LAVA Mobile Customer Care Complaint

edited September 2014 in Mobile
I purchased a Lava M30 mobile from flipkart . Its in the guarantee period. Now my mobile just got some body damages and i visited the lava service centre they told me to pay rs 600 after the mobile was to be repaired i gave the mobile on 2 nd of april 2012 and today is 21 st of april 2012 but there's no response .......... they have not repaired it yet....!!! .Its guarantee period is soon to be get over . And i am facing a loss . Its almost 20 days ....!!!.

THE QUESTION IS WHEN WILL I GET MY MOBILE BACK AND HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE WILL SUFFER THESE TYPES OF PROBLEMS WITH SUCH A POOR TYPE COMPANY LIKE LAVA???

Comments

• edited May 2012
    i buy LAVA C31 .
    BUT IT HAS ONLY 60 KB PHONE MEMORY
    SO I CANT RUN INTERNET BROWSE IN THIS CELL..
    CAN WE INCREASE PHONE MEMORY ?????
    PLZ HELP ME HOW I CAN SURF THE INTERNET IN LAVA C31....
  • edited May 2012
    I have bought a Lava A10 mobile in July2011. Now its touch screen is not working. I had given it to service centre twice a time but the same was not repaired till now. Customer care had given me time of 23 May when I lounch a complaint there. But also there is no improvemetn
  • edited June 2012

I purchased you mobile (B8) From Pujara Telecom Pvt. Ltd. at Rajkot Gujarat. Dt. 07/02/2012.

After that i faced problem with natwork. My mobile cannot serch any natwork so i give my mobile to the dealer on 23/05/2012. But i still not get my mobile back till date. When ever i go to the dealer for inquiry of my mobile they dont cooperate me.

So, Pls replace my mobile to new one.

Details Given below:-

Purchase date :- 07/02/2012
    Job Date :- 23/05/2012
    Job. No. :- 1565
    My Contact no :- 091-9408488805

pl do the needful for me.

Hitesh Mudasiya
  • edited August 2012
    I have bought a Lava A10 mobile in July2011. Now its touch screen is not working.their is no service centers in vijayawada thats way I want give an complaint to Customer care plz. slove my problem.
  • edited September 2012
    I purchased LAVA A10 Mobile on 4th sept 2011. Just a week back the battery of my mobile suddenly got bulged. Then I asked for new battery,, but i have not got the original one yet.I want to know why original batteries are not supplied. If important accessories are not supplied then please stop manufacturing such products and stop fooling innocent public. Now i have the handset but its dead. My 4700 Rs. is over.
    i9hihfkovfjkvfr

b
  • edited September 2012
    I just went to lava service center bhilai sector-4 chhattisgarh and shown my LAVA ARC-9 mobile which is not working properly i.e. auto switch off, and mr. Ajay (owner of shop) told me to come after 2 days and just after he never replied properly and now 14 days completed but mobile is not repaired. kindly provide me some help
    Dear
    Sir/Madam

I have purchased a LAVA C81 mobile from Home Shop 18.com on 13/09/2012 with order no 916416823 and sub order no 47838657 and have received the same on 24/09/2012. But it is unfortunate that the set is a defective one. I have given the set to LAVA service center named APACE SOLUTION, 2ND FLOOR, MUNNI MARKET Opp. ICICI BANK, BHANGAGARH, GHY 781005 PH NO:- 09207046040 ( Guwahati, ASSAM) ON 26/09/2012.

Till date my mobile is lying with the service center. it is not yet conform that when i will receive the set.

therefor i request you that to replace the set and give me a fresh one if possible.
    My address

A. CHAKRABORTY
    PH NO 09957550651.
    Dear
    Sir/ Madam.

I have purchased a LAVA C81 full touch screen mobile from Home Shop18 on 13/09/2012 and had received the mobile on 24/09/2012. But from the same day i found the mobile is defective. I called Home Shop 18 and they advised me to give the mobile to service center. On 26/09/2012 i went to service center and showed the mobile and the kept it with them.

Sir/ Madam, it is very unfortunate that the mobile is still lying with the service center till date i.e 13/10/2012..

therefore i request you to make some arrangement so that i get a fresh mobile set soon..

