Honda customer care complaint

edited September 2014 in Automobile
From last 2 years, I am suffering from the engine problem in my bike which is HONDA SHINE. Many times complaints to agency, they ask to remove the problem, but after 15 days when I get back the bike, the problem remains same. No action taken by the agency. They also include high bills for this.

Problems faced are:

1.Fox wheel alignment problem. Bike is submitted to agency 3 times, but no improvement was there. At last wheel alignment done from outside (Local Market) which cost. 1200/. Rs

2. One time its handle gets locked while riding. It was very risky for my life as well. When complained to agency, they did not take it seriously.

3. Engine missing problem was there after running 3000 km’s. Agency still not found the solution for this & engine works in very poor condition.

Much More problem was there those are not define able.

also complaints in Honda but does not give any response.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    SIR,
    I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW UNICON BIKE FROM PM HONDA PAYYANUR (KANNUR DT. KERALA)...I ALREADY PAID MONEY FOR BIKE IN CASH , BUT THEY ARE ASKING MORE MONEY FOR CRASH GUARD . SIR ACTUALLY IS IT PAYABLE ACCESSORY OR NOT ??? THEY ARE ASKING 600 BUCKS FOR CRASH GUARD , I HEARD THAT THE ACCESSORY (CRASH GUARD) PROVIDING BY COMPANY WITH BIKE , I THINK YOUR DEALER CHEATING US. SO PLEASE REPLY WITH SOLUTION ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

SINCERELY
    RAMSHAD
    naushadnokeyo@gmail.com
  • edited June 2012
    I had purchased a unicorn dazzler on august 2010. I had ordered a left indicator , it took 3 months to get delivered , a rear mudguard and a front cowl which I had ordered about 4 months back have yet to be delivered . Now recently , my bike has been having problems with the gear shifter. When taken to the service centre , it was said that the shifter would have to be replaced. It has been 3 months since and the gear shifter has yet to be delivered. Despite continuous and persistent requests from my side they refuse to even acknowledge me sayin they will inform me when the parts have been delivered to them. The service centre in question is 'Mangesh Honda,Belgaum'. My bike has not been used for 3 months now since it is close to impossible to shift gears. I am a Honda loyalist , but I sincerely think I should change my loyalties now. Is this the quality you so proudly promise us? After sales services is a complete bogus. Are your services implying that I not use the bike at all if I encounter a problem , because they are completely incapable of handling it. I expect to hear from you sooner than later. A very dissatisfied customer. contact me by email: zain_madridista@hotmail.com or oh no: 09590505323/09820851204
  • edited August 2012
    osiri perchased honda unicorn in the year 2007 and i drove it 15000 kms till now. i was not satisfied with the carpuretorassy , it got crashed and at last i had to made it fixed . i am really not satisfeid with this bike i live in saharanpur and got it fixed with Swati motors, my expences were 5221 and i wish you to tell the reason as soon as possible while driving my bike automatically get off n was missing . my main motive to mail you is to tell the reason or make sure if possible give me some claim .i have already complained it to Swati motors but there was no response i got..i request you to take strict actions towards it...
  • edited August 2012
    My name is Affan Ahmad and i bought Honda unicorn from MALWA HONDA Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi on 22/10/2012. the bike has problem in its engine since the first day i bought, bike cannot create enough power when ever it is started i have to accelerate it down for few minutes. when i asked to service centre guy to fix it he told its new bike we often face such problem in engine when it will run it gets automatically fixed. but after running more than 2000 km the same problem has occurred . i went to service centre at Okhla with this issue those guys are not able to fix it . One guy over there told me this is the problem with Honda unicorn . i had been using Honda unicorn for last 4 year though its not stylist bike but its engine was perfect but yhis bike i bought has some problem with its engine. the bike is unable to create enogh power while starting even in summer if i leave bike offf for 1 hour only .i went to them for 5 times but they didn't fix it intact they always change its rpm .
    i regardless request you to please help me i m tiered with service center guys fake promises. if you have any suggestion replay back at affykites@gmail.com
    Contact no. 9540686946

thanks,
    AFFAN AHMAD
    respected sir,
    i having an honda activa white.i bought it from the johns honda showrom puzhakal,thrissur kerala. i gave my scooter for repair three times causing the same problem to the show room people.still they did not repair it properly.what should i do?they are not looking to the scooter repair seriously. is this what hondas customer satisfaction? the show room people is not taking this seriously.my scooter is a new honda activa which i bought in january has used eight months and the product is having damage for the new vehicle.
  • gupta saurabhgupta saurabh Junior Member
    Diary: Sau_1708_Act_01

MRM Honda

Date: 17-08-2012

Sub: Re-Complaint Against Battery of newly Purchased Honda Activa.

