Harassment by Eureka Forbes

edited August 2014 in Miscellaneous
I would like to bring under your notice about my experience with Eureka Forbes where I am feeling like cheated. Kindly advice me after going through this mail.
The day before yesterday i.e., 4th June 2005, I bought a water purification system from Eureka Forbes. The model is Reviva with a price tag of Rs. 12,500/-. The same was installed in the evening by their trained technician. It was later on to my knowledge that one filter which is installed outside the system was installed incorrectly by the person. This I intimated to the Sales person who had visited my house for demo and sold the item to me.
The very next morning, the system stopped working (which means it did not even complete 24 hours) resulting to no drinking water at our house. I called up the Sales person again and told him about the same. He visited my house and also found the system not working properly. This was yesterday i.e., 5th June 2008. He told me that he would definitely send a technician to rectify the problem. The technician came and coincidently the system started working when he adopted some hit and trial method. He told me there was a water supply problem from our tank which was a surprise for me because we have been living in the house for the last 11 years. He added that we have to face such problems off and on and have to live with the same. Then he left. After sometime the same problem started with system and
there was no water to drink. I again called the sales guy and told him the entire story. He told me to bare till today morning and some good technician will visit my house and if the system is found faulty, the same will be replaced by a new system. The technician today came at 1:30 p.m. after my reminder calls to the sales person. He told my family that there was a problem with a part of the system and the part will be replaced. My wife told him that it was not even 24 hours that itstopped working and as
we were told the entire system will be changed then why to replace only a part of it. He said no. My wife then spoke to the sales person who also said sorry cann't help, then to his manager who in turn accused his technician for not finding the correct problem, and lastly to the branch manager of that division who said he would send a better technician for investigation and the part will be replaced if found faulty.
Sir, my question is, how can I be very sure of that system for not being problematic in coming time. I have invested Rs.12500/- with no worth. Am I wrong asking them to replace the system which was even earlier promised by the sales person and now being refused. My wife has got a straight forward
answer, we give warranty and not guarantee. And "Would you have asked for the replacement even after a month of owing the system."
please reply and help.

