HDFC Credit Cards

12346»

Comments

• Veneet KoulVeneet Koul Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    I am also getting calls from Neha Patel and Krupa as well. On 25th Sept 2012 she called me up and told me to make a payment of 1900Rs and i acknowledged her that i will make the payment by 26th EOD. Irrespective of the fact that i am going to make the payment on 26th EOD she again started calling me from 26th Morning. I made the payment on 26th at 3:30 through online process using my Kotak Netbanking. She again called me today and asked for the payment and i replied to her in a courteous manner that i already paid it though she said it takes 3 days to reflect into your statement, why did you choose online banking as a method and finally she said " JAB KARNA NAHI HAI TO MANA KARDO" and hung up. I was also giving her the transaction id for reference but she didn't took and even i got a few calls in the last 5 months of the same kind. They are not following the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act as well. Even Krupa once told me " JAB AUKAT NAHI HAI TO CREDIT CARD USE KYU KARTE HO". This is the disgusting language they use not even taking into consent that i am paying the minimum dues every month. I finally want a strict action against the bank for hiring these kind of people and not maintaining the decorum within the society and even i want to have a final settlement with the bank so that there won't be any interest charges and i can pay the actual amount in installments.

Please suggest what i can do?
  • edited October 2012
    Myself tabrez khan having a HDFC Bank Credit Card. And my Card no is 5241 1100 0012 9721. On 16th oct 2012 at 08:15:35 P.M. And 08:12:25 P.M, I have been informed by sms on my mobile no. 9871274954 that Rs. 26100/- And Rs. 26755/- has been debited from my card account in ETSAFE POS D at NETSAFE. The said transaction has been done without my knowledge & approval. I’m 100% sure that my card has not given by enyone and didn’t share any information regarding secure details and not stolen too.

The same incidence has been informed to the HDFC Bank on the same date by the telephonic conversation.
    I request to your kind self to look in to the above on an emergency basis.
    Name—tabrez khan
    Email-tabrez_zhcet2006@yahoo.co.in
    M.No.-09871274954
    Credit Card No.- 5241 1100 0012 9721
    Credit Card—HDFC Credit Card.

With regards
    tabrez khan
  • sahil.munjalsahil.munjal Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Dear HDFC Credit Card division,

I have a credit card of hdfc bank from last 1.7 years. CREDIT CARD NO. is mailed to you on talktous@hdfcbank.com and My name on Card is SAHIL MUNJAL. My contact no. 9311246106 I have a due outstanding of Rs.23000/- Sir, as I called 10 times to hdfc credit card customer care executives for my problem & request them that PLEASE PROVIDE ME INSTALLMENTS OPTION FOR WHOLE PAYMENT OR PROVIDE ME EMI OFFER FOR PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS. Because i have resigned from reliance company from last 1 year and i am unable to pay that whole amount in one time and i also requested them that tell me the solution bcoz i am only eligible for paying payments on installments basis. But, instead of giving solution they are not giving me payment option or settlement option. The languague of them is very bad and also they are contacting when i am busy. I have requested them to tell me concern phone no. of hdfc departmnet who would provide me installment option for due payment.Moreover I visited HDFC Bank branch and request them for installments option for my ;eft payment bcoz i am unable to give that whole amount instantly. So,kindly help me bcoz i dont want to closed my credit card or any other relations with hdfc bank. i am waiting for good response on mail as well.. My email id - sahil.munjal1st@gmail.com

With thanks & Regards, Sahil Munjal

Pls contact me asap
  • sahil.munjalsahil.munjal Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Dear HDFC Credit Card division,

I have a credit card of hdfc bank from last 1.7 years. CREDIT CARD NO. is mailed to you on
    talktous@hdfcbank.com and My name on Card is SAHIL MUNJAL. My contact no. 9311246106 I have a due outstanding of Rs.23000/- Sir, as I called 10 times to hdfc credit card customer care executives for my problem & request them that PLEASE PROVIDE ME INSTALLMENTS OPTION FOR WHOLE PAYMENT OR PROVIDE ME EMI OFFER FOR PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS. Because i have resigned from reliance company from last 1 year and i am unable to pay that whole amount in one time and i also requested them that tell me the solution bcoz i am only eligible for paying payments on installments basis. But, instead of giving solution they are not giving me payment option or settlement option. The languague of them is very bad and also they are contacting when i am busy. I have requested them to tell me concern phone no. of hdfc departmnet who would provide me installment option for due payment.Moreover I visited HDFC Bank branch and request them for installments option for my ;eft payment bcoz i am unable to give that whole amount instantly. So,kindly help me bcoz i dont want to closed my credit card or any other relations with hdfc bank. i am waiting for good response on mail as well.. My email id - sahil.munjal1st@gmail.com