R/ sir/mam

I have purchase an "Activa" as per details i.e. battery No : 6819241 & Engine. No : ME4JC448SC7422316 against Invoice No: 093 Vehicle Regn NO : HR99-KJ 3031 on dated: 03-07-2012 from CHARKHI DADRI(BHIWANI)-MRM Honda. I have found that there is problem in the Battery i.e. not working just within 2 days. I have filed the complaint on the website as well as to the dealer through E-mail on July 30, 2012 and before it also. Battery have been submitted to the MRM Honda Charkhi Dadri since 10th of July, 2012 and at least five times they had forwarded it to the Exide Dealer, every time but they forward it back with "OK testing report" as they told me. When the Honda dealer check it, it found always faulty.

Mr. Jasveet Singh (Honda Gurgaon, representative person) have also talked telephonically to me 3-4 times since last 15 days every time assuring to resolve the problem within 4-5 days, but the problem is still persistent.

I have also talked telephonically to Mr. Balbir Chauhan (MRM Honda, Bhiwani), but he misbehaved & use abuse wording on the call.

No one Dealing person is providing any clear solution about replacing the battery & creating ambiguous situation, also not providing the time till when he can resolve out the problem.

Now it's not possible to drive without Horn & self start. It is requested you to pls look into the matter & direct the concern person to replace/change the battery immediately, Otherwise I have to return back the same Activa & refund the complete money, and in case of confliction step toward to consumer court .

Another thing, pls send the contact number of customer care and the concerned person (except Balbir Chauhan-MRM HONDA, Bhiwani) to whom I could talk to, relating to the concerned issue.
    If possible pls notify me the maximum time taken by you to resolve the problem & the complaint number at my contacts as follows:

Mb No: 7206215877 (Mon-Fri 18:00pm --09:00am ) (Sat/Sun 13:00pm-- 09:00am )
    Email @ : saurabh85.rn@gmail.com

MRM Bhiwani (mrmautos_bhiwani@rediffmail.com)

Diary: Sau_3007_Act_01

MRM Honda

Date: 30-07-2012

Sub: Complaint Against Battery of newly Purchased Honda Activa.

R/ sir/mam

I have purchase an "Activa" as per details i.e. battery No : 6819241 & Engine. No : ME4JC448SC7422316 against Invoice No: 093 Vehicle Regn NO : HR99-KJ 3031 on dated: 03-07-2012 from CHARKHI DADRI(BHIWANI)-MRM Honda. I have found that there is problem in the Battery i.e. not working just within 2 days. I went to dealer with the problem, the Baterry had been submitted to the MRM Honda Charkhi Dadri 20 days ago & I am visiting there regularly since then. Dealing person is not providing any clear solution about replacing the battery & creating ambiguous situation, also not providing the time till when he can resolve out the problem. It is requested you to pls look into the matter & direct the concern person to replace the battery immediately. It's urgency to me because it's not possible to drive without Horn. If possible pls notify me the maximum time taken by you to resolve the problem at my contacts as follows:

Mb No: 9896453303
    7206215877 ( 18:00pm --09:00am)

Email @ : saurabh85.rn@gmail.com

Saurabh Gupta
  • joe.chzjoe.chz Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    I have purchased a Honda CB Unicorn on 09-Feb-2012 from HAIKU HONDA, Domlur , Bangalore. I had a great expectation while buying a Honda product. I thought it will save time for me to travel to Office. After buying i found that if the bike is switched off for more than 3 hours and start the bike there is a missing happening in the engine. During this time the RPM won't increase more than 2000rpm and it will take at least 5min and above for this problem to go. This is happening through out the day not only in the morning time. This was a great difficulty for me to ride such a bike in Bangalore traffic. I have shown this problem to service center in Domlur at least 5 times which they couldn't find out. First they told it will be ok after first service which was scheduled on March 10th 2012. After first service also this problem was not solved. After that i have shown bike to them at least 3 times then they cleaned carburetor, air filter etc... then also same result. Then they told me to change petrol which i did. Still the problem persist. Already i have spend lot of time for this. After all this i send a mail to service manager. He asked me to keep the bike in service station to find the problem. At last they found that problem was in Vaccum Piston Diaphram. It was torn. They replaced it and charged me with 500Rs. This bike is having warranty and this problem was there in the beginning itself. I spent lot a time and energy for this.
  • Swati GrewalSwati Grewal Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    I went to purchase activa at the authorised dealer of Honda, Maansarovar Automobiles - Old No. 137, New No. 105, 100 Ft., Velachery By Pass Road, Velachery, Chennai - 600 042, on 14/08/2012 and they asked extra money as bribe in order to get the bike registration done. I have the Enquire/Proforma Invoice on which this extra amount is clearly mentioned. Request for immediate action.

