ICICI Bank online complaint

edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
Dear Sir/Madam

I am Dashrath Sharma from Panipat. I want to request to you for solving my problem that I recharged my mobile no: 9017204107 to Rs 209/- top-up from ICICI Bank (a/c no 017401526971) on dated 3.5.2012 but I have not received sms for recharge or any amount but this amount is detected my A/c. After this I called the Airtel Service Center (complaint no: CBNRA20504266588) but they did not give any satisfaction. what can I do at this time my money will refund or not?

I also called to Nodel Officer but he say that the recharge activate wiithin 10 days and not Any reason And phone disconnect.

pls My Problam soult out. Yes/No

Comments

• ICICI Bank CareICICI Bank Care Senior Member
    edited May 2012

We have made a note of your account number. Our official will get back to you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
  • edited May 2012
    i want the compaint against your employe sagar verma his id is 4627703 his person is very rudly behaviour with me bcz his language is very very bad so if u are responsible your employe then kindly take the action immidately otherwise i m going to consumer court my number is +919814760171
  • edited July 2012
    It is inform you that i kunal puri working in wipro location nic chamba at sr.no. 117 of the list supplied to your bank on dated may 19/2012 for opening salary ac i have been supplied a/c no. 199201500072 which has not been activated till date. Today i enquired about my a/c status from mr. Amit sood brnch service & comp. Manager he misbehaved & misconducted with me. It is requested that my salary /c may kindly be activated immediately as i am facing financial crisis & action kindly be taken against aforesaid & i be apprised of the action taken.

With regards
    kunal puri
    mob- 9816891913
  • sagikunalsagikunal Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    It is to inform you that i Kunal Puri Employee of Wipro mentioned at S.R no 117 out of 507 list supplied by Mr Ivor Egbert Sr. Executive HR Wipro on May 19/2012 i have been supplied salary A/C no 199201500072 which has not been activated till date on enquiring from Mr Amit Sood Branch Service & Com. Manager Chamba Branch on dated 11/07/2012 assured that the A/C will be activated on dated 12/07/2012 before noon, i enquired a few minutes before from the afore said person regarding the A/C activation status he misconducted with me. it is requested that action may kindly be taken and I may be appraised of. also my salary A/C be activated immediately as my salary has been rejected because of non activation account and i am facing financial crises,

With Regards
    Kunal Puri
    Mob. 09816891913
  • edited September 2012
    I have closed my loan account but Emi's are now also coming. the emi money was deducted from my bank account.
    Loan account No.LBDEL00001101975.
    NAME:- VIRENDER kUMAR
    MOBILE NO.9899993380
  • edited October 2012
    I am DHARMENDRA KUMAR TIWARI from RAJNANDGAON (CHATTISSGARH). I want to request to you for solving my problem that I OPEN NEW A/C IN YOUR ICICI BANK. BANK PROVIDE ME USER ID AND PAASWORD BUT I'TS NOT WORKING MY USER ID IS :-525415681 MY MOBILE NO IS: 9993410792 (a/c no 062401501680). what can I do ?

pls SOLVE MY Problam.
  • edited November 2012
    my name is nilesh singnurkar and LAN no is LTTNE 00011581266 wich is in the name of my father , Rajendra s. Singnurkar . Our bike STAR CITY MH05 AL6469 has been picked up by RTO officials because we don't have RC card. the dealer from where we purchased the bike is shut store down within 1 week of purchase. I,m trying to contact on 02267574314/422 thane kalyan branch from 3 days but no one is responding the call. So from where I can get RC card ? Please guide me as soon as possible on 8793610562 otherwise my bike will be scrapped by RTO
  • edited November 2012

i am Gowthaman. now i am liveing muscat.i have icici bank account in nungambbakkam-chennai branch.i am forget my transaction password.

so i get more problems.

kindly send to my new transaction password via mail,and then below i mention my account details...

A/C NAME : GOWTHAMAN ANBALAGAN

A/C NO : 000901618259

BRANCH : CHENNAI,NUNGAMBAKKAM.

Thanks with,
    A.Gowthaman,
    gowtham_ajd@yahoo.in
    +968 93718954
    sir , i apply for personal loan on 27/11/12 through your representative Mr Arvind(09891014364) .but no any response from your site .MR Arvind colect my all documents at 27 nov. my A/c number 036401507035, rajendra nagar delhi .

so cntect me at 09654119971, and give me status of my loan .Mr. Arvind not pick my phone .
    MY HDFC BANK CHECK DEPOSIT THREE TIMES BUT CANCEL AGAIN AND AGAIN THAN COSTOMER CARE OFICER TOLD ME YOUR CHECK NEXT TIME CHECK SO HOLD IN BANK. MY QUESTION IS THREE TIME CHECK CANCEL THAN NEXT TIME CHECK NO IMPORTANT ? PLZ HELP ME MY CHECK RETURN ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE

Rakesh kumar
    Dear sir/madam,
    i am bibekananda bera, account number -645001507387 internet banking is lodged help me to activate.

