Reliance Big TV

Comments

• swathi duvvuruswathi duvvuru Junior Member
    edited July 2012

Smart Card Number : 200877047686

I am extremely disappointed and frustated with the service and the team not taking action against the complaints I have launched.

Briefing you the Incident:

1. Mr Ch. Anil Kumar is the name of the Agent who came to my home and promoted Reliance Digital Tv to me. He said that as Big TV Customers are facing problems
    a. Problem 1 : due to bad weather customers are not able to view the channels properly
    Solution: a special dish antenna would be provided with different equipment.
    b. Problem 2 : normal TV's cannot be imparted with Reliance Big Tv HD technology :
    Solution: HDMI technology would be used and even we can view channels in HD Technology in normal TV.
    c. Problem 3 : a Big Tv customer needs to pay 1490/- rupees for Smart Card every 3 years inorder to keep the connection active
    Solution: 1490/- rupees would be paid for smart card and activation of reliance digital Tv and it is a one time payment and it is valid for life time.

Moreover, 3 months subscription would be free.

After taking proposed "Solutions" in to account, I have issued a Cheque of Rs.1490 (Cheque Number : 025873 - ICICI Bank on 5th May 2012 )and enrolled myself for Reliance Digital Tv subscription. I have Opted for " Bronze Sports" package for 3 months subscription (free).

After a day, Mr. Ramu (Reliance Big Tv, Sales Department) has called me and asked me why I am disconnecting Reliance Big Tv and subscribed for Reliance Digital Tv. I have informed all the solutions that I have mentioned above to him. He immediately said that "All the Information was wrong and HD would not be provided to me since it costs Rs.2890/-. Moreover there is no such thing called HDMI for providing HD to normal TVs".

I informed him to raise a complaint on my behalf and i would be continuing as a Big Tv customer only.

Mr. Ramu have informed that, he would raise a complaint as he cheated a Big Tv Customer.

Later on I have called Mr. Satyanarayana who claimed to be the Superior/ Boss of Mr.Anil and told all the story. He said that Mr. Anil has given wrong information and he would then process for "Amount Refund" request and a "Cheque would be sent to my address" with in 10 days.

I didnt recieve any cheque. Later I called Mr. Satyanarayana and he informed that there is a delay and by the end of the May I would get my cheque, which never happened.

Again I called Mr. Satyanarayana and he informed that I would "Definitely" get my cheque in 1st week of June. It never happened.

I have called up to the Customer Care and Ms. Priya have answered my call and launched a Complaint 179453950 on 19th May 2012. There was no Action Taken. I have recieved a SMS stating that the complaint is closed in the mid of June.

On 6th July 2012, I have called up to the Customer Care and Again Launched a New Complaint : 182644223, by Mr. Ravi (Supervisor - Call Centre).

I didnt get any information later on.

On 12th July 2012, I have called up to the Customer Care again and Mr. Praveen (Supervisor - Call Centre) said that " the ticket is in SOLVING" Status and they have escalated this issue to the Back End- Sales Team and said that with in 24hrs i would get a call from them. It never happened.

Yesterday, again I have called up to the Customer Care again and Mr. Naveen (Supervisor - Call Centre) said that " the ticket is in SOLVING" Status and they have escalated this issue to the Back End- Sales Team.

The ticket is in SOLVING" Status and will die in this status only. The Supervisor informed that actually "48Hrs IS THE RESOLVING TIME, BUT THIS COMPLAINT IS STILL IN SOLVING STATUS SINCE 24 DAYS" and they deeply regret it.......and said that with in 24hrs i would get a call from them.

[I dont even have a hope that i will get a call]

WHENEVER I HAVE BEEN CALLING CUSTOMER CARE, I CLEARLY STATED THAT I WILL DEFINITELY GO FOR "CONSUMER COURT" since i have all the Proofs.

I have been Following up this issue SO MANY TIMES and no Action is been Taken.

I have been running behind Satyanarayana loooooooong time and i could not achieve anything.