Thanks!
  • edited August 2012
    Royal motors Gandhinagar Gujarat, Honda authorized dealer.

Is
  • edited September 2012
    I have purchased a Honda Dio(Registration No: WB24W9351) on 13.08.2012 from Duger Honda,VIP Road,Kolkata and very next day I felt some jerk sound,vibration is coming from the back of my scooty.Next day I went to the showroom to collect my original invoice as they did not provide that on 13.08.12 due to late hours.So, I told them the problem and gave a ride also to their technician to feel that.They said this is happening for foot raise stand,once you get first service,all the issue will resolve.As this is my first two wheeler and I have to keep faith on them.On 08.09.2012 I went for first service and mention that issue to their job card and to the technician also.They did the servicing and after some time took a ride and told me,sir the problem is in the back shocker,it has to be change and don't worry,warranty period is running.I said, please solve it now as I am suffering to ride this,heavy jerk is happening whenever I am going with it.They said, sir due to unavailability of shocker we can't change it now,please contact us after one week.

This is the story in our every places in India.Company are selling a product with very well talks,behave,assurance,commitment and other feeling,after catching the problem by customer they are totally changed.I had a great expectation from Honda before purchasing my scooty but don't know why they are selling dispute products.

Please help me out,how i will get that instant or in very short time.
  • edited September 2012
    I am lokesh shah from banswara (rajasthan). I have purchased honda shine motorcycle on 10-08-12 from bhagyodya honda banswara. Both tyres of my bike are of tvs company ,while other shine bykes have mrf tyres . Bake side tyre had a cut within 8 days of purchase . I am very suffered from this tyre . Please change my byke's tyres . I am not satisfied with these tyres. Care number- 09414311468, 07737148617.
    Dear Team
    This is with reference to my previous complaint related to engine problem.
    Thanks for considered my complaint, based on that complaint dealer took my bike almost 10days for observation,
    after the basic service they handed over my bike . I'm totally unsatisfactory about this service.
    I feel there is some manufacturing defect because of this ther is an unresolved and unidentifiy problem still
    continuing. I request u to attend this issue at most priority and take necessary action.
    If this issue is not taken seriously I'don't have any alternate option other than taking legal action.
    I trust i'll be receing a proper solution from your end.

Honda Shine Black
    TN 07 BQ 8975
    Date of Purchase 04-0402012
    Maansarovar Velachery

Rafiq Basha H
  • edited September 2012
    SIR I AM K.N.GAUR FROM CHOMU JAIPUR RAJ. SIR I PURCHASED HONDA TWISTER BIKE ON 19-9-2012 FROM ADVENT HONDA AUT.MOB. AJMER ROAD JAIPUR BUT YOUR DEALER SALES MANJER OR SALES OFFICER MR. JITENDER KUMAR IS VERY WRONG PERSON YOUR COMPANI. PLEASE ACTION TO DEALER I AM VERY FILLINGS METTER thanks K.N.GAUR CHOMU .MOB.NUB.09950436655.9782899870 E.MAIL ADr.sharmaagencies2012@gmail.com
  • edited October 2012
    My name is karri krishna veni.i am with honda for the last 6years.i have taken anew activa in janagreddyguem west godavari. In the month of 7/8/2012with the chassis no me4jc448fc7443287 .engine nojc44e5442816.i have noticed a problem in the tyre and wheel rim. I have complained to the showroom people in the first servicing.they promised me that the part will be replaced after consulting the service engineer. I have visted the showroom several times at last the way of response i very bad.now they are saying that we have to buy the partswith my own money.then what is the use of giving the3 warranty.andthey charging higher in the acceissories and in the extended warranty.after along discussion.the people are saying complainttowhom ever you want.
  • waseemrockmailwaseemrockmail Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    agar apki gand main dum nai tha part banane tu gadi kyun banane bolo phali part nikalo iske bad bike koye bi showroom pe nai hai ek oart bi samjre tum log agarcustomer ki fulfil nai kar sekta tu kiko gand marane khole tum showrom bolo
  • R.ManikandanR.Manikandan Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Hello, Iam R.Manikandan from Adambakkam, Chennai. i gave my Honda Shine bike for service in Loyal Honda service center in Adambakkam on 1st Oct 2012. They charged me bill of Rs. 1060. they told me that they have changed the foot rust which was not changed actually, which i noticed after reaching home. when i called them and asked for it, i didn't get a proper response and they reply harsh.The service was not proper from them. when asked for explanation they say that they are least bothered about the complaint launch and they say that they don't have managers or any higher authority in the service centre to answer our quires. Hope i would get justice by launching this complaint.
  • edited October 2012

