Reliance Big TV

Comments

• pssdapssda Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Smart Card No. 200520818802; GurgaonSent to: myservices@relianceada.com , customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com on 23-Apr-2012

This is to bring to your notice of a shocking and unethical behavior of your call centre staff and senior staff members Mr. Sanjay Kumar and Rajiv

I have a normal Big TV set top box and called at 18602006666 to place request for HD DVR. As I needed some clarifications on the product, the call was transferred to senior staff department member Mr. Sanjay Kumar who after answering my queries asked to me first to update my a/c balance by 4400/- after which I was to call again and ask for the HD DVR request to be created. I transferred INR 4400/- and called the call centre to the needful. I was then told that this request can not be generated as HD DVR is not in stock. I asked to be connected to Sanjay Kumar who tried evading the question but on persistent questioning said that he is creating a service request No. 0000000006386873.

Today at about 5:15 PM I called up the call centre to enquire status of my request and was told that no such request has been created. I asked to be connected to Sanjay and was connected to another senior staff member - Rajiv, who confirmed that HD DVR is not available and money cannot be refunded and that I can now only buy HD box or additional channel packs.

On asking him to connect to his senior, I was told that I am talking to the senior person and that I could write at customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com.

I request reversal of the transaction immediately. The transaction receipt is herewith attached

- Puneet Sharma

Since then I have been receiving automated replies and mails that we heave been unable to contact you on your mobile and that it has been forwarded to concerned department and they will get back to within 48 hrs.

Since then I have also written twice to Sanjay Behl, CEO, Reliance Digital TV. No repsonse niether from him nor from his offices. (Mails attached)

And the amazing part is that thair website continues to list HD DVR option with cost details despite it being apparently out of stock!
    edited April 2012
    pssda wrote: »

- Puneet Sharma

Hi Puneet,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited May 2012
    Even after talking to customer care 3-4 times, something weird has
    happened with my account. All the accounts are
    suspended.(after i recharged with Rs 7500).I have two accounts.

After recharging with platinum pack parent +child , 4022+2431 =6435
    should get debit from my account and a balance of 1065 rupees must be
    there. Instead -576 is told to me and services are therefore suspended.

Amit (customer care) told me that extra charges of Rs 276 for wire has
    been debited as well which is ok.

The rest 7500-6712 must be the balance of my account. My complaint number is
    2775166365. The customer care says that there are four connections
    activated...two on each TV. platinum and gold on one TV and platinum
    and platinum on the other TV. This is strange and isnot expected.
    Please rectify and refund my money asap.

And all this due to technical problems on their side. This is outrageous.
    Refund my money,that has been deducted because of your system failure, at the earliest and start my services.

Loveena, Sunil, Amit, Rupinder and many more customer care people, noone could help
    me. The connections are suspended now without any fault from my side.
    Its been 2 days without TV. Please resolve this matter at the

Payment Mode Credit Card - Amex Card
    Authorization Code MAM22736852971
    Email Id of Payee anshugood@gmail.com
    [h=1]
    2) I, then called customer care to start the platinum pack on my parent and child both connections (200691652130 / 200955481829).
    [/h][h=1]Parent Rs 4022[/h][h=1][/h][h=1]Child – Rs 2431[/h][h=1]Extra wire- Rs276
    Total Rs. 6729
    [/h]Balance Rs 771 in my account.
    [h=1]
    3) But instead, four connections are started on just two connections. (3 platinum and one gold). The customer care agrees that this due to technical problem on their side But still my account is in negative and my services suspended.
    [/h]4) The connection says recharge minimum approx Rs. 1200 when my account should have more than Rs 700 as balance!!!
    5) I have customer care 6-7 times within 48 hours but they all are giving false promises. Sunil on Sunday (May13 2012) told me that within 48 hours, the issue will be resolved. Then Sunil on Monday (may 14 2012) at around 745pm told me that your services have resumed but refund will be made later, which was a lie ofcourse. Then Kumaram at around 1150pm (may 14 2012), told me that everything will be sorted out by 8am (may 15 2012). But nothing has happened. Finally Rupinder Kaur told me That your request has been escalated since Sunday but no one has called back.
    Complaint number-2775166365
    Request Number- 2775971377
    Besides the complaints on phone I have send many emails to customer care. I just get automated response that I will be contacted within 1 Business day but no one has contacted as yet.

