Videocon mobile Customer Care Complaint

edited September 2014 in Mobile
respected sir/madam,
i am the customer of videocon company. i have recharged my mobile sim for the highest amount .i could recieved my amount . but without my decisson the videocon service has charged me huge amount many time . like this many customers are ready to complaint against videocon service. if we call for customer care there is no response from them. here after for me not for nobody this action to done. the videocon company should return back all there charged amount to the relavent customer.i am ready to complain against videocon mobile service against in consumer court before that action to be taken.

jalaludeen

Comments

• edited April 2012

I am one of your videocon mobile customer and my No.8825220062.Daily I am getting unwanted mobile incoming numbers from your customer case centre regarding caller tunes. Yesterday 28.4.12, Ireceived/attended one call , please note not any operation like ok etc. after that I received one message stating Rs.45 deducted in my mail balance account. It is absolutely wrong and not my request. When I am contacting your customer complaint No/198 always says executive are busy busy busy only.

Now, I am request is arrange to credit the same amount to main balance account immediately , otherwise I have to take other steps such as discontinue your sevices or any other alternative.

N Jayakumar
  • edited April 2012
    Hi, I am getting threatining calls from the videocon number 8530248977 (from gujarat , gandhinagar).
    i am in pune and my number is 7709419194. on30th april monday, at 01:00am i got a call from this number and someone was talking vulgar and threatining me. so please take some action on it.
    Thanks.
  • edited May 2012
    automatic deduction of balance & automatic activation of love disperancy service plz refund my balance Rs.10
  • edited May 2012

In my mobile number i got auto renewal sms about cric adda service. I want to deactivate. But no sms sent simply it is failed. And no proper response in customer care. Kindly deactivate the above.

thank you.
  • edited May 2012
    This is my Videocon number is 8828401926.
    I Tried your complaint number 198 for 23 times.yes exactly Twenty three times.I continuously getting the response that "All executives are busy".
    In India,at 01:00 am (Sleeping time for customers) How customer care executives are busy?
    From 9:00PM to 01:00AM I am continuously trying to reach you but failed.

pack.
    I did not activate any service on my mobile.As mine is night shift I sleep in the day time. While sleeping you are activating and sending some messages. After I wake

up,I see messages and shocked by seeing those messages.

Few days back also you activated like this and I called you and you refunded the deducted amount,but within few days it is repeated and these 3 days my balance is

deducted mmore than 100 rupees.

I recharge my mobile with Rs.500 for my calling purpose only, but not for you.

If I ignore this time,you may activate subscription packs on some other mobile and you may deduct money from my account.If it is funny? This is also funny when you

activated and deducted money when I am sleeping.Both are same.

Please look into this issue and refund back the amount which you deducted from my account surprisingly.
  • edited May 2012

I Pravin Patankar user of Videocon mobile from last 9 months. From last one month I am facing mobile display problem. I also contacted to your local service center
    office in Nashik to solve the display problem but they have not resolve it, they said my mobile display is cracked and I will have to repair it from another (outside) service center. So I gone five to six another shops(service centers) in the market , but I have not get the new display yet from any shop or service center. I have one question to
    Videocon company why your mobile parts are not available in market while your mobile phones are available in market from long time.Please resolve it my problem at the
    earliest otherwise I will go in customer court and also print the news in newspaper that ' Do not buy videocon mobiles '.....
    My contact number is 9765568189 and 9372425876...
    This is my Videocon number is 8825589085
    From 9:00PM to 01:00AM I am continuously trying to reach you but failed.

The purpose of the call is, past 3 months continuously my balance is reduced without my notice and getting a message saying that thanks for subscription of some ****

pack.
    I did not activate any service on my mobile.

Few days back also you activated like this and I called you

d

I recharge my mobile with Rs.200 for my calling purpose only, but not for you.

activated and deducted money when I am sleeping.Both are same.