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Thanks for your reply. I have got the warranty card filled by them and had also sent the feedback to Eureka Forbes on 6th June through their site but till now have not got any reply or phone call from them. Yesterday, I received a call from their helpdesk asking me if I have purchased any of their product. I told the guy about my story and after listening to the same he logged my problem and gave me a problem reference number and even promised me that if required they will change the entire system. I have got the call recorded on my mobile. He also told me that by the evening someone would visit my house and will sort out the problem. Then I was advised to speak to a service department person. I called up this lady named Ms. Bhavna, who then put me to her senior technician. I again had to repeat my entire story to him. After which he promised me to visit my house and look into the problem. But when I went home, I came to know that some assistant had visited my house and was totally confused and searching out for where the problem was in the system. I am very surprised upon how Eureka Forbes train its technicians who do not even know the whereabouts of the systems.
  • edited February 2009
    Experience with Eureka Forbes can be quite pathetic. I have purchased few things from them, such as Water purifier , Vaccum cleaner and a security alarm. Out of which Water Purifier and Vaccum cleaner turned out to be ok. In case of Vaccum cleaner I remember they did not give me all the accesories intially, I had blasted the sales guy and complained to their Bombay Head office, in email , it helped , they gave me the needed accessories the next day. However with Security alarm the story was different , thats when I understood that they have pool of stupid technicians who do not even know whats is written in a manual. This security systems they import from Canada, I doubt they even train their people
    properly, so God-forbid if something goes wrong , these guys are totally confused they will give you all kinds of funny answers. In your case send a written complaint to their head office by email or Fax.
    Catch hold of the sales guy and blast him properly.
    However I expect since the water purifier is around for many years now, most of their technicians do a OK Job, fortunately I never had any problem with water purifier. But here in bangalore at least their technicians come if I call them. Same is not true with SEcurity alarm system.
    In India , buying hi-tech items is kind risky becuase post-sales service is usually very poor. Take an item which is imported or not fully manufactured here, or is new in market its quite a risky thing to buy going by my experience.
    Does anyone in this forum have ever gone to consumer court , can he/she share the experience and whether its a feasible option. ??
  • edited April 2009
    My father has purchased a water purifier named "Reviva" from salesman Mr.Naresh of Eureka Forbes company on 17th-March-2005.The first machine installed by them was faulty and stopped working within hours.They installed the second machine which started leak, The consequences are that the quality of water produced by the machine is highly inferior and seems to be containing some chemical which could be contagious.Also the leak leads to wastage of high amount of water.My father who is also a retired old person.
  • edited August 2009
    Hello. I purchased the CC model of Eureka Forbes on 4th April 09 and the sales person, mr. M.P. Yadav told me that you will get the cover free with this purchase. At the time of installation he told me that he will give me the cover in 1 week. After that i called him many times but he didn't come to my house. I filled a complain about this in the customer care many times, but no response. I also called to the Andheri office may times and everytime they told me that they will give it today, but today never come. Now after 4 months also, i didn't got any response from they. I am fed up and yesterday i again called the customer care and the senior executive mr. gurpreet, told me that by today (17-Aug-09), they will definetly do something, but nothing happens. I am reaaly fed up with eureka forbes and want to fill a complain in consumer court. Please let me know what is the procedure. For the cover of cost 200, i spend 400 ruppes call.
  • edited October 2009
    I have purchased the water purifier AQUAFLO where dust particles are still found in the filtered water. When I complained the issue with the call centre in pune, they said that an executive will visit my house in next 2 working days. Even after 5 days no one bothered to check, when I contacted the call centre repeatedly, they sent a person who look like a junior technician before looking into the problem he started asking for money.

HORRIBLE service staff... when i agreed, he did something and collected his money and vanished... Again the problem cropped in after 2 months, where the same above story happened. after repeated reminders, they send another person who says that he is not aware of the earlier service and insisted for commitment on money before looking into the problem....

It seems Eureka forbes doesnt have a service division of its own and for the complaints they pick up some guy from the outside repairing shops and send hence whoever comes in he says that he is not aware of the earlier service and demands for fresh money for every visit by not bothered to look into what had happened earlier !!!!!!

Now I am really fed up of Eureka Forbes and request people NOT TO GO FOR EUREKA FORBES..This kind of social ban only will work......

2. I again purchased Vaccum cleaner on insistence from my friend. After buying the sales person was so eager to close the deal that until I purchased, he bothered me like anything to buy the product.. Once after the product is delivered, he is no where. When I contacted the branch office in Hyderabad, they as usual, say that WE WILL LOOK INTO THE PROBLEM AND REVERT. WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Bearing the tag as a reputed product the Eureka Forbes Found its way in as my house-hold article. i bought the Eureka forbes Total Reviva RO water purifier less than a year ago. It has stopped functioning for the past 1 month and my repeated call to the customer service seem to have fell into deaf ears. Having spent rs10,000 on this product, i feel duped. i will take up the issue with the consumer court and make them pay a price for their useless service.
  • edited January 2010
    I have paid for three years annual maintenance from 31.05.2008 to 30.05.2011. When i took this warranty they replaced the candles. Later on only after I called them after an year and half that they came for replacement, which they are supposed to do half yearly. Now that the aquaguard is not working i have called up five times and there is no replay. We are purchasing water from outside due to there poor service. I suggest that never go for eureka forbes products.