With thanks & Regards, Sahil Munjal

Pls contact me asap
  • edited December 2012
    I have taken lone through credit card. When the time of taken loan, your employee said there is no additional charges for loan. Only Interest. But you people are charged every month 69 rs service charge and additionally "COC RTL INT NBR" charges. I am taken 50000 loan and paying 13.2 rate of Interest and per one year service charges 840 and "COC RTL INT NBR" charges 507 Rs, Please check my tape records when taking the lone, Your employee mentioned only the Interest. I raised the doubt, is Their any additional charges? She said no......

I have followed all the thing told by customer service person, but no one is given proper response.

I am taken Personal lone also, they charged around 6000 more than normal charges..
    Every month I am paying taxes more than the Interest......

Please suggest me what I have to for this........
  • edited January 2013
    Dear Sir
    I am Sheshadri Prathap form Bangalore.

Issue in Short

My card was hacked forcing me to completely cancel the card. I broke the card on 13th July '10 i hope, and register posted it on same day. And i got confirmation from HDFC bank that my card has been cancelled on 21st.

Unluckily on 20th the card was used for 530 Rs. For which i rasied a enquiry to your customer care over phone,after seeing the final confirmation asking me to pay 530 Rs of last installment, (which is now Rs.6000.00)

For which i had not got confirmation till Aug'11.

As its a disputed amount under investigation i holded the payment as per credit card norms, and my below mails explain the story in clear.

During this duration i got series of Phone calls where i explained on the same and even some notices.

Even i wrote mails to those whom HDFC notice refered to me.

Still I did't get the reply.

Now crossing all borders I get call from Legal officer (Phone No : +911149218405) threatning to take legal action against me and my family.

The person has called my family threatening us to get arrested when my father tried to explain the story.

Now complete family is worried becasue of my decision to have relation with HDFC.

What kind of Customer support or Custome torture team HDFC has?

Request you to pitchin and investigate the matter and take appropriate steps and solve the issue permanently.

Regards

Sheshadri Prathap G

Bangalore.

Forwarded by Sheshadri Prathap/TKM_IND on 01/26/2013 09:25 PM

To: "Neetuk.sharma@hdfcbank.com" <Neetuk.sharma@hdfcbank.com>
    Cc: kunda <sheshadri_prathap@toyota-kirloskar.co.in>, "advocatesathyaraj@yahoo.com" <advocatesathyaraj@yahoo.com>
    Date: 09/17/2012 09:09 PM
    Subject: Fw: HDFC Bank Credit Card Overdue Status

Dear Sharma,

I am getting payment reminders and even a legal notice to home. Even i have been asked to attend in person
    a conciliation camp on 22nd sept'12.
    Could you pls clarify me on the below points immediately.

Dear Mr.Sathyaraj
    Untill a line of confirmation is received from the HDFC bank , request you to not to arrange / Invite me for any of the reconcilation camps.
    Pls ask your client to clarify on my points then you can proceed with your action.
    So as of now am requesting you to hold the camp activity for me.

Regards,
    Sheshadri Prathap
    Forwarded Message
    To: "Payment.Reminder@hdfcbank.com" <Payment.Reminder@hdfcbank.com>; "Neetuk.sharma@hdfcbank.com" <Neetuk.sharma@hdfcbank.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:11 PM
    Subject: Re: HDFC Bank Credit Card Overdue Status

Dear Sharma
    Inline with the below mail, i have written a detailed mail to "codecomplianceofficer-cards@hdfcbank.com <codecomplianceofficer-cards@hdfcbank.com>;" to Mr. Narayan.
    just re-forwarding the same. Pls confirm as per my request and I will ensure to pay the amount.