This is to inform to you that I have purchased a Honda Shine on -01-January-2010. In just 2 and 1/2 year I am facing problem of piston in my bike. Its piston has been gone now. My bike has run about 18000 km only.

I want to know that is this is the quality of your bikes.

Pls do something for this, as I am facing very frustrating.

Engine No. JC36E9546976
    Chasis No. ME4JC368A48137562

Awaiting for your prompt reply................
    Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to bring to your knowledge, the prevailing problem of parts, I have an HONDA UNICORN G.P.EDITION, I had placed an order at Pushpa HONDA Mansarover Jaipur, for a

hadle lock part, which is not available in the CO. from past one month. Kindly Investigate, and let me know, how can I get that.

Amit Bagrait
  • edited October 2012
    I am yet to receive my registration paper (RC) for my motorbike (DL 3S DX 7954) that I purchased 8 months back. In the meanwhile, I have already visited the RTO office three times and have been asked to file a form for a duplicate copy. However, I haven't received the same. Meanwhile, I have been challaned by the police for not having papers.
    I would really appreciate if you could look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible.

Ajay Negi
    Designer
    The Sundaay Gurdian
    B-4, Sector III
    Noida - 201301
  • edited October 2012
    HAMARI HONDA SHINE DATE:- 28/09/2012, SE PANJAB HONDA KALAVAD ROAD, RAJKOT ME RAKHI HE. LEKIN UNKA ABHITAT JAVABA NATHI Aya. JAB HAM PHON KARTE HE TO UNKA JAVAB BOHTHI BURA DETE HE OR BOLTEHE KI 15 YA 20 DIN LAGENGA OR HOGA YO THIK HE VARNA NAHI HONGA. OR BOLTE HE KI PURA MAL NAHIHE.

GJ 3 DM 3656. JB.NO.-12035. SERVICE ADISOR NAME DASHARATHBHAI UNKA PHON NO 9825077885.

MUJE AP BATAI KI A THIK HE ? AP BOLTIHO KI HAMARI COMPANY INDIA ME SERVES ME BEST HE.

GJ 3 DM 3656. JB.NO.-12035.
    TO DIJIYE INKA JAVAB.

ME PHON NO:-09429417555
  • edited October 2012
    I given my honda unicorn two wheeler bike service with the date 23-10-2012 with problem of clutch complaint with small problem with fully running condition at 10.30 am.
    The same day at eveing 7'o clock the Shree Shirdisha honda service people are given my bike and i paid 1091 rupees now my bike is not running condition, I am walking with my with 3 kilometers I think the service people are wrongly changed the parts and changed to running condition to uncondition.
    To: 26.10.2012
    Engine No : JC36E2506185
    REGISTRATION No : TN 23 AR 8615
    Dealer : Selvam Motors, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
    Purchased Date : 19.10.2011
    From the date of purchase the vehicle is not as per the normal we have noticed front wheel was pulling one side, abnormal engine noise and rear wheel shake. Regarding this I reported in the M/S. Selvam Motors, Vellore, where I purchased it. They said sir, you run for some time and bring during first service. I brought it and they did not attend any of the above fault.
    I was telling many times and also during second service, Third service and two paid services, but so far no response. Many new parts like Cone cup assembly, Rocker arm set- 2 times; Engine head removed and replaced something without proper bills.
    Regarding this I reported continuously to the service Manager and Selvam Motors Owner. Sir its very bad to hear so far no proper solution given by them.
    I hope at least after seeing this mail you will take necessary action and will maintain Honda name and advice the Dealer.
    Please find the fault in the vehicle and do the necessary step, I am eagerly waiting for your replay.
    My Address: S.BALAJI
    No:30, 6th west Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore 632006
    Tamil Nadu, India, Contact Mobile No: +91 94430 37480

Yours faithfully,
    S.BALAJI
  • edited October 2012

I purchased a new Honda Dream vehicle and its details as follows

Dealer : Dugar Honda(kolkata)

