Samsung

124»

Comments

I am a Galaxy note n7000 owner,i purchased it 3 months back.When i forward the message, the phone gets hanged and most of the time vibration is not working tat leaves me with lot of missed calls, i contacted customer care but couldnt get good response.Really sad that i have got one of the best phones for high price but facing lot of troubles.My bro owns an apple(iphone 3s),just he had minor battery problem and it was quicly replaced with next version (iphone4).But i find myself puzzled to learn that samsung is not taking very much care about its customers...

Name:Richard
    Address:23/49,Jaya shree nagar,singanallur,coimbatore,india-641005
    contact:9677887520
  • dhiren80dhiren80 Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    I purchased phone (GALAXY S ADVANCE) on 2nd Dec,2012 from samsung authorised dealer. K.K Telecom, Thane

Within one week i found that it has got network issue. I went to dealer he said he will try to replace the phone. But after one week he said phone has no problem samsung has suggested some setting after that setting you will not face problem.

When i went to dealer he said you have to keep network mode as GSM only to solve network issue. At that time only i said if i keep GSM only 3G won't work but he assured it will work he has spoken to samsung service center.

I used for 1-2 days then again i submitted the phone back to dealer that 3G is not working. he said that he will talk to samsung and will try to replace the phone. After keeping for almost 2 weeks yesterday when i called up dealer he is saying phone will not be replaced they have repaired the phone.

I was totally surprised why will i use a repaired phone after paying 20000 for phone. I called up samsung service center today below are the reference number

they asked me to get service center name and address i gave all the details complaint number etc...

Service Center : Mangal Murti Enterprises, Thane West
    Manager: Kamlesh
    Complaint Number: 4144638029

They spoke to service center and brought me in the conference and again the Guy from service center was saying (Raj Kumar) That All the S Advance has this problem and we are changing their PBA.

why should i use a repaired phone ?

WHY SAMSUNG IS SELLING PHONE WHICH HAS THIS common PROBLEM which everyone knows in samsung but then too they are selling it?

Why Senior guy from customer care (DHARAMVEER) was not ready to give me his last name ?

I need my money back or else i will go to CONSUMER COURT and will ask for compensation from last one month my phone is lying with samsung service center and now they are saying that they are repairing it.

ITS A TOTAL CASE OF FOOLING CUSTOMERS. SELLING BAD PRODUCT THEN REPAIRING IT !!!!!!!
  • prateek008prateek008 Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    I have purchase the samsung galaxy duos gt-s7562 on 8-12-2012....after 10 to 15 day it started getting heated on charging and battery gets low in 15 min after charging so i gave it to the local service center of samsung on 3-1-2013 so after 5 day they call me n said that they are replacing the mother board and gave me on 8-1-2013 after that it started getting problem on its micke n speakers n the sim get on emergency calls in 5 to 10 min and dosent work properly...the service center are not abel to solve my problem so plzz help me to solve my problem......
  • edited February 2013
    I'm a user of Samsung SCH-I589. I'm not getting proper services despite submitting my phone for many times. Kindly help in this regard. Thanks.
  • ANJU FSANJU FS Junior Member
    edited April 2013

01-img_01.gif

URGENT REMINDER- 28/03/2013

I AM SAMSUNG PRODUCT USER SINCE LAST 20 YEARS, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE A COMPLAIN RE MY SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE MOBILE S 5830

