HDFC Credit Cards

Comments

• edited June 2012
    HDFC Bank,
    Cards Division, No.8,
    Lattice Bridge Road,
    Thiruvanmiyur,
    CHENNAI-600 041.
    Rep. by its Manager.

The complainant has prayed for the following directions to the opposite parties:-

(i)To direct the opposite parties to comply with the deficiency in service and issue a settlement of all dues letter to the complainant,

(ii) To direct the opposite parties to refund the entire amount taken from his saving bank account bearing No.00761000048331, with accrued interest,

(iii) To hold the opposite parties deficient in their service and for using unfair trade practice direct the opposite parties to pay to the complainant in the form of damages an amount of Rs.17789/- towards the mental trauma, physical strain and immense stress caused by the opposite parties,

(iv) To pass any such order of relief that this Honorable Forum may seem fit to grant in the circumstances of the case,

(v) To award costs of this dispute recoverable from the opposite parties.
  • edited June 2012

I am getting the mental harrasment and threading calls from the HDFC Bank recovery agent. His name is Sandeep and he works in HDFC Collections Department in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. I have already informed him about the RBI guidelines and he is not following any guidelines and he is asking for my address again and again. He has not right to ask me the address and harrase my family. I am going to file the complaint against him at my nearest police station and also like to send him the copy of this letter.

Kindly acknowledge the same. Kindly tell me the solution at bhavukdham09@gmail.com

Regards.

Bhavuuk Dhamm
    Greetings !!!!!!

We are Financial Legal Advisors, have been located in Chennai. We render Financial Services to our clients regarding,

NOTE:

We do not work for CIBIL or any government body; we are private organization having legal advisors to tackle issues& secure proper remedy.
    ]Greetings !!!!!!

Greetings !!!!!!

edited June 2012

I am Santosh Kumar Sahoo holding HDFC Bank Credit Card # 4346772003287587.I was used this credit card 5 years before in Mumbai. In Mumbai I was working in a company , due to recision I lost my job over there and come back to my home town.

So I am not able to pay due amount this HDFC credit card, and after that i tried a lot to contact to HDFC bank to do a settlement but they didn't give any proper response from there side. and after that I also tried a lot to do the settlement but they didn't get back to me on this.

Also they didn't contact me for 5 years, and after 5 year they send me a mail with asking me a Huge amount of money more than 1lakh.when I saw that mail I tried with there number,then they strated absuing me with very untolerable words.I remembered one name Fatima Seikh and there team from Mumbai,Kanjurmarg Branch they keep scolding me for long time (It continues for 3-4 months of time). They also called to my office number and absuing me and my office colleague. They harrashed me mentally like anything, but they never told me the final settlement amount which I need to pay.

I asked for a settlement of the amount,but they didn't listen to me and every time they called in a group and absuing with very bad and untolerable words.

I also send several mails to the Bank Staff and keeping the Higher Authority in CC list(PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com;customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com ;grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com;grievance.redressal@hdfcbank.com;grievance.redressal@hdfcbank.com), of the bank regarding this issue but didn't got any proper response from them.

When ever I sent a mail to them , they reply one mail this is your reference number , one of our representative will call you very soon. But after that there is no response from them.

I really want a settlement of the cards and want a settlemnt letter and No Dues Certificate from the bank.

If HDFC bank didn't respond then I will send a mail to Banking ombudsman of Mumbai regarding this issue.

Please I need help on this on Urgent basis. Please guide me how to do the settlement and get the settlement letter and No Dues Certificate from the bank.

Santosh Kumar Sahoo
    edited June 2012

My name is Bhargav and I hold an HDFC credit card account # 5176-5210-0714-3748. I opened this account somewhere in 2007. I had a good account history with this credit card account till Feb, 2011. I started having financial problems and lost my job. As a result I fell behind on my payments for 2 months. I couldn't pay that 2 months payment till date. In April 2011, my total balance on the card was round about 47,000. I started paying them Rs.2500 per month starting April, 2011 till date. It amounts to Rs.40,000. However, my balance on the card is still Rs.48,000. Instead of decreasing, it is only increasing. When I called the Collections department today, no one answered. I even called a collections manager named VASUNDHARA on her mobile # 9397306300. However, she kept disconnecting the call and didn't answer her phone. So, I called a collection agent named Goureeswar Rao on his mobile # 9866165381 and asked him about a settlement on the account. He started scaring about my Credit History with CIBIL being ruined. I want to settle this card for less than 10,000 with less damage to my credit as I already paid 40,000 towards the card. Kindly help me in this regards. My due date is 24th, so I am about to pay another Rs.2500 towards the card, which will make the total amount paid Rs.42,500. Kindly help me.

Bhargav Gollapudi
  • sharleensharleen Junior Member
    edited June 2012

I am HDFC Credit card holder. I have an outstanding balance of 43000 with HDFC which I want to clear off. However I had requested for reversal of finance charges on my card on 23rd, and some had promised me to arrange for a call back from supervisor as only they can approve. I was also told that I had taken a reversal of late fee payment on my on 16th which I never requested for!!! Now I called HDFC Customer care at 8:00AM, the agent on the phone advised that I had reached chennai customer and that I have to call back after 9:30AM to have my query addressed by Bangalore customer care. I never knew that customer care was different for bangalore customers and chennai customer if that was the case then this should have been mentioned in the IVR!!!