Deepak Daga
  • edited February 2010
    I have a aqua guard inova model which is presently under AMC. First complain was registered on 09/02/2010. After giving repeated reminders nobody has attainded the request.Is this the service you provide. My Req No is 0057065690 and cust No is 1003609701
  • edited March 2010
    I bought a vacuum cleaner almost one month back & i was told by the dealer (Reliance Digial, near ECIL, Hyderabad) that someone from Eureka Forbes will visit me within 48 hrs to give a demo. Next day someone who identified himself to be calling from Eureka Forbes called me & informed the time to coming which i accepted. No one came for almost three weeks & no one bothered to inform me. I lodged a complaint at Eureka Forbes website on 4th March. On 5th March a lady called me in response to the complaint & assured me an engineer would visit me within 48 hrs.

More than 120 hrs have gone again & still no one has visited or even bothered to call.

This is the worst one could expect from a reputed company like this.

rajesh mahajan
    # 9963944459
    Requested Sir,
    I am Dharmendra kumar, I have purchased two AG TOTAL RO of Rs. 29000 on the month of June 2009 by your salesman named Ajit kumar CSS code 9003649 and his mobile no is 9971414347 from branch Karol Bagh Delhi or Sant Nagar burari delhi can be one from both branches. Today I find that which machines I have purchased from Mr. AJIT KUMAR is not AG TOTAL RO but it is AG TOTAL REVIVA which cost is RS.9,900 for a single machine. I gave him Rs.29000 for two machines which machines cost is RS. 19980. He has taken Rs.9020 eaxtra money from me. Now I want your help to take an action against your salesman. I think this types of incidents is not good for a repotated and multinational companies. Thanks

From:
    Dharmendra Kumar
    Mobile no.- 9911267878
  • edited April 2010
    Deepika Das purchased NF model on Oct 2010. I lodged the complain on Sunday 11/04/2010 that the acq is not funtioning. After the services person attended the machine was ok only for syunaday. Monday again the same proble raised and complain was lodged in ht helpline. Since 12/4/10 i am purchasing mineral water and total four service person attendended and on 15/04/10 saying your membrane is chocked and that is why the water is not coming out and for membrane i have to pay Rs 2345. It is disgusting after four days they have done research on my machine and asking to pay for it in the warranty period.

This is the worst one could expect from a reputed company Eureka Forbes. How can we trust for long relationship.
  • edited April 2010
    sir, I M.D.SUDHINDER RAO ENGINEER H.NO.45-24K-47-1,V.R. COLONY .KURNOOL-518003 WANTS TO bring the following.i have purchased the water purifier aqua guard classic model about 5 years back.the unit is working and was for sometime underthe service contract.but for the past i year it was not under the contract.But i want to have contract for one year.Today ie on 19-4 2010 i have entered in to contract.as on today the unit is working.when asked the service contractor told that the contract is for one year nd the amount is rs 950/ .so i have agreed and the mechanic changed the cloth filter and carbon block.but while billing demanded Rs 245 charges, which i feel violates the contract.when protested the mchanic rang up andconfirmed that i haveto pay Rs 245 extra.i have shown the contact and said i am on contract today and service charges should not be collected.ultimate i told that it is against the essence of contract. any way i havedemaded the bill for service charges and paid it with warning that i will report the matter to M/s eureka forbes .i feel i have entered the contract to day and the unit is in working condition , and collection of Rs 245 additionally is against essence of the contract.so pl see that the service charges collected additinally along with Rs 950 towards annual contract is returned to me immdiately =sudhider Rao
  • edited April 2010
    Myself Kishore A. Hinduja, I have booked Aquaguard Water Purifier (Infinity Model) & have given cheque for the same on 16th April 2010 & was promised that it shall be delivered on 17th April evening & installed by 18th April, Morning. However I got a call by Eureka Representative Mr. Rasesh Gaikwad (Mob No 9011802809) regarding the delivery of water purifier on 16th April, but I informed him that it was not yet delivered to which he replied that he shall check & revert back, but he did not call back. On 18th April morning I tried to call him, but he was out of reach & so I called up on landline line mentioned on the bill. A lady picked up the phone & replied that Water purifier shall only be delivered on 19th April Monday morning, to which I made her clear that before giving cheque I have got confirmation from Mr. Rasesh Gaikwad that purifier shall be delivered on 17th & installed on 18th April morning & then only I made the payment.