Forwarded Message
    To: "codecomplianceofficer-cards@hdfcbank.com" <codecomplianceofficer-cards@hdfcbank.com>
    Cc: "codecomplianceofficer-cards@hdfcbank.com" <codecomplianceofficer-cards@hdfcbank.com>; kunda <sheshadri_prathap@toyota-kirloskar.co.in>
    Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:03 PM
    Subject: Legal letter dated : 01/07/2012

Dear Mr. Narayan,

This is regarding the letter which i have received from HDFC bank credit card section.
    dated : 1/7/2012
    Card No : 4617 XXXX XXXX 2674
    Payment Due : 5294.18
    Addressed to : Sheshadri Prathap G, No : 435 , Mahaveer Carnet Apartments , Kengegri Satellite Town.
    bangalore ||560060||
    Ref : DMS-P67-01-07-2012-158

i understand from the letter due to non payment of the bill amount my card has been suspended.
    > Pls note I had requested HDFC bank to cancel my card facility as the card had been hacked by the anonymous entity.
    > All due payment had been cleared before I mailed the broken card to HDFC , Coimbatore branch.

As I kept on receiving the Statements and repeated calls from HDFC , I explained to all of your person to check for the proper data as I had already cleard the payment, but none had ever clarified back on the reason for the repeated statements.
    Finally in March some person clarified clearly that the anonymous transaction is done on the very next day of my last payment (Aug'11 i hope) so the actual due was Rs. 530.47/-.
    > The confirmation came after 6 months , Why? Is it your incapebality to track the issue and inform customer of actual condition?

Immediately I had made the payment of Rs.530.47/-. and clearly told the HDFC official over phone that the rest amount is contributed due to HDFC's incapability to inform/communicate/share the actual scenario which has added as INTEREST portion. which is now Rs.5294.18/-.
    > Pls clarify why Customer needs to be debited for HDFC's mistake, that too on a card which has been submitted back to HDFC. ?
    > I request you strongly to cancel the amt. and close all transactions of mine with HDFC.
    > If as per HDFC's policies if I have to pay for HDFC's mistake pls give a letter in writing on behalf of your bank , immediately after receiving the same I duly clear the pending payment.
    > A confirmation letter would help me to check with the concerned authorities in Consumer forum as HDFC has already shared my details to "Other banks / Credit info. companies /statutory bodies". which I will not tolerate as a respected citizen.

Hope i have made my points clear,

I will await your reply befitting clearing the payment of the mentioned card.

with regards
    Yours failthfully
    Sheshadri Prathap G

From: "Payment.Reminder@hdfcbank.com" <Payment.Reminder@hdfcbank.com>
    To: SHE_SHADRI@YAHOO.COM; SHESHADRI_PRATAP@TKM.CO.IN
    Cc: Neetuk.sharma@hdfcbank.com
    Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 1:42 PM
    Subject: HDFC Bank Credit Card Overdue Status

Dear Customer,

Re: Your HDFC Bank Credit Card # - XXXX-2674

It is observed that we are not in receipt of any payment towards your card account since 30/03/2012.Owing to non-receipt of regular payment to cover even the minimum amount due ,the credit card account has been invalidated from further usage.

As we are unable to contact you at the numbers updated in our records, we are constrained to refer your account to our legal cell for further action for recovery of the credit card dues.

Please also note that the existence of your card account and details of any default/settlement that may occur or have occurred will be shared with a Credit Reference Agency ( Credit Information Bureau India Ltd. [CIBIL] ) and the same will be shared with other lenders and / or credit card issuing entities.

Please effect immediate payment of Rs.5,423.89 that is presently outstanding on your card account.

Please do get in touch with our Debt management Executive at the following number / e-mail ID for any further clarification.

Officer Name: Neetu Sharma K
    E-Mail ID: Neetuk.sharma@hdfcbank.com
    Ph: 9343541282

Sincerely,

Officer
    HDFC Bank - Debt Management
    THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL
  • POKURU RAMBABUPOKURU RAMBABU Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is POKURU RAMBABU. I am from TIRUPATI. ANDHRA PRADESH. I have a credit card from HDFC bank.

Card Number: 4893 7701 0015 1273

In February, a customer service personal called my mobile number and told me about health insurance, HDFC ergo based on my credit card, after long discussion on the phone I purchased the health policy. The executives who called me that time said that I need to pay Rs. 818.81/- per month as premium. That amount will be deducted form my credit card. I am not able to pay further payment due to some reasons. Hence I am not able to continue with my insurance.

