Dominos customer care complaint

Comments

• edited February 2013
    I HAVE BEEN SPENDING AROUND Rs.50,000 /- PER YEAR AT DOMINOS TILL DATE AND TODAY MY ORDER FROM YOUR STORE MENTIONED BELOW WITH ORDER NO.246 HAS ARRIVED NEAR TO MY APARTMENT AND CALLS ME AND SAYS THAT HE CANNOT DELIVER IT TO MY DOORSTEP BECAUSE I AM OUT OF THE STORE COVERAGE AREA ,WHEN I AM OUT OF COVERAGE AREA WHY WAS THE ORDER TAKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN YOU STORES KNOWS MY ADDRESS AND ATLEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME AND INFORM THEY COULD NOT DELIVER INSTEAD THEY SENT THE ORDER AND ASKS ME TO COME AND COLLECT NEAR TO MY APARTMENT .PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THE CUSTOMERS YOU SERVE. Thank you for your order
    Customer Details
    Name chaitanya vatchavai
    Mobile Number 9444024540
    Address A1/6
    sarene acres complex,okkiyum,100 feet road
    THURAIPAKKAM , CHENNAI
    Store Name OKKIM THORAPAKKAM (OMR)
    Store Address OLD.148, SURVEY NO.345, 1ST FLOOR, BEST TOWERS,OLD MAHABALIPURAM RD, OPP COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS,,CHENNAI - 600096 PH.NO. 044-24581111 / 1144/ 24581021 / 22 / 23 / 24
    Order Date/Time 2/14/2013 10:08:46 PM
    Sub Total 360
    VAT 47.12
    TOTAL 407.12
  • edited February 2013
    Received pizza little late - 10min though - but then the taste of the olves and mushroom on the pizza was so bitter and wierd. Not godo at all!!! spoilt our fool mood!
  • edited February 2013
    i (we ordered from our office) am a regular customer of your trivandrum sasthamangalam division , today my daughter's B'day so I ordered from my home at PMG Jug (exact kunnukuzhi 150 mtr from PMG) ur pattam and sasthamangalam division are not accept my order because of their out of limit. what a service ! server boy told me,,,sir....this is farrrr away from our office.... ur service only for main roads? so u have lost one customer ...i will give orders for other firms.........

antony mathew
    PMG
    Trivandrum
    kerala
    Dominos,
    I ordered an online pizza using friday coupan,i placed order for rs 545
    The payment was sucessfull but after payment they showed me a message that they couldnt place the order in the nearest kitchen and they will refund my money with in 7 days now.Sir/mam if you were not in condition to take my order why hell did you asked for the payment and even after that it will take 7 days to return my money .Thank god i had some extra money that day to get something for my dinner otherwise i must have spended my whole night with any food.I hope if any one goes through this complaints make surethat this does not happens with any other person.
    ur dissappointed customer
    Yash Tyagi
  • edited February 2013
    I am a regular customer at Dominos Roorkee.

I was there with my family today. Sunday is the only day my father has his holiday and we can all celebrate time together.

First, the person taking the order was quite aggressive and inept to take orders. When asked for the discount schemes the guy was so impolite and i didn't talk about the scheme further.

Second, we were not served the correct order. The pizzas which were supposed to be cheese burst were not and vice versa. We dint have much time so we had to do away with that.

I guess you should look into the service next time around. It is a happy place to be, but with so much confusions today, I regret spending a weekend.

Shaurya Ahuja
    [+91 - 9756815151]
    RN Awasthi <rnawasthi@gmail.com>
    17 Feb (10 days ago)

to arindam_roy

Dear Mr Roy,
    Having awaited a feedback for so many days I feel constrained to write to you now. I do hope that you will succeed your Pizza outlet in showing the potential of business at NIFT Gandhinagar in Gujarat having approximately 1200 students. In fact it is baffling to see the attitude of Dominos in ignoring my email and failing to see the business potential by not extending door delivery services in the campus of NIFT.
    I write this email to you on behalf of my niece Ms.Tanvi Agnihotry (Mobile no.8511530478) a student at NIFT.
    Look forward to get back your response on email and a call to Ms.Tanvi,
    yours,
    To: rnawasthi@gmail.com
    THANK YOU!