Subsequently I again tried to contact Mr. Rasesh to which he replied that purifier has been sent by courier, but he is not able to locate it & that he is going to check it, but assured that by 18th April evening it shall be delivered & installed.

But it was not delivered on 18th April as well. On 19th April ’10 morning I again called Mr. Rasesh to which he picked the phone & gave to his senior Mr. Kishor Gaikwad, who assured that it shall be delivered by 7 PM on 19th April 2010, but it was not delivered. I called up four times, Mr. Rasesh to enquire about the same but he did not receive my calls. I ultimately put a SMS to him asking him to call back urgently, to which he replied by SMS to call Mr. Kishor Gaikwad on 9890121343. I tried that no. but it was also not reachable. I again put a SMS to Mr. Rasesh that I am totally frustrated with the wrong commitments & worst service I have received & hence want to cancel my order. Again I put a SMS to return back my cheque else I shall complain in Consumer Court. Then I called up Mr. Rasesh to which he picked up & asked him to return my cheque to which he told that he shall do it same day, but he did not turn up. I am totally frustrated with the kind of service I have got from Eureka Forbes Pune team.

Please look in to the matter urgently & return back my cheque.

Regards, Kishore A. Hinduja (Mob: 97300 14758)
    Requested Sir,

From:
    Dharmendra Kumar
    H.NO 48 gali no 02 kar kar dooma
    Delhi -110092
    Mobile no.- 9911267878
  • edited April 2010
    I am owning water purifier Royal Brand for 10 years paying for AMC every year. Now their service is from bad to worse.My AMC expires only on 15th june 2010.I called them for service on 13th April,again on 21st April and again on 29th April. No one came for service. Myself(age 70plus) and my mother 83 years old are depending on this water for drinking.I wonder what is the purpose paying AMC RS1050/.I am thinking of purchasing PURIT from HINDUSTHAN LEAVER as our old age require some purified water and go to consumer court against EUREKA FORBES.

RAMASWAMI.S
    Alwarpet
    Respected sir
    This is my request regarding an agreement between me ( Shailendra kumar Kala ) and your company Eureka
    I have pay 2850 Rs /- by cheque dated 10 may 2009( cheque number 816898) to your company Executive in Jaipur.
    But because of some mistake done by us , we have lost the receipt given by your company. this was an agreement regarding six free services, of our water Purifier which we purchased earlier from you.
    So please issue another copy of receipt or take appropriate decision because we are not getting free services
    & issue the directions to your Jaipur office to solve the problem.
    I hope your early response
    Yours
    Shailendra kumar Kala
    850 Kala bhawan natanion ka rasta jaipur
    0141-4030972 / 9887365477
  • DevendraKumarDevendraKumar Junior Member
    edited May 2010
    Eureka Forbes is not successful in Delhi NCR

I have purchase Eureka Forbes water purifier at 21 march 2010 form J. K. Electricals B 1/11 sector 18 Noida. In mannual book of Eureka Forbes water purifier is mentioned, it has capacity of filter the water near about 1800 L. but is unable to filter even 100 l of water. I made complain to customer care but they convey me the product is not successful in Delhi NCR.

Product Details

Product Sr. No . 274671

Cost Rs 1900

Devendra Kumar
    e- 151 sector 27 Noida

Mob 9910145268
  • edited May 2010

I ordered/booked the Aquaguard total RO Protec+ on 30 Apr 2010 vide your challan No. 022814 through one of your Rep Mr. K Karthikeyan (Mob: 0986546481). The payment for the said item was paid in cheque for Rs. 13,500/- ( Cheque No. 265675 IOB Medavakkam, Chennai) on the same day. He promised me to deliver the product on 03 May 10 and get it installed. But till date I never received your product nor any call for the delay from your customercare. I tried to contact your rep but no reply or mobile is switched off. I even called your helpline they also promised me within 24 hrs the product will be delivered. But so far nothing had come from your side.