• edited May 2012

my sim in the mssages offers daily 2rs amount cutting, so please messages deactivate voch in this pack.
  • edited May 2012
    I am one of your videocon mobile customer and my No.8428039867.Daily I am getting unwanted mobile incoming numbers from your customer care centre regarding caller tunes.
    On Wednesday i.e 23-5-2012 I recharged Rs.55/- , I received/attended one call , please note not any operation like ok etc. after that Rs.30/- deducted in my main balance account. It is absolutely wrong and not my request. When I am contacting your customer complaint No/198 or 121 always says executive are busy busy busy only.
    Now, I am request is arrange to credit the same amount to main balance account immediately, otherwise I have to take other steps such as discontinue your services or any other alternative actions.
    Srinivas

Srinivas
  • abhay1281abhay1281 Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    I am very upset to videocon mobile service center faizabad much bad service.this service center cheat all custmer.there no any trained employ.they take me service charge without reciept.my hendset not good condition.thay cheat me.please helpme
    name-abhay singh
    address-adersh nagar colony deokali faizabad u.p.
    Mobile no-9452489477
    set model-v1306
    imeino- 910030002344105
    imei no-910030007345909

In my mobile number 9068082101
    i got auto renewal sms about callar tune service. I want to deactivate many time and this also deactivate But after some days this auto renew i have call to customer care but he asked me not dedaction in future i have compain about this many time but no response plzzzzzzzz refund my all balance .i am ready to complain against videocon mobile service against in consumer court before that action to be taken.

anil kumar
  • Amaninder SinghAmaninder Singh Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    my mobile number is 8528343675 (videoocon)
    i have activated a scheme(Rs.19 per month) in which any local Videcon to videocon will charge only 2paise/min. my scheme would end on 24-25 june. But the company deliberately send me SMS saying"aap hamare khaas customer hai isee liye aapka V2V local call rate is 30paise/min kar diyaa gya hai for 15 days". sir, it is simply harassing me. i want my original scheme back, i am ready to complain against videocon mobile. their service centre also doesn't respond well. moreover they always send me nonsense SMS (average 10 SMS/day) and calls (10-15/ day). they are just torturing me. sir i want some strict action against them.

yours thankfully
    Amaninder Singh
  • edited June 2012
    This is my Videocon number is 9076552374.
    Even night time(Sleeping time for customers like 1 am to 3 am) How all customer care executives are busy?
    I am continuously trying to reach you but failed.

The purpose of the call is, past 3 days continuously my balance is reduced without my notice and getting a message saying that thanks for subscription of some **** pack.
    I did not activate any service on my mobile.I was in meeting and i didn even touched my mobile but two messages continuosly like that 60 rupees got reduced.After my work i unsubscribe that pack and called to 198 and filed complaint.

Few days back also the same thing happened and 45 rupees got reduced from my balance and now 60 rupees. and in a same day evening again they reduced 45 rupees and send message lik thanks for subscribing some **** song. In a single day my balance is deducted more than 100 rupees.

I recharge my mobile for huge amount for my calling purpose only, but not for you. It is like stealing the money. Do you think customers are fools.

Dear sir ,

plz my no 9076938117 very much dedcated (daily ) the balance i want deactvate the vas ser and dialer tone plz follow my complant , i am not satisfaited your videocion netwok plz follow my complant

thanks,

ashwini
    This is my Videocon number is 9076942311
    Even night time also How can all customer care executives are busy?

I did not activate any vas on my mobile. I got a messages stating that Rs. 30/- got reducted as subscription towards vas.

i also planning to shift this number to some other provider
  • edited June 2012
    Videocon is a useless service provider looking only for their profit not for consumers
    Dear Sir/Mam,

Myself Alok Kr. Singh. I am the User of Videocon GSM Mobile . I tired last 1week because auto activate my tune and Vmusic services,there are no alert message or call, Those services auto activate. I want to contact 198 for copmlain this type of services but i d'nt connent any customer care excutive till now, I can say I Tried your complaint number 198 so many times.I continuously getting the response that "All executives are busy"..So i want to close this type of services on my Mobile No 8828972597.

Thanks&Best Regards,
    Alok Kr. Singh
    Dear sir/mam
    This is my Videocon number is 8264030936
    I am continuously trying to reach you but failed.
    thanks your faithfully,
    vishal B sojitra
    This is my Videocon number 09543096051in Chennai
    Even night time also How can all customer care executives are busy?

