Dominos customer care complaint

Comments

• edited November 2012
    we are not very happy with the delivery of Dominoes you say 30 min or free but we have ordered at 8.47 pm and at 10.pm we have not yet received the order and the store is also not even picking up the call to tell us the status.
    Very very disappointed from the service and will never suggests anyone to opt for dominoss.
    we had ordered at Indira Nagar, Lucknow Branch and order number is 439.
  • edited November 2012
    we had ordered at Indira Nagar, Lucknow Branch and order number is 439.
    Myself parveen madan, ph. No. 9736712333,9736414103
    I am regular customer of domino's . I am facing very bad experience from laset 40days. Every time Dominos serving me a bad n different taste. Some time its very. tasty n some time its too salty some time dough became too hard. M not just paying money even m a regular costumer. This compliant is regarding solan branch in himachal pradesh. Action on this complaint as earliest would be regarded.
    Kindly send me ur feedback on madan.parveen@yahoo.com .
    Myself parveen madan, ph. No. 9736712333,9736414103
    Kindly send me ur feedback on madan.parveen@yahoo.com .
    Hello Dominos Team
    We r the regular customers of Dominos Ph-10, Mohali. I m very sorry to write this that every time we place the order we have to say that it should be baked properly. The service over here is not satisfactory. The employees r not at all polite to the customers. Today I placed the order of non veg singles at 8:23 pm dated 30.11.2012 taken by Gurjot G and it reached at 9:03 pm, delivered by Upendera. Nobody confirmed whether the order is time guaranteed or not, after calling back to dominos ph -10 , they put back the call without any answer. i paid the amount of bill i.e Rs 297.
    Now my prior concern is whether 30min service is just a public stunt to attract the customers or it is a norm of Dominos.
    Dupinder singh
    would like to inform you that i called from 9810299825 3 times and 3 different executive attend my call and they transfer the call to the sector 25 outlet. the person who attend my call was very less attentive and did not response my call, again when i call then they put the call on mute. Now please tell me for just 1 order how many times we have to call you.

Madhulika Jain
    Quality analyst
    hi last week i was giving a interview of team member in delhi...there is H.R over there his name is Mr Charanjeet singh..he doesnt have sense how talk to candidate...he is misbehaving with me he said get out from here.....infact he is not take my interview but he is intrupt me ...dominos is a big brand and there employee are behaive like this i cant beleive ....kindly take a cerious action on him......
    worse service. Don't take orders if can't deliver. and futher worst service from call center.
    I placed my order in dominos amritsar siruated at lawrence road which is nearer to my home at 7:09 from my mobile timings and the person who placed my order is placed it at 7:14 nd then I call them on 7:39 from after the 30 minutes when I placed order then the receiver of my call told me that my order is got dispathed from there I said ok but the order didn't get disopatched from there after 5 mins I got a call from there side abnd delivery boy ask me where my address would be laud I tell them all my address and I call to. Them and talk to to their manager Harpreet who didn't take serious to my complain And save their coligues so I. Complain u on yoyr site. My order number is 187 on on 7 dec 2012 on the name of khem and the delivery boy didn't give me back the Wqole money which is very bad for your company rules. My contact number is 9988467129 and I am going to tell my freinds go for pizza hut not Dominoz cos they don't respect their customers.
    Today on 12.12.12, I ordered a pizza country special with extra cheese, they charged me 40 rs extra for my order but delivered me simple pizza without extra cheese, i don't know how to handle the situation except complaining u for the same, don't know how carefull u poeple regarding my complaint. This is my first experience of ordering pizza at home but get poor result.
    To, Manager,Dominos pizza

The service is awfull i order pizza online .. two pizza of cheese burst but one of them was not cheese burst and secondly the pizza was delivered late but when complained they said ma'm we r just 10 mins late ... n you cant do any thing as the payment is done already ...

n when i call the dominos branch from where i ordered he asks me to hold and then the call is disconnected ... this is really bad service learn from pizza hut the way they treat their customer .. and if this continues ull loose customers soon and also the market share,,

Date 12/14/2012
    Bill no DP 166012
    order number 214
    address: khata no 912, hongsangra village, hoursar rd , bangalore

i wud want my money back for spoiling my dinner and my mood if the customers matter to you
    I orderd a Veg single com to Jubliant foodworks limited, Naraina Plaza Sitapur road Lucknow vide order no 217 dtd 15/12/2012. as per Domino policy they are suppose to deliver within 30mnts of booking. but in may case they delivered in 45 mnts. when contact the Manager- Mr. Pradeep. he did not replied in satisfactorly and forced me to pay the amount.
    i am a valued customer of this outlet and taking the deliveries since 5 years. this violtion of Domino policy certainly let them down and now i will take any thing from Dominos in future.
    takeup my case with concern to re-imburse my money and teach them a lesson so same should not be repeated with other customer.

KK Pathak
    I ordered pizza from noida dominos pizza . I got the number from there website. We waited for 30 mins and when we called up again they said delivery person already left and he will be there in 10 mins. But the order didn't reached. So I gave one complaint to there senior authority and after all they brought my order after 2 hours 30 mins late. The delivery boy said to pay him the half amount. When i refused he started misbehaving and talked in a very rude way. At midnight he created scene in our colony which is unacceptable. I cannot ignore this issue. So please look into the matter.
    Dear team,

i am sorry to say for you reputed organization which was dealing so long time at food services but this time not happy for you poor quality of pizza's due to i have wrote this suggestion for improving your better quality of products .
    if you will continuous this kind of your quality an services that would be not satisfied your customer in future.