On 29th July 2012, Satyanarayana informed me that the cheque has been refunded and it would be delivered in another day. I didnt get any cheque.

On 30th July 2012, his phone was switched Off for entire day.

Today, he informed that he will go to office and will follow up again and would call me back at 11:00 AM. It never happened.

I, myself called him up many times and he didnt even answer any calls. He is even disconnecting my calls abruptly.

I tried multiple times to Office Number also. It never got connected.

WHAT SHOULD I DO SIR/MADAM............WHAT IS THE SIN I HAVE COMMITED APART FROM SUBSCRIBING TO RELIANCE DIGITAL Tv...............

Office Number (provided by the above people) : 040-31009585
    Branch where Sayanarayana claimed himself working in : Hitech City, near Oracle Building.

Swathi.

Name of Owner : Raj Kumar Yadav
    Address : v-31, sec A, bhagwati vihar uttam nagar,
    New Delhi-110059
    Complain no register with reliance big tv - 180809492

I’m using Big T.V have register complain in last month and engineer has visited and has resolved the complain which has been charged with INR 175 /-. But it again created a problem in my set top box on the day of visiting the engineer i.e. 1) the smart card is not aligned with set top box, 2) when we are trying to touch the set top box we are getting eletric shock which was develop after engineer visit only. Same complain has been reported again to big tv they assured will not charge as it was part of 1st complain which was not fully solved in fist place and will send back same engineer again. But nobody visited to the complain again. Later on on 9th may my services got suspended when I contacted to customer care it came to my knowledge that again INR 175 has been deducted from my account wrongly.

Nobody is paying proper attention to complain and advising kindly recharge your account so that account suspension can be withdrawn. As fas as complain no 180809492 is concern we shall look into but no proper time commitment.
    Reliance big T.V. is expensive as compare to other service provider but when it comes to service part its very poor. Customer care people are most careless & even observed without sense of humor sitting there to taking the issues of customer & creating more of it. I initially complain to get resolve my set top box problem which ultimately resulted in a string of problems due to these utter nonsense people sitting in a bunch of so called customer care of BIG TV.

We tried calling you but we were unable to reach you. We would request you to kindly email your concern at Customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com with complete details to assist you further.

timchris wrote: »
    Reliance BIG TV and all the people who are working are all fraud cheaters. All the bad words for them which I can't use publicly. I wish I could....

One of their agency lady or their customer service lady called me on 19th July 2012 and asked me to recharge, I said I can't recharge it now as I am using Videocon DTH once that subscription expired I will recharge the Reliance BIG TV. She immediately offered me for the cancellation and told that I will be getting 50% money back which is Rs 700. I agreed. They sent a person right away and he reached my house just after one hour. Took my Setup box and gave me a cancellation slip where only my address and my mobile number was mentioned on that. Neither of their contact number or address was mentioned on that note. When I asked he said we are from Reliance BIG TV and you will get the money after 7-10 days one of our Technician will come to your house and hand over the cheque and take the antenna. I agreed and handed over my setup box to him.

Today is 30th July 2012 and till now no call or nobody came from BIG TV. When I called to that number he didn't receive and suddenly ph switched off. Then I called to the Reliance Customer service and informed the same they said that pathetic Customer service agent that he can't help me and its all my fault that I gave my setup box to that person and disconnected the call. Shame on RELIANCE and their customer service. BOGUS third class cheaper company ever. Then I called to the land line number from where that lady called to me. Someone picked up (A lady). When I asked her she started telling me all stories. That she doesn't have any information and I have to contact to the person who came to my house. When I started shouting that lady also hung up the call. A BIG SHAME TO RELIANCE.

As their company owners are fighting together the company itself is also same. SHAME ON YOU..

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

edited August 2012

Today we are recharge our old Reliance Big Tv account after discussion with Customer care but after recharge we didn't get benifit as discussed with CC . He said that after recharge Rs.1220 we give 1 year package but still Big tv didn't work .

My Smart card no is. 200564644448

My no is 9219101010

Plz solve.

