reliance netconnect customer care complaint

edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous

dear sir/madam,

i,gopal mishra,mob. no.-7827693934, want to lodge a complaint against reliance gsm services and customer care executives.

On 07-04-2012,56rs sms recharge from my mobile.i tried a lot to contact with customer care but no t connected my call.
they were not responding my call& deduct my balance also ,i was recharged balance 50rs on 10-04-2012 they deduct 9.30p
After many trials,i could contact with customer care and told them to refund my bal.but not connect my call.
please consider on my complaint...

Comments

• R_COMcare6R_COMcare6 Senior Member
    edited May 2012

• R_COMcare6R_COMcare6 Senior Member
    edited May 2012

• edited June 2012
    Dear Relaince Net +

I am working with the following No. 9391897350 from last one year. From one week I my not getting the connectivity.
    please lookinto the same and answer immediately

Syed Mohammed Rafiq smdrafiq2011@gmail.com
  • edited July 2012
    my reliance net connect is not working last 3 days.

sapna gautam
    email - sapnagautam5@gmail.com
    dear sir.

iam A.gopal using reliance net for the past 6 months , my unit no is 9347452170 , resident of jiyaguda , karwan area ,hyderabad,all the time red indication fliker on the reliance usb unit, and net become slow , gave a complaint at call center also but in vain , if the same thing contiue , iam planning to switch over to bsnl or any other services , and service found to be poor. my cell not is 9246530910, my email id is globalcommunicationsystem@gmail.com . please look into the matter early
  • edited July 2012
    Made the payment of Reliance Netconnect for June on 9th July 2012. There were speed issues so called customer care on 13th July. The Customer Care Executive named Shoaib said that the payment's not been made so the speed is slow. Told him that the payment's been made long back through netbanking. He registered the complaint and said that the same shall be sorted in 3 working days - the complaint number being 183127300. on 15th July again I get a call from customer care to make the payment. Told the customer care executive - a lady this time- that the payment's been made long back. she asked me to forward the screen shot for the same which i forwarded.

Its high time that the issue gets sorted. Its a prepaid account and this kind of treatment from Reliance is unacceptable and mismanagement of such extent from such company is hilarious. I hope that now atleast the customer care executives are able to sort this out

Best Regards
  • edited July 2012

My Reliance net Connect - 09376943079 ...Service was blocked due to non submission of doc, but the required was submitted as on 12 July 2012.
    At that time of submission of doc , communication was made that the service willbe resumed in next 24 hrs. i.e 13 july evening.
    I have confirmed as on 13 July evening , the communicationw as same that service will be restored in next 24 hrs. The same commnication of 24 hrs continues till today as well. Today as on 17 july same communication that serive will be resumed in 24 hrs gas been done.
    Regardsind same spoked to -180030005555 but the person there also seems to be helpless, reverted with wording ' make vsist there and make me tllak to the person there.
    Shocked to know that the costumer care has no NO of thier center too asking help from my side to provide no or vist there and make reliance person make to talk to costumer care..

Then after i have visisted to voda , idea , dococmo offices , they told that they resume services same day in such cases, then why in reliance take so much lomg time..

If u can make visit to center u can see the feedback note book and feel ashamed of hieghts of costumer satisfaction.

• M. KirubanithyM. Kirubanithy Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    Dear Sir, We have got Reliance Net Connection 3.1 MB from 7-7-12 through BEST SOLUTION Ayanavaram Chennai 23 vide Cash bill no. 1189 for 3 months. 1) So for we didn't get McAfee Anti-Virus offer as they promised. 2) The speed of net connection is very slow.3) Frequent disturbance in connection. I therefore request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest.
  • R_COMcare1R_COMcare1 Senior Member
    edited July 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member

RESPECTED :- Sir/MISS,

Sir I have taken data card from Reliance World JP nagar one year back .Initially the speed was good and i dint face much problems but now the speed is very slow so i went to center to get the issue resolved.They took extra 10 rs each time when i went to recharge just because i told them to check and correct the speed but still i am facing same issue.I have given a written complaint too.They told within 24 hrs i will receive a call regarding this speed problem.I dint get any call till now even after going to the center several times.I am regretting now for taking reliance connection as the service in this center is very poor .

