Reliance Big TV

Comments

• RDTVcareRDTVcare Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi,

I submitted a request for the reinstallation of my Reliance Big TV on 7th Nov, 2012. I was asked by the call center people that you need to recharge your account for Rs. 350 and then we we process the request. So I recharged it for 350 rupees and they said that the engineer will contact you and intallation will be done within 48 hrs. But till today i.e. 11th Nov, 2012 no one came for the installation. I asked the call center people many times but always got the response that "sir we are trying and you please wait".

Today (11th Nov 2012) I called the call center and they asked me for the confirmation of my registered mobile no and I confirmed it. Then they said that "sir your mobile no registered with us is not correct", although I registered it with them twice when asked by the call center people (on 7th and 9th Nov, 2012). Now they are still saying "please wait for some time engineer will come".

They are just trying to make me fool. I want to register a complaint against them and want some strict action to be taken.

Smart Card No - 200597570311

Regards,
    Rahul Saini

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care
  • prateekjoshi565prateekjoshi565 Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi,

I recently recharged my BIG TV account with Rs. 315 monthly pack. The pack includes Tensports and ten cricket. But I am getting none of these channels and the message getting displayed on the screen is like "Unsubscribed channel". Whenever i try to contact the call center I am put on hold and after a few minutes it gets disconnected. I want this issue to be resolved ASAP.

Smart Card Number : 200629932021

Contact no. : 8532847195

Regards,
    Prateek Joshi
  • KamalranandKamalranand Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    Reliance Smart Card # : 200556255066

Name registered with Reliance Big Tv : Vani Ashokan

Contact # registered : 9845026772

Number of years using Big Tv : 3 years.

Complaint # 195111756 ( first complaint lodged on 30th Dec’12)

This is pathetic service from Reliance Customer Care, I had registered a complaint on 30th Dec’12 for not getting connectivity and Error 404 in my Big Tv connection .I was promised that Reliance would take 48hrs to resolve the issue and a service technician would visit our home. Its 1st Jan and we haven’t seen any one calling or even attempting to reach to resolve the issue.

When I tried to reach out to Customer Care, after 48hrs they give a standard answer of “wait for another 24hrs, we will send out a mail to the concerned dept and some one will visit your home”.

We are sitting on 1st Jan today and no one has ever visited or called to fix our problems.

Pathetic service by Reliance Big TV……

If you do not have any service persons available for our Area it’s definitely not my problem as a customer and am not supposed to be interrupted with the service.

Today I spoke to a floor supervisor and a Manager both say that I should wait till today evening 5:00 pm and its already 4:00pm and till now no calls have been ever made to fix the issue.

`Kamal Anand.R
  • R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi,

I recently recharged my BIG TV account with Rs. 315 monthly pack. The pack includes Tensports and ten cricket. But I am getting none of these channels and the message getting displayed on the screen is like "Unsubscribed channel". Whenever i try to contact the call center I am put on hold and after a few minutes it gets disconnected. I want this issue to be resolved ASAP.

Smart Card Number : 200629932021

Contact no. : 8532847195

Regards,
    Prateek Joshi

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care
    edited January 2013

This is pathetic service from Reliance Customer Care, I had registered a complaint on 30th Dec’12 for not getting connectivity and Error 404 in my Big Tv connection .I was promised that Reliance would take 48hrs to resolve the issue and a service technician would visit our home. Its 1st Jan and we haven’t seen any one calling or even attempting to reach to resolve the issue.

When I tried to reach out to Customer Care, after 48hrs they give a standard answer of “wait for another 24hrs, we will send out a mail to the concerned dept and some one will visit your home”.

We are sitting on 1st Jan today and no one has ever visited or called to fix our problems.

If you do not have any service persons available for our Area it’s definitely not my problem as a customer and am not supposed to be interrupted with the service.

Today I spoke to a floor supervisor and a Manager both say that I should wait till today evening 5:00 pm and its already 4:00pm and till now no calls have been ever made to fix the issue.

`Kamal Anand.R

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
    RDTVcare
    edited January 2013

`Kamal Anand.R

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOM Care
  • edited April 2013
    CHEATERS BIG TIME

We were holding smart card number : 200789984465 .In sep 2012 we recharged for a bronze pack valid for 1 year and they said we have to disconnect the call and call back again.First of all they put us on hold for atleast 20minutes.We called again and confirmed that we are taking the one year package .We wasted atleast one and half hours for it.