I have 2 reference numbers 12175622332
    & 12175621316

One was a request for my card number to be given and other was for a finance charges approval. On 23rd I spoke to a customer care agent for over 30mins explaining and requesting for a reversal.
    HDFC Credit card is not a privilage for me as a card holder but has been a pain!

I hope some one can look into this issue and help me out!! I have been calling HDFC since 4th of this month to Close my outstanding but been passed from pillar to post and have to repeat every thing like a broken record. Hope some one can look into this. I requested for a finance reversal on my card and never requested for late fee !!! I have been made to look like a fool!

thank you.

Sharleen
    Dear Admin,

Can you please help me by guiding how to resolve my above issues.

As I got few calls from different different people and they introduce them that they are HDFC employee and they asked me the Amount. Whether some one asked me some XYZ amount and other asked me some XYZ+Something amount.

When I asked them to drop me a mail from there office Email ID's that as per our discussion this much amount(XYZ) I have to pay for settlement and for which I will get a No Due Certificate, they told me we won't send you any mail, as per the bank policy . I think they don't want for settlement as they never asked me for settlement.

Also after all these again when I tried to call them , they didn't listen to me and disconnect the call.

Please I need help on this issue.

• HDFC BankHDFC Bank Senior Member
    Sahoo wrote: »

Santosh Kumar Sahoo

Dear Mr Sahoo,

We have noted your details and would like to look into this from our end. For further queries you may write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your card and contact details and reference number TTU000444722062012.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank
    Dear Admin,

I have already sent mail to talktous@hdfcbank.com regarding my HDFC Bank Credit Card with my full details. And also I have got few calls from HDFC Bank representatives. But I need few confirmation from the HDFC Bank as they didn't tell me what is exact procedure to get a clearance from CIBIL(My name should be removed from the CIBIL record). I asked them how my name is removed from the CIBIL or CIBIL clearance, they said if you paid the Principal amount of your card then we will give NOC letter, but some other representative called me and tell me no you have to pay total amount with intrest ,then only we will ive NOC and your name will removed from the CIBIL record and ask me to pay the amount ASAP. So I asked them can you please drop me a mail for the same, so they hesitating to do that.

The reason I am asking you this is, when I spoke to HDFC bank representatives, what they have advised me is that, once I make a payment of my pending principal amount, that would be termed as a normal closure However, some other representatives from HDFC bank told me that the same would be considered as a settlement. Hence, nothing is clear to me and I am confused and they make me confused by telling different different thing. When I asked them to drop me a mail with what exactly we discuss ,then they are hesitating to do that.

Please confirm me on the correct picture as each representative from HDFC bank has their own story on this(SETTLEMENT and NORMAL CLOSURE).

So Please guide me on urgent basis for the same as I have sent several mails to HDFC Bank and there is no proper answer from there side.

• Tahir81Tahir81 Junior Member
    edited June 2012

i had hdfc credit card and i cleared all dues & get N O C from hdfc bank. They have cheated with me. I want to purchase Mobile and i want EMI facility. I call them before purchasing and they confirm that yes sir, you purchase as soon it reflect in our system we mailed you all EMI & finacial charge mail. It almost 7 days passed i call them that i dont got any mail so they started shouting that you have not requested for EMI that time my salary was very less and i cant afford total amount the mobile cost was 5000. my personal loan is also not sanctioning from any bank.my emailid is tahir160481@gmail.com, 9930069673.plz help me
    edited July 2012

I have already paid all the due amount that I have to pay to HDFC Bank. Also they provide me the NOC letter, but still my name is reflected in the CIBIL. I asked several times to HDFC Bank regarding the same but still no result

I want my name should be removed from the CIBIL.

Can you please guide me how to do that?

edited July 2012

I want my name should be removed from the CIBIL.

Can you please guide me how to do that?

• edited July 2012
    Dear HDFC Credit card sales and customer service people!

Highly disappointed with your customer service. I applied for a credit card at your Malleshwaram bank. I was given a sales pitch and confirmation that I do not have to walk into a bank branch or take any trouble myself. Since I have a salary account with your bank I don’t have to submit anything else, I was told a person would come and collect the employee id and passport copy, with my signatures. I simply followed instructions and I was clearly told that this would be sufficient. The rep took the necessary documents and gave me an acknowledgement. I was told I would it would take a roughly 2 weeks.

I didn’t hear from any person from HDFC for a month. I called you call centre only to be notified that my employment proof needed to be submitted. I asked why I wasn’t informed nor did the rep say he wanted some sort of employment proof. I said I do not have time to go to a HDFC, so the call centre rep says, “you want the card, then you have to go to our ATMs and drop off the employment proof” and refused to talk further.

I did as told and still didn’t hear anything for over a month. So I called the call centre again and they say it’s on hold since I have to submit a residential proof. I asked, why is it that I am not being informed and all this wasn’t collected by the rep or informed by the sales man at the start as this is a waste of my time. I am not in the business of applying for credit cards, that I need to leave work and call you guys and follow up with you guys.