I will be grateful if some action is taken to solve my issue as soon as possible.

These are the details given for taking the connection by my father:

Name:- vishwanath hadimani
    Email:- adimani@gmail.comvch
    Mobile number:-09404689199 OR 9449922808
    USB modem number:-7483256473

I have taken net connection from the address mentioned below:

RELIANCE WORLD CENTER ADDRESS:-Archana arcade,no.1105,

My net speed is :- 110kbps
    Actual speed is :- 3.1Mbps
  • R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member

• edited August 2012
    we have a HSD data card n.9377255617 from 25/11/2011, we have problem for data card, data card made by ZTE model no.AC2737. we are make complane to you on 1/8/2012,14/8/2012,16/8/12, the service provider are not repaire data card. they said we are only sold data card,not repaire.that this problem we talk with your company. but not solution problem.
    your service provider name and add.is below as your sms.
    Adonis electronics p.ltd.
    7/8 and 9A mirabika complex.nr civil hopital,opp.gandhi bagh, SURAT.
    please solution of our problem as early. we are 2-3 rouned this service provider but not repair.
    MURLIWALA DYEING AND PRINTING MILLS P.LTD.
    423 GIDC,PANDESARA,SURAT,(GUJ)
    REG.MOBILE NO. 9328748085.
  • edited August 2012
    Dear Sir/Madam
    My name is Shambhurao, having reliance netconnect + 9326198780 since last year. I had requested for disconnection on 20 July 2012, via service request 183543854 . I was assured of suspension of card and hence disconnection as I had already pais dues as on 20 July i.e. previously generated bill. I was told I would receive a final bill on my billing date (26 july) . When I got the bill it showed me charge for entire month including days past 20th of july. Also late payment charge was applied for which I dont have any clue. Upon calling customer care they suggested they can`t do any thing regarding billing, hence i persued complaint using email address netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com. ... I never got any satisfactory reply on why i was overcharged on bill. I had query on billing on later suddenly a new bill appeared on my eamil suggesting more late payment fee`s. I don`t ave issues paying legitimate bill, however it doesn`t make sense to pay bill because of false information passed to customer or for that matter lack of knowledge with CSR persons. A common approach ``pooch ke batata hu` seems very familiar with reliance call center.

Attaching communication here ..

Dear Shambhurao,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 29, 2012 for your Reliance Netconnect+ number 9326198780 regarding billing and termination of services.

As per the Service request ID 185633305, you used the services till 25.7.2012. Hence request you to clear the outstanding amount of Rs.1042.4/- by visiting the nearest Reliance Mobile Store.

Hence, unable to process your request for termination.

The list of Reliance Mobile Stores has been attached herewith for your reference.

Pooja Kulkarni
    Officer - Customer Care
    Reliance Communications Limited

Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 09:31 AM
    To: Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com (Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com)
    Subject: RE: Re: RE: Fwd: Your Reliance E-Bill forthemonthJul'12 of the Service Number 9326198780

Any update ?

On Aug 24, 2012 1:28 AM, "Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com" <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com> wrote:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated. August 21st 2012 for your Reliance Netconnect+ number 9326198780 regarding termination of service and billing issue.

Your complaint for service termination and billing issue already registered vide Service request ID 185633305 (On 08/23/2012 at 01:32:58) AM and the same would be resolved with in 5 days from the time request has been logged.

Santosh Bhalerao
    Officer Customer Care
    Reliance Communications Limited.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:09 AM
    To: Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com (Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com)
    Subject: Re: RE: Fwd: Your Reliance E-Bill for themonthJul'12 of the Service Number 9326198780

Please refer to my email on 22 Aug and 14 August. I have clearly mentioned having issues with bill amount. How can you expect me to pay off bill without resolving my concern?

Is there something lacking in your understanding or my explaination ? Reliance Netconnect+ number 9326198780 regarding termination of service, request was raised on 20 july and hence I would not pay anything for days post 20 july. Expect you to rectify billing issues and prompt reply.