Swathi Duvvuru

RELIANCE BIG TV and its executive made false commitments and cheated

One day one of the Reliance Big TV sales executive(Abhishek) visited my home and told that they have some good offer and if I'm interested and said that it is only for 5 Flats per apartment. What he said is installation and connection charges are RS: 1595 and took that amount. He said with this I will get

- 4 Months of free viewing (140+ channels,shown me the list of channels which included almost all the important channels)
    - after that just Rs 95 recharge every month would give me all the channels (about 140 channels, shown me the list of channels which included almost all the important channels)

I found it very attractive and took the connection.

Account No: 200968945050

Now 2 months have completed and I found that free viewing is expired. When I called that executive (Abhishek), he said that he will check and call me back. I called him 3-4 times and every time same reply and when I tried calling again, he is just disconnecting the call. Then I called up Customer Care and complained about the issue. They said that they will take action against the executive and resolve my problem in 48 Hours. After 3 days called again to see what happened, and they said it will take another 24 hours and it will be resolved. Again after waiting 48 hours called and same reply that within 24 hours it will be resolved. Like this called 4 times and all time same reply and its almost 10 days no update on my complaint.

Just fed up calling those guys, I thought better to recharge with Rs: 95 instead, And did a recharge of Rs 100 just to see that my account is not activated. Called up customer care and they are telling me that to continue the same pack i need to recharge some Rs 420+. I was shocked. I asked , what is the minimum recharge they said Rs 180 that too very less channels.

I was totally cheated by BIG TV people, first with the Free viewing Period and second with the Recharge amount every month. I was totally happy with my old cable connection(Local one). I was trapped by False commitments and worst customer care, who are not able to resolve my issue.

I don't understand what to do. I paid Rs 1600 + Rs 100 recharge just for 2 months viewing.

By logging this complaint, expecting a solution for my problem(Providing what was promised by executive) or complete refund.

RELIANCE BIG TV and its executive made false commitments and cheated

I found it very attractive and took the connection.

Account No: 200968945050

edited August 2012
    Thanks for your Prompt reply. Rather than your reply I expect speedy resolution from your end. What I see is for every complaint your reply is same.
    "customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns." but I don't know that really will happen, because after calling N number of times to your customer care team, I get the same reply every time I call.

I'm totally shocked by the reply you provided.

Which telephonic discussion you are referring? Without me knowing I spoke to you guys? this is really fooling customers. I NEVER GOT ANY CALL FROM YOU GUYS. I really don't know how to react to such a big lie making on the consumer court forum by Reliance people. Can you please call me immediately on my Mobile: 99598 96620. Really want to understand to whom you spoke and what was the resolution you guys provided to satisfy me.

I'm totally shocked by the reply you provided.

Which telephonic discussion you are referring? Without me knowing I spoke to you guys? this is really fooling customers. I NEVER GOT ANY CALL FROM YOU GUYS. I really don't know how to react to such a big lie making on the [COLOR=#009900 !important]consumer court[/COLOR] forum by Reliance people. Can you please call me immediately on my Mobile: 99598 96620. Really want to understand to whom you spoke and what was the resolution you guys provided to satisfy me.

RDTVcare wrote: »

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member

"Dear Customer,

RCOMcare"
    edited August 2012
    I see that you guys post same reply for all complaints. I wonder if I ever get a call from your team. Since one month not a single call I received from your team.

• sunilsoni20003sunilsoni20003 Junior Member
    HI,

I am having one Reliance Big TV connection with this number Smart card Number: - 200529086073. On 30-08-2012 i had register one complaint in Customer care for no signal issue. But till date my issue is not resolved by Reliance engineer. Can someone please take some necessary step on it.