'Reliance=010-235-958' ID - 200691652130 / 200955481829
    'Reliance=010-231-348' ID - 200691652130 / 200955481829
    'Reliance=010-230-456' ID - 200691652130 / 200955481829
    6) Please refund the entire amount and make sure the balance in my account is at least Rs771. On top, deduct for your services from the day my account gets activated and not from the day when I requested them(May 13th 2012) since the connections have been suspended since then.

Yours truly,

Sanjiv Prakash,

I-3, Associated Apts
    Delhi 110092
  • narsi687narsi687 Junior Member
    edited May 2012

This is Narasimha Rao.N and a reliance digital TV customer with smart card# 2008 3451 0517 and its registered mobile number # 9885346870.

I am very much dissatisfied with the customer care service which you provide the reason is specified below:

I have raised a complaint on 18th April regarding Error 400 and which is rectified with in time and I have been charged as per agreement 175:00 which is fine.

again I have same complaint error#400 on 12th May and raised a complaint. Your technician visited my place and rectified it and as per your policy there is a 60 days service warranty for the same type of complaint and 175:00 should not be charged on the 2nd time as it is in policy. But on 13th the amount got deducted and my account balance went to negative and getting error#200 now. I am calling for the reversal of the amount and activation of channels to your customer case from 13th May and they are saying that they are unable to raise a new compliant as my old complaint is not closed and I also requested them to activate the channels as the amount charged by mistakenly but they are saying that the portal is down from the past 4 days.

I am very much disappointed with your service and I have couple of questions here:

Why the amount got deducted automatically with out proper reason as it is in warranty? (Is the validation is missing from the application development team)

Why the ticket not closed after resolving the issue and why opening of 2nd ticket is having problem? (IS this validation really required? as multiple tickets can be opened on different issues)

How come the activation of channels portal is down for past 4 days....(If this is the case, then what you guys are doing without raising a Severity 2 ticket with application support team?) If this is the case then what your Supervisors are saying is wrong?

No customer can wait till 4 days with out watching a TV without is problem..... In this case ordinary service providers are much better than one of the best provides Reliance???

This is the problem from your side and will there be adding this down time to my validity list???

I will see when this issue will be rectified as from past 4 days I have made 7 calls to customer care and in that 4 calls answered by your Supervisor team and this is the mail I am sending.

Hope for the best.................

-Narasimha Rao N.V
    Even after talking to customer care 3-4 times, something weird has
    happened with my account. All the accounts are
    suspended.(after i recharged with Rs 7500).I have two accounts.

After recharging with platinum pack parent +child , 4022+2431 =6435
    should get debit from my account and a balance of 1065 rupees must be
    there. Instead -576 is told to me and services are therefore suspended.

Amit (customer care) told me that extra charges of Rs 276 for wire has
    been debited as well which is ok.

The rest 7500-6712 must be the balance of my account. My complaint number is
    2775166365. The customer care says that there are four connections
    activated...two on each TV. platinum and gold on one TV and platinum
    and platinum on the other TV. This is strange and isnot expected.
    Please rectify and refund my money asap.

And all this due to technical problems on their side. This is outrageous.

me. The connections are suspended now without any fault from my side.
    Its been 2 days without TV. Please resolve this matter at the

Parent Rs 4022

Child – Rs 2431

Extra wire- Rs276
    Total Rs. 6729

BalanceRs 771 in my account.

Complaint number-2775166365

I-3, Associated Apts
    Delhi 110092

Hi Sanjiv,

narsi687 wrote: »

Hope for the best.................

