Samsung

Comments

• nileshkinninileshkinni Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    My mobile samsung galexy fit5670 is in warranty period.I have given that mobile in the samsung service centre on 15/10/10for repairing and they told that you will get the mobile within 20 days.Today is 05/11/11 and they haven't repaired my cellphone till now near about more than 20 day have passed and service center answer is using in a language is poor dont ans any so plz reply me my nb is a 7385735015
    Dear All,

I joined in my company before three years on 3 years bond and submitted all my education certificates. Now I have completed 3 years period and I want to move to other company. But my company members are not giving me my educational certificates and experience certificate. Could you help me to solve this situation? Otherwise I will loose my other comapny joining offer.

Thank you.
  • edited November 2011
    I have Samaung galaxy ACE S5830 & I have problem regarding internal memory. The problem is, when I like to instal any app its show low on space. Internal space is 181. But I have SD card with more space. Please help me.

I visit to local service centre but they are unable to solve this problem.

Regard
    Barun
    I Dr.Shikha Chugh Had bought SAMSUNG CORBY-3653 from Hotspot spice

reatil ltd Shop no.G-3 , PLOT nO.16 community centre,D.C chowk rohini

sector-9 delhi-110085 on 14-02-2010.with which i had buyed CARE PACK

serial no.67467 on the same date.which gave me the warrenty of Two

years til 14-02-2012.My phone's display broke and i gave the phone to

spice retail on 27-09-2011 for display change as it was under warrenty

.as per ther commitment i was suppose to get my phone back after

reapir within 2weeks,but after so much MENTAL TRAUMA..they handed over

the phone back to me with local display saying original display of

SAMSUNG is not available in market i gave the phone back to them on

the same day itself now it has been 05-11-2011 and til today i am only

suffering and neither the spice reatil nor the hotspotcarepack people

are responding rather every day they misbehave .I want my phone with

original display back as it has now been 2months and they are careless

and not responding me properly..
  • edited November 2011
    I HAVE PURCHASED A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE (GT-C5010) COST OF Rs.37500/- ON 22TH OF NOV.2010. AFTER 60 DAYS I AM FACING PROBLEMS TO TALK WITH BSNL NETWORK AND WHEN I USE ANOTHER NOKIA SET AT SAME TIME PROBLEM OF TALK ENDS.AND OTHER FUNCTIONS LIKE MOBILE PRAYER AND ALARMS STOPED WORKING . I IMMEDIATE MEET WITH DEALER FOR REPLACEMENT SO HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.I HAVE TO GO AT THE SERVICE CENTER FOR THIS. WHEN I GO TO THE SERVICE CENTER THEY SAID THEY WILL UPDATED SOFTWARE SO MANY TIMES. AT THE LAST THEY CHANGE PBA OF SET.. BUT THE PROBLEMS OF CONNECTING NETWORK AND OTHER FUNCTIONS MENTIONED ABOVE CONTINEOUS TILL NOW.SERVICE CENTER FATEHABAD HARYANA NOWSAID TO ME FOR CHANGE NETWORK . I WANT REPLACEMENT. BECAUSE AFTER EXPEND Rs.3750/- AND IN JST 60 DAYS I USE REPAIR PHONE NOT AT ALL!!!!! NEVER!!!!!.......PLZ HELP ME FOR THIS.AND TAKE ACTION ON MY REQUEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..I WILL BE VERY THANXFUL......
    .FROM :- DR.RAJINDER SIHAG V.P.O. BHODIA KHERA TEH&DISTT. FATEHABAD HARYANA
  • edited November 2011
    dear sir i am Mahesh Garg Resident of 251,mandir wali gali Talwandi Sabo.Bathinda,Punjab.Email adress ar.maheshgarg@hotmail.com
    I Purchased a sa,from a shop of Bathinda samsung mobile model-GT-C5212/I.after few months there is a problem in its speaker,i go to the service center at amrik Singh road,Bathinda ,Punjab (dt.12/11/11).They keep my handset & issue a job sheet no.4122679510 & tell me to contact day after tommorow. I visit them on 14/11/11,they again tell me to come efter 2 days,then i call them on 16/11/11 they tell me to call tommorow & today they do'nt take my phone call,then i visit the service center,now again they tell me to come after few days,i'm very upset with there attitude please solve my problem
  • edited November 2011
    I purchased GT-C6712 last month and from the very first day i experienced its message memory problem. inbox shows loading.... whenever inbox is clicked. i ignored the problem. After few days its battery started behaving abnormaly. Even putting on 2-3 hrs it got no charging. I checked handset with service center and they kept phone with them for 10 days. but still problem persists. I called up company's call center and they started throwing the ball in service center court and dealer court. No idea where to approach. Please help.
  • itsmesachin1985itsmesachin1985 Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    I have purchased a Blackberry tour 9630 3G mobile from Naaptol.com cost Rs10198 COD(cash on delivery). I got mobile on 3rd November by blue Dart Courier. But when I opened the box i did not my Charger ,Blackberry Pouch n BB CD to connect it with my computer, Moreover some keys are not working in mobile. Side key (shortcut key for camera is also not there.When i compared it with my friends Blackberry tour 9630 3G mobile its body is also not genuine. when called to customer care 9223516148 of Naaptol .com they are not ready to resolve my problem. Please take strict action against company who are cheating to their Customer. I want to escalate this mail to consumer court please look into the matter and solve it asap.