Shambhurao

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:53 AM, Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com> wrote:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated. August 21st, 2012 for your Reliance Netconnect+ number 9326198780 regarding termination of service.

As the details checked and verified in our records there is an outstanding amount of Rs, 942.4/- which is reflecting towards your account, we request you to clear the same.

Your request has been registered vide Service request ID 185633305 on 08/23/2012 at 01:32:58 AM and the same would be resolved with in 05 days from the time request has been logged.

Mahesh Volanki
    Officer Customer Care
    Reliance Communications Limited.

Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:14 AM
    To: Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com (Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com)
    Subject: RE: Fwd: Your Reliance E-Bill for the monthJul'12 of the Service Number 9326198780

Hii

Can you go through my email again ? I had paid outstanding as on 20 july .. That is bill generated previously n had asked for disconnection via request number 183543854 .. Can you verify its right process to follow disconnection ? If not why i wasn't told abt this while placing request.. I have problem paying for those seven says once i had placed disconnection request...

Dont understand y you want to place request again ?

On Aug 19, 2012 1:39 AM, "Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com" <Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com> wrote:
    Dear Mr. Shambhurao,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 17, 2012 for your Reliance Netconnect+ number 9326198780 regarding service termination and billing issue.

As per the details checked in the system, the services of your number are suspended due to non-payment of Rs. 942.40/- is billed and overdue. Please revert for the termination once payment done.

In continuation to your e-mail regarding late payment charges, kindly note that you have been charged correctly as you have done the payment after due date. Kindly note that any payment received after due date would attract a late fee of 2.5% or Rs.100/- whichever is higher, on the outstanding amount.

Hence, we request you to visit nearest Reliance Mobile Store and clear the outstanding in order to avoid any billing dispute.

We request you to refer below link for address details of Reliance Stores:

Yours regards,

Rajendra Karanjkar
    Officer - Customer Care
    Reliance Communications Limited

Date: Friday, August 17, 2012 06:05 PM
    To: netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com (netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com); datacard.support@relianceada.com (datacard.support@relianceada.com); rcomappellateauthority.mh@relianceada.com" (rcom.ccmteam@relianceebill.com)
    Subject: Fwd: Your Reliance E-Bill for the month Jul'12 of the Service Number 9326198780

Any update ?

On Aug 14, 2012 10:15 AM, <shambhuraoshivajiraoranesardesai@hsbc.co.in> wrote:
    Dear Customer care

Received below bill on my email address for reliance data card which is closed since 20 July. The billing seems unnecessary for a period of 7 days starting closure on 20 July.

183543854 was the reference given during closing/terminating data card. Also I am not sure why late payment charges are levied on me ..

Every time I had called call center they try hard to keep the connection live giving plans like free data for three months etc. such plan was offered on March 2012 after just one bill ( with zero charges) it started billing me full amount again.

Pls put an end to this irritating communication let me know how much I need to pay once and all.

Shambhurao
  • edited September 2012
    I am not getting full coverage in my area..........
    sir
    i have paid the amout on 5th this month but yesterday they massage me that i had used the limit so my device is very slow cant use it so kindly do me the needful
  • edited October 2012

I am Narayanan. My Mobile Number is 9150597436/9150511697. My native is uthukottai in Thiruvallur district. I came to chennai before 6 months for job purpose. currently i dont have ration card or voter id with current address for proof

I bought 2 net connection only on 02nd of October. But not working from past 4 days.When we gave a call to customer service they said address proof is not provided. but we had submitted voter card and ration card xerox of my native address and updated current address in the application form. A person from verification department came here and verified our current address and confirmed the details. He said Ok with the address proofs.

when we asked for resolution from customer care we heard different answers from different persons. No proper reply or no one showed proper way to resolve my query. Feel bad and unhappy for being an reliance customer.

hope i will get exact resolution from you and it will be resolved.

My data cards MDM numbers are

1. 9380515125

2. 9380514964
  • edited October 2012
    Sir, i am purchased RELIANCE data modem in month of september and am used only one month from the next month means for past three weeks i having problem in my Reliance USB data modem. so, i complained in customer care but their response was so bad. They didnt give proper information also. Even the retailer outlet people also not atten my call. the network coverage was also not good..please consider my complainy as soon as possible...........

