GOIBIBO Customer Care Complaint

edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels
I had booked flight for 2 passengers on 26 March from hyderabad to Delhi - CBR5BI and from Delhi to Hyderabad - QE1QLI for INR 18192. I cancelled both the flights for one of the passenger on Apr 4. Later I cancelled other passengers QE1QLI flight as well on Apr 13.

For claiming refunds I have tried to follow up with their customer service team and refunds team for the past 2weeks. Each and every time I got the same response, that I will be getting the refund within 2 days. To make the matters worse today I received an email from their customer service agent saying that they have already refunded the amount for one passenger. Further they stated that there has been a delay in refunds because the cancellation happened on Apr 18, which is technically not possible as the flight was on Apr 15.

I don't understand first, why is your team unable to resolve this for the past two weeks. Second, why are you and your systems have incorrect data for flights and passengers.

KUNAL KAUL

Comments

• edited April 2012
    It doesn't seem that the company is interested in resolving the issue. I have used all ways to reach the, phone, emails, through Facebook, even written to their management. But all to no avail.

KUNAL KAUL
  • goibibo.comgoibibo.com Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Dear Kunal,

As our representative spoke to you.
    Your refund will be process in next 5to7 working days.
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]If you have any query feel free to ask us.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Thanks & Regards,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Team Goibibo[/FONT]
  • edited April 2012
    i had booked flight for 2 passengers on 26 march from hyderabad to delhi - cbr5bi and from delhi to hyderabad - qe1qli for inr 18192. I cancelled both the flights for one of the passenger on apr 4. Later i cancelled other passengers qe1qli flight as well on apr 13.

For claiming refunds i have tried to follow up with their customer service team and refunds team for the past 2weeks. Each and every time i got the same response, that i will be getting the refund within 2 days. To make the matters worse today i received an email from their customer service agent saying that they have already refunded the amount for one passenger. Further they stated that there has been a delay in refunds because the cancellation happened on apr 18, which is technically not possible as the flight was on apr 15.

Kunal kaul

i am being cheated by goibibo, now 2nd time, i am claiming my refund and am being told that the refund has already been made, but my bank refuses the same, it has costed me a bounce of check to a client, and a legal issue, therefore, i shall be lodging a case against mr. Sanjay baseen (president goibibo) in the consumer court, in a few days time.

Sheema farooqi
  • edited May 2012
    I bought Goibibo coupons from freecharge.in on recharge of prepaid mobile

I booked a flight ticket on Goibibo on 15th April 2012.
    I entered the promo code "Flyfree" and the website showed me a discount of 200/-.
    The flight ticket was 3377/- and after this promo code it should me ticket price of 3177/-
    But after doing the payment the e-ticket showed an amount of 3377/-.

Looks like the promo code I entered in site (which the website confirmed) was not taken into account during payment.
    I request you to kindly refund me 200/- which belongs to my promo code coupon i bought.

Following are the details of the ticket:
    Date of travel: 30th April
    Booking ID is : "GOFLDB1BE51334430941"
  • edited May 2012
    I booked four tickets Ex Kolkata to Dhaka on 6th april and 1 ticket on 8th April. All the GMG airlines flights were cancelled. I informed Ibibo people about this and I was told it would take 3 weeks for refund. I contacted Ms. Sonali on 25th March and she told me to wait for few more days but till date no reply. Amazingly not a single Ibibo phone is working . I fail to understand what to do.
    vaibhav patil <vaibhav.bpt@gmail.com> Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    To: travel@goibibo.com
    Cc: rekha hariharan <mh.rekha@gmail.com>
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hi goibibo.com representative,

This is Vaibhav Patil from Nizampet, Hyderabad.

On 24th April, I booked two tickets in R.P tours & travels bus for Hyderabad to Mumbai on goibibo.com portal. The journey date is 28th April. Please find tickets attached with this email.

Today on 28th April at around 4.30 PM, I got a phone call from R.P tours & travels operator (i.e. 9642567053…same number is mentioned on ticket also as an Operator’s contact number).He demanded INR 800/- more per ticket i.e. INR 1600/- in total for two tickets. The reason he quoted was “the actual bus has broken down & a new bus has been arranged, where fare per ticket is more which is Rs 800/- per ticket has to be paid. I told him I will consult with goibibo.com first.