I called to customer care but I was never able to get them. So, please take the necessary step to cancel my insurance as I am not able to continue with it.

Thanks & Rgds.
    POKURU RAMBABU
    FLAT NO.503, SRINIVASA PALACE,
    NEAR SATYA MESS, MITTA STREET,
    TIRUPATI-517501-CHITTOOR DISTRICT,
    ANDHRA PRADESH.

• POKURU RAMBABUPOKURU RAMBABU Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    REVISED COMPLAINT:

My name is POKURU RAMBABU. I am from TIRUPATI. ANDHRA PRADESH. I have a credit card from HDFC bank.

Card Number: 4893 7701 0015 1273.
    ERGO Reference No.HN08112012001078.

In November, a customer service personal called my mobile number and told me about health insurance, HDFC ergo based on my credit card, after long discussion on the phone I agreed for that health policy. The executives who called me that time said that I need to pay Rs. 818.81/- per month as premium. That amount will be deducted form my credit card and deducting nearly Rs.2000/- per month. I am not able to pay further payment due to some reasons. Hence I am not able to continue with my insurance and deserves for cancellation.

I called to customer care but I was never able to get them. So, please take the necessary step to cancel my insurance as I am not able to continue with it. Kindly cancel the ERGO health insurance policy and see that my deducted amount may be recredited to my credit card.

Thanks & Rgds.
    POKURU RAMBABU
    FLAT NO.503, SRINIVASA PALACE,
    NEAR SATYA MESS, MITTA STREET,
    TIRUPATI-517501-CHITTOOR DISTRICT,
    ANDHRA PRADESH.
  • edited February 2013
    Dear sir,

HDFC credit card division sending goons to harassing and abusing in my office to recover payment it was very rediculous ...even they hold my salary account two times and credited about approx rs 30000 and even regularly paying minimum amount dues.

still there is 54000 outstanding they are still harassing for payments. I called lot of times to credit card division of HDFC bank to settle the amount , but they are not responding & not gave me right information.they are misguide
    me.

They have applied lot of unusual amount on my credit card, lot of
    finance & services charges.

They applied me 54000/ rs (approx) amount, but I have used only 20%
    amount of credit card and already paid so much of amount.

Kindly take action against these hdfc credit card recover agent

Regards,
    suman kumar
    Hdfc account no.;-027******52397
    Hdfc credit card no.:4346781007302995
    mobile no.:- 9650955554
  • edited February 2013
    I have been a customer of HDFC Credit cards since many years and have an imppeccable credit history. in the month of Jan 13 i got a credit card bill close to 46000/-. i asked my brother to drop a cheque for 50000/- as i was not having the money. he dropped the cheque on 05 Feb 13 and i checked from HDFC on 07 Feb 13 that the payment has been received. i ignored the issue and suddenly i got a call on 15 Feb that my payment hasMani not been received because the cheque bounced because of mismatch in a/c no (the cheque belonged to Canara Bank Kissan a/c and the word kissan is not written in the cheque. pl note that the cheque no is written by the bank now a days) so i dropped another cheque for the same amount on 16 Feb 13 and the bank say they have not received the cheque upto 20 Feb 13 and have charged me close to 3200/- as penalty.
    Now i feel they have intentionally managed to lose the cheque i dropped on 16 Feb 13 to milk more penalty from me. for no mistake of mine i have paid 3200/- as penalty.

Mani
  • HDFC ERGOHDFC ERGO Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Dear Customer,

For your cancellation request please contact our

Toll- Free no.:
    1800-2-700-700 (from any Landline & Mobile)
    1800-226-226 (from MTNL or BSNL Phone)

or email us at care@hdfcergo.com

Yours Sincerely,
    HDFC ERGO General Insurance
  • edited March 2013
    Dear AP,

