aircel customer care complaint

edited September 2014 in Mobile
this is pertaining to my mobile no: 9782418554 (aircel network). I am fed up of its services. Today the 24th of April at 19.01pm i recieved a push message that i am subscribed to a cricket pack worth 10 rupees without my knowledge. On contacting the customer care representative he straightaway refuses to file a complaint, comes up with a solution to deactivate the service without any refund. On requesting him for the appellate authority number he gladly refuses saying that he is not allowed to give those numbers. I did not get proper response from customer care centre.
I just want that money back in my account as deduction is not justified.
looking forward to a prompt response.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Dear ,
    I am prateep pattnaik customer of Aircel bearing mobile no.9806950551 recharge Rs.10/- on dt.20-05-2012 .But after sum time service provider deduct my account.several time i request for refund my amount.but no reply.I request all of u Please reject this type of non sense service provider.
  • edited May 2012
    sir
    This is k.satya shiva prasad from andhara pradesh vizag.sir i have recharged aircel mobile no 8801578256 with RC 197 which is gprs pack on 26th of May-2012.actually i has to come 3.5 mbps speed.but its coming only 400 kpps speed.so regarding this i have called aircel costumer care number 198 somany times.but they are not responding well and now its not connecting also.so i got waxed and i lost my patience.so please do the needful.

Thanking u sir
    k.satyashivaprasad
    email id:satyashivaprasad@gmail.com
    mobile no:9849443420
  • edited June 2012
    Hello sir,
    I am Hemant sahu my mobile no. 9806168893. From previous several month I am suffering from your extremliy loose and disasters services.Your company had cut so many of my balance from past few months ,and when I acknowledge this things to your customer care representatives they act like king of the world and even don't try to give pains to their fingers.15 days ago this bastard cut my more than 25 rupees like pick pocket cut your pocket and talking to customer care repr. they said Mr. Computer decided that I subscribed the bloody useless service and the your useless investigators do the same and on 3 June they blown my balance again by subscribing bloody caller tune and not taking action on my complaint and refunding my balance since last 4 or 5 days I kept trying and this bastard not answering it , thats why am writng to you wht u can do in this matter.Waiting for your action.
    Yours Unfateful Customer
    Hemant Sahu
  • edited July 2012
    i want to tell you that i want some information regarding my aircel number but when i call the aircel costumer care number they will give me no response i tried many times but still i am not able to talk with customer care representative officer i want strict action about this thing........
  • edited August 2012
    Sir Mujhe Ek Reaittler Sim Nahi Mil Raha Hai. Mai Gaya Tha Siwan Ke Office Me To Mujhe Nahi Mila.
    Hi this Naveen my mobil no is 8892889175

I called to customer care and check the plans for 3g she told 2plans one is 128 something and another one is 197 i recharged for 197 i am not getting any conformation mail.i called to customer care after 2hours she told there is no plans for 197rs.
    for that no body can lifted form my number.

its worst worst network
  • edited August 2012

I had made an online recharge of Rs.109 on 01/08/2012.
    The transaction got failed and the amount got debited from my account.
    The amount was supposed to be credited back to my account within 5 working days ,but it is still not credited to my account.
    Request you to please look into this issue and credit back the amount as soon as possible.
    Transaction details

Transaction ID : MP0812056885
    Transaction Date : - 01/08/2012
    Mobile No : 9806751347
    Amount : Rs.109

Snehita Dutta
    9806751347 /9691632391
  • edited August 2012
    air cel have very planned people onside they say cheap call rates we offer and other side wihtout your consent they will activate verious schemes which you dont know but if you have money in your account it is enough for them and if you want to coply on customer care number it is also benifit to the aircel people because it is chargeble call for you aircel is robbing like any thing they are worst then pickpocketers.
  • edited August 2012
    Aircel bastards send some bastard subscriptions and cut your balance eventhough ass you dont subscribe, bloody cheaters rascals. Love ,dialtunes oops your balance is zero. Shameless bitches.
  • maninder_singhmaninder_singh Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    my no. is 9738480909 and last night at 9:30 i recharged 3g and 2g pack of rs 37
    but i did'nt get 200mb of 3g data..when i complained about it to customer care, they told u finished ur 200mb 3g data and they started laughing ..........Without my knowledge they activated missed call alert service n detected 10rs ....plz take action ,,if not gona file a complaint
  • edited October 2012
    sir, i want the address of the person of9865336782 sim. i receive unwanted messages from this no
  • edited October 2012
    I have been getting messages from this number 8553344901 and they are speaking irrelevant things to me..
    i request you to give a complaint or do something for this person
    dear sir