-Narasimha Rao N.V

Hi Narasimha,

• rajkumaryadavrajkumaryadav Junior Member
    Smart Card No. 200802622747
    Name of Owner : Raj Kumar Yadav
    Address : v-31, sec A, bhagwati vihar uttam nagar,
    New Delhi-110059
    Complain no register with reliance big tv - 180809492

I’m using Big T.V have register complain in last month and engineer has visited and has resolved the complain which has been charged with INR 175 /-. But it again created a problem in my set top box on the day of visiting the engineer i.e. 1) the smart card is not aligned with set top box, 2) when we are trying to touch the set top box we are getting eletric shock which was develop after engineer visit only. Same complain has been reported again to big tv they assured will not charge as it was part of 1st complain which was not fully solved in fist place and will send back same engineer again. But nobody visited to the complain again. Later on on 9th may my services got suspended when I contacted to customer care it came to my knowledge that again INR 175 has been deducted from my account wrongly.

Nobody is paying proper attention to complain and advising kindly recharge your account so that account suspension can be withdrawn. As fas as complain no 180809492 is concern we shall look into but no proper time commitment.
    Reliance big T.V. is expensive as compare to other service provider but when it comes to service part its very poor. Customer care people are most careless & even observed without sense of humor sitting there to taking the issues of customer & creating more of it. I initially complain to get resolve my set top box problem which ultimately resulted in a string of problems due to these utter nonsense people sitting in a bunch of so called customer care of BIG TV.

Smart Card No. 200802622747
    Name of Owner : Raj Kumar Yadav
    Address : v-31, sec A, bhagwati vihar uttam nagar,
    New Delhi-110059
    Complain no register with reliance big tv - 180809492

• edited June 2012
    Hello Sir,

We are facing problem in big TV cabel, as it has got cerain cuts, because of this we are unable to watch TV. Can you please help us as soon as possible.

Owner: Syed Amjadulla
    Address: No. 41, I Floor, 6th Main, 3rd Cross, Maruthi Layout, BTM I Stage,Bangalore – 560 029, India
  • deepgaykedeepgayke Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I am Deepak Gayke using Reliance TV since 4 years, through out four years I am experiencing bad service from reliance TV, currently I am facing problem of bad signals due to weather I tried change the channels but still facing same problem so I called to customer care and put my problem but the person is saying that service is proper from their side. What shall I do? how can I get the proper service. thank you in advance for curing my problem. Smart card no is 200552324761.
  • rabi.kisanrabi.kisan Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    My VC No:01514571257.My problem is that I have subscribed for Dishtv hd royal pack for one year paying Rs6000/- as they offered dishcount.On their site it is mentioned that hd royal pack contains 40+hd sevices.From 18th june they displayed a message that from 21st june if you want to view zee tv hd,zee studio hd,travel xp hd and english entertainment channel going to be hd and have to pay Rs100/-pm.When I called to customer care saying that I paid for 40+hd channels and subscribed for one year.They told me that these channels were not truly hd and if you want to view it you have to pay Rs 100/-pm. and when I argue they told that these are company policies.
    I would like to complain that if Dishtv hd royal pack does not contain 40+hd channels,how could they tell me to pay such amount, even on their also they mention 40+hd channels.Now they are telling these are not truly hd and I have to pay extra amount.Its a cheating.
    rabi.kisan wrote: »

deepgayke wrote: »