    Thanking You
  • edited December 2011
    welcome to this forum sites.Here you can find lots of information related your questions.
    You want to solve your question, I think you consult first you teacher then your friends.
    They can give you better solution.
  • edited December 2011
    To , Dated : 04/12/2011
    Honorable head of department,
    Consumer court ,New Delhi
    Subject- Regarding replacement of mobile phone
    Myself Saurabh Pathak (190-D shiva market, pitampura, delhi) working in forensic science laboratory delhi, purchased a Samsung mobile model no-GT-S-3353,IMEI no-355977043042738 from fone zone sec-8 rohini on dated 26-04-11. My mobile was functioning well around 3-4 months but suddenly touch pad was not functioning properly that”s why I talked to dealer regarding this and he advised me to submit the mobile on service centre Named- LAKSHYA tech solution Ltd.230 IInd floor shukh lal market pitampura.I submitted my mobile on 11-10-11 .Then I received my mobile on 18-10-11 at 5.45 pm at that time touch pad was working properly but some other applications were not working well . I told about this to the service centre executive Mr Manish (senior hardware engineer), he suggested me to talk to Mr. Jasvinder (software engineer).I talked to him regarding this problem and he suggested that this problem might be happend due to software upgradation and told me to update the mobile within 5-10 days later. Same day I faced auto off and LCD fade problem in my mobile and I submitted my mobile on service centre on 19-10-11 within 2-5 days I received my mobile and used it usually but that problem still exist. Therefore I submitted my mobile again on 03-11-11 and received 2-4 days later but same problem exist. I again submitted my mobile on 11-11-11, at the time I met Mr. Manish (MD) of service centre and he gave me assurance regarding this problem then Mr. Neeraj(staff member) upgrade my mobile and changed the battery at the same time. Regarding this I contacted to Samsung customer care in technical department so many times executive told me that your mobile phone replacement request is forwarded to the concerned department and request no is-8433843922.executive suggested me that submit your mobile again .I again submitted the mobile on 17-11-11, at Samsung service centre. Now I am getting tired with the company service centre and they are again calling me to collect the mobile phone sixth times within 36 days approx.
    Therefore I sincerely request to you that as my mobile is in warranty period so I want replacement of my mobile phone because they are moving me here and there and I am just feeling very frustrating and I am requesting you that I want your support and please take necessary action against my problem.
    Thanking You,
    Your sincerely Saurabh Pathak ( 9968384123)
    Address. 190-D, IInd floor Shiva
    Market, Pitam Pura, Delhi
  • ienkilaienkila Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I have purchased a samsung mobile (G C6-712) on 09-12-11 within no time its switching off automatically and switching on to next sim when i asked for the same they have sent me to service centre and the person of service centre upon his observation asked me to change the sim and i did so but there is no change in it .... so kindly do me a justice regarding this mobile kindly take action purchase @C9 Extension shop no2 premier enclave #10-3-280/1&2 humayun nagar mehdipatnam road 500028 phno:040 23592221 my TIN NO 27781914237
  • madkapmadkap Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I purchased your handset Samsung Galaxy S i9003 in July 2011.
    This december the handset went dead and I submitted it to your service centre in Janak Puri area of New Delhi. I recieved it 2 days after the promised day.
    *Now my problem is that my handset keeps resetting itself and all my contacts and messages are deleted everytime.
    Moreover, the handset keeps restarting throughout the day. And the main concern is you Janak Puri service centre is close indefinitely.
    I would like to know the procedure for gettin a replacement.
    Please respond as soon as possible
  • ksk.sridharksk.sridhar Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    i have purchased samsung champ duos on november 2nd. the problem with the set is, it is automatically power offing. if we want to start means we want to remove the battery and want to replace it. then it is working.
  • dhirajdwivedidhirajdwivedi Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I was purchased Samsung GT s2652 champ duos but i faced many problems from this phone first of this is not working properly 1. first problem is switching of auto meticaly 2. headphone is not connect properly and Bluetooth is so slow at working time.
    So plz do action