1.I PURCHASED MOBILE ON 12TH NOV 2011.
    2. MOBILE GAVE PROBLEM OF” NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE” FROM SEPT 2011 –TILL DATE
    3. I SUBMITTED THE MOBILE TO YR SERVICE CENTRE ABHINAYA ENTERPRISES, NEW LINK ROAD, MUMBAI 400056, IN SEPT 2011 TO ,FEB 2012 SEVERAL TIMES FOR THE SAME NETWORK PROBLEM, EVERY TIME EITHER THEY UPDATED THE SOFTWARE OR FORMATTED MY MOBILE AND SUGGESTED TO CONTACT VODAFONE AND CHANGE SIM CARD, WHICH I DID BUT STILL THE MOBILE IS NOT REPAIRED.
    4. ABHINAYA ENTERPRISES NEVER GAVE ME JOBSHEET/BILL FOR MY COMPLAINTS, THEY WOULD WRITE ON CHIT OF PAPER AND KEEP MY PHONE AND COLLECT THE SAME RECEIPT AND RETURN THE PHONE, WHICH HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY ABHINAYA ENTERPRISES WHEN I WAS ON CONFRENCE CALL WITH MR. AJAY MORE AND YR MR. AMAN.
    5. YR SERVICE CENTRE IS ASKING FOR RS 4300 TO CHANGE THE MOTHER BOARD TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
    6. MY MOBILE WAS IN WARRANTY WHEN THE PROBLEM STARTED AND TILL DATE IF THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IN BETWEEN IF WARRANTY EXPIRES, ITS SERVICE CENTRE’S RESPONSIBILITY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITHOUT ANY CHARGE, BUT SERVICE CENTRE IS NOT ACCEPTING.
    7. HENCE ON 25TH FEB 2013, I COMPLAINED TO YR SAMSUNG OFFICE, COMPLAINT NO. 8451195515 AND I AM CONTINOUSLY FOLLOWING WITH THEM FOR THE SOLUTION, YR SAMSUNG OFFICE HAS ASKED ME TO SUBMITT MY MOBILE TO YR SERVICE CENTRE ABHINAYA ENTERPRISES, WHICH I DID ON 13TH MARCH FOR WHICH FIRST TIME I GOT A JOB SHEET/SERVICE REQUEST NO. 4148260493.
    I AM COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED EXPLAINING SERVICE CENTRE AND SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT THAT MY MOBILE WAS IN WARRANTY WHEN PROBLEM STARTED AND TILL DATE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED AND IN BETWEEN WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED SO ITS YR RESPONSIBILTY TO REPAIR MY MOBILE WITHOUT ANY CHARGE BUT THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND.
    I AM WRITING TO YOU AS LAST TRY AS I WANT TO BE HAPPY SAMSUNG CUSTOMER AND ENJOY BUYING SAMSUNG PRODUCTS IN FUTURE.
    ATTACH PLS FIND BILL OF SAMSUNG PRODUCTS I HAVE BOUGHT IN LAST 1 YEAR IN MY FAMILY SAMSUNG NOTE 1, 2 QTY OF SAMSUNG TAB 2, SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE .
    PLS UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM IS GENUINE AND I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANY OTHER SAMSUNG HI END PRODUCT I AM USING ONLY I HAVE PROBLEM IN MY SAMSUNG GALACE ACE.
    I AM COUNTING ON YR UNDERSTANDING AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR A FAVOURABLE REPLY.
    ANJU SIDDIQUE

01-img_07.gif

img01.gif

Dear Ms. Siddique,

Greetings!

Thank you contacting our CEO’s Office.

We are in receipt of your feedback and have noted down your concern.

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your mail and as earlier communicated to you that detailed estimate has already been provided to you and as per goodwill gesture we are offering you discount as our final offer.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.

With warm regards,

CEO’s Office
    Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

* Please do not reply back to this email message as this email address is used for outbound messages only.

icon_01.gif

Ref yr below email which doesn''t reply to my email, I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO READ MY QUERY PROPERLY AND REPLY TO THAT POINT AND DONT GIVE YR IMMATURE SUGGESTION, PLS REPLY PROFESSIONALLY TO THE QUERY.

CAN U PLS PLS CLARIFY WHEN MY MOBILE WAS IN WARRANTY WHEN THE PROBLEM STARTED AND TILL DATE IF THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IN BETWEEN IF WARRANTY EXPIRES, ITS SERVICE CENTRE’S / SAMSUNG RESPONSIBILITY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITHOUT ANY CHARGE, BUT WHY R U OFFERING DISCOUNT ? WHY DONT U REPAIR WITHOUT CHARGE, ITS YR MISTAKE U COULD NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM IN WARRANTY FOR WHICH I AM SUFFERING TILL DATE AND TOP OF THAT U WANT ME TO PAY? WHY

KINDLY REPAIR MY MOBILE WITHOUT ANY CHARGE OR GIVE ME PROPER CLARIFICATION TO MY QUERY _quotWHEN MY MOBILE WAS IN WARRANTY WHEN THE PROBLEM STARTED AND TILL DATE IF U ARE NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IN BETWEEN IF WARRANTY EXPIRES, ITS SERVICE CENTRE’S / SAMSUNG RESPONSIBILITY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITHOUT ANY CHARGE_quot PLS CLARIFY THIS POINT.

