complaint against reliance customer care

lakhan maheshwarilakhan maheshwari Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
Dear sir/madam,

I am mukesh saboo mobile no. 9798750021, want a lodge a complaints against Reliance GSM services.

i have recharged my no. through NET banking - SBI BANK INDORE branch of rs 59, Reciept no. AMIR21893487 and transaction no. - 19043791 on 8/5/12 00:41 am . i did not recieve any message of activation on my phone while my money got deducted

So, regarding this i want to refund my deducted money or activate my night pack offerand requested you to take the serious action against the mobile service provider.

mukesh saboo

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Dear Sir/mam,

I am twinkle khurana my number is 9098607365,want a lodge a complaint against reliance GSM service

my sms pack is deactivate yesterday and i rechared it with 39 rupees,but at same tym my balance is deducted.so i want my deducted money back as soon as possible.
    i already activated DND service on my number because of such types of problem and whenever i try your toll free number all the time all lines are busy.I am fully unsatisfied by the services provide by reliance i want you to sort out my problems every month my balance is deducted for some reason.

Dear sir/madam,

I am Deshmukh (mobile no. 9223328797) want a lodge a complaints against Reliance GSM services and against the employees at Reliance world, Sinhagad Road, Pune.

i have recharged my GSM mobile number 9323328797 on dated 15/5/2012 with Rs. 130 through Reliance World, Sinhagad Road, Next to Big Bazaar, Pune. At the time of recharging, i specifically asked about recharging the GSM a/c with full talk time offer and the person/executive assured me to recharge with Rs. 130/- for full talk time offer and accordingly recharged the same gsm account with Rs. 130/- for which get the sms as follows,
    "Dear Customer,
    your account has been recharged with Rs. 01, Amount payable is Rs. 130/-. Thank you. Reliance."

But not getting any recharge amount/talk time, to my utter surprise and shock, when i contacted with customer care executive of Reliance on dated 17/5/212 at 10:15 a.m, the customer care executive on line at that time, told me that i will get the same talk time of Rs. 130 within 48 hrs and when i insisted for the complaint number, he assured me that concerned sms will be come on my cell screen. But by not receiving the sms on my cell screen, i again call to the customer care, at that time my call was attained and give me the complaint no. 179283717 with a explanation that i will not get the above said talk time as such type of talktime/recharge is not available with the company.

Now, present situation is that:
    even reliance communication/their customer care executive cleared the position that they will not giving the above talk time or even take the cognizance of my complaint despite the sole default or fraud committed by this mobile communication service provider company.
    How the employees working at these Reliance World giving such a false information to their customers?
    Are these peoples working therein, from Reliance or from privately manage subsidiary? it seems that these employees working there, are having no proper instructions about the recharge package. They even don't know about the information regarding the day to day functioning of communication or updates. They behave arrogantly.

So what is the appropriate forum to curb such an illegal and unfair trade/business activities of such communication service provider companies?
    Where the customers can agitated their grievance? because it seems that despite TRI/ Telecommunication regulatory authority and Consumer Forums, till date, their is no effective machinery for such a millions of complaint( day to day basis) against these companies?

So, regarding this i want to refund my deducted money or activate my pack of Rs. 130/- immediately and requested you to take the serious action against the mobile service provider.

Deshmukh,

• edited May 2012
    I had discus with customer care surendar from chandigarh and he was not given to me true information about my account my mob. no is 9015988580 my sms pack auto renewal 56 but my tariff plan of sms is deducted per sms charge is 5pase but pack tariff should be 1pase pls solve my problem.

Janmejay

Dear Sir/mam,

I am sapna saxena my number is 8467808480,this is my postpaid number.want a lodge a complaint against reliance GSM postpaid service