Dhiraj Dwivedi
    Bilhaur Kanpur nagar
  • manu1973manu1973 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I recently bought a new Samsung S2 phone and have been facing constant problems with the handset. It keeps hanging repeatedly. After 4 visits to the service centre within 45 days of buying the phone I continue to face the same problems. The service centre guys keep restoring the phone to original settings and returning it to me saying the problem will not recur. They are unable to find the exact nature of the problem and are refusing to replace the handset. It has been complete harrassment for me and I have wasted enough time and efforts on visiting the service centres. Can someone please help me on this. The phone is under warranty but it seems the warranty means little to the company.
  • ishan_karolishan_karol Junior Member

Phone Model: Samsung Wave S8500

I bought the phone for Rs. 17600, from the starting i was facing problems of phone restarting and hanging so once i visited the Samsung Service Center at shimla they told that the Bada 1.1 the OS for this phone is not stable but as there is no update yet they again installed the Firmaware, and to me to check soon with Smasung Service Center.

Then i started facing problem with my camera and its button so checked my mobile into Service Center At Bangalore:
    Intouch Services,
    12,13 1st Floor, 100 Feet Ring Road
    Banaglore 560076
    Contact Number: 0808-41311176 (Bill no: 4122400529)
    They changed my camera under warranty and upgraded my firmware to Bada 1.3.
    After few days i observed that restart problem was getting more and more and the main problem was the mobile started getting heating, so contacted the Call Center:30308282, and i was told yes there is a problem with firmware and to wait till March as Bada 2.0 is being released and all my problems will be solved in that, and in few days while i was on an important Client Call for 29 mins, the phone got switched off and was very hot (During call mobile was not plugged in for charging) and i was not able to switch it on so i took the phone to above mentioned service center which is 30 kms form my house and had to take a full day leave from office, and after 2 hrs of wait they checked my mobile and told that motherboard has burnt due to overheating and also my mobile's warranty is also over so i need to pay Rs.5200.
    At that time i took my mobile and when showed it in other Center they told no service center can have installed Bada 1.3 as its unstable.
    So what should i do? Due to there mistake my mobile is not usable and all my important business contacts, important mails, Notes and account information is also gone. Please help me with this, i would be very thankful!
  • saandeep kumarsaandeep kumar Junior Member
    edited February 2012

i purchased samsung wave 525 on 9/1/2012 having imei no 359020043447742, s/no rdybb06462d it have a problem of restarting i go to samsung service center 14 times located in sec 16 naming life line solution near hoothey change software 6 times but the problem remain same, they have no manner how to talk to customer, they don't pick up their phone then they change motherboard of it but it got new problem of auto recharging, auto keypad lock on without any connection of cable. i get totally upset plz help.
    sandeep kumar service centre manager name-Mr. sahil
    9958643675 contact no 9953536599
    narut07393@rediff.com
  • mehulbhandari9mehulbhandari9 Junior Member
    Sir/Madam