AWAITING URGENT REPLY TO THE QUERY..

ALSO I AM VERY DISSAPPOINTED WITH YR ATTITUDE TOWARDS YR CUSTOMER INSTEAD OF PENALISING YR SERVICE CENTRE FOR THE INEFFICIENCY IN HANDLING COMPLAINT, YR FEELING HAPPY TO TROUBLE YR CUSTOMER AND COMPELLED THEM TO STOP BUYING SAMSUNG PRODUCT IN FUTURE.

ANJU

Greetings!

Thank you contacting our CEO’s Office.

We are in receipt of your feedback and have noted down your concern.

With the reference to your mail and as earlier communicated to you that detailed estimate has already been provided to you and as goodwill gesture we are offering you discount as our final offer.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.

With warm regards,

CEO’s Office
    Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

URGENT REMINDER- 28/03/2013

1.I PURCHASED MOBILE ON 12TH NOV 2011.
    2. MOBILE GAVE PROBLEM OF” NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE” FROM SEPT 2011 –TILL DATE
    I AM COUNTING ON YR UNDERSTANDING AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR A FAVOURABLE REPLY.
    ANJU SIDDIQUE
    9819397891
    MUMBAI

01-img_11.gif

01-img_13.gif

01-img_14.gif

ReplyMailOpen.jsp?qnaInfo=UU5BUzAwMjQ2MTExMzMuMQ==
  • edited April 2013

I have purchased samsung GT-S7562 mobile handset on 12th Jan, 2013. My handset is not functioning properly. I talked to samsung customer care for this issue and visited samsung service centre four times till date from the date of purchase as told by the customer care and customer satisfaction team of samsung but the problem was not resolved.
    I also asked about replacement of my handset but they didn't response me about it, Even I also send email to CEO office regarding this issue but was in vain.

Vinit Khandelwal

i have purchased a Samsung GT-s -5360 From Mobile mall against bill no. 7991 dated 10/03/2013 yamuna nagar with IMEI no. 352384/05/762360/7 in 6000/- rupess. After five days i have got a message notification problem on that mobile, when phone is off line in locked, by chance any message is came that it's not show on message notification bar or screen, when mobile is not locked than message is show in notification bar and when i have received that than it's message tune is played, now after discussion with mobile mall incharge he gave me a suggestion that go to the samsung service centre which is named of Grover electronices, barnakl building, model town, yamuna nagar, he says hat there is a software problem and he has renewed the software and my all dat a is deleted, after that i have installed a some application like: AVG antivirus, Angry bird, Speed moto, Speed car, Shake screen lock and magic guru nank wallpaper from play. google with my account and these all application is compatibile with that handset, after a one day i have faced the same problem with new problem that when we have called someone than it's came on screen after more than 5 Sec. and i am go again samung care for that problem and he has accepted that samsung phione has a problem enginner is says that we have formet that mobile and re-install all application and you used that mobile as it's few days if it gots problem than we have take action, after that it got a same problem. i am told that it's manufacturing defect in that set, but he has not accepted that, i am called many times to thee toll free number discussion held with Mr. sandeep and mr. ravi, he says that we have look forwared that problem and our technical person is called you, but till date i have not received any call from that .

Now i have waste my time my money against that

i have know that how i have adjust that amount for purchasing of that mobile.
    This is in regard to the samsung galaxy S2 handset where in i am facing trouble since the very beginning. My phone is 9 months old and there is hell lot of problems like heating , battery, charger, hanging and automatically its getting switched off and on.

I reported these all problems many times in the last 9 months that too all in warranty but nothing happened till date. One of the exceutive named Rahul from Customer care told me to revisit the Lajpat nagar, Delhi center but whn i went there the people over there told me that they are not accepting any new handset. Then after that i visited Nehru place center where they told me that this is phsical damage and this is not covered in warranty.
    I have told them specificaly that there was no damage to the phone because of the excessive heating the phone screen is black and there is no light visible on the phone.

I have never seen such false and pathetic servises provided by any handset maker.

Now i want my phone to be repaired within my warranty period and am again repeating myself there is no damage to the phone because of it hapened then there needs to be a scrath on the screen but there is no scrath and the display is gone because of the heating problem.