100 times i update my email id in custmar care but they did not send me my bill statemant.i want my bill in my email id and they use rude behave so plz take the action against mr bhavesh
  • edited May 2012
    My name is priya sachdeva...i m custiomer of realience mobile no...my no is 9015646473...i m live in delhi ...10.49 mrg me 23/5/12 ko maine call kiya .mr. Mahesh kumar ne ph pick kiya.meri complaint thi k mera balance deduct hua h15 rs qki 26 rs wala msg pack renewal hua h jabki wo pack maine 6 may ko customere call karke bnd karwa diya tha uske bad maine is par 56 ka 1 paise wala msg pack activate karwa rakha tha one month k liye to aj mrg me mere no par 26 msg pack ko q renewal kar diya gya or 56 ka msg pack ko deactivate kar diya?ab 1 paise ki jgah mere 5 paise lag rahe h msg k jbki maine 56 ka monthly pack le rakha h wo b 6 jun ko mujhse kaha gya mam 26 ko pack deactivate kar diya h humne aap 56 ka recharge karwa lo.bt aj mr. Mahesh kumar ne mera ph dissconnect kar diya bina meri problem ko smjhe.mr. Mahesh ne kaha 26 ka pack deactivate kar dta hu maine kaha sir m fir se 56 ka recharge nahi karwa skti ap kuch dino bad fir 26 ka pack activate kar denge.aj mera jo balance kta h wo q kta?maine bs itna phucha ap mujhe btao k agr mere no par 26 ka pack kabhi deactivate nahi hua tha to 56 ka recharge karwane par mere 1 paise ka msg q jata tha bt ek week baad fir se 26 wala pack.ek no par do pack kaise activate ho skte h?bs mr. Mahesh ne mera ph kaat diya.meri realience customer care se bs ek request h k aap un logo ko job de jo customer care ko handle kar ske m chahti hu aap meri complaint par kuch action le qki din me agr aisi kafi complaint aati rahi to realience ki image par fark pdta h.mr.mahesh jaise c.s.a jo customer ki prob. Nahi smjhte unhe aisi job nahi karni chahiye.mere pas itna wkt nahi hota k m apko complaint karti rahu qki i m working in punjab kesri press as a assistant of editor.m chahti m realience ki compalint apne newpaper par kar skti thi bt maine again call kiya ms. Reena ne ph pick kiya unhone meri complaint likhi..my complaint no is 179745111.m chahti hu ap jaldi action le and mere jo balnce deduct hua h wo wapis kre qki baat ek rupye ya 2 hjar ki nahi baat h galt paise katne ki or mr. Mahesh jisi c.s.a ki wjah se problem bdne ki.bt m ek achi baat ye b kehna chahungi ms. Reena jiase c.s.a aap rakhe to jyda better h bt mr. Mahesh ko aapne agr call dissconnect karne k liye bitha rakha h to mujhe jaldi action lena hoga qki mujhe abhi umid h aap meri compalint par focus karenge...otherwise ur services is very gud ...
  • edited May 2012
    my name is sayandeep roy.frm slg my no is (8927425905) i want to tell that simply frm da past 3 weeks my balance is being deducted unnecessarily i hav been recharging 5 balance card in a wwwwwweeeeeekkk......... i was having Rs.28.15p in my acc i sended 1 message and my balce came to Rs.1.15p whereas i was havng my message card rechrgd such a mearge amt jst cnt believe i hav been noticing many tym simply wenevr i call ppl dey sae 'u r hvng insufficient balance'''''huh!!!!and there is also a prob in mae internet connection wen i start.my connection its so slow and wenevr i dwnload apps. it olwaysssssss shows dat """download failed"""coz da connection's not correct not a sngleee tym i cld able to download any apps where as my othr ppl r downladingl!!!!plzz kindly take sum action agnst it and i jst want all my money back .....i jst cnt smply rechRge any more cards i jst want mae money backkkk!!!!!!"kkkkkkkkk ????!!!
  • edited May 2012
    My name is zala ghanshyamsinh . My relince gsm no. Is 7878162299 i call at 198 dated 22/05/2012 for my balance deduction of rs. 5 but your 198 represantative say me that i refund your balance within 2 days .i said to him that plese help me and refund my balance within two hours but he said to me that you can do close your sim. This very rudeness of your customer car representative. So plese help me for my balance andnoted my complint agaist your costmer care represantative.

• R_COMcare7R_COMcare7 Senior Member

• R_COMcare7R_COMcare7 Senior Member

• edited June 2012
    I am A Reliance customer, SIM taken from Durgapur. Few months ago the problem started when I recharged with Rs.39 for SMS pack @1p/sms. After few intervals Rs. 5 started to be decremented from my account saying that Rs.14 SMS pack has been successfully recharged. Although I neglected initially the problem, later when I appealed to the Customer care executive, each and every time, they failed to mitigate my problem saying they could not help or rather system is being updated et cetera. In this manner, each time I rechar4ged money was deducted and I suppose the total amount of deduction is a big amount now(>Rs. 300). I want my money back. After repeated failure of assistance from the customer care executives, I am appealing here. I hope my problem is solved within a few days. If not, I will be forced to contact higher authorities.
    Second problem is regarding a customer care executive that I spoke with yesterday. He was very rude to me and didnot solve my problems either. I was humiliated and insulted by him. His name is Prasenjit and attended the call on approximately time 01:45 a.m on 02.06.2012. I would like you to take specific actions against him.
    I hope my problems are catered to with utmost urgency and care.
    Thanking You,
    Saptarshi Mukherjee
    Ph. No.: +917679604983
    email id: saptarshicity@gmail.com
    Dear sir/madam

i was purchase a reliance sim on 2 days ago no is 8306076233 now its not working.i dont receive any massage for this matter. So may i know that hows it happens and when its become work.