Now in April2013 our account shows suspended.We called them up today and it was such a hell.the first executive who picked the call ILAKKYA said that the amount was deducted on monthly basis because we didnt call back and confirm to them that we need 1 year subscription.We tried explaining to her that we did call back and to please check the records.She kept on repeating the same thing like a machine that "please recharge ..please recharge." she didnt even listen to us properly.We told her to connect to her manager.Who was another arrogant femaile.:LAVANYA:.she said that she is the top most manager at the office .she was not even listening to us.She kept blabbering .We told her we would take her to court.How can a manager be so arrogant?we lost our cool .

Dont they train how to handle customers.This lavanya kept putting us on mute which irritated us even more. We told them to take the request for deinstallation.She said she cannot do that.We told to connect to that same person who took the call last year.She said she has no provision to transfer call.She cannot take a complaint request .we got super pissed off.

She started off like a machine "sir please recharge to avail our services and just DISCONNECTED THE CALL.

People please dont BUY RELIANCE BIG TV.BIG TIME CHEATORS !!!
    edited April 2013
    Peterjik wrote: »
    CHEATERS BIG TIME

We were holding smart card number : 200789984465 .In sep 2012 we recharged for a bronze pack valid for 1 year and they said we have to disconnect the call and call back again.First of all they put us on hold for atleast 20minutes.We called again and confirmed that we are taking the one year package .We wasted atleast one and half hours for it.

Now in April2013 our account shows suspended.We called them up today and it was such a hell.the first executive who picked the call ILAKKYA said that the amount was deducted on monthly basis because we didnt call back and confirm to them that we need 1 year subscription.We tried explaining to her that we did call back and to please check the records.She kept on repeating the same thing like a machine that "please recharge ..please recharge." she didnt even listen to us properly.We told her to connect to her manager.Who was another arrogant femaile.:LAVANYA:.she said that she is the top most manager at the office .she was not even listening to us.She kept blabbering .We told her we would take her to court.How can a manager be so arrogant?we lost our cool .

Dont they train how to handle customers.This lavanya kept putting us on mute which irritated us even more. We told them to take the request for deinstallation.She said she cannot do that.We told to connect to that same person who took the call last year.She said she has no provision to transfer call.She cannot take a complaint request .we got super pissed off.

She started off like a machine "sir please recharge to avail our services and just DISCONNECTED THE CALL.

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,

RDTVcare
    edited April 2013
    Peterjik wrote: »
    CHEATERS BIG TIME

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RDTV Care
  • deon610deon610 Junior Member
    edited April 2013
    Hello,
    Last year(28 April 2012) I had Purchased a Reliance Digital BigTV Connection and along with it I had activated an Long term package called Diamond Package.

Around 11th or 12th April 2013, I received a Message on My Phone as well as on the Set-up Box that the Long term package which I had activated was reaching its due date and I was told to recharge and activate again. The message also told that 17th April was the Last date.
    After receiving the message I had called the Reliance TV Customer care and asked them about the Current Package which was activated last year so I could activate the same package. The customer care executive asked me whether I wanted to activated the package then, But I refused since I had no Balance then.
    On 17th April 2013 i.e. Today, I recharged an amount of Rs.3655 to My account 200945798189. After recharging around 12:30PM I had called the Customer care but was told that It was busy at the Moment. So then I called again at 5:30PM and asked them to activate the Diamond Pack, But Out of no where I was told that the package has been discontinued today on-wards (17th April). When I asked them Since when, I was told that it has been discontinued since 17th April 2013 12 pm.
    Before today's Phone Call I hadn't been Informed or Notified about this Package Discontinuation. I didn't receive any SMS, Email, Phone call or Message in the Set-up Box. I had made sure to check the Reliance digital TV official website before I went to recharge, And it said the Diamond Package was available at Rs.3652. Even When I called the Customer care around 5:30 the Package was the same in the Website.
    It was Reliance BigTV Responsibilty to Inform me before-hand about the Discontinuation of the package whether through SMS, phone call or any other Means. Earlier when I had called on 15th or 16th April, I had inquired about the package, And I wasn't informed about the Discontinuation then either. If I had been Informed before-hand I would have made sure to activate it before 17th April. I don't want any Refunds, I just want the Diamond Package to be activated. Please Help!
    I called the Customer care and they didn't solve this matter either, I was told to activate the Platinum pack to receive all the Channels that I did earlier in the Diamond Package. The platinum Package costs Rs.4022 and I don't want to shell extra Money out for Something that Isn't My Mistake. It doesn't matter Which package you activate all I want are the Channels I earlier had without paying more than Rs.3652.Reliance BigTV, Its a Mistake from your Side and I hope you step up and take the Responsibility to rectify it.