IMr. Bhandari Mehul from surat (+919913159123) a complaint against your SAMSUNG SERVICE on thefollowing ground:

ThatI have purchased a samsung mobile bearing MODEL NUMBER: GT - S5670,IMEI NUMBER: 359235044537206 from your dealer Hiral Mobile, 2/620, Surmawad, Surmawad, Rustampura, Udhna Darwaja, Surat. Bill No. 2739. Dated 31-10-2011

Thespeaker of the said mobile is Not Start Wifi and Bluetooth and I went to yoursamsung mobile service center at L1/L2,Ramsha tower,near dhanmora comlex, below vijay dairy,adajan patiya, Surat, Gujarat 395009. Two Time I Give My handset for Solve My Problem but Wifi and Bluetooth Properly Work Only 5-6 Days After Wifi and Bluetooth Not Start. My Handset All ready 3 Time Format\Update on your Service Centre but Problem have been not Solve.

SoI kindly request you to take necessary actions to solve the matter atan earliest because at present I am having use without Wifi and Bluetooth Mobile GTS-5670.

ThankingYou

Yours Faithfully
    Bhandari Mehul (+919913159123) (mehulbhandari9@gmail.com)

• montyalexander72montyalexander72 Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    sorry Dear Samsung always best brand company of mobile so no any complain and this time many samsung smartphones avaiable in market and no any complain
  • deepakbaliyan89deepakbaliyan89 Junior Member
    edited February 2012

Below is the whole conversation between me and samsung. Its very pathetic continuously i am facing a lots of problem from past 6 months in my samsung mobile despite of many services they people are not been able to solve the problem and the problems a still existing, My phone continously turn off n on automatically, there is lot of battery problem , it hangs every time, auto charging and many more.

After such a long conversation with samsung i have decided to sue on samsung. They people just revert once after that just for formality a apologies mail, i got a call from somone from their costumer department but doest seems any help from their side, Please help me to get my money back with compensation they people had wasted my precious time.

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Deepak Baliyan <deepakbaliyan89@gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear Rajiv,

Its the height of my patience level, I don't think so Samsung employees showing any concern about this case, Now i have to do something by my own.

I will sue on Samsung in consumer forum within this week. Thanks for your support at least they people revert once to me.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Deepak Baliyan <deepakbaliyan89@gmail.com> wrote:
    Thanks for the revert Ankit.

But this not the solution of my problem, as i had already discussed i need my money back, i dont have trust in samsung now. I guess you haven't read my trial mail properly, i have clearly mentioned that, i have went down to your service center more then 10 times in past 6 month they people have replaced mother board also but still i am facing the same problem.

As you have written in you mail (you can come down to our another service center), this shows that Samsung is doing partiality in providing good services to costumer it varies service center to service center.

And for your kind information i already have wasted a lot of money in terms of travel expanses even i have to take leave from my office that cost me a lot.

Now i don't want to go to your service center. I need my money back with compensation. If u can help in this case please let me know awaiting for your response.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM, ANKIT SAXENA <ankit.s3@partner.samsung.com> wrote:

Dear Deepak Baliyan,

Thanking you for partronizing of samsung product,so kindly visit to our service center and resolved the issue and if facing any kind of problem in future so contact to me or another service center (CEE EMM SERVICES) Owner name:MR. MR R.S TIWARI ph no:9810260904.

Thanks & Regards:
    Ankit Saxena
    Gzb branch
    voc cs-Dep

Original Message
    Sender : SUPPORT INDIA<support.india@samsung.com> Contractor/SIEL-S/Samsung Electronics
    Date : Feb 09, 2012 16:35 (GMT+05:00)
    Title : Fwd: Re: Serious Issue( Need Money Back)

Please look into the below mentioned mail and do the needful on priority basis.