Bibekananda Bera
    Mob-9096226152
  • edited January 2013
    Dear sir/madam

I have done transaction of rs1000 on 31/12/12 at 8:55pm.but i have not received money and money is deduct from my account....plz refund money..my account no.
    A/C: 168701503071
    A/C name:ankit

ANKIT
    +919988704551
  • edited February 2013

I m trying to my login ID & my new login password who received me Dt.04.02.2013 again & again for last 3 days.Contionously i m trying to customer care for last 4 times.Always they are saying that your user ID is enabled.but regarding to me it is always showing that ur user ID & password is incorrect..What can i do.Please help me at your end...I m nt satisfy with your internet banking.

Varsha
  • edited February 2013
    My account no.is 032501508737 in ICICI bank.. I had received my new login password on Dt.04.02.2013.Bt i can"t use my password with my login ID.Always it is showing that it is disabled.Continously i call to your customer care 4 times till last 3 days ,they are saying it is Enabled.Bt i am hopeless with your internet banking.

Please get revert back soon in my E-Mail id-varsha.tanu009@gmail.com.
  • edited February 2013

i am having Privilege saving bank account No.669001700119 in B/O Pratapgarh (Rajasthan)i want to convert it in Normal Saving bank account but no one is ready to help me. i have contacted in branch Two to Three time over phone.

Jagdish Patria
  • edited February 2013
    I cant open a iwish RD account and the iwish module of internet banking is not working, logged case two months before and dint get any resolutions. Had a very bad customer service experience and there is no proper escalation channel!. ICICI Bank is good as long as everything is fine, If there is any issue, you will go Mad!
    Dear Sir/Madam

I am Bhoopesh SIngh from Noida. I want to request to you for solving my problem that I recharged my mobile no: 9910826429 to Rs 290/- top-up from ICICI Bank (a/c no 02501517626) on dated 28.1.2013 but I have not received sms for recharge or any amount but this amount is detected my A/c.

pls My Problam soult out. Yes/No
  • edited March 2013
    Dear Sir, I Mr SAUD IQBAL QURESHI AS A DISTRIBUTOR OF THE SMART SHOP WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I STAY IN GOVANDI AFTER COLLECTING PAYMENT FROM COMPANY RETAILOR I GO TO ICICI BANK TO CHEMBUR STATION NEAR TO MY HOUSE & OFFICE. AS THIS COMPANY HOLDING CURRENT ACCOUNT AS WE GO TO DEPOSIT THE PAYMENT THEY ALL WAYS MAKES PROBLEM COME AFTER 02:00 PM,03:00 PM,05:00 PM,06:00 PM AND SOME TIME THEY DONT TAKE PAYMENT WHEN WE ARE IN TIME BEFORE THE BANK CLOSING TIME. I WANT TO REQUEST YOU SIR TO SOLVE MY CASH DEPOSIT PROBLEM THEY ALWAYS SAY OPEN CURRENT ACCOUNT OPEN NEW A/C IN YOUR ICICI BANK. WHAT IS THE NEED OF ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHEN COMPANY ACCOUNT IS THERE MY MOBILE NO IS: 9892424156, 9892417652 COMPANY ACCOUNT 027605003985 HERMES I TICKET PVT LTD. NOW AGAIN I REQUEST YOU SIR PLEASE INFORM YOUR CHEMBUR BANK STAFF NO TO DO SO, DO GOOD SERVICES TO ICICI COSTOMBER

THANKING YOU
    AS A COSTOMBER
    SAUD IQBAL QURESHI
    Hi ,

This is really absurd and ridiculous for so called India's largest bank with state of the art banking system to hold my property documents even though on receiving full payment on my home loan.

Please let me know in YES or NO instead beating about the bush whether you intent to return the document or not, because either ways you need to return the money or the documents as it is a loan takeover.

My loan account number is LBMUM00001823141

Mohsin
    Dear Sir/Mam.