MY mobile num: 9791110852

MY mobile num: 9791110852... Data modem number:9381806059..NAME S.Ram Prasath
  • edited October 2012

I had recharged the reliance net connect number 9341443278 for my friend who has this reliance number (Suresh Kumar) through Just recharge it.com on 9th Oct 2012 using my citibank (net banking). The amount was debited from my bank account, but the third party website (just recharge it.com)is stating that they have recharged successfully, the amount was not recharged to the reliance net connect and I called the reliance customer care several teims, but they are denying that they didn't receive any amount from third party website.
    My bank is confirming that they have already given the amount to the vendor. I dont know where my amount has gone, neither the recharge happended nor the amount is reversed to my account.

I request you to please help me to get my amount back from these ruthless people.
    Below is the conversation for your reference.

Thanking you in advance

v_ione@yahoo.com

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"vanitha rao" <v_ione@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts
    To: customercare@relianceada.comCc: v_ione@yahoo.com

Hello Reliance care,

I had recharged the reliance net connect through just recharge it.com for Rs.1200 on 9th October 2012 for the the reliance net connect number 9341443278 which is in the name of Suresh Kumar Tadepalli.

However, the recharge did not happen from reliance end, but the amount from my citi bank account and just recharge it.com has confirmed that the recharge was successful.

I had several discussions in this regards through reliance customer care, but no effort. You are denying that you have not received such amount, my bank people say that the recharge was successful and the just recharge it.com people have confirmed that the recharge was successful to reliance net connect. Where my amount has gone, as it was neither recharged nor the transaction has been reversed to credit my account.

Below is the conversation that i had with just recharge it.com with the order number below.

JustRechargeIt Order No RL00005683101 :: Order Successful

If i dont get proper response from reliance, i will have to take this up to next level with all the conversation that i have recorded.

Please recharge the reliance account with 1200 that i have spent through my bank account confirmation or credit back the same to my account by reversing the transaction.

I will require a quick response on this.

--- On Mon, 15/10/12, Helpdesk <helpdesk@justrechargeit.com> wrote:
    From: Helpdesk <helpdesk@justrechargeit.com>
    Subject: Fw: JustRechargeIt Order No RL00005683101 :: Order Successful
    To: v_ione@yahoo.com
    Cc: helpdesk@justrechargeit.com
    Date: Monday, 15 October, 2012, 11:50 AM

Thank you for contacting JustRechargeIt.com

As per the confirmation from our service provider your transaction is successful, We request you to kindly contact your service provider on the customer support lines for details. Please provide this operator transaction id for reference:

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to revert back.

Best Regards

From: vanitha rao<mailto:v_ione@yahoo.com>
    To: mailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com
    Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 3:44 PM
    Subject: RE: JustRechargeIt Order No RL00005683101 :: Order Successful

I have not received any reply from Just Recharge it.com. I called my bank and they provided me the payment voucher number and trace number as mentioned below.

Reliance connect service provider have stated that they have not received such an amount of 1200 and also they do not have such a plan with them.

If you are stating that you have transferred the amount to the Reliance provider, how come that nobody has received the amount, but the amount is deducted from my bank account.

Handle this case with high priority and refund my amount ASAP. I have seen that you do not have any customer service toll free/telephone number provided on your website other than email id.

If i do not receive anyresponse, i will have to take further actions.

Vanitha

--- On Thu, 11/10/12, vanitha rao <v_ione@yahoo.com<mailto:v_ione@yahoo.com<mailto:v_ione@yahoo.com%3cmailto:v_ione@yahoo.com>>> wrote:

From: vanitha rao <v_ione@yahoo.com<mailto:v_ione@yahoo.com<mailto:v_ione@yahoo.com%3cmailto:v_ione@yahoo.com>>>
    To: [email]helpdesk@justrechargeit.com<mailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com<
    Cc: [/email][email]v_ione@yahoo.com<mailto:v_ione@yahoo.com
    Date: Thursday, 11 October, 2012, 8:17 PM

I inquired with the Reliance service provider and they have informed that they do not have any plans for Rs.1200 and have not credited the net connect account.