Monica Tewari
    Samsung S2
    IMEI no-353327/05/198393/0
    This is in regard to the samsung galaxy 9070 handset where in i am facing trouble since the very beginning. My phone is 7 months old,when i click the images it shows blur images.I have shown this samsung care of my city in the beginning and they said that there is some dust on camera and will be cleared after removing the dirt.So they have opened it and removed the dust after 1 month of buying.Then it works good for 1 month.But again it started the same problem,so i visited the customer care once again.They said me that,its company defect,and have to replace the strip over the camera which will cost me 750Rs.What the hell is this,my phone is still in warranty and why should i pay for the company defect.I want my phone to be repaired freely within my warranty period or want to be replaced.But the customer care is not ready to do either of it.
    IMEI no-353020051520170
    Feroz Karanje
    Latur,Maharashtra
    Email:ferozkaranje82@gmail.com
    Please, help me in it.
    I roushan giri from Silliguri, westbengal, Dist-Darjeeling, the son of the owner of the phone samsung galaxy grand GT-I9082.
    My phone is just of 3 months old and i have faced problem in phone for more than 3 times. Being a school boy i rarely have time to samsung care which is 12 kilometre from where i live. Everytime when i go in samsung care they say that the problem is solved but again the another problem arises after a month, in three month i suffered with 3 times mobile problem. I even asked them to replace my phone but they said that they can't.
    So, i hereby want you to solve this matter as soon as you can. I will be much grateful to you if you could do the needful.
    Thankyou!
  • edited August 2013
    My Samsung Star is too slow
  • edited September 2013
    from where i can check the location of my losted handset??
    if having any solution then reply me here or on my email -Amrit.ahuja54@gmail.com
    +918566880181
    if it will help me i will put a case on Samsung mobiles company
  • edited September 2013

I am a Samsung Galaxy Note II user since 09.05.2013. On morning of 14.09.2013, I found that display of my mobile handset got fed up, appeared bluish and there was a black spot at right side corner in bottom part of display. I went to Samsung Service Center located in civil lines around on 5.15 PM, I shown handset problem to service engineer. It was very disappointing that without any examination and complaint registration, they just said that it is a case of physical damage and not covered under warranty. When I explained that the handset has not been damaged by any means they said that they can not help me and can visit any other service center to confirm the same.

When a person bought a mobile handset of Rs. 35,900/- looking to brand and after sales service facility, irresponsible behavior like this really hurts and unfortunate.

Looking to the above reply, I went to other Samsung Service Center located at Tonk Road at 5.35 PM. When i asked to person regarding mobile handset problem, he replied that visit the center on Monday again as the visiting hour is up to 5:30 PM and has been already passed. It was terrible moment for me because it is quite tough to come again on Monday by traveling more than 15 kms. When I insisted that your service center timing is upto 6:00 PM and I am coming from a place far away more than 15 kms from your center then only he allowed me to go upstairs for rectification of my problem. It can also be confirmed from phone call recording made by me to customer care because when nobody was responding me, due to frustration I made call to customer care at 5:42 PM and talked to Mr. Gourav. I told him each and every thing regarding the handset issue and behavior of person sitting over service centers. Looking to the problem i faced, he talked to service engineer and then only my problem was attended.

As I have already got answer from Samsung Service Center that handset problem is a case of physical damage, so I requested the service engineer that before opening of handset please confirm that it was not a case of physical damage as no mark or hitting spot on screen has been found in first view of examination. The above request was made because I do not have more hardware knowledge of mobile phone and after opening of handset it was difficult to me understand that what exactly happened to my handset. After getting my point he confirmed me that no damage mark, scratch and hitting spot had been found in first examination. After confirmation, I allowed him to open the mobile set. It was surprising that after opening of handset, a crack was shown to me under display on the LCD. The service engineer continued that LCD screen has to be replaced and charges towards this have to be borne by me. He gave estimated of Rs. 7000/- only.

It was also surprising that the crack was found opposite to the spot which was seen by me in morning and it was not on the corners of LCD. I understand that if any glass material got stress or hit by any means, it is not cracked from any corners and got damaged in middle of screen.