NAME OF THE SERVICE CENTER IS APACE SOLUTION. 2ND FLOOR, MUNNI MARKET OPP. ICICI BANK BHANGAGARH, GUWAHATI 781005 ( ASSAM) PH. 9207046040..

MY ORDER NUMBER IS 916416823 AND SUB ORDER NUMBER IS 47838657

Hopping for a positive reply from your end.

with regards
    A.Chakraborty
    ph 9957550651.
    e-mail post.arunava@gmail.com
    respected sir/madam

i am hariom vishwakarma. I recently purchased lava c81 i was supposing that u make lava c81 incredible u give the various facilities like fb,video wall, etc..I was supposing that lava c81 is the java supported,bt that's not true, even opera mini was also not run then why we purchase. please give any reason to buy it
    when we cant send any massage from fb on lava c81 so how was it incredible, having no video downloads, no mp3 songs so what is the benefits to purchase lava c81. if u can exchange then exchange my cell phone lava c81
    if u not do anything about my case then i will sale it and spread that the lava c81 is the fake or dummy cell phone.

hariom vishwakarma
    cell no. 8109222706
  • edited October 2012
    I am Dr kiran awchat , i have purchased a moble LAVA-KKT40+ ,S/N KKT40A12F006449 with IMEI No. 911211600111729/25, Bat No. JJ12F0004235, Char No. S/N TY12foo14149 dated 28 july 2012. been given for repair and till dat enot recieved
    you r requested to give me a standbye mobile which is not providede by ur company
    Or retunn my mobile immiiately
    Early reply pls
  • edited November 2012
    Mobile not charging properly, hand over-ed the Mobile set to service center S.V. Technology,Bangalore. on 25/9/2012 but still not yet received my mobile.. its hardly 45 days over when ever i called him, he use to tell i will give u tomorrow,i will give u tomorrow, personally went to the service center several times then also they used to tell we will give tomorrow, day after tomorrow. still how long should i wait to get my mobile back... please do the needful as early as possible. ..i thought it was a (LAVA) good product after i used this. i came to know its a very worst product.
  • edited November 2012
    I have the Lava mobile B5 model, which is purchased from the fort area last year, in month of august 2012 the charging pin broke by the son, so I give to replace the pin to local mobile repairing stall. Now the the mobile functions is well well only having network problems. Due to network failuare problem the call be done only 1-2 min. if connected to others. Then I show the mobile to authorised service centre M/s. Jupiter in Jacob circles, they say that the if the board is replace by the company then your phone will functional, but the company does't gives the new board for B5 model. Is it posible the if replace the board, the mobile will function properly. ple send the service centre name or company address located near the Mumbai.

Rajesh M Mane,
    rajumahadeomane@yahoo.com
    9869282016
    i purchased a lava C81 and it had some sort of problem within 2 weeks I gave it to the service center but it gave no progress report and my mobile is in the center for a month please do take some action
    I .have buy a lava c31 but not support any browser.
    i m purchased lava etabz7h+ last 3 days before but its not working with my idea dongle e1732 with docomo pack. hw can i connect it, plz give me right salution
    My lava A10 Touch screen not working what can i do any solution please immediate reply me,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC311765 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
    i buy LAVA C31 .

I have purchased Lava ARC9I mobile and in its internet GPRS SYSTEM IS AUTOMATICALLY ON
    I WNAT IT OFF
    WHEN I PLAHY GAMES MY BALANCE IS DEDUCTED
    HOW TO DISCONTINUE THE INTERNET ADN GPRS SYSTEM DISCONNECTED
    IT DOE SNOT HAVE A COMMAND TO DELTE THE GPRS SYSTEM
    MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9881344705 PLEASE CALL ME OR SOLVE MY PROBLEM
    CUSTOMER CARE SAYS THAT GO IN PHONE SEETING AND DELETE THE GPRS SYSTEM BUT THE SYSTEM DOES NOT AHVE THE COMMADN TO DELTE IT PLEASE HLEP ME
  • edited February 2013
    Hi, i purchase lava mobile recently, i wanted to upload video song which is download from youtube to my laptop, now from my laptop to mobile. but its not supporting, wen i click play in my mobile, i get only audio not with video... reason pls,
  • edited February 2013
    Yes same to me for C12, day 1 i got network problem. They didn't replaced. I got service center after week they said replace date is crossed. I have raised request for service, after 10 days they replaced pcb. But its veins camera not working, torch not working, voice recording hanging. On switch on camera hanging. I am going for consumer court asap.
  • edited February 2013
    my lava a16 in it number location is not working and lava service is also not working give a suggestion how to get work
    Sir, my mobile set is lava kkt 14
    sir, the servic of durgapur "54 foot" (west bengal) is very bad, the m.d. Name is mr. Tanaya and his mobile no is 9434123180, and his t.l. Mb no is. 9831911558 . They have not the manner of talking to customer, they talk extra ordinary, sir, i have went to his service centre for my very new lava mobile to repairing my torch(light), but on that time ' tanaya' has cut my mike speaker of my mobile, he would not his work with hear and soul. And sir i don't know this person (9831911558) name but he has not the manner of talking to customer, . I have gone to service centre before 1o days ago but til they have not care my problem.
    Sir kindly requesting to you please do an action about it

thanking you your faithfully
    santosh das (9679756264)
    sir, my mobile set is lava kkt 14
    sir kindly requesting to you please do an action about it

thanking you @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ your faithfully
    @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ santosh das (9679756264)
    "
    sir, my mobile set is lava kkt 14.

Sir, the servic of durgapur "54 foot" (west bengal) is very bad, the m.d. Name is mr. Tanaya and his mobile no is 9434123180, and his t.l. Name is rinku mb no is. 9831911558. They have not the manner of talking to customers, they talk extra ordinary. Sir, i have went to his service centre for my very new lava mobile to repairing my torch(light), but on that time ' tanaya' has cut my mike speaker of my mobile, he may not his work with hear and soul. And sir mr rinku (t.l.) (9831911558) he has not the manner of talking to customer,. I have gone service centre on 16/02/13. But til they have not care for my mobile, i think sir they have not interest to do his work. I don’t like rinku’s (9831911558) rude behaviour(talking).
    Sir kindly requesting to you please do an action about it.

Thanking you your faithfully.
    Santosh das (9679756264).
    " maya bazar, bijay nagar, durgapur-713208
    , dist- burdwan (w.b.)
  • edited March 2013
    my lava C-81 phone is theft in bus can you track the mobile handset i have orignal bill can you track plese reply fast i m wating
  • edited March 2013

Maine Lava m40 liya tha aur 5-6 din me touch me prob. ho gaya to mai service center me diya per abhi tak koi responce nahi mila mere mobile ka billing date 20.02.2013 tha aur 26.02.2013 ko diya hu.
  • edited April 2013
    i birendra kumar sinha here file a complain of not properly function of lava mobile which was purchased from sneha enterprises sumit market, bakerganj, gola road, patna-4 .
    I have also made a complain whose ticket no. Is 181538 and on which no any response considered till date.
    So, i requested with you please take action on this complain as soon as possible.
    My mobile no. Is 07781912495.
    I would appreciate for reply.
    Hi, I am Daniel Fernandes and i brought a lava mobile Iris 454 on 12/03/13 from Jain Mobile & Gift Stores Malad West. After a 15 days time the mobile speaker was giving a problem. i was visiting the shop several times reporting my problem and i was told that the speaker is ordered and will be comming shortly. For more than a month i was taking rounds on the shop after which i lost my cool. He took the phone from me and said its be given to the NJ telecom stores in kandevili which is a service centre. When i visited the stores the technican said that the battery and mobile is heating and the motherboard required to be replaced and it will take 10 days for which he gave me a receipt no. 2254 dt 15/05/2013. all my work is being stuck for no fault of mine. Nobody seem to bother? the service is so bad? the call centre who called me does not pick the phone?
    Please take my complaint on a urgent basis and take action on both the seller and the service station.

Daniel
    i bought xolo x900 in the month of january now its just three month passed and i think i have spoiled my 15000 thousand rupees because i faced some problem in my cell fone and i sent it service center and they said they will return back it to me within five days but now its one month passed and there is no response regarding the status of my fone's repair.