Now I decided not to take your product at any cost. Kindly cancel my order and repay my cash of 13,500/- immediately.

K Elango
    Plot No. 4, 2nd Street, Gajendra Nagar, Perumbakkam, Chennai 600100, Tamilnadu.

Mob: 09677733157, Ph: 044-22770866.
  • edited June 2010
    I purchased one Eureka Forbes Water Filter 2 and 1/2 years back from agent of our locality. They promised many things including their free service for 1 year within warranty. But to our surprise neither service man came nor made a call to know about the status of the system till I made a call to inform the break down of the system after expiry of the warranty. The service man came, replaced one of the candle and also fitted one extra candle for better service of the equipement on payment basis. As per his advice we put the system under warranty for year also. But all these are in vain. AMC period is now over by 1 month and no one contacted us till today. Eureka service, I, think is having worst post service. I suggest not to purchase any product from Eureka Forbes so far as post service is concerned. I decided not to take Eureka Forbes product at any cost.

Jiten Buragohain
    Duliajan
  • edited June 2010
    I purchased 3 months back water purifier.(once sold they are not coimng back this is for eureka forbes moto).I given 9-14 time complaint for service they are not visit my house. Please don't purchase or never go for eureka forbes products
    BALA
  • edited June 2010
    I purchased a revivel modal water purifier from mr ASOKAN (9884009793)CUSTEM SALES on 8-06-2010. I paid full amount to him by cash on that day itself.The agent has promised me to install the system on the next day and will give Demo. Till date no response from him.In this connection the manager and the agent was contacted many times.when I tried over phone no reply or mobile is switched off .I never expect such service from reputed concern like you.I decided to return back the product. treat this message as my F.I.R
    FROM
    VIDHYA RAMALINGAM
    NO1 SHANMUGHA RAYAN STREET
    PURASAIWAKKAM
    CHENNAI 7
  • edited June 2010
    I relocated from Bangalore to Gurgaon and have been at the mercy of the Eureka Forbes guys for reinstallation and sevice of my Aqua Guard. Just about every technician and phone ex. thinks I need an RO. Some sales strategy the sales executives of the company has adopted. To top it all the technician has done the vanishing act with my machine just to harass me further or hoping I would cave in. The friendly forbes guy keeps his plastic smile as long as you are keen to buy a new product. I am disappointed in the attitude of EF. i Have called innumerable number of people that i have lost track of names except the phantom Manish who whisked away my machine on grounds that it was not working - it was till the 31st of may - but that was honest Bangalore. The franchise near Sohna Raod is clueless . I am waiting to see my machine ....I hope I will and believe you me I'd never trust Eureka forbes again. To top it all I heard they are repairing it . may be I will be served a whopping bill as vendetta for not buying the damn RO.
  • aarupudyoggaarupudyogg Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    my machine: aquaguard nova.
    customercode:1533512
    contract receipt no:10,15855472
    customer name: ARUPUDYOG
    9830447212.
    ADDRESS:DAULATPUR1,MAHESHTALA,KOLKATA141,WEST BENGAL
    MY LOCAL SERVICE CENTRE IS SHYAMAL CHAKRAVARTY
    CODE 1533
    PH:03324907838
    AM NOT GETTING ANY SERVICE AND REPEATEDLY AN UNSKILLED TECHNICIAN IS BEING SENT .THEY BROKE FRONT PANEL 2 MONTHS AGO,I MADE COMPLAINT SEVERAL TIMES, BUT NO REMEDY.NOW THE MACHINE IS OFF DUE TO FAULT IN SWITCHES, PLEASE ASSURE ME IMMEDIATELY WHAT REMEDY CAN U DO OTHER WISE I SHALL GO FURTHER TO CONSUMER FORUM.
    THANKING YOU
    ARUPUDYOG