I called Goibibo.com customer care (i.e. 09213025552) immediately at around 5 PM. Spoke to goibibo.com representative Ruma. After understanding the situation she (i.e. Ruma) told me to go ahead & pay that extra demand (i.e. INR 800/- per ticket) to R.P tours & travels, Get receipts from them & goibibo.com will refund that amount to me. Also she have made note of same at your records against my booking.

I will do as said. I will pay INR 1600/- for two tickets to "R.P tours & travels" & will email you scanned copies of same, once I am back for refund processing.

Appreciate & thank you for your quick service gesture.

Attachments:

1. Mrs Rekha Hariharan travel ticket from goibibo.com.com for “Hyderabad to Mumbai” journey

2. Mr Vaibhav Patil travel ticket from goibibo.com.com for “Hyderabad to Mumbai” journey

As per this communication I did sensd an email with recipt to go ibibo, ie

AS per our previous communication I am sending you receipt of INR 1600/- to "R.P tours & travels"for reimbursement.Process same.

Attachments:

3.Scanned copy of extra amount INR 1600/- paid to "R.P tours & travels".

You Can send me Reimbursment cheque at below mentioned address:

============================================

Yet there is no communication from them since 3 weeks.

Vaibhav Patil

• malhotra.muditamalhotra.mudita Junior Member
    edited June 2012

I am Mudita Malhotra currently staying in Hyderabad. I logged a complaint with IBIBO on June 3rd with ticket number '[Payal-155913] Payment Debited Twice' . I have been constantly calling and inquiring about the status of the ticket and although the executives confirmed that they see the amount of Rs 9426 credited twice to their account[PNR numbers CEMYBC and EHZ9BC], they haven't confirmed it via mail, nor have they actioned on the refund of the same. To top it all, my request has been marked closed without confirmation.
    I logged another request for which i haven't received any mail whatsoever.

PLease have this taken up on priority and ensure adequate response as the refund should technically not be taking more than 3-4 working days.

Mudita Malhotra
    mudita.malhotra@gmail.com
  • computer repair servicescomputer repair services Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I do know it was my option to learn, but I truly thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you can fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.
  • parvinder.singh0208parvinder.singh0208 Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    Dear Sir / Mam,

I booked a United Air Ticket via goibibo. I had booked one way ticket New Delhi-Newark-Calgary the departure date was 30th May, 2012 the cost of the ticket was Rs. 58500 and the same was cancelled on 26 may 2012. Your customer care told me on phone that my ticket is cancelled and I will get refund in 15-20 days. I also got a mail for the same confiming me about the cancellation of the ticket and for which I will get refund after 15 days, I called them again to know the refund status. They told that it will take 10 more days. After 1 more week, through phone, I asked my refund status. They told that it will take 7 more days. Now, on 27 June, I called them up to know the final status of my refund. Upon talking to your manager, Ms. Harpreet Kaur she said to please wait till Friday (29.06.12) for getting the refund. On Monday 2nd July i called them again to know the refund status the customer care representative said its still under process and you would get refund in 3-4 working days. Now its more than 38 days and there is no refund still yet in my account. It has been a mental torture for me to call every now & then to customer care and ask about my refund the answer i get is “its in process i would get refund in 3 - 4 working days”. I have to pay my credit card bill through my refund money but I am unable to pay my credit card payment for which the bankers of the credit card are leving interest charges against my credit card which is more than Rs. 3000 pm. I have already suffered a lot mental agony and stress as well as financially. I want you to mail me the conversation between yourself and United Airlines about the refund status aginst my canacllation of ticket and also to know the final status of my refund. If further i do not get my refund amount the cancallation of the ticket i will be bound to take necessary legal action against your company for the suffering cost to me in getting my refund.

An prompt action in this matter is requested from your end.