i am regular customer of dominos i never want to break our relationship that's why i will suggest you please brief your team and store also who give this kind of order as below mention all details..
    order no:-101 date:-20.12.2012
    5:43 store: 30 aditya arcade preet vihar new delhi-92

warm regards,
    mukesh sharma
    sometimes ago I was ordard a pizza but It was taken so much time
    nearly 1 hour' , and I HAD been very upset for that So
    Respected sir ..
    in sec 32A ludhiana . bike no 7912 drive the bike very bad & roungh ..
    My self brijesh upadhyay.
    I came to my uncle's house on my sisters birthday on 28 December 2012.
    I called at dominos pizza shop at bhavnagar.if possible than please call me on 09409139444
    I can describe your improper service.
    Domion's pizza didn't provide me fresh pizza, they exchanged the pizza but the other one was also not fresh and they said that cheese burst was not available...
    am really unsatisfied
    here is my bill invoice no. DPI66096/12-13/58789
    Address (of frenchise) Ground floor, Glod coin complex Plot No :-321, Gandhidham
  • edited January 2013
    I ordered a cheese burst pizza , nutty choco lava cake and garlic breadsticks at the outlet near lake town kolkata. pizza was not hot and the taste was very bad.nutty choco lava cake was chilled nd opened it was not packed. they forgot to give the oregano and chilli flakes. please look forward to it.
    Hi dominos Team

this is to say that i had ordered a pizza from bikaji gama place which was n't deliverd on time as per commited by your policies i.e 30 min and to add more to it when i spoke to the shift manager(gaurav) instead of apologizing for whatever happened , he misbehaved and used profanity during conversation.which is not at all acceptable being a consumer and towards a buisness org.

i would like to say that neccessary action should be taken and service has to be improved or policies has to be renewed.

thanks in anticipation
    Good evening

I just called your Leith Branch to order a large pepperoni pizza not passion. The lady advised me , that would cost £14.99 this is an increase of £2.50. I think this is an unfair increase. Am disgusted in your greed. I have been a customer for along time now and i shop at least once a week at Dominos. Well not anymore. You have lost a loyal customer and I will make sure my family and friends know of your greed.

Miss Deborah Law
    17/5 Restalrig road
    Eh6 8bb
    Requested Sir/Madam
    This is to inform you that I Parlok Singh is your regular customer since 2009. On 2nd Jan I ordered one pizza from sec 34 Chandigarh Dominos .They dont told me that order will be late & they diliner it late by 10 min. When I ask for free pizza under promise dilivery they havn't provide me with that. They tell me to cancel the order. I am registered with Mobile no.9803640081.Please take necessary action as per rules.I shall be thankful to you.

Yours Faitfully
    Parlok Singh
    H no. 718 sec 43A 1st floor
    Chandigarh
  • edited January 2013
    My order came 1.15 hours late form the order time, when asked abt the 30 min limit the delivery boy says it was because of the weather.....and we will be paying the full amount..
    On delivery the person says he forgot to bring the oregano and chilly flakes and wont be able to give them now..
    So i called the outlet again and the guy on other side asked me my number so that he blocks my number...that he did with my other number when similar incident occured before...
    When i threatened him to go to consumer forum he agreed to provide me fresh pizza but asked for delivery time of 45 minutes....
    So i got my pizza at 11:35pm, which i ordered at 9.23 pm on 17-01-2013

There is no check on these dominos guys, some action has to be taken..
    Any dominos national complaint number....???????
  • edited January 2013
    On 1/13/2013 I ordered on line the special you had for the 2 medium pizzas for 5.99 each and I was suppose to get a coupon for 5.00 off my next order. The order was ready when I picked it up ,however I never received a confirmation e-mail with the coupon in it and the store in Fulton,ny said I had to contact you to get the code-we only had 10 days to use this . I would like to use it today but the store said they could not help me
  • edited January 2013
    This is regarding the Dominoz store which is all the time unavailable for online ordering and also their current staff do not co-operate at all. The store located is in Ghatkoper (E), near Vidyavihar local station, Mumbai.
    Kindly look into this issue as I am a regular customer of Dominoz Pizza....
  • edited January 2013
    I am many time call at Dominoes but no one pick my phone and after i will call at coustmer care he is transfer my call at other dealer and he is also not responding for order. so plz stop of this type of bloody dealers.

Manish Sharma
  • edited January 2013
    if u cant deliver the pizza then don't deliver it ! stop the schemes....

i odered my pizza at 6 o clock and told to bring the order at 7.30
    it was 8.00 still i didnt get my oder
    now the pizz boy called for like 10-20 times askign what time u told them to deliver
    then told that u said 7.40 pm not 7.30 pm
    so we said its 8.00 still u havnt given us out pizza
    he was arguing with us like we are thier staff
    so we told them we r gonna complaint this to your site
    then they got afraid so they said it will be there in 10 mins

...so i got it at 8.20
    and hey didnt give us that pizza for free even
    this order was given to gandhi maidan dominos...
  • edited February 2013
    hi dominos pizza like but dominos eemloyes is god durga yadav
  • edited February 2013
    This is to place it on record that we had placed an orderwith Domino's Pizza by 7.40 .pm on Feb 8th at chennai.
    To our surprise the still to get till 9.51 pm.
    Reason coated bythe attenders are
    Orders are huge .
    It will reach in 10 minutes.
    Now they hve stopped taking our call.
    I don't think they are able do business.
    Requesting to take appropriate action on them
    Best regards
    G.Srinivasan
    Requested
    miss neha
    Today i am ordering a pizza...AT VIKAS PURI PVR
    Domion's pizza didn't provide me fresh pizza..
    there is no cheese in my pizza....the pizza is totally tasteless...
    i m a regullar customer in dominos...
    I am registered with Mobile no.9999930689.Please take necessary action as per rules.I shall be thankful to you.