Complaint against an unknown mobile number

neerajchoudhryneerajchoudhry Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
Hello Sir,
I HAVE A MESSAGE FORM A TATA DOCOMO MOBILE NUMBER 7275104904. SINCE LAST 2 WEEKS. ON MY MOBILE... BUT WHEN I CALL IT BACK HE/SHE DOESN'T PICK UP THE PHONE...
I WANT TO KNOW WHOSE NUMBER IS THIS....????
I SHOULD BE THANKFULL TO YOU IF YOU HELP ME.... URGENT....

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I want to do Complaint against unknown mobile number +91 8423957245 bcoz i don't know him and he call me many times. And I already warning to him 3 time for wrong calling. But he not stoped calling even his call time more time after 10:30 PM till morning. Pls i request you do needful for me and take any strict action against him.

sheena
    edited May 2012
    Dear Sheena,

edited May 2012
    Dear Neeraj,

Kindly lodge a police complaint at your nearest police station about the aforesaid number then provide us a copy of FIR Report so that we can provide you the details about that number.

• edited June 2012
    I want to do Complaint against unknown mobile number +91 8308330691 bcoz i don't know him and he call me many times. And I already warning to him 3 time for wrong calling. But he not stoped calling even his call time more time after 8:30 PM. Pls i request you do needful for me and take any strict action against him.

sana
  • edited June 2012
    i want to do a Complaint against 2 unknown mobile number +91 8479928618 bcoz i don't know him and he is calling my girl frnd & me too & telling vulgar languages..I have already warned him & told him that i ll make a police complaint but he is still calling. Pls i request you do needful for me and take any strict action against him.

• edited July 2012
    SIR , i want to complain against 9576477827.. cos he calls me many a times durin whole day.. inspite of warning him many a times , there is no improvement.. i am not in contition to ladge any f.i.r in police station.. so , please help me.. please..
  • edited July 2012
    Dear Sir my close relative is getting repeated unknown calls at Aligarh please do some take some action numbers are 8813887188,9219745918,7520367903 and 8006684624
  • Sarmendra SinghSarmendra Singh Junior Member
    edited July 2012

my self sarmendra singh. I live in delhi, right now my wife is in her home. Some body calls many time on my wife number and abusing her many time. She has been faded up to his. That person mobile no. Is (+91-9714718229). I searched about this no on internet then i got, this no is from gujrat. So, sir i kindly request to you please help me and take a action against that person.
  • edited July 2012

I want to do Complaint against unknown mobile number +918537019215 bcoz i don't know him and he sms me many times. And I never reply him. But he not stoped calling even his call time more time after 10:30 PM till morning. Pls i request you do needful for me and take any strict action against him.
  • edited July 2012
    the no is 8469013030 plz block it Dear Sir my close relative is getting repeated unknown calls at mumbai please do some take some action numbers
    Dear Neeraj,,

Dear Sarmendra,

• ravi_1529ravi_1529 Junior Member
    edited July 2012

I want to do Complaint against unknown mobile number +91 9716823702 bcoz i don't know him and he call me many times at 11:30 night. And I already warning to him 3 time for wrong calling. But he not stoped calling even his call time more time after 11:30 PM. Pls i request you do needful for me and take any strict action against him.

Ravi
    Hello Sir,
    I AM RECEIVING MISS CALLED FORM A RELIANCE MOBILE NUMBER 9018091426. SINCE LAST 2 WEEKS. ON MY MOBILE... BUT WHEN I CALL IT BACK HE/SHE DOESN'T RESPONSE ME PROPERLY, JUST JOKING WITH ME...
    I WANT TO KNOW WHOSE NUMBER IS THIS....????
    I SHOULD BE THANKFULL TO YOU IF YOU HELP ME.... URGENT....
  • edited July 2012
    a person call to me from 923074151671 and he said "you won airtel lucky draw , to claim money call to 00923007164669" ,I recorded this call on my cell phone , How to block those numbers?
  • edited July 2012
    I keep getting calls and messages from an unknown number 8720966598.even i threaten him with legal actions,he has not stopped.can u please help me find out this guy..
    my email ID is suku.suku123@gmail.com

hello sir,

This is my mobile no. 09897976347 which have my mother and father at home muzaffarnagar u.p.who are senior citizen.
    I am getting a call from unknow number 09809221614 on my mobile no. 09897976347 on date 21.07.2012 at time 12.58 pm.

i am actually all irritated from the person calling from this number.
    i am requesting you to take proper action against this number.

Vinod Kumar

MY Email id:- vinod_saini53@rediffmail.com
    MY Mobile no. 09540109048
  • edited August 2012
    M getting calls from this unknown number please stop this shit happening.......
    sir
    a unkown numbar[8852900455] calling me agin nd agin nd msgs me.. plzzz help mend take a action against that person..
    Hello Sir,

I am get very bad SMSs and calls from this number +91 9060404054 and I want this to be stopped completely. This is happening from 3 to 4 days. He will call at night times too.

Please help me out in coming out of this problem

Manoj
    edited August 2012
    Hi Manoj,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

• edited August 2012
    I'm receiving sms and call from this no. since last month.
  • edited August 2012

I want to do Complaint against unknown mobile number +91 9042592326 bcoz i don't know him and he call me many times. And I already warning to him 3 time for wrong calling. But he not stoped calling even his call time more time after 10:30 PM till morning. Pls i request you do needful for me and take any strict action against him.
    Waiting for your positive response.
    and this is a Tata Docomo number, i can find out 6 to 7 complains againsts tata docomo in this forum. why aren't tata docomo taking action against these ppl.
    and do you think police will file and FIR for this complain. I dont think they never admit such complains. Company should take proper action against this.
    if you go through the history of complanins you can find majority of TATA docomo's number and what reply they get is register ur complain to nearest police station.

Every telecome company should make atleast a warming message from their end to such type of people once they get a complain for that number.
    I request you to take some necessary action as this an harrasment.
    When companies do spend so much on adds and BPO's etc for increasing their revenue they can afford to open an complain portal when complains could be lodgged against these number this wil give customer satisfaction.

edited August 2012

• edited August 2012

09658635989 this mobile number give me missed calls so many time at different time. It's irritate me.

I want to lock this number.

Pl. Take necessary action as early as possible.

arvind kumar jain
  • edited August 2012
    Hello sir, i got missed call from mob no. 3054262311 plz take action against him. Thanking you mehul
    dear sir
    sir this number 8608854109 calling me & distrubing any time.while i return call him then he using wrong word.i m very apset who is this ?i dont know why dothis he i dont know.1st time i called him then i lisent andhra pradesh languge ithing sir this number is andhra pradesh.who he?I want to lock this number.
    i am requesting you to take proper action against this number.please help me .thank u
  • edited August 2012

I want to do Complaint against unknown mobile number +91 9575931166 bcoz i don't know him and he call me many times at 11:30 night. And I already warning to him 3 time for wrong calling. But he not stoped calling even his call time more time . Pls i request you do needful for me and take any strict action against him.

pooja
  • edited August 2012
    I want to do Complaint against unknown mobile number +91 9663677244 bcoz i don't know him and he call me many times. And I already warning to him 3 time for wrong calling. But he not stoped calling even his call time more time after 10:30 PM till morning. Pls i request you do needful for me and take any strict action against him.

Chauhan