Parvinder Singh
  • edited July 2012
    this is sureshkasameni had mail of sureshkasameni@gmail.com ..i didnt recevied my i pad wich i have throught ur web site so please get me soon contact no..8142855007
  • edited July 2012
    Sir i have booked three jet lite flight tickets through goibibo iwant to reshadule them but there are no response from goibibo there for i have to book a new one through another agent so i have cancelled the old one now i want refund of the cacelled ticket but there is no response from goibibo customercare
  • edited July 2012
    i booked tickets from delhi to ranchi (17-6-12) and ranchi to delhi (21-6-12) PNR no is 07j4ql , in 15759 but i cancelled ticket of ranchi to delhi which is around 7500 so i should get around 6300 as refund but i got only 2900 , i talk to goibibo team one month before they tell me that it happened by mistake,and they tell me to refund remaining amount with in a week ,but now one month is over no refund i got . during this period i try to contact to goibibo but there is no response from that side
    i am totally frustrated by this service which you provide to me
    so i requested to high authority of goibibo to see this matter and do not ignore these type of things ,

I A MALIK
    (9990058605)
  • edited August 2012
    My name is bsr anjaneyulu, manager with indian bank. I have booked a flight ticket from hyderabad to chennai through your website for 9th july spice jet through my credit card. As ticket was not confirmed i received sms from your end that amount will be refunded with 10 working days. But so far the same was not credited back to my account with icici though it is already past 15 days. Kindly see same is credited to my account at the earliest.

Bsr anjaneyulu,
    040-27240037
    Hi Team,

I booked the ticked with following details on your web portal

Airline PNR DOKVNR
    Ticket Numbers 090-2450495148

The above reservations were made with the coupon code “dArhfmpKKD“ to enable Rs. 500/- off on Return Domestic Flights, however the booking was done without any deduction of the price in spite of payment being made by MasterCard Debit Card as required.

Would therefore expect you to give reason for non-credit of the above discount on priority and subsequent deduction of the amount billed to the extent of Rs.500 as applicable for the voucher.

Rajiv Manocha
  • edited September 2012

i am reachrge my dishtv account with go ibibo website on date 18.09.2012 but reacharge not done by dishtv at this time, my sbi ref no. as below

Txn Date Value
    STATE BANK OF
    INDIA O
    300.00 3,362.00
    Dear sir/Madam
    I have booked the ticket through GOIBIBO fro the amount of Rs.1,305 and this amount was debited but transaction was not successful.
    I have approached icici call centre ,they have given authorization id :292911 for refund the amount .
    i booked A ticket from Haridwar to new delhi on 7th sept'2012 amount rated 1305/-.ididn't get confirmation message from goibibo,but why the amount was not refunded back ,if transaction was not successfull.

please verify the authrization id :292911 and refund the amount immdiately.

my details:
    k.venkakta krishna reddy
    MOBILE NO 9717292759,
    kvk.konda@gmail.com
  • goibibo.comgoibibo.com Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    Dear Mr. Reddy,

Greetings from Goibibo.com!!

Please note that your refund has been processed from our end and it may take 5 to 7 working days for the amount to reflect in to your account.

Kindly feel free to revert in case of further assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Goibibo Team
  • edited October 2012
    i had received an email from goibibo about their discount challenge 800.i wanted to book a ticket ,hence i just went through that link & put the promo code for getting the discount.it says that promo code does not exist.This company is fraud.I'll never ever suggest this website to anybody.
  • edited November 2012
    Please cancel 24th Nov ticket from Vadodara to New Delhi, PNR No CR5DAG.
    On phone you confirm that ticket is cancelled, but I receive SMS to enter SHEUy on website.
    As I'm not able to cancel ticket at my end, so I request you to cancel the ticket.
    So please confirm by SMS on 9723482262 the cancellation status.

Lalit Ajmera
  • edited November 2012
    I have booked a flight ticket for 31st December'12 from Mumbai to Bangalore. An SMS on my mobile No 9886520627 has been received as under

" Your PNR is LN2DTS for flightG8371 on Monday 31st DEc from Bombay to Bangalore at 0600"

Kindly arrange to send an email of my ticket to srikant.aradya@gmail.com so that I can print and carry the tickey.

I have tried booking bus ticket on 2nd of December for travel date of 3rd December. Due to some issue with the site I was not able to complete transaction. Site was getting crashed after passing through payment gateway. I didn’t receive any confirmation of booking for some time so I have made few another attempts but unfortunately I was not able to make it.