Concern- mobile not working properly and customer is threatening to take legal action

Product- HHP

BP Number- 8435278109

Rashi Gupta

Sender : Deepak Baliyan<deepakbaliyan89@gmail.com>
    Date : Feb 08, 2012 16:38 (GMT+05:30)
    Title : Re: Serious Issue( Need Money Back)

Varun,

Would you be please able to help me out in this case if not then please let me know accordingly i have to do something legal for this.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Deepak Baliyan <deepakbaliyan89@gmail.com> wrote:
    Awaiting for your response from last 3 days.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Deepak Baliyan <deepakbaliyan89@gmail.com> wrote:
    Thanks Varun,

Hope this gona be resolved soon.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM, SUPPORT INDIA <support.india@samsung.com> wrote:

We thank you for taking time for sending this email and making us aware of the issues you are facing with your Samsung product.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and assure you of a quick and most suitable resolution. I have forwarded your query to the concerned department and they will contact you shortly in relation to your query.

We appreciate your patience and assure you of our total commitment towards your satisfaction as a Valued Samsung Customer.

Warm Regards,

Varun Bajaj
    Customer Satisfaction Team - Support. India
    Contact Numbers
    MTNL/BSNL Users: 1800 110011 (Toll-free)
    Others: 30308282 (Chargeable - To dial, prefix your local STD code)

Sender : Deepak Baliyan<deepakbaliyan89@gmail.com>
    Date : Feb 04, 2012 18:30 (GMT+05:30)
    Title : Serious Issue( Need Money Back)

Dear Team,

Unfortunately to say you but i bought the worst Mobile phone in my life, I wasted my Rs.15500 to buy a faulty hand set.

I have purchased Samsung GT-S8530( wave 2) on 12-7-2011 from Spice Hot Spot Lakshmi nagar delhi, from the 4th day onwards i am continuously facing the same problem still your people are not been able to solve it.

This phone automatically turn switch off and on even if want to use the Push Email service it stops working after 2-3 days shows some kind of error whenever i want to check any mail.

Initially i was thinking its not a genuine problem so i went to service center sec 27 noida, they people told me that's its an software problem,
    so they updated the same in this process i lost my whole data saved in my mobile.

Within 2-3 days same problem occurred, i went to service center again they people told me its an battery issue might b this battery a bit loose thats why it happened. .

Again within same duration time same problem occurred auto switch off and switch on , also push mail stooped work, after few days back i got a bit time then i went to service center, i was very frustrated so they they people told me change the motherboard fro the same . I got my mobile back after 12-15 days.

In this time period of 6 month i am used to facing these problem continuously. Last time it starts changing battery automatically, showing a sign of attached data cable. battery problem, turning switch off on continuously sometime it turn off and on 7-8 times in a day, push mail not work, hanging problem.

I don't have that much of time to go back again and again to service center. I almost went there around 11-15 time for same problem, but i dont think so you people have solution of this problem. IN THIS DURATION OF TIME THEY PEOPLE HAVE CHANGED battery 3 times charging jack 2 times, motherboard and don't know what else they have changed.

Tell me whats the benefit of buying this phone i am a professional i need to check my mails, Blackberry was better option for me but i choosed Samsung now its a burden on me. i wasted my money on such a crap i never had used.

Now the question is despite of all these services provided by you i am still not been able to utilize the benefit of this mobile , i am very much frustrated with this phone and i can assure you i will never use samsung phone in my life nor even i ll suggest it my friends to buy samsung phone..

Now its very much clear to me i can not trust on Samsung anymore. I need my money back at any cost, if you people have solution for this please revert me on the same within 5 days.