Dear Ravindra Nath Awasthi,

Your Customer Feedback Reference ID is:: 98297
    It is our endeavor to provide our customers with a great pizza experience. You are a valued customer and we appreciate the fact that you have taken out time to let us know that we can do things better.
    We have taken a note of your query and you will hear from us in the next 48 business hours on you mentioned contact number.
    Team - Customer Care
    Domino's Pizza India
    I am Ankur Mishra from bareilly
    u.p. city contact no 9452823278.
    I have ordered a pizza on 10 pm.
    The reqest is denied after giving
    as applicable. For future contact
    you can please contact me on
    ankurindiaus@gmail.com
  • edited March 2013
    i like dominos pizza, but not the employees there.. if those people who i dnt want to see are still in the dominos outlets, how will i even buy dominos.. i am talking about domino pizza outlet in hennur road, bangalore.. i have ordered in this store several times.. they have delivered the pizza in time.. those times the delivery persons were - chandu, naveen, deepak and alex (few months back).. but recently a guy came, inspite of asking his name he dint even bother to reply me.. i tried to find his name in the badge, but he was not wearing it.. he is a dark guy, height of about 5.09ft - 6ft, wears spectecles with black frame.. he was giving pizza, can also say throwing pizza, at me as if he is giving to street dogs.. i also asked him for some extra organos but he said "i dont have", as if i am begging and he is giving some coins.. i always give tips to the delivery person, say like 20 or 50.. but to this guy i dint not give because of his conduct.. my wife was watching and was very upset.. if that guy is still in the outlet, i gurentee that u are missing a regular good customer and all my friends who are also reguler customer to this store..
  • edited March 2013
    Today i went to your pizza outlet at Yelahanka new town, Bangalore and placed order at 8:36 p.m for garlic bread, taco indiana and one small non veg single pizza. They took my name and the time of order as per the receipt given was 8:36 pm. As the store was quiet filled up I told the waiter that I shall be waiting out . Before me some 2 people also ordered and they were also waiting out. After 20 mts and after my previous customers had taken their respective orders I showed my receipt to the lady who took my order about my delivery, then she remembered me and went to search inside. She came out and told that the order was wrongly delivered to some other person and to wait for some more time. I told her to better cancel my order as by the time already 45 mts had gone by. But she
    did not cancel and told she will take only 5 mts. After 5 mts she got my order. I am totally dissatisfied with your service. The girl who took my order had taken my name, I have seen that before they hand over the delivery they call out the name.She did not call my name, then how can she deliver my order some one else. Moreover the girl was having a badge which was given for given good service. God only knows how u people give these rewards. I am forced to give this complaint as I had gone with my daughter who was continuosly standing waiting for the order and lastly fell asleep on reaching home, without eating the pizza. I had settled the bill of rs.293/- by sodexo coupons of value 300/- for which the girl told that change will not be given. I had bad experience from the staff here on 3 occasions when we had placed orders for home delivery also. As such we had visited the outlet so that the delay wont be there. But the service is the same. hope you people improve the service from now onwards atleast...
    regards, shyamala, 9845250063
  • edited March 2013
    I AM SAHIL WADHWA TODAY I I WAS INSULTED BY YOUR WORKER NAMED MOHAN AT DOMINOS SECTOR 4 BRANCH ............ HE GAVE ME A PIZZA BUT THE SIDES OF PIZZA WERE EMPTY BURNT SO I REACHED HIM AND TOLD THE PROBLEM BUT INSTED OF SOLVING IT HE BEHAVED WIRDLY AND SO RUDE..........AND CANCLED MY ORDER BUT AND THAT WAS TRULY A SHAME FOR DOMInOS.... HOP SOON U WILL BE RESPOND TO THIS SIR....... AND TO ADD I AM A DAILY CUSTMER AND I ORDER 4 PIZZAS DAILY BUT I NEVER EXPECTED FROM DOMINOS
  • edited March 2013
    ordered pizza went to pick it up,got home in 5mins to find pizza cold and so thin it was like paper.we was so hungry after working all day we just warmed it up in the oven.Not very happy and not sure if we will be ordering frkm you again?sorry but it wssnt nice having to re warm up a takeaway
  • edited March 2013
    dominos service is vry vry poor i not happy with your service....
  • edited March 2013
    Order number # 203 with Dominos Pizza, Kharadi, Pune.
    My order was partly delivered & remianing part i was told that i will get with in 5-10 minutes. I did not receive it for 20-25 minutes then i called them up & i was commited by their store manager Shakeel that i will get refund of my entire order money in 10 minutes. Delivery boy came in to deliver remaining order in 30-35 minutes & refused that any such conversation happened. I want refund of money & want to sue Dominos for the level of harassment i had to go through.
    Your dominous gwalior service is very poor and staff is not good.thanks
    Your dominous gwalior service is very poor and staff is not good.thanks
  • edited April 2013
    please do something about this....i just ordered 2pizza mania + 2 stuffed garlic bread and the total bill was 352rs but the person at the dominos pizza of shanti niketan delhi 110021 refused to deliver at my home and told me that i would have to order 4 pizza maina +2 stuffed garlic bread instead of 2 pizza maina +2 garlic bread...what kind of service is this..if i order only 4pizza maina the bill will be 200 but now when i m ordering for 352 rs he is refusing....please do something about it...
    date- 2/4/2013
    time- 5:30
  • edited April 2013
    i was a great fan of dominos.i have been ordering from dominos from last 3 years .but sorry to say the delivery and service of domino s is getting worse day by dayy.today i ordered an mexican green wave ,garlic bread ,and sprit the order came after 40 min.there was no point of argument but still that person started talking to me and started requesting to me.i called at office and manager said <pls maaf krdo sir rehenedo>i coud'nt believe a multy national company is requesting to forgive .what the hell was that man i said OK don't give full discount at least give 200rs discount still he was having problem and started lieng that sir it will be charged from his salary .it is clearly mentioned at the website that driver is not penalized for late delivery .then why it all happened he was late by 10 mins and wasted my another 10 mins over all i was not able to enjoy the pizza.there was home delivery of sadness and disappointment its better for you to stop making policies which is not possible for you to follow..at last i forced that person to leave.and closed the door.i felt very bad for both him and me .but dominos its not done.my email is (vishnu123coolboy@yahoo.co.in)(9899111133)
  • edited April 2013
    Last day i went to old airport dominos at 8pm.... First of all one girl who impressed me by her smile. She welcomed me... Then she took the order and suggested exactly what i want... I am really happy with that girl... And i went to lot of dominos around india but first time i saw very neatness in that store... Store manager handled the team well.....i never like to give feed backs... But first time this old airport road dominos makes me to submit feedbacks...very nice service... Nice tasty pizzas enjoyed well....very good and mannersed employers....very respective persons....everything is perfect... Continue your service like this only......i love domino's...i think this is the best store when compared to other stores where i went before...

