Eureka Forbes customer care complaint

edited September 2014 in Home and Kitchen Appliances
Regarding the refund of a cancelled order
Order Date: April 30
Promised installation date: 30 April (max 1st of May)
Cancellation Request Date: May 1st evening (Called Euro helpline to cancel the order and got confirmation that it is done)
Current status: Refund not yet done. I have called euro helpline (3988 3333) and area manager sevaral times now and got no positive response on refund processing.

Reason for cancellation: Not meeting the promised delivery date. I had to cancel many of my planned work including my office work for this. Hostile and irresponsive nature of the sales representative.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Dated: 25-05-2012
    118/6, TRIKUTA NAGAR,
    Jammu.

Subject: - Aqua guard Reviva (R.O) System.
    Ref: - Your order form cum receipt no.901009473 dated.6-10-2008 and our
    Latter no. nil dated 18-4-12.

Kindly refer your above cited latter on the subject matter and Annual Renewal of Service Contract/our Subsequent Visits to Your Office-Telephonic Conversation to Chandigarh office/Jammu office.

You people are not weighing the Gravity of Situation due to which my entire family is suffering even after paying money to you and after Renewing Annual Contract; you people have attended our problem half heartedly.

Now we have decided to take up case through consumer court against you, this is for your information please.

Yours Faithfully

(Romesh Kumar)
    207- Sector-1,
    Channi Himmat,
    Mbl. 9419197083
    edited June 2012
    Regarding the refund of a cancelled order
    Order Date: April 30
    Promised installation date: 30 April (max 1st of May)

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

• edited July 2012
    i had purchased eureka forbes Green RO SL No D-11 6021108 in jan 12 at meerut. i am now posted at nagpur. its been five months the membranes failed. u r executive came identified the problem and went promising to replace them the next day. its been more than a month n ur executive is yet to come. a number of phone calls made to the customer care at nagpur but all efforts went in vein. its poor quality of your products and total failure of trust. iwould definite not propose ur product to any one. its utter horrible discipline. ur executives torture customers by knockin the doors and sell of ur products. once purchased u show ur back. thats cowards bussiness who are not confident of their product. if u really feel for ur customers i humbly request u to rectify my problem else i go public and take legal course.
    edited July 2012

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Dated: 13-Aug-2012
    Pallavaram

Subject: - Aqua guard enhance(R.O) System.
    Ref: - Return back the money for enhance RO purchased on 2-Aug-2012 and problem reported on 6-Aug-2012 to Sales man Mr. Balaji.

We purchase the Enhance RO from Sales man Mr. Balaji (pallavaram branch), we are staying in Old Perunagalathur.
    The System was delivered on 2-Aug-2012 and stopped working from 3-Aug-2012. Gave the complaint on 6-Aug-2012 and after several calls and remainers Mr. Balaji(9600299107) came on 10-Aug at 10.30 PM and saw the unit and informed us that the Unit itself is problem.

We save the letter stating that we need our money back. Only 1 day the unit was working properly. Our Childrens consumed the water and fall sick since the unit was not working after a day. while purchase itself the sales person gave the assurance that he will return the money back if we are not satisfied.

Still today no calls from Eureka forbes about this. Poor customer care. We are highly dissatisfied about the product.

S. Charles Prem Kumar.

Channi Himmat,
    Mbl. 9419197083
    Dated: 13-Aug-2012
    Pallavaram

Subject: - Aqua guard enhance(R.O) System.

Please return our money back.

Reason for cancellation: Not meeting the promised date. I had to cancel many of my planned work including my office work for this. Hostile and irresponsive nature of the sales representative.