I am your customer from last 3 years.and I have already used internet banking.from some years. Now i want to use i mobile banking on my andriod mobile.
    Regarding this i have visited 5 days before your near by icici bank(Mall Road Amritsar) and call customer care also. but till today my i am unable to use my imobile banking.from both side bank employee and customer care get no response. Now i am facing very difficult to use this facilty .

Nothing happen if you ignore my complaint, but in future it will ruin my faith and your bank repution.

Himanshu Sharma
    A/C No. 006601535980
    Bank Name: ICICI Bank mall road Amritsar.
    Amritsar
    Punjab.
  • edited March 2013
    My name is Sanjay & my a/c no. is 071301504219 and I download the Icici bank application iMobile but when I try to activate that my balance has deducted from my phone account but it does not activate and I tryd to activate that application from last one year but it does not activate anymore.plz take needful action to solve my problem

Regard :

Sanjay Kumar
  • edited March 2013
    complaint against ICICI bank without reason debit my savings account no.102101000603,name R.Dhanapal 7th march Rs.5.39,11th march Rs,365.17,13th march 393.17,16th march Rs.280.90.Please waive this amount which bank debit my s/b a/c.All nationalize and private bank had customer Toll Free Number, but ICICI bank will not had any toll free number.
  • edited March 2013

I had applied for a personal Loan in ICIC Bank, Kolkata. During the application process itself, I had clearly mentioned that I wanted to make it a private affair so that all the related paper as well as telephonic correspondance and communication of any sort is solely done at my office address and contact number provided. However, none of the concerns were respected and a bank professional went up to my residence for verification and collected some personal numbers of my family members . The loan got disbursed but since then all the telephonic communications were done in the family members contact number collected and none of them even have called up in my contact number which was provided during the application time. I spoke to the customer care multiple times and requested them to lodge my complaint and provide me the SR but nthing happened. Then, I also emailed my relation manager Mr.Abhishek Dutta multiple times for this resolution but he didn't even bothered to reply back. I had also called up his supervisor, Mr.Shankar but he too didn't come up with any resolution. In such a scenario, its terrible to figure out ways how this be stopped so that as per the request all rhe related communications and correspondance are done in my office address and contact number provided in the application form. Am highly and utterly disappointed with ICICI and the highly laid back professionals inclding the extent of dis respect they can show to their customer which was convincing enough not to choose it ever for the second time for any time of banking related services or products.

Thanks and regards,
    -Rumpa panja
    9874191378
    Hi sir,

My name is shyam gupta, i am more than one year old customer of icici bank my a/c no is 157801511045.
    and last month without my permission bank deducted my 440 rs for demat a/c activation when i called to customer care to know the reason then one of higher authority said that it is mandate to open Demat a/c with saving a/c
    but when i opened my zero balance salary saving a/c that time as per icici bank's agents, this is a feature that u can avail free of cost but in future if u need it then have to activate it by visiting nearest branch or online.
    but i have not activated it and my balance get deducted and also not getting appropriate resolution thru customer care

so i request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Shyam Gupta
    shyamgupta.delhi@gmail.com
  • edited April 2013
    my name is rajab ali. my account is high court road branch of icici bank. i submit the mobile number updation form at 2 week ago(date 19 march). till a date my number is not updated. so i can not use internet banking for without registered mobile number. i went the branch at 2 ot 3 times but they can not give satisfied answer. they always told that wait it. i submited xerox copy of my pan card, driving licence and votar id card also but i cant understand that how much i wait it.
    kindly solve my problem. and start the mobile updation.
    Thanking you.
    Rajab ali ansari
    A/c no. 683101176947
    customer id:- b413594496
  • edited April 2013
    Sir through my credit card (no.4629864362168009) an international transaction Ref. No.24692163082000930418900 was made with M/s Google *Go Daddy for Rs.565.82 on 23.03.13. This was purely a fake transaction which was not done by me. On the same day I have made a complaint with ICICI (Ref. is SR262746197). I regret to to say that till date no action was taken by the bank though 10 days of my complaint. I request the authorities of the bank to look into the issue and cancel the transaction and not to charge the amount to me.

Sunder Raj
    sunderrajcd@yahoo.in
  • edited April 2013
    My mobile number is registered with ICICI Bank since 2.5 years. And all of a sudden I have stopped receieving transactions messages. I also checked with my servise provider but it is not stopped by them

The customer care executives are not ready to repond and take any action.
    Subject: Housing loan application No 777-9238968
    From: "Devender Rathore"<dk_rathore09@rediffmail.com> Thu, 4 Apr '13 11:02p
    To: "customer.care@icicibank.com"<customer.care@icicibank.com>
    Show full Headers | View blocked images
    Concern,
    We had purchased a plot H-033 under Country Crown at Jaypee Sports City(JPSIL), Yamuna Express Way, Greater Noida , from a property dealer cum financier in resale who had purchased the same from Mr. Akhtar Rasool (original allotee) and got registered the plot directly in our favour from Mr. Rasool. We had made all payments to JPSIL by using our all means and efforts and a final payment of Rs 648875/- is to be made.