myself kamlesh from lalitpur u.p.
    sir today my cell balance deduct 10/- rs,before
    balance deduduct ,we show a msg in my cell,aircelpower,
    but we did not want this facility ,so pls close aircelpower facility,my cell no 8574840063,
  • edited October 2012
    I got my 4 numbers port in to Aircel out of which 3 have been ported and 1 is still not. I got it done from Aircel store and they themselves didn't came to know the actual reason that why the number could not be ported from Tata Docomo to Aircel (7696105875) AND MOREOVER the charges for MNP on Aircel's OFFICIAL website are under Rs19 that are also for documentary charges but Aircel store charged me Rs25 per sim a total of Rs100 for 4 numbers. I called customer care from Aircel number and one representative told me that MNP Charges are Rs19 only and said to get refund from Aircel store but the second time i called another representative told me that the charges are Rs30 for MNP. There are bloody illiterate people sitting on the couches and eating mic's provided by AIRCEL,ONE SAYS THAT THIS OFFER IS VALID AND OTHER SAYS NO IT HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE 2 MONTHS (WHAT NONSENSE). These sort of things happen with me very often. They did not even actually know the reason why my number (7696105875) could not be ported into Aircel though my number is working for more than 90days. I now also couldn't get the actual charges for MNP into Aircel and neither my one number has been ported. Therefore i want justice regarding this request AIRCEL. CHANGE YOUR EMPLOYEES OR TRAIN THEM PROPERLY. This is a very crucial and important job to provide service to public.
  • edited November 2012
    My number is 08892417073. I recharged 399 rs internet pack online on 13 Nov 2012, amount got deducted from my card but internet is not yet activated. I have given complaint to customer care but they said to send an email to care.karnataka@aircel.co.in. Even i sent an email but no response from them. Plz look after the issue.
    My mobile number in 9941376925 , 30th evening my line deactivate 1th december 10.clock tondiarpet aircel showroom given the id proof address one photo Proof Holder Name balasubramani .k But still now not replay pls active my line.customer care executive no response in my line my another no 9941536231. active my line toady please....
    no network at lalitpur, having real problem please look into this.
    dear respected sir/madam,

I,M.SOMORJIT SINGHA from assam silchar including my aircel no:9577906996,
    I want to know the reason that which i recharge Rs.68 top-up on 29th December 2012,
    through online recharge from NET BANKING(Allahabad bank) amount deducted but yet not
    credited to my cell phone no:9577906996,please inform the reason,

With best regards from
    M.Somorjit Singha
    Assam-788101
    somorjitsingha2@gmail.com
    moirang.singha@gmail.com
  • edited January 2013
    My mobile number is 9345050163 i have changed from reliance to your service but unfortunately your service is too bad with in 3 months you have banned my incoming calls and also outgoing calls due to some resons with out any intimation i feel very sorry kindly do the need ful.
    X.geetha sagaya mary
  • edited January 2013
    SUddenly my network has gone from yesterday..why is this happening..please resolve this. mY num is 8801334796
  • edited January 2013
    I am Gangaram from Miryalaguda( nalgonda) dist from A.P.
    I am using aircel connection from 2 years. from 2 yrs onwards i did not get any problem with this net work.3-4 days onwards i am not getting aircel signals. As early as possible pls solve the problem

Thank
  • edited January 2013
    my no. is 9852271259.Around 6:00 pm when i contacted custumer care to register complain for deduction of money(Rs 10) for the service which was not activated by me. He told that he would not register complaint and started laughing ..........when i asked why are you laughing.he told that i can't help you
    and disconnected the line.Just after Without my knowledge he activated dialertunes service n deducted 30rs again, what is this???/ ....plz take action ,,if not gona file a complaint in consumer court.....take seriously
  • edited January 2013
    with due respect i hereby beg to inform you that my mobile no is 9804611441using from many years want to say that from many days my balance has been deducting automatically without any reasons when i complain to customer care he says that something has beeb activated on myrequest he deactivate it but i not got the refund this things has been happening from many days again and again it going on the same process.
    So,therefore,i am reguesting you to please some necessary steps otherwise i hav to change yhe company.
    Yours faithfully
    Imteyaz
  • edited January 2013
    Hey airtel if u cant able to help ur customers,then get ur company hell out of here
    Hey i am very irritated with airtel,because i am not able to talk to customer care to get solved my problems.my no. Is 7709525628.
    my number 9809708530 is block
    connect my number in aircel connection or others
  • edited January 2013
    I cannot get signals to my aircel connection nuber is 08801103953 i have already paid pre paid balance of rs.200/- kindly inform contact phone numbers or latest position of aircel

subbarao mangipudi

asst manager
    syndicate bank
    kakinada subbaraomangipudi860@gmail.com cell no 9701714148
    Respected sir / Madam

i realy feel betrayed from the way ur handling the customers, i have
    purchased an Aircel Dongle from ur side, by the person name Siddu,
    MOB: 9738986795..
    Due to no connectivity of 3g in our place, i had to disconnect the
    Aircel 3g 499 unlimited plan 3rd of my subscription,
    and i want to return the dongle back to you, because it is no use for
    me........
    i had recently visited the Aircel Outlet to return the Dongle... but
    they refused to take it back, told me to "return it back to the person
    from whom u have bought"
    from three weeks iam trying to contact Mr Siddu but he is not
    responding to my call...... iam feeling betrayed, i have decided to
    log a Fir against Mr Siddu by Monday...... if i did not get any
    response from ur side..... its my request to give back my money and
    take your dongle........

Regrads ...
    Ashwini kumar.R
    Mob:8050301892
  • edited February 2013
    Good Evening sir,

Last 2 weeks every day wrong call is coming. That mobile no is +91 7373226593. Please help me sir
  • edited February 2013
    hiiiii sir/madam
    Am pavan last week from my aircel account (9762658205) 20 rs deducted so i call to custemer care center and register complaint but money is not refunded. again 2 days back i call to cutemer care ceter but still my money is not refunded.
    always from my account some plans are activated automaticaly pls stop this,it takes more than half an hour to connect cutemer care center.