S. Charles Prem Kumar.
    Old perungalathur, Chennai 63
    Mobile 9894601970
  • edited August 2012
    i have purchased ro machine from kuchaman city branch (nagaur) but despite of repeated reminders n one turned for servicing

there is no mechanism to issue complaint no at the office and everything is being carried out verbally

machine serial no dio 6074262
  • edited August 2012
    we purchase the enhance ro from sales man mr. Balaji (pallavaram branch), we are staying in old perunagalathur.
    The system was delivered on 2-aug-2012 and stopped working from 3-aug-2012. Gave the complaint on 6-aug-2012 and after several calls and remainers mr. Balaji(9600299107) came on 10-aug at 10.30 pm and saw the unit and informed us that the unit itself is problem.

We gave the letter stating that we need our money back to mr balaji on 10-aug. Only 1 day the unit was working properly. Our childrens consumed the water and fallen sick since the unit was not working after a day. While purchase itself the sales person gave the assurance that he will return the money back if we are not satisfied.

Still today no calls from eureka forbes about this. Poor customer care. We are highly dissatisfied about the product.

s. Charles prem kumar.
    Old perungalathur, chennai 63
    mobile 9894601970
  • edited August 2012

we had purchased your Aquaguard Classic before 3 months back, within some days it was giving yellow coloured water with bad smell. We called the Sales person for servicing also but didnt get any response. Apart from this the day we booked your machine we gave Rs 500 as a advance and said after installment we will give the full payment. After that day on man came from your company nad deliver the machine and gone as he say the technician will come and will install it. Then after 2 days your technician came and install the machine but he didnt collect the cash we thought may be the same sales person will come and collect the remaining payment. But days gone n gone no one from your company came for the remaining payment. By the time machine was giving foul smell and yellow coloured water. we called many times for servicing and payments but dint get any response from from Company. After almost 2 months one day one representative from your company came and ask for payment , that time my husband was not at home as he was in office i told them to first test the water from the aquaguard in your lab and tell me what is the problem. After that as it was sure some problem was with the machine so replace it and taake your full payment on that moment. And he agreed and took water sample with him but after that day many days gone no cals no one came from your office. then between 14th Aug to 22 Aug 2012 we were outside tamil Nadu for a mini vacation during that time my husband got so many calls from from office regarding payment, my husband picked many cals and tell him that we are outside tamil Nadu will be back in next week and will talk about this, but may be your office Man was not able to understand English properly so he was not getting the sentences said by my Husband.
    After that when we returned on 22 Aug 2012, same day your Representative named Deepen Raj with his Manager came at my door and make me talk wid someone on call who was known with English Languague, according to him i was supposed to give payement that day only but i said as my husband is in office it is not possible for me to do i tell them to collect it tommorow any time but he said same day at 11pm he will come and will collect the payment, then i said ok, but raised the same question again to him that what about this machine as it is giving yellow water with bad smell, he replied as you have boring water for that Reverse Auro water purfieir is required not this one, that time i asked first representative who sold us this machine we asked him about this that "we have boring water system for that this Aquaguard chalssic is fine or not, that time your represetative said , yes it is fine actually good."
    So thats means you all are doing all this for the sake for selling not checking anything.....
    After day next day Mr Deepan raj came and collect the full payment and keep another machine i dont know it was new or old one and take out the already installed machine with him and told me that his tachician will come within 1-2 hrs and install it.
    After that hrs nad hrs gone no one came, i call that Deepan, even he has give fake number on the receipt to us, then i tried on the number your company were calling my husband when we were outside Tamil Nadu, and deepen picked the call and said his techicians are on the way ......hrs gone and gone no one came i keep tryg to talk with deepen but he is disconecting my call, total two days gone no response your company.....I and my husband also make our complain in your customer service but no use, we were purchasing cane water before we installed your machine after installment also due to bad water we had to purchase and now after payment also we are purchasing water from outside

REALLY VERY BAD SERVICE FROM YOUR COMPANY.........
    NOW WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO TO CONSUMER FORUM COURT IF YOU DON'T DO POSITIVE ACTION AND WILLNOT GIVE US THE PURIFIED WATER .

