my mail id arpratibha4@gmail.com, Plzzzzzzz
  • edited October 2013
    i am mrs. sharad bariwal from udaipur rajasthan i have purchased a spice mobile SPICE M 5450 on 15th august 2013 . this has become now very disappointed deal that i have done with spice .
    reasons :-
    one sim cartilage was not working then after submitting to agency (spice costumer care ) they told that they will return within two days after two days, when i brought my mobile , again i suffered the same then i again complaint to costumer care, they took that and told to replace within 15 days . finally my mobile is with me, the problem is solve now but not actually this replaced set can not be unloked untill you dont try atleast for 12 to 13 times . it should have better for me if i have purchased a second hand mobile from other company . i will be very beholden of SPICE if they would return my money back (rupees 1800) so that i can go for better option than this one ..
  • edited October 2013
    My mobile problem is automatically goes switched off please confirm me this number +917298672516
  • edited November 2013
    My mo.model no.mi-502 display problem in bihar it is not avalible then wht can I do
  • NarsimuluNarsimulu Junior Member
    edited November 2013

My name is Rajesh , I have purchased Spice Mi-502 mobile in July 2013.
    I required USB drive for connectivity between system and handset and searched in spice mobile
    site, but didn't found it.
    Then I have sent an E mail to
    customercare@smobility.in, product@smobility.in on June 19 asking the same.
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]They have provided a link to download the drivers,but it has lots of folders and doesn't have proper .exe file to install.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]After that I asked for proper drivers software,till now I am not getting response from them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]I have called so many times to customer care number ,but they are not giving proper response,it is disgusting.
    [/FONT]Unnecessarily they are wasting customer time and playing with them.

Mobile model details:
    Spice Mi-502
    SDL 7481154547727a3
    barcode: 00801814

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Thanks,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Raj
    [/FONT]9542552215
  • edited November 2013
    My phon handfree not working
  • edited November 2013
    sir mera mobile M-5249 h ise switch on karne pe har baar balance kam hota h aisa kyo hota h
  • edited November 2013
    Spice mi502n purchased on home shop on 18th but speakers are not good .want replacement at earliest. Mycell no. 9833381914