IN CONTINUATION TO PREVIOUS LETTER

3/07/10

TILL NOW WE HAVEN’T GOT THE FRONT PANEL?HOW WILL YOU BE RESPOSIBLE FOR THAT?
    ADDRESS:DAULATPUR1,MAHESHTALA,KOLKATA141,WEST BENGAL
    MY LOCAL SERVICE CENTRE IS SHYAMAL CHAKRAVARTY
    CODE 1533
    PH:03324907838
    ARUP UDYOG
  • edited July 2010
    We have purchased the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard RO system Reviva an year back. The first 3-4 months were good and the system had no problems. When the we stopped getting clear water in the fifth month, I called up the service centre repeatedly and received no response. I called up the sales guy who sold us the machine, Arvind Srivastava, and he came and rectified the problem. He asked us to pay for the AMC and collected Rs. 3000. When I checked the receipt, it was in the name of Prince Enterprises and not Eureka Forbes. Anyways, I found that the guarantee is for an year. When I called him, he said since the Eureka Forbes service is sloppy and the salaries are next to nothing, he left the organization and established this company and will give us prompt service. After this, there was neither call nor service from him or Eureka Forbes. Now again, there is a problem with the machine. The machine does not process water. I have called Arvind Srivastava. There is no response. I have called Eureka Forbes call center repeatedly, (my complaint number is 83193627) saying I am ready for another AMC. There is no response from them either. What I am supposed to do with a machine in which we invested 10,000+? I have decided to never ever purchase a product of Eureka Forbes again. I will also recommend to my friends to never purchase any products from them again.
  • edited July 2010
    I would like to bring it to your kind notice, protect plus machine installed during the month of somewhere around november 2009, at #5, kap viswanathan st, rajakilpaukkam, chennai - 600 073, tel: 98415 91335 / 98842 53908. Machine was working under good condition, but unfortunately the tap got broken on 29/05/2010. We launched a complaint to your online complaint registering service on 30/05/2010 and complaint no: 58259047

have called eureka good office for rectification for more than 100 times, regret to say nobody has bothered to attended my complaint and give a proper reason for not attending the fault.

Have invested inr.13,500/- towards this water purifier for sought of drinking good water, but i feel have wasted my money investing into eureka forbes water purifier, instead going for a different option.

Further, have established contact mr.abdul/ mr.mahesh - +044 4203 2185 and their regional manager mathew chacko - 9500026338 belongs to g.n. Chetty br. At chennai, and also spoken to the customer care and finally speaking to mr.sridhar - 98402 27454 of pallavaram for the tap replacement whether it is chargable or not chargable. Fi, our machine is under warranty.

I literally don't understand how they give such a ridiculous service without solving the customer's requirement.

More than two months they are attending my problem. I don't understand how could a product launched can be launched in the market without its spare. Do agree, generally people take 4 - 7 days for the spares replacement that to for the machines under warranty, surprise!!!!!! Do they take 60 days for the same.

Thanks to intervene for the rectification. Demise thing we are getting outside water everyday holding eureka forbes water purifier.

Purpose not solved instead disolved.

Look forward to your valuable action and reply.
  • adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010

You can file a consumer case again both Eureka Forbes and Prince Enterprises, but before filing a consumer case we suggest you send a notice to both parties Eureka Forbes and Prince Enterprises.
    my machine: aquaguard royale
    customer code:c-439
    unit no:2017456
    customer name: Mrs. Joyadeepa Chatterjee

We had purchased Aquaguard Royale water purifier about 8 years ago.From day 1 I have been under AMC (annual maintainance contract). The latest I had entered was for the service contract for two years and the period of contract was valid from 24/12/2008 to 23/12/2010. During this period I was entitled to four free services, once every six months. The last service I received was on 9/6/2009 wherein the "active carbon" was changed. After that i received none in spite of repeated reminders. Unless this matter is looked into at the earliest, I will be forced to seek redressal in the higher forum.

