Bhubaneshwar - 751007
Orissa

Sony Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-103-7799 (Toll Free).
All 7 days (9 AM to 7:30 PM)

Comments

• edited February 2013
    i can not shoot with my handycam,showing no disc whenever i want to record something.please advise me what to do.
  • Sony IndiaSony India Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    @Satya -
    Dear Sir,

Which Handycam model do you own? We suggest you get in touch our Handycam service team at 1800-103-7799, they shall investigate on your concern and also suggest the possible rectification required for your set.

Regards,
    Sony India Team
  • edited February 2013
    I have a XPERIA MINI ST15i mobile bought last september. I updated the OS version to ICS through PC companion. But after that sometimes it is incoming call problem. Someone calls me and in his mobile it sounds the phone is ringing but in my mobile no incoming call is showing. It is happening very often and after rebooting the phone it becomes in the normal position. Please suggest what to do...
  • edited May 2013
    my mobile fall down and disply not comming.I have given bhubaneswar centre butbut unable to repair and return.,remarked problem not trace
  • edited June 2013
    My sony tv is out of order at jagatsinghpur district of odisha. Please send a service person at earliest.
  • edited June 2013
    I can't taken photo or video shooting in Sony cyber shot wx7.
    Please help.ph no 9938688274
  • edited July 2013
    we had purchased a sony tv on diwali lST YEAR-- MODEL SONY BRAVIA CX35.

SINCE YESTERDAY THERE IS A GRENN LINE AND A DOUBLE display on screen . please send a service person to rectify at the earliest.

our contact numbers are

awaiting the problem to be solved at the earliest

regards,
    aditi panda
  • edited September 2013
    My Sony xperia j Mobile have some scratches so I want to change the totalcase. What to do and how does it cost
  • edited October 2013
    Sd card not showing so the storage memory not indication.
  • edited October 2013
    I want a white cabinate for xperia neo l. I want to knoow how much it will cost.
  • edited October 2013
    How i can find best camera below 15000 ?
    Which camera model may be best below 15000?
  • edited November 2013
    Hello sir
    my home theater model - DAV-DZ840K with dvd player but that player only play .Xvid format video.how can i play other format video. Am i exchange the dvd player or i ve to buy another one. if i ve to buy then is that compatible with my speakers(5.1).plz suggest
  • edited December 2013
    hii.... i want buy a sony xperia c but its battery is non removable ...if the phone ll hang how to over come & in future battery ll weak how can i change the new one ..ple conform me i am waiting for your reply...thanx
  • edited January 2014
    My sony ericsson J20i phone is not proper function pls check it........
  • edited January 2014
    Xpera j touch screen not working within warrenty perioud ...what to do now? Sony will replace it or not for free
  • edited March 2014
    My home theatre model no. is DAV-DZ550 .The sound output is very low for the last 3 -4 days.I have checked all the connections but the sound output remains low even of I play the cds which was giving better sound previously. My contact no-8984125739
  • edited April 2014
    My sony ericsson xperia ray has some kind of hearing problem and I also want to format as it becomes slow in processing plz suggest ph no 9556041591
  • edited June 2014
    Dear sir i am under depression that the sony tv i have purchased from relince patia outlet but that has got week like the copany person says that the pannel has been damaged and they will replace the panel which i dont want i need the entire set should be changed without delay as it has got delayed like 72 hours..... so this is my humble request that please change my system without further delay.....regards....dnmishra...9437022402
  • edited July 2014
    Dear sir
    I have purached a sony bravia KLV-24R402A
    On 13th march 2014 from Sony centre,Bbsr.
    I have used this only 2 month but after 2 month it faced display panel problem.after that i arised a complaint in Rajpath sony sevice centre..his person also cheked and repair it.but next day the same problem has
    came out..again i complained in Rajpath ..but there is no response..plz do the need ful aaction.

Regards
    Mrs.Sangita Behera
    Mob-9777290692
  • edited September 2014
    hallow.............sir my system problem is when am start my system he respospend protect puss power.and then the system has no function. how can slave my problem