maxx mobile service center complaint

edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
I Kishor Sarode purchased Maxx Mobile 2020 IMEI no. 356128040782699 on 04-02-2012. from that only 7-8 days i use my mobile than it will get problems with the display. I given for repairing 2-3 times to the Maxx Customer Service Centre (SKYLARK ASSCIATION, Kalyan) but every time after next day same problem arrived that is because either they do not repair my mobile and give me back as it is or the technician don`t able to repair. Finally I go to Skylark Association with anger hence they submit my mobile on 24-03-2012 by saying that we send back to the company, but since then there is no news of my mobile it is more that 45 days to submit the mobile. Every time the Skylark person says that it is in company and they don`t send till now. Then I contact to Mr. Dinesh (Service Manager, Maxx Mobile, Kalyan Section) on 20-04-2012, he say that the mobile is ready and i can get it tomorrow but that tomorrow never comes from 15 days. I call to Mr. Dinesh every day he say Tomorrow i give you the mobile. I am mentally very depressed due to this attitude of the Maxx Mobile Customer Service Person. My time and money is wasting to for the mobile recovery. And Now i decided to get my money back i don`t want that mobile; Please help me to get my money back.
If I cannot get my money back within 7 days I am planning to submit the Police Complaint against the Maxx Mobile, Mr. Dinesh and Skylark Association.
Kishor Sarode

Comments

• edited May 2012
    hi i am manish i purchased mxx msd7 play & my mobile does not connects to the my sync.so please tell me a solution for this. thanks
  • vivekkumarmishravivekkumarmishra Junior Member
    edited May 2012

Dear sir ,
    This is my several reminder t
    o Maxx mobile pvt. ltd.that I have launch the
    complain ID-80-41022-9. this is my first complain Id.

When talk with costomer care of maxx mobile then he told that there was no record
    And again I made a request and complain ID was given BG BEST 41040-6 Dated on

color : black & chrome
    M_IMEI : 357588040512462
    S_IMEI :

Plz doneed full Work i was under loss of 1 lakh Rupees from 9/04/2012 till date
    for Deposit my handset to Maxxcare.

VIVEK KUMAR MISHRA
    C/O MUNDRAWATI NEKETAN
    SHAJANAND COLONY ,
    BHAGWANPUR , MUZAFFARPUR,
    BIHAR
    PIN CODE - 842001
    MOBILE NO.- 9471271839
  • edited July 2012
    on 14/06/2012 I had lodged the complaint wuth local service Centre of Maxx mobile at Raipur as the battery was not gettibg cahrged the phone was deposited with a promoise to be delivered with in a week time but to my utter surprise till date it with them on enquiry I weas informed that same has been despatched but due to fault of courier same delivered at wrong place .my rquest is that if after paying mony such worst are the services of MAXX mobile what is the use of purchasing this .my email ID is dikshit_r@rediffmail.com

R.K.Dikshit
    Mob.No.9424412101
  • edited March 2013
    maxx mobile nut working Model Mx 412 i am service complaint tow time send your service complaint nut solve
  • edited June 2013
    R / Sir,

It is to intimate to you that I have purchased the MAXX mobile of model number MAX 111 on dated 14/07/2011 from M/s.Balajee Communication, Baldeobagh Chouk Jabalpur, M.P.

The mobile was not functioning from the beginning. I was complained to the shop keeper and he advised me to give in the service center, and I was given in the service center. The mobile got repaired after at least 15 days of time, as I have gone to the service center once in three days, but even though it was not worked as the calls are not unable to make from the mobile. It was hanged and busy tone is getting in the mobile. Again I had given in the service center and the mobile was repaired after one month. Again the same mistake in the mobile and unable repaired. At least four times the mobile set was given for the repair of the mobile, but it was not repaired and the date of warranty also expired. The service center not accepted in the warranty period.
    Therefore, I have gone to the shop where I was purchased, and tell the whole story. He asked me to repair from the shop that repaired the different mobiles, but it was not repaired and returns the mobile. I was totally disturbed.
    Therefore, I request to you kindly look into the matter and do the needful or advise me for replace of the mobile please. I am expecting your favorable reply at the earliest please.

Thanking You Sir,

Yours faithfully

( Smt.Asha0
    Jabalpur
  • edited November 2013
    R / Sir,

It is to intimate to you that I have purchased the MAXX mobile of model number MAX 111 on dated 14/07/2013 from M/s.Balajee Communication, Baldeobagh Chouk Jabalpur, M.P.

Thanking You Sir,
    sameer hadse
    Yours faithfully
  • edited July 2014
    I have submit the maxx mobile under warrenty peried to the maxx service station on 09-jun-2014 for nor normal repairing, defauld in display, job sheet no is - ro/pms/1415/0007935,
    he told me that it will done in 15 days, but till date thets not done
    when call on his number he arguve with me

agency name is- pratham services
    address- sai regency, shop no f27, ravinagar square, nagpur 440010
    tel no - 0712-6603300

my name - shakti gupta
    mo no - 9689937447
    i have submit the maxx mobile under warranty then complaint has dead problem my name kajol pawar but i phone received name is vandana datta pawar .
    i complaint the kalyan service center the date 26-07-2014she is waiting then 2 monts but not responsethe day to day..
    ples my letter to action and my phone the return

phn collect shop add: