GTPL SERVICE ( local cable operator)

nimesh_jainnimesh_jain Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
Sir, i dr. Nimesh v jain is regularly paying bill for gtpl on time to time, since 2 days we have got our cable cut incidentaly due to some renovation work. I am filling complaints to get it repaired since 2 days but no response from their side.sir please take into consideration our complaints and do nedful for us.
Add:-shbham bunglow hirajain society ramnagar sabamati ahmedabad 380005

Comments

• edited August 2012
    the manoranjan tv has been black screen and not SOUND AND PICTURES PLEASE
    GET MY COMPLAINT UPDATE THIS CHANNELS
    name = nimesh siddhapuria
    71, shivam row house , new kosad road, nr madhav baug school , amroli 394107

cable operator name = venu vision , 101 satadhar soc. kosad road, amroli
    m. 8000125215 , 02613104265

install date = 17-04-2013 , bill no 226 , bill amt = 1000.00

s/n no : FCBCDQXRR

MORE THAN 1 MONTH NOT PRBLEM SOLVED BY OPERATOR FOR " CHANNLE UNTHORISED "

AND OPERATOR NOT ATTEND THIS PROBLEM .

THAN WHAT CAN I DO.

PL REPLY ,

FROM NIMESH SIDDHAPURIA
    Dear sir my set box is not working since they are installed so many time I call'd up infect last 20days my local cable operator name is mahadev network and my address is" baroda hair dresser's" shop/1 swapnil appt, subhas nagar opp.ram chowk ghod dod rd surat so all the time I call they say today I send it technician but they never come till that today & must important thing is I pay all amuant allredy for 2013dec so pl sir help us & short out my this thread
    Dear sir my set up box is not working since I installed & I all pay amount for year 2013dec till & I called befor 20 days till than today but they r not respond say all time say I send it technicians but they r nevar come so my local cable opretar name is mahadev network my address is "baroda hair dresser's" shop/1 swapnil app.subhas nagar opp ram chowk ghod dod rd surat my mobile number is 9824103300 so please out of me this big thread
  • edited August 2013
    Sir, please upgrade my regular set top box to high defination box. From- suraj kumar. ADD. Post- duliajan. Dist- dibrugarh. State- assam. Pin-786602. Cell no.-9085303567
  • edited August 2013
    My self Krupesh Shah n I m from baroda. Since last few days all the movie channels are blocked n it happens frequently. While on contacting our local cable operators we get the ans that it is directly blocked from ahmedabad. If we pay money to ur company for the services we should get it. I m repeating again that it happens frequently that all the movie channels gets blocked. We did nt expect this kind of services from you. We are very much annoyed with ur services. My address 10 mangal mandir soc, bh golden silver appt subhanpura vadodara 390023 M 9825523679. Hope you will resolve the problem immediatly.
  • edited November 2013

I am operating GTPL service from last 1 year but from last 3-4 months i am facing problem with my one GTPL Box power failure from last 3-4 months. I have inform GTPL to attend the complain ... pls refer the complain nos. 4 times: 117308 dated:21.09.13, 121059 dated:04.10.13, 123180 dated: 13.10.13, 132485 dated: 21.11.13.

Base on my latest discussion yesterday , your representative will visit today morning to attend this complain, but till no body reach to the place.

I have already asked our local cable operator - Nikol, Naroda Ahmedabad. Mr. Vijay but we have not recd proper response and service. He told to put the same to their place and they dont know when it will be repaired from your end.

One more thing that the same GTPL box was not given to us with my name , that was given of some other person " Daxa ben" that was i came to know after discussion with the GTPL only.

However as a Customer i want to say that i am not satisfy with the response from your team and cable operator service also.

• edited January 2014
    why manoranjan tv not available in the box?
  • edited February 2014
    @hinagar na sec-21 ma avata operator ne kahejo ok pls 3 mahina thi bandh 6 cabbel
  • edited March 2014
    2day chenel cut but not answer please check the problems my adresh 93 shiv sankarnagar vejlpur jivrajpark Ahmadabad Ahmadabad
  • edited April 2014
    i am writing from baramati, pune, maharashtra. sir there was a channel named Animax on cable. but it is nowhere from last december. i contacted local operator "gtpl sharda". but he is tottaly ignoring. do something sir.
    operators no is 7588945178.
    Please sir get me Animax.
  • edited April 2014
    i am writing from baramati,pune. Sir our cable operator gtpl sharda doesnt seem to listen what i am asking. i have been asking him to start Animax channel again which was stopped in december. but from january he gives same reason saying that some box is damaged and he has ordered a new one and it will come soon. but sir its already been 4 months already. do something sir please start animax. the operators no is 07588945178
  • edited May 2014
    Dear concerned,
    'No Signal' message is displayed most of the time on our tv screen right from the day we have connection of GTPL. The guy who installed set top box gave his number when he installed it and told us to contact on that number in case of any problem. But now nobody is taking calls on that number. Kindly resolve the matter.

Satish Jha
    Ongc colony, Ahmedabad
    Mobile No-9428330336
  • edited May 2014
    Hey Guys,

I have Airtel digital tv connection, for my parents i want one channel in Airtel but they are currently not providing it (Lakshya Devotional Channel).

I was quite happy with Airtel but for this requirement i have to switch into GTPL.

I have this connection from Feb-14, Since once month i am phasing issue with the picture quality. I did the complaints for the same for 5-6 times in our area service provider (Robert Mob : 9825734379).

I have tried to call in customer service desk and nodal officer. But not getting positive response. As we know, Now India having digital picture quality. I didn't satisfied with that as concern with picture quality(suddenly stop and not loaded properly.)

Can someone help me out with this situation asap?

GAUTAMKEVADIA

+91-99 74 15 55 15
  • edited June 2014
    Respected sir. When i am start my tv and set up box their is showing an error and on screen showing masseg"Access Denied". And local cablel operetor mobile is not recheble last 6 hours. My mail id is jadu4ever8049@gmail.com
    I am customer of GTPL broadband in vadodara Gujarat. My Name is Manoj Rai Mo. 9428519920, 9662007947 & my user id is "raimanoj". I was waiting for service since last 6 days to solve my complain by GTPl broadband team, but still they are not give me service.