Purchased Date : 07.08.2012

From the date of purchase the vehicle is not as per the normal we have noticed that their are some problem in clutch outer
    I was telling many times and also during service,but they gave me reason that the material was not avilable from two month.
    My Address: Hirak Chatterjee

REGISTRATION No : TN 23 AR 8615
    Dealer : AUTORIZED SERVICE CENTER KAIZEN HONDA SOLAPUR
    M/S DHANASHRI AUTOMOBILES MANGALWEDHA
    Purchased Date : 04.06.2012
    AFTER purchasing one month(15 aug 2012) i have got little accident . some part ( meter assembely. part no- 37100kte911) of bike had been damaged . i havent got assembly meter yet.
    showroom owner anytimes told me "parts are not available in the company & i cant do anything "
    from date of accident (15 aug 2012) my bike is in dhanshri showroom yet now.

so plz do something sir as i m facing some problems.

i m waiting for your reply..................
    thankling you
    INAMDAR M B
    mbi.inamdar@gmail.com
  • edited November 2012

I purchased a new Honda CB-UNICRON vehicle and its details as follows

Dealer : KATAKM Honda(KHAMMAM)

Purchased Date : 26.09.2012

From the date of purchase the vehicle is not as per the normal we have noticed that their are some problem in front disk sound
    I was telling many times and also during service,but they gave me reasons that sound normally came. but didn't slove
    My Address: podakandala srinivas
    h-no 4-214,mudigonda(post)&(mondal)
    khammam (dist) pin:507158
    andhara pradesh.

Contact Mobile No: +91 9966113400
  • edited November 2012
    Here at dharti honda rajkot, gondal road, we book one activa from last 9month and now they are force to pay extra money if we want to purchase new activa and price for this is more then 58000 rs, and if we are not paying this amount then they are not giving this activa and doing very bed behavior with common public.

Kashyap pithva
    Respected sir
    I purchase HONDA UNICORN FROM BHOPAL
    MY FIRST FREE SERVICE DONE BY AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER IN BHOPAL
    MY BIKE METER READING 2300 KM AND MY SECOND SERVICE DUE BUT THEY DENIED ME FOR SECOND SERVICE THEY TOLD THAT I AM 27 DAYS LATE WHILE IN MY SERVICE BOOK MENTIONED 2500 KM FOR SECOND SERVICE & I AM FACING PROBLEM FROM THE DAY OF PURCHASING FROM FORK SETTING BUT THEY DON'T SATISFIED ME PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST OM AUTO HONDA

ATIQ UR REHMAN
    145 AL REHMAN MANZIL DR. ABID STREET NO.2 BANK COLONY ROAD JINSI
    JEHANGIRABAD BHOPAL 462008
    919826661485
  • edited November 2012
    very pathetic, bad bad bad, faltu Dealer. Don't perches car from Deccan honda dealer Pune. Before booking Very nice service after booking only "Pachtava"
  • edited November 2012
    meri bike first din se problem kar rhi hai.meri bike mai chen ki problem hai.first service par maine apni bike ki problem batae ARODA MOTORS(jodhpur) mai batae.2 din tk meri gadi service centre mai thi phir bhi meri gadi mai koe sudhar nhi hua.and meri bike mene jab service centre se wapas le to usme koe changes nhi tha.gears sahi kam nhi kar rhe the.or uske backside se aawaj aa rhi thi.or abhi bhi aa rhi hai. meri bike ke maks ke upar screch the.mene usko bola to usne kha hmari koe galti nhi hai.isliye mai chahta hue ki aap meri bike ki problem sol kare,..mujhe bike liye 1month bhi nhi hua hai.mai chahta hue ki meri bike jald se jald sahi ho.......mere no.9509851123
  • piyushk786piyushk786 Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    My name is Piyush K Makwana. I had purchased my Honda Unicon Bike on 28.12.2011 from Imperial Auto, Valsad Dharmpur Road,Gujarat. Within 10 months on 20.10.2012 I got problems in my rare shokupsar is not working and inform to showroom and they kept my vehicle 10 days in show room but no repair / replacement given to me. My vehicle Engine No. kc09e6196116, Chasis no. ne45c09cmb8190422. Model UNICORN. Mfg Year 2011. Reg Date 28.12.2011.
    I had been informed by showroom that to talk with Company. Please solve this problem immediately because since last 2 months I am facing this problem. If not solved I will file the case against company in consumer court and also on CNBC awaz. My job card no. is 5207 dtd 20.10.2012 when I had given my bike for servicing. I have also problem in my engine packing due to that oil leakages within one month after purchase. My email id is piyushk786@yahoo.com.