The above case has already been briefed to customer care on telephone (ref. no. 8438427261) and email has been sent to executive team and copy to CEO office. A reply from CEO office was received on 15.09.2013 but it was not satisfactory and when the case was further pursued to customer care and Noida office, again my points had not been answer properly. It is very unfortunate that after paying extraordinary amount towards the product, I am not able to get proper services which supposed to be availed, and i have to approach consumer court then after they were not interested in my preview about the issue and told me to go anywhere I wish to go.

In view of above, I understand that it is a case of poor quality of LCD screen used in mobile handset and shall be cover under warranty.

The details of Mobile handset are submitted below for reference:

1. Mobile Handset: Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 T. Gray
    2. Purchase date: 09.05.2013
    3. Shop details: Cellucom Retail India Pvt. Ltd, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
    4. Invoice No.: 216911388

It is requested that provide justice against poor quality of product and services provided by Samsung against my purchase.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully
    Naveen Jain
  • edited December 2013
    Very slow internet on My samsung galaxy s duos GT-7562.
    Currently i am using good strength 3G internet.
    I also check various network providers but result is same.
  • edited December 2013
    I have recently bought Samsung galaxy note 3 which is heating up and can cause various health issue related to brain.I have reported this problem to Samsung and they told me that they will replace mother board.Hence i told them that product is defective , hence i need replacement, they said that under warranty they can replace mother board.Product is defective , hence i need replacement.

My complaint no : 8424926952

Service center comp no : (4165704616)(4166043853)

Kindly help.

Parvez Qureshi
  • edited January 2014
    I brought Samsung s3 from flipkart online site With one year warranty. At present my mobile not working properly when I visit service station they say its motherboard needs to be changed as its in with in warranty period u needs not to Apc anything but on visiting next day they says ki as moisture enter from charging area so I needs to bear cost of motherboard repair which is around 9000 thousand... Plz help me what to do. I feel very much cheated as initially they say its free but now saying amount to be paid
  • edited January 2014
    My mobile model GT-18262 my phone shows many problems and services centre and company not help me please help me
  • edited February 2014
    ear sir/mam i have purchased note 3 mobile which had network problem then have submitted it to Samsung care dated 31/01/14 service request number 4167919200 for which they updated the software and gave me back and the problem for network dropping was not solved then again i submitted it on 01/02/14 service request number 4167968345 then they told me that they will check and change the mother board and display for which i got the mother board changed and network problem was solved but next day i see my screen having problem for which i again submitted it on 10/2/14 service request number 4168417067 which says display prob liquid spirit and they say it will be not done in the warranty so what should i do as firstly i spend such big amount on a mobile then it has mother board prob and now the display prob and on that to get it fixed i need to again spend money and i already own a s2 s3 tab 2 from Samsung and this time i m so dis appointed with the note 3 so kindly pls help
  • edited February 2014
    I purchased a mobile from samsung model samsung galaxy grand on 18th of march 2013.since then from the purchas of 5 days i encountered several problemlems in the span of 11 months such as-over heating,hanging,automatic restart of the phone,appications getting clossed autaticautomatically, charging issues and other software related issues in tthe phone that I purchased. Since then the authorized samsung service center have repaired the hadset 5 times anand once with major repair where the mother board was replaced with a new one but still the device encounted the same old issue as stated earlier so i have sumbited the divice in the service center on 24th feb 2014 with all the accessories which was given while purchasing along with a cancelled cheque leaf as the manager of the service center named gopi had promised me that he would get refund for the same but now from the samsung the authorized people are denying for refund and are teling me to take the device back. Earlier when they replaced ththe mother board I had refuced to accept the device and I requested for refund but the samsung higher official at time of replacing monter board advised me that if in case of any such issues occurred again in the device they would refund and to covince me they gave another 2 more additional mnths of warranty for the device.but now I've suffured a huge loloses in my business and have suffered both mentally and physically because of this on ging issues now and for the last 11 mmonths. Now whatever I am going through the losses in terms of financially, depresion mentally ,physically for all these losses I claim Samsung is solemnly responsible for all my losses and i here by claim the compensation firstly for the cost of mobile device i purchased from samsùng and for evrything that I suffered for the last11 months.
  • edited March 2014
    i purchased a samsung phone but it not work properly even after i visit 6 time samsung centre for diff. problem sudhir
  • edited May 2014
    sir. my name is harish kumar mene 9 din phele apna mobile samsung service center me repair karaya tha laken taab usme network je problem a rhe thee to mene fir usee center me dekhaya unhone ab tak repair nhai keya hai me roj vha ja rha hu vo khe dete hai kal hoga laken vo kharab he hota hai mere ab tak 450 rupe keraya lag chuka hai mere apse request hai please sole this problem . thanku.
  • edited June 2014
    I have purchase SAMSUNG GALAXY CORE on 31.05.2014. with in a 3 days AUTO RESTERT proble sterted.I have hand over hand set to serveice center.They have update OS even though its same problem I am faceing. and I contact SAMSUNG suport team. they all so not support to custemer.
  • edited June 2014
    I brought brand new phone from samsung gallery from kharghar NAVI MUMBAI in MAHARASHTRA, I bought samsung core at Rs. 12000/-, phone is totally faulty, display is faulty and touch screen is not wirking, gallery membera send me to service center and not taken any reaponsibility, I went to aervice center and also they are not replance the phone, please help me I want ro complain against the samsung company
  • edited August 2014
    I am recieving usb relates issue from a while and I am also hav8ng touch working problems sometime that I explained to the engineers at the service centre but after many repairs I am recieving same problems in my handset galaxy mega 5.8.
    I am fed up explaining and running to the service centre again and again now i want a replacement of my handset or my money back thats it and I will never ever refer samsung to any one in my life..
    Your very unsatisfied customer
    Hemank kumar
    Contact 8800228808
    Imei no. 356899050862023
    Samaung engineers and service department are not hearing about my new Samsung handset.some problems are as:-
    1. Display color automatically changed and fade .sometimes it changes into black yellow color.
    2. Its battery backup only 4 hours .it discharges when I don't use net as well as wi-fi.
    3. It hangs so much.in a day I have to switch off so many times.
    When I call to your customer care no so many times they only say to go in service centre. Bt in service centre they re-set it .after this I m also facing same problem.
    My warranty period is about to be lapsed.
    Pls do needful because I am in trouble by buying this handset. Service engineers and executives are not helping me.
    I hope I will get justice