• ajjugajjug Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    My name is Ajay Giri and I'm the subscriber of Reliance TV for the last 3 years. My Reliance TV smart card number is 200706461028, On 25th June 2012, at 7.15 pm, the channels of reliance tv went off air. My neighbours who also have the reliance tv faced the same problem, which means it affected the entire area. Repeated calls to Customer care were of no use as they did not register my complaint due to "computer system updation'. At 10pm an engineer from Reliance tv appeared on its own (remember our complaints were not registered, so its a mystery as to how the Reliance people knew of our problem ), checked the fault and informed that my set top box has become faulty and needs to be replaced with a new one. It would cost Rs. 525. When I asked him that if I was not getting the service due to faulty set top box, what about others? Did all the set top boxes of our area become faulty at same time? He had no answer. New set top box carries the warranty of 12 months. What guarantee is there that the new set top box also will not become 'faulty' after 12 months? Is this not a game plan by Reliance to force its old customers to buy new set top boxes? I demand that Reliance resume our TV channels because we have already paid for it in advance. It should ensure that we are not forced to change our set top boxes. It should not harm its long term interest for short term gains.
    deepgayke wrote: »

Cheers,

ajjug wrote: »

• gtchavangtchavan Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    I am a bigTV customer. my customer number is 200759924247, On the dated 02/07/2012 i have transferred Rs. 400/-. from my bank a/c with internet banking. due date was 03/07/2012. The out standings were Rs. 363/-. But on dated 04/07/2012 the dth service was discontinued. Then on same day i.e. 04/072012 I transferred the amount of Rs. 400/- through credit card. when I called to customer care number 18002009001, I came to know that only one transaction on dated 04/07/2007 was successful but the transaction on dated 02/07/2102 was not deposited. Actually the amount is deducted from my bank account. the details are with me. Hence I tried to provide all the details to the customer care representative. They engaged me for almost 30 minutes, Only answer was sir pl. hold on we are trying to check. Finally one person told that he was not hearing my voice and disconnected the call.

I would like to file a complaint on BIG TV regarding payment transaction. The amount is deducted from my bank account. I wanted to know whether that amount is deposited in big TV's bank account. Because transferred account is available with ME.

Please Advise,

gtchavan

Date : 06.07.2012
    The Chief Executive Officer
    Reliance BIG TV

I have taken Reliance BIG TV HD2 connection in the month of March, 2012 my SMART CARD No.200945426683. When I took the connection your marketing executives offered a PLAN with initial payment of Rs.2,590/- with two months FREE SUBSCRIPTION after that if I recharge for six months subscription I will be charged Rs.190/- per month accordingly I paid the amount and got the connection and two months FREE SUBSCRIPTION also. In the month of May, 2012 I recharged with Rs.1140/- (i.e. Rs.190/- x 6). Yesterday I got a message from your Customer Care saying that I have to recharge before 7th July, 2012 for continuation of the services. Then I enquired at your TOLL FREE No. about this message. They told me that after recharging Rs.1140/- in the month of May, 2012, I have not informed them about the package what I opted at the time of submission of my application. This information I am not aware and also your people never guided me on this. Here I didn’t understand why I have to inform once again about my package as it is already there in the application given by me. This is just simply cheating the public. Because of that I charged more than Rs.450/- per month and they are asking me to recharge once again before the due date. This is just simply cheating the PUBLIC. Secondly your people told that I will get all TELUGU Regional Channels in this package but I am not getting some of the Telugu channels like ABN ANDHRAJYOTHI, TV1, INEWS, Zee NEWS and T News. This is also one type of cheating and fooling public. If I am not given the proper justice I may be forced to go to Consumer Court.

Reliance Company is having Good Reputation world wide but the executives at the ground level for commission are cheating the public to reach their targets.

Kindly do justice about my problem.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours faithfully,

PV RAMANA REDDY
    Mobile : 9704040157.

Contact No: 9945144990

We tried calling you on the given no. 9945144990, but it seems to belong to someone else. Kindly call us on our Customer Care number 1800 200 9001 (Toll Free) or e-mail us at Customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com with 12 digits Smart Card number.

Date : 06.07.2012
    The Chief Executive Officer
    Reliance BIG TV

Kindly do justice about my problem.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours faithfully,

PV RAMANA REDDY
    Mobile : 9704040157.