I Mohd Aamir Raza, hold the HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card. I withdrawn Rs 500, Rs. 500, Rs. 1000 in the month of Feb as cash. Bank has charged Rs. 900 ( Rs. 300 for each withdrawal) as Cash Advance Fee in addition to 39% interest.
    However, in their fees and charge agreement, there is nowhere mentioned that the above mentioned Cash Advance fees would be charged on each transaction. They mislead their customer by willfully keeping the language disputed.
    Rs 900 charge for withdrawing Rs 2000 plus interest of 39% thereon is not at all feasible.
    My concern is not about money but I am more concerned about the culprit intention and looting the customers by these private banks.
    Their sole purpose of making profit is achieved by looting common people.
  • edited May 2013
    Respected sir,
    I Dawood Ali, of 70 b tiljala road Kolkata 46 I am a ClssicCustomer in ur hdfc bank, since 6 years ago.I got a msg from ur credit card depatment then I applied it,but here some problem by mistake bank employ namely Santanu they said me sorry and u can apply after 6 months.l did not apply again.
    My account number is 05931930001983 .its request to you sir kindly see the matter and tell me truly either yes or no because in urban sector Grinder house staff call me a lot of time and said next month and give lots of excuse .so take necessary step and reaply me as soon as possible.
    Thank you in advance .

Your's faithfully
    Dawood Ali
  • Naveen Kumar CNaveen Kumar C Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am using HDFC credit card last 5 years and i have taken Jumbo Cash loan Rs 50000/-as 24 months EMI’s 2381/- Loan account no is 4346770000417363
    This loan has been activated for auto debit payment through my Peenya Branch HDFC saving account.
    I have changed my account from peenya branch to Hoskote branch. In the same day I have submitted the letter for Account changing auto debit from Peenya account to Hoskote branch account.
    In Dec 2012 EMI they deducted in my Peenya branch account which has mentioned ZERO balance.
    It got bounced and they charged the penalties for that.
    I called to customer care and explained as customer care executive said they didn’t received the letter.
    As per their instruction I paid through cash in the bank and I resubmit one more letter.
    In Jan 2013 EMI also they debited my old account and again it got bounce again they charged the penalties for this.
    I called customer care again I explained the same as they didn’t receive the letter please pay the amount with the penalty.
    I paid my EMI amount only through cash to collection agent and gain I submitted my 3rd letter to them.
    In Feb 2013 they did the same and they charged penalties and they started harassment through email and phones.
    I replay through email, again they said please resubmit the letter.
    I asked the bank people why they didn’t close the account?
    Bank people said it is still linked with loan account once credit card department will deactivate than only we will close.
    I submit the 4th letter to the bank people only for this time.
    In March 13 month I got around 10 calls from collection department every time we used to argue and they used to do bad words.
    Finally they agreed to reverse the penalty charges in the month of March 13.
    I asked if you revered please send me a updated statement so that I can pay and I am ready to pre close the loan as well.
    They used to say we won’t send the statement middle of the month first you have to pay than only we will send.
    In April 2013 gain one manger (I think) called me he agreed last week Friday for reverse all the charges.
    Again I am getting the calls and email without reversing the charges with bad words.
    In this last 5 months they have given big trouble for me mentally.
    I would like to the file the case against HDFC credit card department.
    Kindly help me the same.

Best Regards,
    Naveen CV
    Ph No : 8970897021
  • arpit bansalarpit bansal Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    This is regarding total harassment and misguidance by the hdfc credit card department.
    As a Hdfc credit card holder , i lost my card 6 months back, as i asked them to
    provide me the details of card so i can pay my outstanding bill, w/o knowing the card number how can i pay my outstanding, Nobody responded for 5 months
    despite continuous follow ups , once i was provided with card number i paid the principle amount
    as told by their collection officer Mr.Manjunath, he told me as it is fault by customer care of hdfc , i can pay
    principle amount and rest will be waived off , but he was just lying and misguiding me i came to know later.

After that despite sending so many mails , their was no reply and call from the bank side, finally when i got a call
    the Representative told me amount will be adjusted , i do not have to pay interest , another lie from bank Representative,
    that call was disconnected in between, but the Representative never bothered to call again and when i called on that number

