Reliance General Insurance complaint.

I have Paid for My car full cover Insurance and reliance cheated me by giving the cover note for full cover and back side they issued third party insurance.
they have not refunded the remaining amount also.
how can i get back money ? also i want to make know by all peoples regarding this fraud activity.

Comments

• edited May 2012

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE TAKE IT INTO A SERIOUS ACTION. THE COVER NOTE NUMBER IS:111001148286 WITH THE PREMIUM OF RS IS 20,300/- FOR INSURED DECLARE VALUE IS RS 4,73,000/- ON 13/03/2012. AND NOW POLICY WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN ISSUED ME POLICY ON 07/05/2012 FOR RS4,00,000/-ONLY AND, THEY ARE TELLING LIKE THE PREMIUM WHICH I HAVE PAID THAT IS RS 17,971/- THERE WOULD BE A LACKING AMOUNT IN THE PREMIUM AND ID VALUE. I ALREADY PLACED A REQUEST IN CALL CENTER THRICE WITH THE SINGLE COMPLAINT NUMBER :2410264 AND I HAVE SENT MAIL TO RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE SERVICE'S TWICE BUT I HAVE NOT GET ANY CERTAIN INFORMATION FROM THEM. BECAUSE OF THAT DELAY I LOSE 10LACS RUPEES FOR 3YEARS CONTRACT FROM ONE OF MNC COMPANY. STILL THEY ARE TELLING LIKE WILL GET IT IN TOUCH WITH YOU SOON.

thanks and Regards,
    THUPPATLA HYMA REDDY T,
    Ph:8971249204,
    Mail ID:tsr.tcl@gmail.com.
  • edited September 2012
    After my car met with an accident,and after submitting all relevant papers,the surveyor refuses to accept my claim May he wants something under the table.I urge other people to refrain from going in for car insurance with reliance general insurance.
    Dr Debabrata Bhattacharya
    Kolkata
  • edited February 2013
    My car have an accident on 09.01.2013 and shifted to M/s Ghosh Brothers , Garrage.During delivery of my car , I have paid R/s 17580.00 where as my reimburshment amount is R/s 10188.00.( Including Toieing Charge) from Reliance. No body have Informed ,nither from Garrage OR agent( Kalyan sarkar) from Reliance regarding the charges.The garrage people have done the job according to direction of Reliance agent.I have not informed any thing about the Job and expenditure.Now my Question is ,who is the owner of car and who will pay the amount.Why I am in dark condition.I am not going to digest the said amount. Secondly I have not given any direction to the garrage people.Then why I should suffer.
  • edited October 2013
    I have taken reliance insurance for my i20 Sports car, for the first time it was displaying my original number with original engine and chasis number. Last year i was on abroad for my company assignment and the insurance has been renewed at my place in presence of my parents. But when i returned from abroad and checked the insurance certificate it is now displaying wrong registration number but with original engine and chasis number. On cross verification of the registration number i found that the registration number belongs to a 2 wheeler.
    How can this be done, and what is the case when i want to claim my insurance in case of my car gets any damage?

Request you to please work on this and try to help me in solving this problem.

Chiranjeevi Asa
    chiranjeevi.asa@gmail.com
  • edited October 2013
    @i par hai pls mujhe suggestion dey ki mujhe aage kya karna chahiye
  • edited March 2014
    my self amin Narkar I have acidence bike I claim to insurance office they come and take acidence bike photo and take all document and tell to repair bike went the bike repair than the tell that paid all money I paid money and now they are telling that your claim is not done they are cheating with me my name amin Narkar police no 1110532312002258 proposal cover more no w09051303616 my pH no 9892258845 hm mother panel customer code 202064
    2 month back, I intimate the reliance general insurance about the accident.
    Claim was for total loss
    Till now they don't have settled the claim
    Wen I call them, they put me on hold and after then no one replied

Even they ask me to pay estimation charges and parking charges for the damaged car
  • RGIRGI Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    2 month back, I intimate the reliance general insurance about the accident.
    Claim was for total loss
    Till now they don't have settled the claim
    Wen I call them, they put me on hold and after then no one replied

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please mail your Policy number and the contact number, to Services.Rgicl@rcap.co.in, including a brief description of the issue so that our customer care executive can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Reliance General Insurance