Mrs Atoshi
    Plot No-224/2, Mg Street, Srinivasa Nagar, Ram Nagar, North Extension, Vijay Nagar, Velachery, Chennai
    Ph No: 9543652975
  • edited August 2012
    I am Aravindan from Chennai. We are using Aquaguard RO system.

I have logged a complaint on 18th August 2012, Saturday. The complaint was about the water taste which is totally poor. A service mechanic arrived on 20th of August but the service was not fulfilled for the complaint logged on. After his visit the machine gives two more additional problems. The water flow is very slow, which it takes to load nearly 2 hours. Also there is a water leakage. And again I have made a phone call to 044-39883333 three times in a interval of 3 days each, but till date no action was taken.

I am totally dissatisfied with the customer service. It is not happening for the first time like not turning back to the customer on time. Every service it gets delayed a minimum of a week or above.

I need a proper solution to the existing problem of your poor quality of after sales service.

I believe that there will not be a situation raised to go for a legal proceedings.
  • edited September 2012
    Dear Team,

we bought the Eureka Enhance on 23rd March 2012 and since there was a problem in the unit, we registered a complaint in June 2012. The same was attended by the engineer on 24th July 2012. Even after the rectification, still the problem persists (pumping unwanted water - noise in motor - non-stop working of the motor etc) Again we lodged a complaint vide number 87483226 on 18th of August 2012 and till date none has attended.

as you aware, the purpose of water purifier is to get good potable water and if the same is not working or not attended properly (after sales service) what is the use in buying the same.

Name `Eureka' does mean quality and supported by back up after sales service which is totally missing....???

once again I reiterate that immediate advise to your service engineers should be informed to attend the fault and if required replace the entire Unit since installation, there is a problem which is due to manufacture of the unit.

kindly attend the same and replace the unit immediately.

regds....

Narayan
    DGM-Legal Claims.
    09381986079
  • edited September 2012
    Hi, my name is Sherali Charania. I own an Aqua Sure (model - Crystal). I live in Kalyaninagar, Pune. I have a service contract with you for 3 years which I very recently renewed. Since the last 15 days my Aqua Sure is not working. I had contacted the customer service about this. After the inspection they told me that the circuit board is damaged. According to the service agreement this should be covered and the same is also agreed by the service provider. The complaint number is 68079999. I have contacted the service people almost every day since then as there is no drinking water available in the house. The people at the call center now have no answer as to when the circuit board will be replaced and keep asking me to speak to Santosh. I have also spoken to Santosh (was told to me that he is the head of Pune division). He has assured my wife, my son and myself on various occasions that the issue will be resolved "the next day". He is as incompetent as his words. A division head that does not keep his word does not desire to be there. This reflects very poorly on the organisation as a whole. Why do you have a service agreement if you are unable to provide service. I expect the device to be fixed and also be compensated for all the time that I have spent on such a petty issue. If the issue is not resolved soon i shall seek a legal counsel.

Sherali Charania
    shahnawazc20@gmail.com
  • edited October 2012

We had bought an Aqua guard Enhance UV water purifier few months ago and had got that through the agent who gave us life long free service offer.
    he mentioned that we would need to pay for any equipment changes during the service and the service would be free.
    Now, we have asked for a service and the general customer care is saying that we would need to pay the service charge. I am not sure why this is the case.
    we have bought it from an authorized dealer and now the customer care gives a different image.
    please consider this as a serious issue as the company had clearly not followed its promises.
    we plan to have a life long relations ship with good companies who deliver quality products. But such products which do no live up to its promises need to be checked.

Srinivas
  • edited October 2012

i am a 10 tear old customer in emc.our nova aqua guard machine in enternaly problem . I complaint in your riginal office and your nagpur office incharge mr. Shivanand ( mobile no-932567326 ) his person is not pick our phone calls.our area in nagpur frenchaisi name of silver palace ( mob no - 09850353424 ) is not response our phone calls and your pune office many times registered on our complaint but not sending your representative .so my problems is solve as earlier as possible as your action. Otherwise i will do legal action in present time.