I did not activate any vas on my mobile. I got a message that you have subscrive and unneccessary deducted Rs 30 on 21 jun 2012 at 1830 .Few days back also the same thing happened and 30 rupees got reduced from my balance.and in a same day evening again they reduced 30 rupees and send message lik thanks for subscribing some **** song.

It is therefore i request you to look in the matter and instruct your concerned section to stop this practice forthwith.Further i request that refund my 30 Rs immidiate other wise i will quit the servicesand i wii large the complain in consumer forum.

i also planning to shift this number to some other provider .
  • edited June 2012
    i am a customer of videocon... i had rs.54 balance. i got a message like i have subscribed for beauty tips which i dint do...and dey took rs.20 as subscription charge...i called the number given to unsubscribe it...but it was not done.again i got the same message n nw my balance is ZERO...if i call customer care, nobody is responding...!! what the f**k is this...???
    i want some steps to be taken immediately...
  • santoshsantosh Junior Member
    respected sir/madam,
    i am the customer of videocon companyand my no. 8269224736. i have recharged my mobile sim for the highest amount .i could recieved my amount . but without my decisson the videocon service has charged me huge amount many time . like this many customers are ready to complaint against videocon service. if we call for customer care there is no response from them. here after for me not for nobody this action to done. the videocon company should return back all there charged amount to the relavent customer.i am ready to complain against videocon mobile service against in consumer court before that action to be taken.

santosh kumar
  • edited June 2012
    What kind of nonsense is this?
    You deduct balance out of our accounts with out our notice?
    That too for caller tunes which I never subscribed?
    You deduct Rs. 10 , Rs. 15 and i dont know much more on daily basis, and i dont even know for how long until i noticed today that my balance has almost come to a nil.
    On trying to reach your customer care service, i learnt that it is unavailable.
    There is no other way to reach you people!
    I want all of my amount that has be wasted on such services that was never opted by me, to be reimbursed.
    My videocon sim card number is : 9076189922
    I want you to contact me back immediately.
    My email address is iyerkruthika@yahoo.com
    If i dont receive the amount you owe me, I swear to take you to the consumer court!
  • edited June 2012

i am very am one of your videocon mobile customer and my No.9074708309.i am very nervours of videocon service .he is always automatic balance deduct company did not take a permission of me today automatically voce service activate automaticall.wheather i do not wants on its .
    second problem is that after that balance dedection customer care no is not proper working operator not saying a path of talking of customer care.
    narendra
  • edited June 2012
    My Mobile no. is 8825548751 daily Rs.2 is deducted for voch, but i did not asked that service, without my knowledge it was activated daily. i am not at all using that service, pl. deactivate voch service from my mobile, i am trying to deactivate by DEACTIVATE VOCH to 54666 SMS. Message received as invalid code error. customer care i am trying 100 of time but it is connected to v-help.

Ravikumar
    PLZ refund my 75 Rs.
    i am coplainting about the deduction of money and unwanted activation of many services.
    please refund my money. thanku
    my mobile no is ::-8268525421
  • edited June 2012
    i had request my 2 numbers to port in videcon, bt none of these numbers are ported in videcon till nw frm 2nd june, numbers r 9814481582, 9814681582...........
  • pratapraju1pratapraju1 Junior Member
    Dear sir/ madam

This absolutely a non-sense from videocon mobile organisation, i hadn't requested any caller tone but you activated it to my mobile no.7357555712. & deducted my balance on dated 25.06.12.

yours truly
    Jitender kumar
  • pratapraju1pratapraju1 Junior Member
    Dear sir/ madam

yours truly
    Jitender kumar

• edited June 2012
    my name ramjeevan paRequest you to deactivate this with immediate effect & credit my balance to account immediately otherwise i would by bound to come thru some legal action.

tel my mo.nambur 826874Request you to deactivate this with immediate effect & credit my balance to account immediately otherwise i would by bound to come thru some legal action.