amit jain
    8007186794[/email]
  • abjainlntabjainlnt Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    I have bought Samsung Galaxy Grand GTI9082 on 21 april 2014. Bt I m too disturb by facing so many problems in this mobile such as:-
    My warranty period is about to be lapsed.
    I hope I will get justice from you

BATTERY- EB535163LU
    S/N: AA1F119NS/2-B
  • abjainlntabjainlnt Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    I went to service centre as executives said bt they only formatted and reset again..bt now after this same problem.
    mobile too much hang. When anyone call me then due to hang rings continue bt can't lift.
    display color fade problem
    even it's touch got slow
    pls help because it's new handset purchased on 21 jul 2014
    i purchased samsung galaxy grand 2 mobile phone in rs.22500 before 5 months...its battery is totally useless and got swelled out under warranty but service centre and samsung customer care executives are told that battery can not be changed under warranty...this is cheating with customers....please provide me a justice...please...
    my name and address is-
    lovkesh yadav
    village-barsalay, post-lohari, tehsil-kasrawad, district - khargone....
    Mobile number- 9669083202
    10th December 2019
    Samsung India
    Samsung India Electronics Pvt.LTD
    Hi Samsung India,
    SUB:(SAMSUNG NOT HONORING IN WARRANTY REPAIRS FOR A DEFECTIVE UNIT A20 SMARTPHONE WHICH SHOWED ITS TRUE COLOURS WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF USE AND BLAMING IT ON CUSTOMER FOR MISHANDLING INSIDE THE POCKET AND DEMANDING A RANSOM FOR REPAIR)
    Made a bad choice of buying a Samsung A20 Smartphone from a reputed brand with minor compromise on spec sheet hoping to last longer, when market out there had much better offerings for the same cost, now turning out to be an utter blunder.
    This is a gentle reminder for people out there to not fall prey for mere brand name as the components these devices are made of are very fragile and can fail any time without reasoning.Big brands like Samsung had built their business empire and guidelines to solely to suit them which you will understand from my story. Warranty is just a gimmick for Samsung to sell off their stock and play business malpractices everywhere and money money everywhere. Dont care for consumer complaints any more. You will happen to see their real face when something goes wrong and you visit their service centre.They look at you like cash machines and demand whatever they feel like for repairs and give you back an activated bomb that can blow up any time.
    Don't forget, Samsung just had to call back a whole lot of Samsung flagship Samsung Galaxy Note 7 back in 2016 from all markets as it literally turned out to be a bomb, unsafe to be operated due to risk of explosion.So whatever justification you had about rigorous quality checks is just proven false by your own flagship and you are just mending your own ways to blame the customer.
    Samsung as customers we also have rights and it can go extreme sometimes, as we are the one paying you and getting you richer. .So don't forget that. If you don't care about my hard earned money and shows no signs of responsibility to a defective product you sold me then I have to react.
    I complained to Samsung as my Samsung A20 in its pristine state. Just decided to stop showing any display one fine day morning within its 6 months life.On taking it to the Samsung authorised service centre.Service person and the call centre representative and the complaints resolution centre blamed me of keeping the phone inside my pocket and some pressure that may have come on the display made the display to die and not their quality standards and defective part that may have showed its true state. The device had not fallen on the ground or any moisture damage or any external wear and tear they could detect. They decided that they have a money making option and belittle me and talk over me and not listen to a word I was saying. Demanding money for their defective display repair under warranty that unfortunately landed on me. When I wrote to Samsung that if they don't repair as they are meant to then I will have to take it further. They replied as below.