We had applied for a housing loan with your bank during the month of Jan 2013 thru your representative Mr. Amit Pingolia. Although we did not want the loan for more than the required money but were suggested to get financed the earlier payments made to JPSIL as there is provision with your bank due to same reason we were told to apply for a loan of Rs1700000/- We were isued a letter 8743918 dated 05.02.2013 signed by Mr. Mohit Singh, Br. Credit Manager wherein we were directed to contact Mr. Ankur Agarwal, Br. Sales Manager of Sector-50 Noida Br. Your representative Mr Amit told us that although you have been sanctioned a loan of Rs 1700000/- but Rs 1100000/- will be disbursed towards balance payment and earlier payments. He also obtained our signature on loan agreement and some other papers for a loan of Rs 1100000/- along with paper pertaining to Mortgage formalities in your banks favor on 07.02.2013. The JPSIL took nearly one month to complete the formalities as our property was under cancellation as we could not made our earlier payments in time and handed over the documents to Mr. Sumit (your another representative) on our behalf nearly 15.03.2013

We were under pressure from JPSIL to make the balance payment as they had already put our plot under cancellation and hence, contacted to Mr. Amit to get the loan released who informed that Mr. Ankur Agarwal has refused to disburse to disbursed the loan of Rs11 lacs as there was not even a single proof of making the payment to Mr. Akhtar Rasool, the original allotee. We were advised to meet personally Mr. Ankur Agawal. We visited your Sec-50 Br. Noida and met Mr.Ankur Agarwal on 22.03.2013 and let him know our all problem and also requested to disburse full amount ie 11 lacs but he did not agree and said since you have not made any payment to original allotee, you will not be refinanced your earlier payments so we requested him to release Rs6,50 lacs for which he agreed and told us to send Mr. Amit. Mr. Amit met him and assured us for release of loan.

After expiring nearly 10 days on 31.3.2013 we contacted Mr. Amit over his phone but did not attend so we made the phone call from some other phone on 1.4.2013 which he attended and told us Mr. Ankur has refused to disburse any amount of loan.

We want to know the following things.
    1. Why we were sanctioned a loan of Rs17 lacs when we were in need of Rs6.50 lacs?
    2. We were told to disburse Rs11 lacs against final payment of Rs6.50 lacs and earlier payments Rs4.50 lacs, now why the entire loan has been refused to disburse and why your bank did not go through our all documents during the process of loan and we have been refused at the last juncture of the transaction?
    3. Why the loan has been refused even after a positive response of Mr. Ankur Agarwal in our personal visit?
    4. Why we were not informed about the refusal of loan and all this we came to know after putting our efforts?
    5. Why our property was got mortgaged in your banks favour when we were not eligible for the loan and why the same was not checked during the period of last 3 months?
    6, Why processing charges were collected from us when no loan was to disbuse?

It is not at all appreciable the way of functioning of icici bank officials who does not care of their client even after agree with their problems but take the shadow of bank schemes and its procedures to avoid any work which is not as per their desire. We may be compensated the amount of interest to be lavied by JPSIL from the month of Jan to till date of your finalizing the matter and the harassment faced by us to avoid any further proceeding by us on your cost and expenses.
    DK RATHORE
    RAJESHWARI RATHORE
    M-9811203406
  • edited April 2013
    I am said to open sb a/c by depositing 2 lacs, I will get extra benefits in every way.
    But my a/c was opened by effect of 1 lac depositing. Fore that, I complaints branch
    head but he didn't give me any justify still today.
    Dear Sir/Medam
    I Am Om Prakash Fangala From Jaipur.I Had Withdrawal Money RS/900 On 24-4-2013 From SBI Bank ATM NRI Branch Gopal Bari Ajmeri Puliya Jaipur RS/900 Rupese Deducted In My Account But Money Did Not Received From SBI ATM After Call Your Customer Care They Give Me A Compliant Number Number Is SR266464555 And Say That Your Money Will Transfer In Your A/C Within 7 Days But Till Date Now Money Did Not Come In A/C,My A/C Number Is 055001508579 Please Do need Full