Encourage your employers boost them.....good and perfect team......
    wer bad sarives I am Ankur Mishra from bareilly
    u.p. city contact no 9452823278.
    I have ordered a pizza on 10 pm.
    The reqest is denied after giving
    as applicable. For future contact
    you can please contact me on
    ankurindiaus@gmail.com
  • edited April 2013
    I ordered pizza at 8 25 p.m. to dominos, greater noida. The pizza was not delivered for 45 minutes. I called them back, first they didnt picked my call and when I called from different number, they picked the phone they said pizza will be delivered in 5 minutes. And pizza was not delivered for another 30 minutes. After that they again didnt picked the phone again. then I called all India number ar 9 55 p.m. there was some rahul on phone and he refused him to file the complaint. I am seriously upset with your service and didnt expected this from you. And sad Part is I am stilll hungry :(

Shaweta
    shaweta0111@gmail.com
  • edited April 2013
    Dominoes malleshwaram, bangalore branch.
    Manager- mr. Harish
    We placed an order for home delivery and we had an employee discount coupon of a former employee who stays with us The person taking our order told they will not deliver pizzas to our place as it was instructed to him by his manager. So we went to the store and asked for the reason the employee called his manager who came and started shouting at me and kept saying he cannot place any of our orders and the code is not valid and is un acceptable. He then began pointing fingers at all of us and telling us he doesn't care if we are customers and that he can talk to us in any manner he wants. We even told him to keep his voice down but he didn't listen to us. We left the store.
  • edited April 2013
    It is in reference to my ONLINE order no. 218, dated 7th April'2013 amounted Total Rs. 856.40 to be delivered at 457/1 Gokul Soc SECTOR 8 GANDHINAGAR INDIA.

I had requested at the time of placing order online to ensure delivery boy keep the change as the mode of payment I opted was CASH.

But, when I asked to return the change of the balanced amount after deducting the billed amount, I was shoked with the UNPROFFESSIONAL AND RUDE reply of delivery boy MR. OM PRAKASH. He replied: " I AM NOT AN AUTO RIKSHAW DERIVER TO KEEP THE CHANGE"
    It is the mannerism to talk to customer and that too at theri own door step...........