Please make arrangements to refund my amount to my account. I have inquired the details with citi bank where i hold the account and they have given me the trace number 283439 and payment voucher number is 5602293727031210 to process the refund.

Please refund my amount of 1200 to my bank account immediately.

Thanks for your quick response. Please provide your customer care number to contact you.

Vanitha

--- On Tue, 9/10/12, HelpDesk Justrecharge <helpdesk@justrechargeit.com<mailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com<mailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com%3cmailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com>>> wrote:

From: HelpDesk Justrecharge <helpdesk@justrechargeit.com<mailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com<mailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com%3cmailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com>>>
    To: "'vanitha rao'" <v_ione@yahoo.com
    Cc: [/email][email]helpdesk@justrechargeit.com<mailto:helpdesk@justrechargeit.com
    Date: Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, 3:18 PM

Dear Vanitha,

As per the confirmation from our service provider your transaction is successful, we request you to check the balance again or contact your service provider on the customer support lines for details.

We request you to kindly get in touch with your respective service provider and provide them the operator transaction id for reference: 6087434319 so that they will be able to find out what plans and benefits you have received against this recharge.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to revert. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Warm Regards

From: vanitha rao [mailto:v_ione@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:09 PM
    To: [/email][email]helpdesk@justrechargeit.com
    Subject: RE: JustRechargeIt Order No RL00005683101 :: Order Successful

Thanks for your quick response.

I inquired with the Reliance service provider (customer care). They said that do not have a plan for 1200 and hence this will not be recharged to the net connect account. Also, they informed that the refund process will be done for this within 3 days time.

Please make sure that you co-ordinate with them and refund my money back at the earliest.

Thanks for understanding.

Vanitha.

--- On Tue, 9/10/12

From: HelpDesk Justrecharge <helpdesk@justrechargeit.com
    To: "'vanitha rao'" <v_ione@yahoo.com
    Date: Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, 2:09 PM

Dear Vanitha,

Thank you for getting in touch with JustRechargeIt.com

As per our record you have got the successful Top-up/Recharge on your (Reliance NetConnect+) Data Card number (9341443278). We request you to check the balance again or contact your service provider on the customer support lines for details. Please provide this operator transaction id for reference: 6087434319.

Warm Regards

From: vanitha rao [mailto:v_ione@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:00 PM
    To: [/email][email]helpdesk@justrechargeit.com
    Cc: [/email][email]v_ione@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: JustRechargeIt Order No RL00005683101 :: Order Successful

I recharged 1200 for reliance net connect number 9341443278 today morning, I got a message successful recharge.

But the net is not working, i called the reliance customer care and they said that they dont have a plan for 1200 and they have not received the amount.

I request you to cancel this transaction and refund back my money to my citibank account.

Transaction details as mentioned below for your reference.

Please fix this at the earliest.

--- On Tue, 9/10/12,

From: [/email][email]orders@justrechargeit.com
    Subject: JustRechargeIt Order No RL00005683101 :: Order Successful
    To: [/email][email]v_ione@yahoo.com
    Date: Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, 10:02 AM

Dear Vanitha,

Thank you for using JustRechargeIt.com.

Your recharge is successful. Kindly take a note of the following details:

Mobile No. / Subscriber ID / Data Card Mobile #

Purchased value (MRP)

1200.00

Date

09/10/2012

Thank you once again for choosing JustRechargeIt.com, the Simple & Secure 24 x 7 Recharge Service!

Please note that this transaction was done by your Citibank Bank Account Online Net Banking. In the eventuality of a chargeback or fraud notification by the bank, this mobile/DTH/Data Card number recharged by you and your account details will be reported to the cyber crime branch by us and our partner telco, DTH and Data card companies and all such numbers recharged will be traced/ tracked and guilty persons prosecuted by law.

JustRechargeIt.com considers fraud a direct and serious threat to its business profitability. We are also very serious about the security of your information and will take every measure to safeguard your interests.

