Apple Service Center in Jaipur

C-Scheme, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302001

Toll free Number : 1800 425 0744

Deals in :- Apple Mac, Apple iPod, Apple iPad & Apple iPhone

Comments

• edited February 2013
    sir i have an iphone 4

n its left speaker is not wrking since the lat update plz tell me the solution
  • edited March 2013
    My Apple IPhone's button is damage due to accident & it is very difficult to me to operate it , so I want to know where I can give it for repair within Jaipur that I will get it as soon as possible from today.
    Please give me a contact number also.
  • edited June 2013
    Sir what's your halp line nomber
  • edited March 2014
    pls contect me i am not setisfied your service other wise i tell your bad service and froud what ever you done with me my contect no. 8104500045
  • edited April 2014
    Dear Concern,

I have an Apple iPad2 16GB since last two day display was not working may be its fell down i dont know what is the problem but i cant see anything in my iPad display. need your assistance to get solve this problem. i will wait for call from yourside ASAP

Regards.
    Govind Khorwal
    +919602659555
  • edited August 2014
    DEAR SIR,

I M HAVING APPLE I POD . ITS DISPLAY GLASS IS BROKEN BUT DISPLAY IS WORKING. I WANT TO MAKE IT REPAIR. I AM FROM JODHPUR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO SEND U I POD AND APPROX HOW MUCH WILL IT COST.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS

ATEET SHARMA

ateetsharma1806@gmail.com
    Sir my I 5 is not working well it's battery life is very low and it goes hot from back side when I turned on 3G tell me the ryt way to make it gud, it is very bad performance of apple.i think !!
    My I phone 4s audio speaker not working only working while use ear phone and no battary long time I want instant solution and when I tying to ur till free nos all time are busy service pls contact me on 9460921747