Joyadeepa Chatterjee
  • edited July 2010
    I purchased a Vacuum Cleaner from Eureka Forbes. In 2006, a representative of Eureka Forbes visited me for selling
    Eureka Forbes products. I told him that I was not interested in purchasing any of the Products, as I already possess a
    Vacuum cleaner that was not working well ab initio and the Customer Support extended by Eureka Forbes was very poor.The Salesman offered for an exchange of the Vacuum cleaner for a new one and offered a meagre Rs.1000/
    towards exchange compensation. I refused and requested him to leave. He was persisting and finally, when he understood that he would not succeed to sell any item,offered for AMC promising all sort of service support and replacements of parts free under the AMC. Initially I refused to take this , but he finally succeeded. He gave me a Receipt for Rs.1290/ towars AMC charges covering a period of 2 periods till 2008 ( Receipt No.16058076 dtd.16/8/2006 valid till 15/8/2008 ). The Salesman promised to give 10 dustbags every 6 Months at the time of service once in 6 Months and also the Bag holder once in a year. For almost 2 years no one turned up despite my several reminders and just before the expiry of AMC and took up the matter seriously with the threat of moving the consumer Court. Branch Manager, Saidapet ,Chennai of Eureka Forbes , the Br. responsible for AMC , spoke to me
    and offered to speak to me. When he visited me, I expressed to him about total neglect of the Co.'s obligations under the AMC and the lack of folow up of my repeated calls. I demanded repayment of the AMC charges of Rs.1290/. He pleaded with me that he would be penalised by the C0. for not fulfilling the requirements of AMC and offered to extend the AMC for another 2 years without any Charges. I relented finally, just to help him from any action by his employer. He made an endorsement on the Original Receipt itself extending the AMC till 15/08/2010. When I refused to accept this and demanded that he issue another fresh AMC Receipt, he begged me to accept the endt. , as any fresh Receipt would require tha authorisation of his superiors and he would stand exposed he was seek such authorisation. I sympathised with him and agreed to take Original Receipt with the endt. thereon. He left the place promising to attend to the Service.
    Even after this, nobody turned up and my repeated calls evoked no response. After nearly one year, one of the Technicians from the Co.'s Franchisee firm called on me and asked me to produce the AMC. When I produced the AMC with the Endt., he raised all sorts of doubt about the genuineness of the Endt. and also contacted his Firm's superiors and left the scene with the promise to return. He did not turn up afterwards. I made a final attempt to get the Service done by registering a request with their Customer Service Center. This time , a Franchisee Technician visited me, on the same day itself. He also checked the AMC, raised doubts, spoke to his Boss and left the p;ace suggesting that I should register a Complaint with Eureka Forbes. I immediately , on 19th instant,sent Emails to their Custmer Service Cell and copied to their Head Office at Bangalore and also to their Customer Service Executive.
    No response from the Co. so far and not even an ack. Pls. let me know what should I do ?
  • adminadmin Administrator
    Hello Consumer Court Members,

Visit: http://www.consumercourt.in/paid-members-only/20890-order-against-water-filter-dealer.html to know judgment that may help you in the Consumer Forum.

Note : Only silver members can view this page.
    visit : http://www.consumercourt.in/premium-consumer-membership/20658-silver-membership.html to know more details.
  • edited August 2010
    i had purchased an aquaguard booster from eureka forbes on 10th of july which had been installed on 21st of july at my house. Within four days of installation it stopped working. I made a complaint with customer care on 25th July ref for which is 83262694 where each service centre of eureka forbes just buck passed their responsibility from one office to another and till date as on 03rd of august the machine has not been fixed. In fact one of their sales person code no 9042850 told me that he would get a new machine replaced with this faulty one. Please suggest what should i do.