After checking my bank statement I have contacted the customer care executive and as per discussion he has asked me to wait for next 30 minutes which was not good as per cause the bus I was looking for has only few seats left so I have asked him to cancel that booking and I will proceed with new booking. But till date I have not received any refund amount in my bank A/C and while contacting customer care executive I have received information that out of those three tickets I have booked they have confirmed one booking for one they have not received any payment and for the next one they have had the cancel request but it’s pending due to some sort of the reason.

However my bank statement is suggesting that I have made payment of all the three transection. Due to that issue I have tried making transection from two different accounts. I have tried sending mail and posted issue in the website’s feedback forum but I only received some non-sense talk and one of the reply I got is that “ Greetings you have successfully booked ticket for 14th November” . For the issue I have raised for the booking made on 2nd of December for travel date of 3rd December they are sending confirmation of booking on 14th November. They are thinking that I am having time machine and I can get back in past to use that ticket booking. 

Akash
  • edited January 2013
    I had cancelled a Flight ticket with PNR ZNMJLH through GoIbibo.com
    It has been two months but i have only got partial refund. The customer care everytime on enquiring gives false promises of this being resloved but i have not been helped by GoIbibo Team.
    Pls suggest how to get the same resolved.

Shibashis Haldar
    haldar100@gmail.com
  • edited February 2013

I Had been booked air tickets from goibibo site on 5th Feb from Hyd- Nagapur on 13th Feb Airline Name is Jetkonnect PNR-EPLUZM & Nagpur To delhi on 17th Feb Airline name is Indigo PNR-FNERLW the name of Passenger Which i have bokked is Helena Wayth Elizabeth....... but as per her passport its Wayth Helena Elizabeth.... so can u revise the name of the passenger to Wayth Helena Elizabeth.so During the enterance of airport problem is arising for the change in first name and middle name..... so kindly change the name in the tickets.

Kindly inform it early.

Sukanya Nayak.
    Dear
    Sir, My booking ID is GOFLD5A9411361527164 booked on 22 Feb. 2013 agartala to kolkata round trip. but till now booking is under process. i did not receive PNR number. pls see the matter as soon as possible. becose my journey date is 23 feb 2013
    Hi All,

I have booked a ticket under the name of Mr. Karansingh Jain for 8th March 2013 from Delhi to Bagdogra. However, i see that the status of ticket is unconfirmed as i havent recieved any confirmation for it. At the same time my bank statement suggests that the payment has been made successfully.

Thus I request you to confirm the status of the booking so made for 8th March 13(Departure - Jaipur; Arrival - Bagdogra)

• edited April 2013
    I have booked AI 412 Ticket from Lucknow to Pune for 23Apr 13 Ref No 309942243324 on 09 Apr 13 Through GOIBIBO

Money Rs 5606 deducted Through HDFC card but ticket not issued.
    Money if deducted wrongly should have been refunded,BUT three days past money not refunded.
    I have booked another ticket through you for 21Apr at higher price because I kept on waiting for refund of money Your rates have Increased appx 3000 on same Flt This way I have lost 3000 additional and my 5606 .

PLease Refund money of above mentioned ticket

Amit Kumar Srivastava

Kindly refer to my ticket number [goibibohelp-308680] and give an explanation for why the money that had been tranascted for a failed booking done on 10th July, 2013 under transaction id GOFLDMOBa7f6d1373478053 has not been credited to my account till now.

I had a similar incident with Cleartrip that day but as promised they credited the amount on the very next day.

Regards, Gargee dutta
  • edited November 2013
    I have book flight on 11 jully 2013 for bhubaneshwar to mumbai through goibibo.
  • edited November 2013
    I have book flight on 11 jully 2013 for bhubaneshwar to mumbai through goibibo.
    jet air ways cancel flight on 20 aug 2013 & goibibo information me at 19 nov by sms 1.18pm communication gap between goibibo & jet air ways So what will be my fault ? I book flight through (pnr no zouvft )
  • edited January 2014
    I have made online payment to amity university for MBA II Semester (Rs. 7674.00) vide INB Ibibo web Pvt Ltd. 66399877IGP4876818 transfer to 32173669294 State Bank Of India on 02 jan 14.
    But as per university my fee has not been made and a late fee of Rs. 50.00 per day is showing in online payment query.

Please help me