• edited July 2012
    I Would like to know why the monthly subscription of the reliance big tv has been increased. And what are the various new channels that big tv provides with this change. Is big tv providing a provision to pick channels and create your own package.
    edited July 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited July 2012
    I am one of the BigTV subscriber from the beginning of the service. My smart card No. is 200590435865.
    Recently, I had relocated myself within the Atomic Energy Township, Anupuram, near Kalpakkam. I had also arranged myself to re-fix the BigTV dish as I could not get the services of BigTV within short time available. However, after re-fixing the Dish at new location, when I tried to watch the channels, I am getting the message that signal quality is very poor.
    Immediately, I had contacted BigTV customer care at 18002009001 to report the problem and ask for service mechanic to visit. Even I had agreed for the indicated service charge of Rs. 350. However, even after 3-4 attempts and waiting for almost two weeks, I am yet to receive any assistance from the BigTV service provider. This has resulted in myself & my family depriving of TV entertainment. This is highly objectionable as it was promised again and again that within 48 hrs. complaint will be serviced.
    This type of apathy towards customers is unbelievable from the service provider who claims to be No. 1 digital TV service.
    Already, this type of negligence towards customers has cost many subscribers to the company from the township and it is not clear whether BigTV really needs subscribers or it wants to drive them away.
    Further contacts with BigTV is not getting possible due to inordinate delay in connecting to service executive.
    Hence, as a last resort I am writing this email. If I an unable to get relief even now, I will be forced to migrate to other popular network at township. This will also cause huge negative publicity in the region as townships are closely knit within.

Hence, I request the concerned to attend the problem immediately and provide relief.
  • edited July 2012

Today we are recharge our old Reliance Big Tv account after discussion with Customer care but after recharge we didn't get benifit as discussed with CC . He said that after recharge Rs.1220 we give 1 year package but still Big tv didn't work .

My Smart card no is. 200564644448

My no is 9219101010

Plz solve.
  • timchristimchris Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    Reliance BIG TV and all the people who are working are all fraud cheaters. All the bad words for them which I can't use publicly. I wish I could....

One of their agency lady or their customer service lady called me on 19th July 2012 and asked me to recharge, I said I can't recharge it now as I am using Videocon DTH once that subscription expired I will recharge the Reliance BIG TV. She immediately offered me for the cancellation and told that I will be getting 50% money back which is Rs 700. I agreed. They sent a person right away and he reached my house just after one hour. Took my Setup box and gave me a cancellation slip where only my address and my mobile number was mentioned on that. Neither of their contact number or address was mentioned on that note. When I asked he said we are from Reliance BIG TV and you will get the money after 7-10 days one of our Technician will come to your house and hand over the cheque and take the antenna. I agreed and handed over my setup box to him.

Today is 30th July 2012 and till now no call or nobody came from BIG TV. When I called to that number he didn't receive and suddenly ph switched off. Then I called to the Reliance Customer service and informed the same they said that pathetic Customer service agent that he can't help me and its all my fault that I gave my setup box to that person and disconnected the call. Shame on RELIANCE and their customer service. BOGUS third class cheaper company ever. Then I called to the land line number from where that lady called to me. Someone picked up (A lady). When I asked her she started telling me all stories. That she doesn't have any information and I have to contact to the person who came to my house. When I started shouting that lady also hung up the call. A BIG SHAME TO RELIANCE.

• edited July 2012

Today is 30th July 2012 and till now no call or nobody came from BIG TV. When I called to that number he didn't receive and suddenly ph switched off. Then I called to the Reliance Customer service and informed the same they said that pathetic Customer service agent that he can't help me and its all my fault that I gave my setup box to that person and disconnected the call. Shame on RELIANCE and their customer service. BOGUS third class cheaper company ever. Then I called to the land line number from where that lady called to me. When I asked her she started telling me all stories. That she doesn't have any information and I have to contact to the person who came to my house. When I started shouting that lady also hung up the call. A BIG SHAME TO RELIANCE.

As their company owners are fighting together the company itself is also same. SHAME ON YOU.. SCN 200819512835 PLEASE DO SOMETHING