Make sure the same delivery boy - MR. OM PRAKASH or any such unproffesional and rude delivery boy should not come to the above mentioned adress to deliver the order, or else I am not to accept the order.
    Hi All,

I placed the order for one large veg pizza + two chocolova along with stuffed garlic bread. Even after waiting for more than 1 hr there was no call from them and when called them to check the status of the Pizza they say that there is order placed.

For the first time i was disappointed with the service provided by the HSR AAGARA MAIN CIRLCE.

I RECOMMEND TO NO BODY.
  • edited April 2013
    receiving pizza after 45 min and while talking about 30 min guarantee they are telling that its out of service area and as it was not hot i did not receive and they also told me to cancell it.

Please don't cheat customers like this as you are not keeping what you are promising
  • edited April 2013
    I had ordered pizza from dominos and according to their SO CALLED 30MINUTE SERVICE IT should have been free but these guys are so much trained in their respective fields that they can argue with the customer and speak to their bosses and convience them that they are right and the customer is wrong.
    As per OFFICIAL dominos rules its a free delivery after 30mins time but this particular person named SHIVA(delivery boy) talked to his senior(sreekanth- as the person told me) that its an early order despite the proof that i had shown him 3 different watch timings. the delivery person was very rude to me while speaking.

tell me what should i do in this case.
    i am pasting the order note below.

Customer Details
    Name Devashish Jethwani
    Mobile Number 9538202690
    Address 68
    bikasipura
    PRASHANTHI NAGAR , ISRO LAYOUT , BANGALORE
    Store Name YELACHENAHALLI KANAKPURA ROAD
    Store Address SITE NO 4, SURVEY NO 40/1, 2 & 5, NEXT TO METRO, YELACHENAHALLI KANAKPURA ROAD, INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT, 1ST STAGE, UTTARAHALLI, HOBLI,,BANGALORE - 560078 PH.NO. 080-65838368 / 69/ 26860133/ 26860131
    Order Date/Time 4/15/2013 10:53:21 PM
    Tax (S.T + VAT) 55.80
    TOTAL 342.80
    Hi Customercare,

I have visited today to your Dominos at C2/22 sector 18, noida-UP 201301
    Ph. 68886888, order number: 318, invoice number: DP165772/13-14/236401, it was bill amount of RS 509.59 and I have paid RS 510. As you can see by my mobile number 9871118197 I am a regular customer and also regular customer of rechargeitnow.com, I tried using coupon of 100 discount if order above 400 but the dominos guys did not allow me I hope you will look into the matter in curiously, I should have get the discount. The coupon number was rin100, if you guys can not provide it than why committing like this. Sometime they deny calling that it will be valid when ordered online you think I usually order online but I could not because of some issue and near to the shop, please look into the matter, I thank you and hope for your support in this matter. It is not that I did not get discount, it may awareness and your credibility in front you customers. Thanks.

Prafulla Jha
  • edited April 2013
    i ve been a fan of dominos pizza for the taste and the value for money they provide for last 10 years,, i ve never been to any other pizza outlet other than dominos in this period,,being a regular customer of anna nagar dominos , chennai, they ve my mobile number, address ,, just by giving my contact number i ordered for pizza and other items - total bill amount told to me was rs 880, ,,, and as promised by them it will take half an hour to 45 mints, when called after 1 hour the false excuse was given saying that the delivery boy met with accident,, it will take another 15 minutes, to get my pizza, finally it came after 2 hours ---- that too it was only a pizza and a coke,,, when asked for other items i ve ordered, the guy says i ve ordered only this,, in anger i told that person to go back along with his pizza, and never come again,,this type of things ve already happened with one of my friend in velachery ,chennai,, after paying only i get my pizza then why this type of worst service,, the people in dominos are taking thing for granted,, but today i ve lost faith in dominos,, and promise to them that i will never turn up to them ,, agin in my life time....
  • edited April 2013
    Ihave ordered a Pizza valuing for Rs 408.71 under invoice No DPI66174 dated 23/04/2013 and the supply made against the order was having stale/stinking loaf/Bread of the pizza and I feel I am having inclination of food poisioning , I asked Dominos to send your person to collect /taste the pizza they in turn said we are supplying another pizza free of cost if some does not complaint they supply stale bread to the children;s and they get food poisioning as the % of complaints are low please take matter seriously and they are not maintaing health standards in their workshop as they are concentrating on supplies only pl visit and take necessary action so these multinationals should not deteriate the health of our indian citizen's Shame on Dominos
    respected sir,
    i m the employee of your company sayyed imran mond hanif....
    i have not recevice my pdf .........
    kindly check out the status.........
    plzzzzzzzzzz kindly notice me