, their was no response, i asked for another call by mail, nobody called or nobody bothered to clarify. And the number given ( 080-67268001) nobody answer. And suddenly day before yesterday they deducted the amount from my salary account. Without me permission and do not even bothered to tell me.
    As a customer of HDFC BANK Credit card i am suffering and i lost the amount without my fault. Please help me and i want to file case of harassment and misguidance by hdfc credit card team.
    thanks
    Arpit Bansal
  • edited December 2013
    I WISH TO COMPLAIN AGAINST HDFC CREDIT CARD DIVISION, chandigarh/mohali as they have harassed me to the core
    i wish to enlighten my case where i seem to be unaware as to where i am at fault.
    the worst thing in life i ever did was subscribe for the HDFC bank credit card.
    i got a bill of rs.4,31,000 in august last year and after constant fights (via emails and telephonic talks)
    i got a reversal of about 3,90,000 after 6 months
    i have all the proof of the statements with me
    i will launch a case of mental assault against the CC division and will sue them

please contact me on my email add

shubhamjain99@gmail.com
  • edited February 2014
    Hello,
    Today, I got a call from numbers +91-9212004650 and +91-9212416686 about my credit card on behalf of "HDFC Credit card customer services" informing me about VIP discount card.
    They already had some of my personal, credit card and contact details. They asked all my credit card details to verify my authenticity and said my credit card account is upgraded to VIP service with International credit card. They said that I have to pay Rs. 6960/- only for 1st year to get lifetime valid International credit card with cash-back of 25% on each shopping.
    They also sent a SMS which identifies itself as "LM-HDFCBK" by my mobile ISP [seems to be same number which is used for the genuine HDFC transaction]. They also provided me a password for Merchant IVR trxn valid for 24hrs. The same details are provided to me by the above mail from HDFC bank.
    @ number in next 20minutes.
    If this is some fake or spam, then I am very much concern about the details they already had about my HDFC account and credit card and the use of HDFC mobile number and email address for communication and SMS. If this is fake offer and fake call then I am very much concerned about the leaking of customer information from HDFC bank database and if not resolve immediately with time to time update to me, I am thinking of closing my account, family members account and all other services with HDFC bank as soon as possible to take care of privacy.
    @ number to proceed with the verification.
    It would be happy to enrol for this offer and grateful if you can confirm immediately if these calls and offer is true.
    Awaiting your immediate response.
    Thanks,
    Amol Karne.
  • edited April 2014
    Hi,
    This is saurabh rawat today I.e. 7april 2013 I got a call regarding medical claim health pro from rajveer singh someone from hdfc credit card and I tell you he was too absurd and he doesnt know how to behave may be he is not that much educated or might b ............
    No words please take care of him might be someone have to make him understand hhow to behave .........as I am holding the credit card of hdfc .
  • kapilnagwanikapilnagwani Junior Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi team,

I had an hdfc bank credit card sice 2007. Due to bad phase in my life the dues went high on the same in the past few years.

For the same I have been receiving threatening calls from your collections dept.

They have even visited my place with a car full of goons. 6 people came to my place while I was out for my work.

However I started reciving the same calls just within a week.

I was given a proposition from your bank to pay off a lumpsum amount@ & was promised that either they'll reactivate the card or settle the same.

I paid 35000 rs in one go in july last year. Post which I received an email stating that my card was suspended. I was relieved.

But I started reciving the same calls all over again. Now this is getting traumatic for me to bear.@ Would request you to please close my card as I can't pay the funds that you are asking for. I already paid 35000 rs to you in one go. Those were my savings for 2 years.

Please look into the matter.

Seeking your support.

Regards
    Kapil Nagwani
  • edited June 2014
    I have been using HDFC for about 2 years now and I recently changed my contact number. I called their customer care and they asked me to fill a form and go to nearest bank and drop a request and the form is to be assessed at chennai branch - So in this time frame I requested to send email alerts for any transaction I do, which they dont have facility. then I dropped a request form and after 7 business days now they say there is a signature mis-match and to once again go through all this process. I tried to give my conformation from my official email address and even asked them to authenticate in whatever way they want, but they are very stubborn with this process. Now I am without any alert service for more than 20+days now and I am not even aware of any transaction details. I am not sure if I can disclose my credit card number in open forum. But I am registed with email address anbuddha@in.ibm.com in their records.

Name: MVV ANIL KUMAR BUDDHA
    old Number: 9378117759
    Requested Change: 9844798419
    Reference Request Number: HBL=024-628-850

This is really insane as they are least bothered about the security of my transactions and were very much fine to let me stay without alert service. When they dont have alternatives ideally they should have stuck to process like standard chartered do.. ask couple of Q's and change the number online. This actually created lot of mental pressure to me.