I am waiting for your positive reply
    Dear sir/madam

I am waiting for your positive reply

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• ankushsikderankushsikder Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I called up reliance customer care today to deactivate health pack which was activated on my number on 17.06.2012 and Rs. 30 was deducted for the same.
    The customer care representative i spoke to was dull and completely uninterested.
    I requested to deactivate my Health pack and she deactivated my "SMS pack".

When i called back again and asked the customer care representative to rectify the mistake, i got a reply that i have to reactivate my SMS pack by paying Rs.39.

But why should I pay 39 when i was using the 1paisa SMS pack at Rs.19 per month. And is it my mistake that the reliance customer care deactivated the wrong service.

On explaining the problem to him for the 3rd time the representative assured and promised me that the Rs.19 SMS pack would be activated back.
    Also the Health pack is not yet deactivated.

Hope to get a positive response and solution to the problem as soon as possible.

• nikhil prakashnikhil prakash Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    DEAR SIR I PURCHASED THE SIM ON THE DECEMBER 2011 ON THIS NO 8690072400 RELIANCE GSM. I HAVE GIVEN MY PROOF . MY NAME IS NIKHIL PRAKASH . YESTERDAY MY SIM IS NOT WORKING from 17/06/2012 . WHEN EVER I WILL GO TO COSTOMER CARE OF RELIANCE THEN I SAW THE PROOF IS NOT IN MY ID . THE PROOF IS SUBMITED OF UDAY KUMAR PATHAK FROM SURAT . HOW IS IT POSSIBLE ? NOW HOW I WILL START THE SIM FROM THIS NUMBER . I WANT TO TAKE THE COMPLAN OF RELIANCE RETAILER OF THE GUJRAT . AND I DOESN;T WANT TO TAKE NEW NUMBER . PLS HELP ME HOW I WILL START THE SIM . BECAUSE ABOUT 6 MONTH I AM USING THE SIM . PLS SUBMIT MY COMPALN .AND TO START MY SIM.

THANKING YOU
    NIKHIL PRAKASH

• reach.kamalb@gmail.comreach.kamalb@gmail.com Junior Member
    Dear Sir/Mam

My Father, Shri Vishwamitra Bhalla, today recharged his reliance prepaid phone( NCR circle ) 9310704398 with amount Rs 210.
    Reliance Care no *333 does not provide option to talk to customer care.
    Another message was also received stating" Blackberry services will be activated in ** days/time"

THANKING YOU
    NIKHIL PRAKASH

• edited June 2012

I have several time tried to contact the customer care authoriety to stop my SMS pack. But till date i haven't connect your authoriety for the above purpose.I therefore requet to kindly stop my sms pack earliest, othewise i shall no option to porting my number to some other company.

Sincerely Yours
    Surajit Chatterjee.
  • ankushsikderankushsikder Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks to RCOMcare team. My complaint has resolved within 2 days. I appreciate the same.

The customer care should be sued and RCOMcare should be made managers there.

Thanks once again to Consumer Court and to RCOMcare.

With Kind Regads,

• snehal sarangisnehal sarangi Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    this is very ridiculous behavior the reliance people without any message or notification deducted my money and for what purpose or activation god knowes.I am really fed up.my number is 9827166099 and i want strict action against this and want my money back.

DEAR /SIR,MADAM

i am munna kumar no. is 9693754682 maine apne no. ka call detail manga tha lekin paisa deduct ho gaya hai aur call details av tak nahi mila hai
    aur mere mobile se bahut jayda paisa deduct ho gaya hai mujhe saare paise wapis chaiye
  • Annapurna JhaAnnapurna Jha Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I want to draw your kind notice towards a fact that I am using reliance gsm(9555095289).
    They have deducted Rs.35 approx from my account for no reason.
    I have recharged my account with Rs. 100 and received Rs. 86 on 26th,June 2012.
    So, my total account balance was Rs. 96 approx(including previous balance).And in the next day it was about 60 Rupees only.
    Also, I am receiving SHAYARI and JOKES from 53030.I think they have activated this service on my number withouting asking me.And even I don't received any message regarding the activation of any Service.
    I am trying to contact customer care executive time to time but they are not responding to me.
    I don't want any service of this kind and want my money back.
    Sir I am requesting you,please have a look over this topic.
    I will be highly obliged to you for this.
    thanking you