Thank You,
    Deon Dsouza,
    Mangalore
    edited April 2013
    deon610 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Last year(28 April 2012) I had Purchased a Reliance Digital BigTV Connection and along with it I had activated an Long term package called Diamond Package.

Around 11th or 12th April 2013, I received a Message on My Phone as well as on the Set-up Box that the Long term package which I had activated was reaching its due date and I was told to recharge and activate again. The message also told that 17th April was the Last date.
    After receiving the message I had called the Reliance TV Customer care and asked them about the Current Package which was activated last year so I could activate the same package. The customer care executive asked me whether I wanted to activated the package then, But I refused since I had no Balance then.
    On 17th April 2013 i.e. Today, I recharged an amount of Rs.3655 to My account 200945798189. After recharging around 12:30PM I had called the Customer care but was told that It was busy at the Moment. So then I called again at 5:30PM and asked them to activate the Diamond Pack, But Out of no where I was told that the package has been discontinued today on-wards (17th April). When I asked them Since when, I was told that it has been discontinued since 17th April 2013 12 pm.
    Before today's Phone Call I hadn't been Informed or Notified about this Package Discontinuation. I didn't receive any SMS, Email, Phone call or Message in the Set-up Box. I had made sure to check the Reliance digital TV official website before I went to recharge, And it said the Diamond Package was available at Rs.3652. Even When I called the Customer care around 5:30 the Package was the same in the Website.
    It was Reliance BigTV Responsibilty to Inform me before-hand about the Discontinuation of the package whether through SMS, phone call or any other Means. Earlier when I had called on 15th or 16th April, I had inquired about the package, And I wasn't informed about the Discontinuation then either. If I had been Informed before-hand I would have made sure to activate it before 17th April. I don't want any Refunds, I just want the Diamond Package to be activated. Please Help!
    I called the Customer care and they didn't solve this matter either, I was told to activate the Platinum pack to receive all the Channels that I did earlier in the Diamond Package. The platinum Package costs Rs.4022 and I don't want to shell extra Money out for Something that Isn't My Mistake. It doesn't matter Which package you activate all I want are the Channels I earlier had without paying more than Rs.3652.Reliance BigTV, Its a Mistake from your Side and I hope you step up and take the Responsibility to rectify it.

Thank You,
    Deon Dsouza,
    Mangalore

Dear Customer,

Regards,

RDTVcare
    edited April 2013
    Its 1:30 PM. Have Received No Phone calls, Email or any other thing. Even have written to Reliance BigTV Nodal officer and appellate authority, No reply either.
    edited April 2013
    RDTVcare wrote: »
    Dear Customer,

Regards,

RDTVcare

Hello,

Its 1:30 PM. Have Received No Phone calls, Email or any other thing. Even have written to Reliance BigTV Nodal officer and appellate authority, No reply either.
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    deon610 wrote: »
    Hello,

Thank You,
    Deon Dsouza,
    Mangalore

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Regards,

RCOMcare
  • edited April 2013
    Hi,

With regards to the Card: 200918269510, and HD Upgrade request was given on 13th of April 2013. Almost 8 Calls to customer care and 10 mails has been send to the customer care.

Till time, not even a single representative had initiated to resolve my issue.

I was promised that the upgrade will be done by 15th of April, and made me to pay Rs. 3000 online.

Absolutely horrible and its a wrong choice by me. I could have gone to Sun or Videocon, who might have given a much better product.

Stop marketing your HD Service if you cannot promise to deliver it. Its 13 days now, No proper response from customer care neither the local authorities.

Thanks to make one more customer unhappy.

Regards,

Raj Mohan Kumar.
    +91-9895889156.
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

With regards to the Card: 200918269510, and HD Upgrade request was given on 13th of April 2013. Almost 8 Calls to customer care and 10 mails has been send to the customer care.

Till time, not even a single representative had initiated to resolve my issue.

I was promised that the upgrade will be done by 15th of April, and made me to pay Rs. 3000 online.

Absolutely horrible and its a wrong choice by me. I could have gone to Sun or Videocon, who might have given a much better product.

Stop marketing your HD Service if you cannot promise to deliver it. Its 13 days now, No proper response from customer care neither the local authorities.

Thanks to make one more customer unhappy.

Regards,

Raj Mohan Kumar.
    +91-9895889156.