Last option for me that one of my friend suggested me is to sue on samsung in consumer Forum they people will definitely help me out. I wasted my time, wasted my money but still facing the same issue.

deepak baliyan
    7503752021

• avanti murarkaavanti murarka Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    my problem is that i have purchased a new cell on 25th march 2012 SAMSUNG GALAXY S PLUS GT-I9001 and i am facing the problem of auto on and off... i have given it in service center for software update and even the service man have personally used under observation still the same problem arised after 1 day.....n den again i went to service centre for help.......so i want to replace it with a new handset.....plzzz telll what should i do.....i am not at all satisfied......
  • Sunit_jain86Sunit_jain86 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I, Sunit jain purchased Sansung galaxy note worth rs 32250 from One of the franchise of samsung itself. On the day of purchase they told me that they dont have the white cover for the same. They said they will have the same after three days. After three four days i started contacting them, they never gave my cover worth Rs 2000, and always said they will give it after two days or three days. Its almost more than three weeks now and i dont have my cover. Please take some serious action against them. As this is clearly a case of fraud.
  • Midhun mungathMidhun mungath Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I brought a Samsung galaxy s2 on January 5th 2012.. But i got a Samsung galaxy s2 i9100 G version but in the box it was written as just s2 i1900.. So i complained Samsung that i want to get either my s2 replaced with a non-G version or do refund.. So after 2 month I got a call from Samsung unit that my Samsung galaxy s2 will be replaced with non-G version.. And they told me to submit my phone to the nearest retailer.. And also told that my new phone is ready and i will get the phone within 3 days.. I went to service center in ThiruvallaKerala and handed over my phone.. Even after 10 days i haven't got my replaced set.. Today i called them.. She told me that she called Samsung center and they have told my replacement will take 2 - 3 days.
  • mohit.kothari007mohit.kothari007 Junior Member
    edited May 2012

I have a Mobile Set Samsung Guru Dual 35+ (IMEI No. 357277044384082). The same was become dysfunctional on 09-04-12. My vendor (Dev Communication, Agency Chowk Pauri, Mob No. 9758312602) send it to service centre at Srinagar Garhwal on 09-04-12 and later to New Delhi. Even after a long time the Mobile set was not received back after repair & causing difficulties to me. Kindly look into the matter and expedite the process so the same may be received soon.

Mohit Kothari,
    Mob. - 9756843570,
    email - mohit.kothari007@gmail.com,
    Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand - 246001
  • gkhushalgkhushal Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    i bought a new galaxy r phone on 27-12-1011
    from the first day i have seen many problems such as automatic restarting , hanging off, overheating and when i went to the service centre on the 2-01-2012 they told that they will solve the problem when i told them to replace it with the new handset and they just updated the software i.e at starting it was 2.3.5 and when they updated it gone to 2.3.4 telling that they only has this software from that day i had visted 8-9 times to the service centre with no solving problem when i asked for the replacement for the phone they told that they will solve the problem and the manager of the service centre took it for the observation :
    But now it has more problems then the starting and i dont wont to repair again and again so am asking for the replacement so plese understand i dont wont a defected handcent even after 8-9 times going to service centre i would recomend a replacemnt for my phone