    Reply from Samsung : ”This is in regards to the complaint of your Samsung bearing Model serial RZ8M4140VKJ
    It is our best endeavor to provide you with impeccable product experience at Samsung. Our products pass through rigorous quality checks which are globally recognized; therefore, Samsung products stand out as best as compared to other products in the same category.
    Having said that, we always believe that our customers are the best judge and may help with improving our products. Therefore, we take every feedback with an assurance of improvement with every passing day.
    The feedback shared by you regarding the product quality is appreciated. We would like to mention that Samsung provides a free of cost repair during the warranty period to ensure equated performance of your product. This warranty is considered void if the product is tampered within the warranty period or due to improper usage.
    This is in line with the terms and conditions mentioned in our warranty card provided with every product at the time of sale. In this case, the consumer has to bear the expenses of the repair as once the product is tampered with, Samsung can not assure the equated performance of the same product.
    Therefore, we request you to bare with our efforts to serve you better by allowing us to repair your unit on a chargeable basis.As such the total cost of repair would be Rs.3931.97
    In conclusion, based on our discussion, we would not be able to cater your request free of cost repair of your product.
    Hence Keeping Customer satisfaction as a goodwill gesture proposed 20% discount on repair estimate with a better quality repair.
    Please confirm your decision to avail this offer in 7days from the date of Mail.
    Rest assured that we are taking all possible measures to ensure resolution in the shortest possible time to your utmost satisfaction.
    We value your relationship with Samsung and assure you of our best services, always.
    Sincerely,
    Asha Lalukumar & Chitra Muralidharan
    Sr. Executive,Customer Experience
    Samsung India Electronics Pvt.LTD
    Desk Phone .044-30639100-Extn..-1632
    Email.id:asha.l@partner.samsung.com
    Desk Phone: 044-30639100 - Extn:1643
    Email ID : chitra.m@partner.samsung.com
    [Monday - Saturday,09:00AM -06:00PM]”

So before raising a consumer rights action against them I had shown my protest at their Service centre, at their call centre and via email and calls to their top tier team called some resolution team. I have not threatened them or anything just showed my concern on blaming me guilty of mishandeling the device inside pocket.We all know we boys keep phones in the pocket.And this is the first time I am hearing that we cannot keep the phone in pocket and their warranty guidelines dont state that you need to carry the phone on your head in some soft cotton case.Look at the way they have written the email blaming me and demanding money from me when the phone had not had no signs of mishandeling.
    When I asked them to show the point where they see a damage that I possibly could have made.They are out of answers and considers the technicians words as God's words and would not entertain any input from the end user. These people should be fired and fined for misrepresenting company policy to make personal profits at customers cost and no sensible reasoning why they should decline me service free of cost.
    I would like to expose this and get my device repaired free of cost and an apology from Samsung and a compensation for what they had done to me and wasting my time and others time as this has been going on for almost a month.I had not the time for this but they seem to be very demanding and get on my nerves instead of admitting their mistake and repairing my device and returning. Below attached is a copy of the job card and device.
    Your Name