Dear Customer,

Regards,

RDTVcare
    edited May 2013
    Hi,With regards to the Card: 200918269510, and HD Upgrade request was given on 13th of April 2013. Almost 8 Calls to customer care and 10 mails has been send to the customer care. Till time, not even a single representative had initiated to resolve my issue.I was promised that the upgrade will be done by 15th of April, and made me to pay Rs. 3000 online.Absolutely horrible and its a wrong choice by me. I could have gone to Sun or Videocon, who might have given a much better product.Stop marketing your HD Service if you cannot promise to deliver it. Its 13 days now, No proper response from customer care neither the local authorities.Thanks to make one more customer unhappy.Regards,Raj Mohan Kumar.+91-9895889156.
    Dear Customer, We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, as per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that as of now we don't have HD set top box in stock for upgradation and we are trying to get it on priority.Regards,RDTV Care
  • edited May 2013
    Hello,

I have been using the Reliance Big TV for an year now and never had a problem (never got an opportunity as ). But the day came soon to test the Service and here it goes:
    My Smart Card # 200945749093.
    Complain Log date: 17 May 2013
    Complain Number : 203079003 (but not sure as if it was provided correctly by your agent)
    Tel: 8892365044
    Email: sudhirsharma87@hotmail.com

I had an issue wherein the TV was showing Error 400 with a REd Screen and I happened to call Reliance Call Center and spoke to an agent who advised that the Technician will be out in next 48 Hours and the SERVICE WILL COST Rs. 175 ONLY.

Next day the technician showed up in the afternoon and after struggling or just showing that he is struggling he changed the angle of the Disc at the terrace and Bravo!
    the TV showed some Green signals confirming the STB is receiving the Signals. I was still kind of happy as it started working.
    I went away for a while and the TECHNICIAN QUICKLY SWAPPED THE POWER CORD ADAPTER with another OLD ONE and stated that the Adapter also has a problem. He took my original adapter which was working absolutely great.

He also mentioned that adapter can also cause a connection problem. Even I am a Senior Network Engineer in very reputed Firm and know about how electronic equipment s work. I just could not do much as we had a language barrier (Technician does not know English or Hindi and I don't know Kannada)

later in the evening when I opened my Reliance Account Online and found it's been charged unnecessarily with Rs 300+ extra.
    Called up the callcenter again and spoke to two guys who just listened to me as if I am a story teller and then placed me on HOLD and then hung up. (SUCH A GREAT JOB THEY ARE DOING. LISTEN TO CUSTOMER"S PLIGHT AND WHEN DONE HANG UP. I also found one of those guys is so good at multi tasking that he speaks and munches food on the call
    SUCH A PROFESSIONAL).
    I called for the third time and this time noted his name (Pawan). I knew he will follow the same procedure (and why not, may be they are trained so or may be that's the company's culture). so it happened......
    I am really frustrated now and so dis-appointed.
    you must understand "You dont make customer's, Customer's make you a good and huge brand)
    And if you play with your Customer's time and faith then the day wont be far to get any brands on their knees.

I WANT THOSE EXTRA CHARGES TO BE EXCLUDED ASAP FROM MY ACCOUNT
    IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT Rs. 300, IT's ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG.

I still dont mind giving a last chance to see if you are ready to correct yourselves.

Thanks for the Plight I had to undergo.

Sudhir
  • edited July 2013
    Sir mera smart card no.200941406369 h mere yahan replace m nya box lga tha jiski 3month ki guaranty di thi wo 6-aprill-2013 ko lga tha uska comp. no.201148191 h 2month k bad fir comp. aayi 3june2013 ko jiska comp.no.203834494 h is comp. ki aaj tak koi sunwai nhi hui or ab call karta hu to kehte ki comp. close kr di ager ab comp. karoge to charg lagega ab btao m kya karu kirpya is comp. ka kuch kro
  • edited July 2013
    Reliance big tv making delay in retaliation my Smart Card No. Is 200536545050
  • edited July 2013
    Dear sir.