my phone imemi no:358421040933992
    bill no:4131337980
    serial no:runb910969b
    service centre no:040-40045591
  • edited May 2012
    i bought my phone at 29.01.2012 which is Galaxy ace 5830 after 15 days of purchase the problems of phone had started firstly when i had gone to service centre they told me that a update is required but no update software is available the after some days i again visited for the followin problmes ie battery was going down suddenly it was showin 65% charged and another moment it was showing 15% .Secondly somtimes my wifi and bluetooth was not getting on then after that my charging point was free(loose) but again they told me no update version os available then aftef some days before i had gone again in service centre they told me evrything will be ok as new update has came and by updating all will be ok so i got my phone updated but frm last 7 days i am facing the same problem of wifi and bluetooth not getting on And battery as usual going down so i had again gone to service centre so now they said your will be kept under observation for 7 days and then if the problem persist we will change motherbord sir i cnt go to service centte again and again for new problems daily... Plz now i want my phone to be get replaced plz reply me as soon as possible...
    yous faithfully
    Rohan khurana
  • tonyboselltonybosell Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone at last one month ago. Today I have download the some wallpapers in my phone when I have open the all wallpaper that clearity is bad. I immediate go to showroom for replacement but they told me that it is not my responsibility for this. Please help me.
  • edited June 2012
    My phone has been submitted to Samsung Service Centre,Sec-18,(TECHNOCARE services) ,Noida since 17th April 2012 and PBA (motherboard) was changed.I got my phone on 12th of May after a payment of Rs.2650. Since then,I am getting low network coverage and after several visits to the service centre,they have failed to resolve the problem.Also,I see a tampered and fake sticker on the motherboard depicting the IMEI no and model type. When I ask them to give me an original tag on the motherboard,they say it looks fake because of moisture contact.Also they are not replacing the tag.When I showed the phone to another service centre,they strtaightaway said its fraud. I am very tired as the manager of the service centre also doesnt pick up the phone. I have no one to complain to. Kindly Help.
  • edited July 2012
    IBOUGHT THIS HANDSET 5 MONTHS BACK. FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY THERE WAS PROBLEM WITH THE HANDSET. THE PHONE TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY . I GAVE IT FOR SERVICING TO "POWER TOUCH MOBILE SERVICE CENTRE , VARANASI". IT HAS BEEN GIVEN FOR 4 TIMES. THE DATE ARE AS FOLLOW ; 26/03/12 ; THEN ON 23/04/12 , 05/04/12 . BUT THE PROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME. THE BILL NO. FOR THE SERVICING IS 4128926864. AND THE COMPLAINT IS ALSO LOGGED THROUGH TELEPHONE.The complaint No. is 8441001847. TILL DATE NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. When i call customer care , the support executives are very rude.Many times i was told that u will be getting a callback from our manager , but nobody calls. This is really unacceptable from such a good reputed company . As per the last conversation from customer care I was again asked to submit my handset to the service centre. There is no point of sending it again to service centre that too for the 6th time . i WANT THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE HANDSET .I want u to look into the matter. This is really very annoying. The company should try to understand That we don’t buy these Mobile phones to get into trouble. There is no point of spending such amount of money .Please look into the matter &get replaced my mobile or refund the amout ie RS 12600 at the earliest.i shall be obliged for it.
    thanking you your faithfully,
    R K GUPTA
    1-EE-25 PO- OBRA, DISTT-SONEBHADRA (UP ) PIN-231219
    E-MAIL :guptakanishka2@yahoo.co.in
    MOBILE- 09415900516
  • edited July 2012
    I BOUGHT THIS HANDSET 5 MONTHS BACK. FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY THERE WAS PROBLEM WITH THE HANDSET. THE PHONE TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY . I GAVE IT FOR SERVICING TO "POWER TOUCH MOBILE SERVICE CENTRE , VARANASI". IT HAS BEEN GIVEN FOR 4 TIMES. THE DATE ARE AS FOLLOW ; 26/03/12 ; THEN ON 23/04/12 , 05/04/12 . BUT THE PROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME. THE BILL NO. FOR THE SERVICING IS 4128926864. AND THE COMPLAINT IS ALSO LOGGED THROUGH TELEPHONE.The complaint No. is 8441001847. TILL DATE NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. When i call customer care , the support executives are very rude.Many times i was told that u will be getting a callback from our manager , but nobody calls. This is really unacceptable from such a good reputed company . As per the last conversation from customer care I was again asked to submit my handset to the service centre. There is no point of sending it again to service centre that too for the 6th time . i WANT THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE HANDSET .I want u to look into the matter. This is really very annoying. The company should try to understand That we don’t buy these Mobile phones to get into trouble. There is no point of spending such amount of money .Please look into the matter &get replaced my mobile set alongwith compensation of RS 1LAC for mental harashment & loss or refund the amout ie RS 12600 alongwith intrest@18% +compensation of RS 1LAC for mental harashment& loss at the earliest.Ishall be obliged for it.
    thanking you your faithfully,