RDTV care
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member

• MAHESH GAHLOTMAHESH GAHLOT Junior Member
    smart card no. 200801497496
    name: Seema Gahlot
    Mobile no: 9711684300
    I filed a complaint about faulty STB (Reliance's dabba) to customer care of Reliance Big TV on 21st September at 4:28 p.m. They Promised to attend to the complaint in 48 hours, but the service was resumed on 28th September, 1 week after complaint registration and that only because i called Mr. Ansul Nanda (Nodal Officer) multiple times.Next day, on 29th September my balance was deducted by Rs. 500(for change of STB). The technician didn't informed us about it before replacement and are blaming customer care for it. On the other side, customer care find technician responsible for it. I want to complain about Mr. Sachin Kumar (mob no. 9311117272) (works at bhikaji kama place and send the technician to my home) as he didn't listen to my problem and rejected my call. I request consumer court to take action against Relaince Big Tv and at least refund my Rs. 500.
  • ErumhmvErumhmv Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Good evening sir , my name is erum address- 1267 sector 37 faridabad. I have a complait about big tv . My smart card no. 200715437593. The set box is not working properly . And no one is coming to repair it . First they told me to reacharge the box then any step will taken. Now they keep saying that no set up box is available . It's more than a month i am hearing this.Please i request you to do something please please ;(
    edited October 2012

RDTV care
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I am Dr Narender Kumar staying in Sector 15 C Chandigarh. My reliance big TV smart card no is 200801447289. My problem related to my HDDVR started on 27/10/12. The remote not able to connect/ pass signals to set top box. Although their is light blinking in remote but some how signals are not going beyond. So I have to change channels through set top box only. I had filed complained through helpline centre on same day(27/10/12) and the complaint number is 190373443. The person sitting there told me that engineer or technician will come to my house with in 24 hrs and problem will resolve soon. But the actual problem started after this. Since eight days had gone, not a single person had come to my house or contacted me. I am calling almost every day to helpline center and the dumb people sitting there (Mr Naresh, Mr Ashok and many more) replying calmly and saying that the problem will resolve soon. When I had inquired than they said the dead line to resolve complain was 48 hrs. I had asked them to give higher authority numbers or their regional office number in Chandigarh, so that i Can contact them they had denied that. I really dont know Why reliance had opened this helpline if they are not able solve any problem. Why not they just shutdown every thing if not able to cop up the situation. I really feel very frustrated and helpless. I dont know to whom I will contact and when my problem will resolve. Is there any way by which legal action can be taken against these culprits ?
    Narender Kumar
  • edited November 2012
    my name sanjay singh sahu smart card no.200524026275 did not resived services from last 30days my request please servies start urgent my contact no. 9893388030 one complaint 24/10/2012 or refund compaint 28/10/2012
  • sainirahul88sainirahul88 Junior Member
    edited November 2012

I submitted a request for the reinstallation of my Reliance Big TV on 7th Nov, 2012. I was asked by the call center people that you need to recharge your account for Rs. 350 and then we we process the request. So I recharged it for 350 rupees and they said that the engineer will contact you and intallation will be done within 48 hrs. But till today i.e. 11th Nov, 2012 no one came for the installation. I asked the call center people many times but always got the response that "sir we are trying and you please wait".

Today (11th Nov 2012) I called the call center and they asked me for the confirmation of my registered mobile no and I confirmed it. Then they said that "sir your mobile no registered with us is not correct", although I registered it with them twice when asked by the call center people (on 7th and 9th Nov, 2012). Now they are still saying "please wait for some time engineer will come".

They are just trying to make me fool. I want to register a complaint against them and want some strict action to be taken.
  • sainirahul88sainirahul88 Junior Member

Smart Card No - 200597570311

Rahul Saini
  • edited November 2012
    Recharged monthly pack-RS-200,but 2 days happend not coming channels (Reliance big TV),But cutting balance from main balance.It's showing error code-200.Customer care also not picking the phone.Smart card-no-200812609501

Smart Card No - 200597570311

Rahul Saini

• prateekjoshi565prateekjoshi565 Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    I am Prateek Joshi, i have a reliance bigTV connection. I have been getting it recharged online for Rs. 199/ 30 days for the past 3 times. But even before completion of 20 days from the date of recharge i get sms regarding recharging my DTH again to enjoy uninterrupted services, I still have 10 days to go then why am i forced to recharge in 20 days. This is pure cheating and i want immediate action.