Iam having reliance digital tv (big tv) connection,my smart card number is
    200621563146.my set top box is damaged .to replacemy set top box i
    called customer care,and enquire about it. As per one of customer care
    assosiates said,i recharged my account and register a complaint on 22
    june 2013.but till today there is no response from their side to solve
    this issue.when i register the complaint associates said the set
    top box will replace within 48 hours.after that i called customer care
    several times till today.whenever i called customer care their reply
    is like it will solve within 2 days or 1 week.but there is any response
    from their side.kindly consider this issue and do the needful to solve
    as soon as possible.i hopeyou will do the nessesary things to solve
    this issue and reply me. yours truly
    liju-09746466182
    email-liju.unni87@gmail.com
    smart card no: 200621563146
  • edited July 2013
    I am an extremely dissatisfied customer of Reliance Digital TV (Smart Card Number – 200810298388)My STB is showing poor signal quality since June 28th . I have filed a complaint regarding this to the customer care on 30/6/2013 and the complaint number is 205124938.
    They promised that it will be solved after 48 hours, and told that the service engineer will contact me in the number provided. Nobody contacted me till now and when I enquired about the complaint, they are saying that the service engineer had contacted and the problem was resolved. So they had closed my complaint. Again I reopened it with the complaint number 205748386 and they are asking me to wait and telling some foolish reasons about their technician availability and weather conditions and delaying my service. The problem still persists and I am calling the customer care everyday to hear the same stupid reasons again and again. Please look into this matter and do the needful to get my rights fulfilled as a consumer.
  • edited July 2013
    Dear sir.

liju-09746466182
    edited July 2013
    Dear sir.

liju-09746466182

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOMcare
    edited July 2013
    I am an extremely dissatisfied customer of Reliance Digital TV (Smart Card Number – 200810298388)My STB is showing poor signal quality since June 28th . I have filed a complaint regarding this to the customer care on 30/6/2013 and the complaint number is 205124938.
    They promised that it will be solved after 48 hours, and told that the service engineer will contact me in the number provided. Nobody contacted me till now and when I enquired about the complaint, they are saying that the service engineer had contacted and the problem was resolved. So they had closed my complaint. Again I reopened it with the complaint number 205748386 and they are asking me to wait and telling some foolish reasons about their technician availability and weather conditions and delaying my service. The problem still persists and I am calling the customer care everyday to hear the same stupid reasons again and again. Please look into this matter and do the needful to get my rights fulfilled as a consumer.
    Dear Customer,

Regards,

RDTVcare
  • edited September 2013
    Sir my smart card number is 200674840209. My complain numbers are
    208233537 , 208432922 , 208642404 , 208671160 , 208741231 , 208868627 , 209124241 they olways close complain with out reason. My servis is showing no signal from 30/8/2013. Compony technishion ko nahi bhaj rahi hai.pls help me
  • edited September 2013
    i am register a complaint regarding settop box in 23 aug 2013 the request no is 207865060.in between 13 aug to 16 sep no contact any technision then after 16 sep i recived a msg that my requet is closed and the reason is account is suspended many time i talk coustmer support officer nirmal, rohit, bheem sen & arun they are not solve my problem . then after i recharge my account and i am register my complaint no is 209035292 in 17sep 2013 23 aug to 21 sep my problem is not solve. 21 sep when i call in customer care mr arun hold my call 22 minute and disconnect my call and next time same day i call then mr nirmal hold my call 31 minute and again disconnect my call again i call then aysha talking to me ang i register a complaint against nirmal and arun. but is not give me copmlaint no sir my ph no is 9953831734 please solve my problem

with regards
  • edited September 2013
    Hallo sir i am manjur ali frome gujrat patancity please call me i wont too dilership for riliance big tv please give me informesion
  • edited September 2013
    My contect no 9638739297
  • edited December 2013
    Hi! Concerned

This is to inform you that I am user of Reliance digital TV with below details, I was out of station for 2 months & when I came & recharged my account with Rs. 300 on 12 Dec 2013 ( Pls find the attached payment receipt) , I was not able to view any channel.

When I called your customer care, they told me that you must have changed your Settop box or card that is why pairing error is coming & you will be charged Rs. 400 to get this issue resolved.

However I have never ever changed my Settop Box or Card since I am using your services & bought Reliance Digital TV.

I have already complained the same day on 12th Dec 2013 in your customer care but I am not getting any response from your customer care. Its pathetic experience calling your customer care, they are procrastinating my problem & not able to give proper help. I have requested to get the history checked in your system about the same settopbox & card which I am using from the beginning. But still no update from your customer care.

Your IVR is pathetic & every time call get disconnected in between trying to customer care.

I have already paid Rs. 300 & not able to use my services, I will not pay for any pairing charges as its fault from your side & I have never changed my device or card. Pls get the pairing done as soon as possible & provide me rental waiver till the time my services not active.

Smart Card Number – 200870255778

Regrds
    S j