Micromax Service Center in Kota

F-10, First Floor, Kaka Complex,
Kotri Gumanpura Road, P.O Kota,
Rajasthan - 324005

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Sir please help me...!!
    My Micromax canvas 2 was having a problem of screen ,that's why I gave it to a Micromax service centre . They fixed the problem of screen. After then I saw there is many problems .they steel my front camera,front sensors. Now it heats too much. Battery heating problems.
    When I tell them that there is no front camera in my phone they are not helping me.but I am sure that they steel it .many problems are in my phone now. Sir please help me what should I do ?
  • edited September 2013
    sir I purchased my canvas HD in April . my headphones are not working properly sometime only one ear plug works .so sir my head phones are warranty period of 6 months . so sir kindly give m answer
  • edited September 2013
    I have Micromax canvas 2 . I purchased this phone 3 months ago. 1 month after purchasing the phone's display having problems. some lines were coming. I gave it to the service center of west Bengal, raiganj . they fix the problem of display after 1 month. but while fixing the problem of display they creates many problems on my phone. like the front camera and sensors are not present in the phone. the phone is not charging while it is switch on.
    phone heats too much. battery back up time very low and many problems. I told them to fix or replace the phone. but they r saying it will take time. but I have to come kota. they said you can also fix the problems in kota service center.
    now I am not in west Bengal . I am in kota . I came here to study.
    but I went to the service center of kota and ask them to fix my phone. now they r saying that its physical damage. and it will cost 6000 rs to fix the problems.
    now tell me the problems was created by the service center where I fixed the phone last time. how liver they can be. phone is in warranty period and 3 months ago I purchased it.
    now tell me what should i do ? should I complain against Micromax in consumer court. please tell me .contact no +918116017779
  • edited November 2013
    i purched cenvas 2
  • edited January 2014
    Downloaded many images from my canvas HD 116 but its sowing no thumbnail... pls help what is this....
  • edited February 2014
    sir I purchased my canvas HD in April . my headphones are
    not working properly sometime only one ear plug works . so
    sir my head phones are warranty period of 6 months . so sir
    kindly give m answer
  • edited April 2014
    Costomer name : VISHNU complaint no. 9460680035 Date : 26/03/2014

I beg to say that my mobile phone is not working .then i giving to micromax M/S DIYA ELECTRONICS C-20, OPP. FOTOMEK, CHOUPATI ROAD service center shopping(KOTA)PIN- 324006 date26/3/2014 complaint no : 9460680035 service centre employe say that your mobile phone repaire in 3-4 day but till one month after did not repaire my mobile . and they did not give me positive response .
  • edited August 2014

i purched micromax mobile phone x251 on date 17-06-2014 but my mobile sowinng charging error
    then i visit the service centre kota on date 14-07-2014. My mobile repaired same date problem not resolved the i visit 16-07-2014 because my mobile problem not resolved but sevice centre employee not give me new service receipt . Old service receipt gave me him. And i visited service centre again and again
    but he did not giving proper responce. This is very poor service i am very sad so i will go consumer court.

hemraj kushwah