Warm Regards,

JustRechargeIt Support Team[/email]
  • edited November 2012
    Dear sir i have purchased & useing your Reliance net connect modem no 9353003271
    now it was suspended why recently i have recharged Rs 111/ but it was not working
    it is so much trouble to us pl activate to your customer
    yours faithfully
    Gaddeppa sub post master
    modem no.9353003271
  • R_COMcare8R_COMcare8 Senior Member
    edited November 2012

MY mobile num: 9791110852... Data modem number:9381806059..NAME S.Ram Prasath

RCom Care
  • edited November 2012
    I have paid full and final amount towards Reliance Net connect in the year of 2010 and taken receipt that 'No Dues on the Receipt'. I am getting calls from 8586078775. This call is very disturbing me alot for the last 2 years. We have contacted Reliance Customer Care and they informed me that we will not get any call from 8586078775 still we are getting.
    R_COMcare6 wrote: »

since last one year i have not received any bill on by E mail Address (dg_shrotri@rediffmail.com)
    Complaint is that I have paid Rs.782.58 on 14/11/12 and within 15 days i have received new bill of Rs.660 Pls enquir about it. Than u.
    Dear All,

My data card No is-9382663078, my data card is very slow speed. The network is is very poor. When i called to the customer care service they said after used 5GB, we will reduce the speed limit. Its like 1.4mbps. But its waste for me. It will open even a single page. I'm really disappointed with this network. Kindly do the needful. If you asking the rating means, i will give them 1 out of 10. My mail ID is - syed.raja88@hotmail.com
    Unable to understand ..

What you man by termination and suspensions.

How can you charge some one for not providing the service.

Pls revert to us for the reasons of services suspension when advance was paid for three months.

Pls share the details of providing the un interrupted services for the advance paid.

What we were informed by your people was for the first three months we need no pay in advance and post that we can continue the service provided we like it.

In the present instance the first three months service was interrupted by you for no reason and when we contacted with the details this was activated and again reinstated.

Pls share the details of the dates service suspended as per your records. As per our records we are unable to access the services for the last two months plus.

Will not pay a single pie for time when the service was suspended.

Will forced to go consumer forum if this continues and this will a public interest litigation as I understand that you people have been harassing others also like this.

Discontinuation request was told to all your tele callers.
    Hello Sir/ Madam,
    My name Sadhan kumar Barman and my reliance MDN no. is 7803821127. I bought a reliance net connect 7.2 Mbps with a rs 800/- plan of 5gb 3g rest 2g unlimited for 90 days. But from the first day the dongle doesn't work properly and the data plan also only gives 2g unlimited and not the 5gb 3gb. When called to the customer care they said that the dongle is working like due to some technical problem and use it like that only. The complaint about 5gb 3g was also not considered said that we already used it but we didn't actually get the 3g speed.
    Kindly, file the complaints regarding the same. My email id is sadhankumar59@yahoo.com.
  • edited January 2013
    we had bought this data cord last month but still we didn't got the mc afee antivirus .we even went to the website but nothing happened.
    Dear service center
    i have purchased a netconnect+ dongle , in last week i have recharged 155/rs existing 4gb balance offer , but at this time before i can"t conect netconect+ mode it only works highspeed 1x mode for it too bad ,and i told this to your c care team they told its a account related problem wait for20 hrs but icant solve the problem this time they told me again wait 48 hrs what ican do as a customer pls solve immiediately ,

my device no 9388760566 kerala
    mail to me' stintovarghese@gmail.com
    dear sir.
    my no- 8799061049

i m reguler user of reliance netconnect+ pripaid since about six month.
    recently i recharge my net by rs 800.00 about 10 days before for
    a month validity.

but from 5/01/12 my net was not connected. then i called custmer
    care and they told me to terminate my no. on the basis of not update my
    id. while i had give my id and a photo while i purchase it.

after this, again i gave my id and a photo to reliance care. but they said
    that after termination of no. it will not renew. i suffer a lot with my work by
    this prblm.

kindly take action and solve my prblm immidiatly.

my no. - 08799061049