Name - ravindra h. Jain.
    Plot no- 14 , bahubali nagar, kharbi road,
    near jain mandir, behind dimond nagar,
    nagpur.
    Mobile no- 09373336799.
    my customer ID is 1007241287
    no proper service for my Ro system is done .Local service professionals are irresponsible.My complain date was 1oct 12.No response still now .

COMPLAIN NO:0068466854.local service manager is damping his personal auditing on me, answering to me as i am uneducated.please solve my problem soon
  • edited October 2012
    I purchased u r product aquaguard past 10days back now it was get faulty,ibook acomplaint on 06.10.2012 a complaint no is 68516690 till now no one can rectified it. What a great service from u r kind end keep it up.
  • edited October 2012
    I am Narayandas Tarwani i bought eureka forbs water purefIRE on 15|03|2012. Some days it works properly.but after than some days not working properly. i did contact with your customer care 8 times. it sent man to solve the problemm but problem was not solved. than your customer care excutive gave me a complaint number the comlaint no. is 186020034341\68623697. i request u sir pls. change my euroka forbs water purifire or solve my problemm quickly. i hope u will took action as possible as quickly.
    id no.68606188
    i have an amc , registered complaint from oct 2nd ,18th today still no service , not getting single drop of water , buying water . making complaints everyday and they say definitely problem will be solved , i am still waiting. one person came , said pipe something will come morrow and fix it , never came back .pls help .
  • edited October 2012
    I am consumer of eureka forbes, I have taken AMC (service contract) for Reviva which is valid for the period from 17.4.2012 to 16.4.2012 from the authorised centre of Eureka Forbes i.e. R.P.Services, C-109 West Patel Nagar ,New Delhi. At the time of AMC
    R.P.Services said that they will replace outer candle after six month. But now, after six month they demanded Rs. 350/- for candle. It is surprising, the cost of reviva is Rs. 12,000/- but Annual contract service charge Rs.3800/-. Whenever they came for service they never maintain their report for TDS level in water( filtered water by their machine). The R.P.Centre is not satisfactory service centre. I request to authority, kindly change outer candle of my reviva water filtered machine immediately free of cost, as they promise me to change the same after six month by eureka forbes service centre. Otherwise I request to authroity, kindly take appropriate action against company who fraud to the innocent pHar Chawla

Harvinder Singh
  • edited November 2012
    I am consumer of eureka forbes, I have taken aqua guard , ibook acomplaint on 13.1.2012 a complaint no is 267 till now no one can rectified it. What a great service from u r kind end keep it up.
    I am from Durgapur , West Bengal - 713204
  • edited November 2012
    we purchased the above vacuum cleaner a month back. the demo part was very appealing so we sisters ordered two machnes for ourselves with an advance booking of 500 rs each. the demo person ,was given a cheque the next day promising to deliver the machines in our house on the coming wed. It was almost 8days gone ,and after a ennumerous phone calls ,the machine was delivered and again a ;promise of sending person for a demo the next day itself...and till now ..till the time of writing this complaint noone has come to show a demo of it inspite of repeated calls daily to the concerned person. this is the plight of so many customers and we are really vexed with this instrument.didnt expect such a bad service of euroeka forbes...help us sort out this issue.what is the procedure for returning the instrument and getting the refund for the same...
    From: ravichandran subramaniam <ravisee@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Complaint on service - Wall Model water purifier
    To: customercare@eurekaforbes.com
    Cc: "ravichandran" <ravi_rtc@rediffmail.com>
    Date: Friday, November 2, 2012, 11:22 AM

We are having Aqua guard Classic Pump water filter- cum- purifier model and it is under AMC wef 28.11.10 for a period of 2 years.

The contract Receipt No. 18312704 dated 22.11.10.

As the purifier was not working compalint made on 06.10.12 and the complaint No is 68516783 and the service engineer visited thrice and on 16th Oct he assured that the the fault was rectified and advised to check the status. With in the same day the problem again occured and the same had been communicated to the Service engineer as he told to intimate the status for further servicing if necessary.

It is very unfortunate that after several calls , the service engineer intimated to make fresh complaint as the earlier complaint was closed...... without actual servicing of the fault.

Accordingly fresh complaint was made on 21.10.12 vide complaint No.68708819 and the service engineer attended twice and intimated that the board has to be checked and will be doing the same at the earliest.

Again several calls has been made to the service engineer and the service centre since last 5 days but all in vain and the purifier is yet to be serviced.

It is very unfortunate that even though we are having Eureka Forbes Water purifier and also made AMC , we are forced to purchase Water bottle from market for the last one month [ from 5th Oct 2012] , which is a bad image for the great firm like Eureka Forbes.

Furthere several reminders made to customer care toll free no 39883333 on 6,9,11,14,15 & 16 Nov and everyday I was assured that my complaint will be attended on that day itself .

I hope my complaint will be attended shortly so that I can get the purified water at home itself.

Dear Mr. Subramaniam

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you.
    We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes Limited and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issue as soon as possible. In order to do so and to prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation. We have taken a note of your complaint and the service request no. Our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately. For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: customercare@eurekaforbes.com

Dear Mr. Subramaniam

• edited November 2012
    Iam using waterpurifier (inova) since past 5-6 years. Iam regular customer of annual maintenence also. Lastly i have paid for two years. Though iam having maintence enrolled for two years iam unable to use my water purifier since last three months. Every time i complain they will say the technician will come and check and after one week with continious reminder calls someone comes and say that some part of your purifier is not working and it is right now not available with us, it will take 2-3 days more.
    Like wise since 4 months this is same way going on. Now i request you to please look into the matter as early as possible.
    If my complain is not rectified within 2 days please return my annual maintenence of 2 years back. I dont find any advantage of this purifier as i have to buy water which is costing me 75 per bottle perday which i have to buy one bottle per day.
    waseem

Dear Waseem,

Please visit the service redressal page on our website: http://www.eurekaforbes.com/escalate-your-service-request.aspx and place your complaint online.

Or provide us with your service request number if you have already registered a complaint with us
    Service request number ______________________________

This way we can ensure that our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately. For any further clarifications, please do contact write to us at: customercare@eurekaforbes.com

hi!

I have recently bought the machine but the installation not done as agreed after two weeks and also no proper response from customer care and sales person Murugan (9941167736) after several times calling. I lost hope on eurekha forbes because they not taking care of customer when selling product itself then how come they will serve better for a life long. So i had raised refund request on 26-Nov-2012 through calling euro helpline(3988 3333) complaint id:- 87918603 and also called sales person many times for refund processing but no response. Again, I called customer care person thru helpline on 29-Nov-2012 but they picks the call and kept on hold more minutes without any communication to make us to drop the call and sales person also not response for the call.

Eurekha Forbes is the worst in service and customer handling from my experience. And also I kindly requesting people not to get into problem by purchasing any product from Eurekha Forbes. Even government organization also 1000 times better when compare with this organization.

Kindly refund my amount if really eurekha forbes taking care of customer .
    hi!

Kindly refund my amount if really eurekha forbes taking care of customer .
    edited December 2012

Eureka Forbes Team

Complaints regarding the non functioning of water purifier was registered several times. It was attended once and annual service contract was also collected(receipt no:21444963) for rs.1360 on the same day.
    Very next day same problem persisted and service center was informed repeatedly but nobody is attending.
    It was informed that there is only one complaint from your area so unable to attend.
    I am very unhappy by the services provided.
    Hope it will be attended at earliest now.
    Manisha chandorkar