Thanks and good bye!
    Hope to never deal with you guys ever!

Namitha
    Bangalore, India.
  • purohitpurohit Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    Hello,my credit card application got disapproved,my ref no 12071312646050W1,i have given all docment,i have no loans,no dues,i have my own office,passpost,a decent income per annum,i file ITR every year,can you guys give me the reason of disapproval please.
  • zsanjeevzsanjeev Junior Member
    edited July 2012

I was having a HDFC bank credit card. I have used the limit of Rs.50000 through it in 2008 and was regularly paying the amount dues with finance charges. I have nearyly paid Rs.70000 and in 2009 i was unable to pay due to some financial crisis. In 2010 I got a call from HDFC to settle the account. The amount due at that time was Rs.42000 and settlement was done in Rs.17100 in 8 installment which I paid and my card was closed. I have also obtained NOC from the bank recently. Now i inquired the bank to let me know the wavier amount as to keep my credit clean in CIBIL and as per them there is still 45000 balance and I need to pay this huge amount if I want to get the name removed from CIBIL. Key have not considered the settlement amount of Rs.17100 which I have Paid.

I want to settle the same in good faith but I am unable to pay this much of huge amount . Already I have paid 70000 against the credit of 50000. Please help me to get this matter sort out. How can I negotiate with the bankers to get the clear NOC.

sanjeev Verma
    Hi Sir,

My name is G L Bhargav and I hold an HDFC credit card # 5176521007143748 since 2007. Last year in February, I faced some financial difficulties because of which I missed 2 payments. I was not able to catch up with those 2 payments. However I was able to make a payment of Rs. 2500 every month since then. My balance is still 48000. It was the same 16 months ago. I don't want to settle the card as it will adversely affect my credit. Since the entire balance on the card is only fees imposed by HDFC, I would really appreciate a courtesy waiver of 15k or 20k, so that I can bring my card under the limit and current. And I will pay the remaining balance in just 2 instalments. Kindly help in this regards.

My phone number is 9985188845

G L Bhargav
    Hi Sir,

My name is G L Bhargav and I hold an HDFC credit card # 5176521007143748 since 2007. Last year in February, I faced some financial difficulties because of which I missed 2 payments. I was not able to catch up with those 2 payments. However I was able to [COLOR=#009900 !important]make a payment[/COLOR] of Rs. 2500 every month since then. My balance is still 48000. It was the same 16 months ago. I don't want to settle the card as it will adversely affect my credit. Since the entire balance on the card is only fees imposed by HDFC, I would really appreciate a courtesy waiver of 15k or 20k, so that I can bring my card under the limit and current. And I will pay the remaining balance in just 2 instalments. Kindly help in this regards.

My [COLOR=#009900 !important]phone number[/COLOR] is 9985188845

G L Bhargav
  • chetanduttchetandutt Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    I used my Platinum credit card at Jumbo electronics Ambience Mall, Gurgaon, on 29th july,2012 where there was an offer stating that 0% interest and Zero Processing fee on 6 months EMI offer. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for 19488/- due to this offer only. Same was confirmed to be by Samsung Manager and same was flashed all over the store there. I was about to pay cash but went for this offer after confirmation from HDFC bank and the merchant. After 4 days , I got a message that I have to pay a Processing fee of Rs 1000/-. I spoke to HDFC Bank Customer care executive and I was told that though the offer is there, but it is from the merchant. After half an hour of unnecessary hold, I was asked to call by 10th Aug by when the processing fee might get reversed. Donot know whom to trust even when dealing with such brands like HDFC Bank, Sansung and Jumbo Electronics. Further poor knowledge and ever poorer handling of customer grevience by the customer care executive at HDFC Bank call center is deplorable. Incidently I used my Credit Card for the first time and this is my experience.
  • krishnakantomarkrishnakantomar Junior Member
    Hi Team,

This is to notify you that my credit card 5176521009307416 has been charged with false transactions & i am not receiving appropriate help from the customer care.

I have made valid transactions amounting 869 rupees till now in this month.

I check my card details everyday but yesterday i checked my credit card details online.

I saw an unauthorized transaction of Rs 300 done by by card.

I called the customer care regarding this matter but they told me that this offline transactions have been done by you at dana pani restaurent of Rs.300 & merchent has already claimed of this amount (Rs.300).

We came to a conclusion that it might be a system glitch as swiping for 300 rupee did not made any sense.

coustmer care also suggest me that after 24 hrs this amount has been reverce from your bill.but I check my account again today to see if the amount was reverce or not but transaction was in order & not reverce.

I told the bank to not to pay the amount to the merchant & put it in dispute (knowing that it is not the bank's policy)

If we pay the merchant & then decide if the merchant is fraud or not does not makes any sense to me.

I really need bank's support & guidance as the money i earn is hard earned money & can not afford to pay 1169 rupees when i have only spent 869 rupees.

I was issued a silver gold card in the month of oct in the year 2007 which was upgraded by the bank to a gold card due my good credit history.

Till this date i have not faced any such issues & have not failed to pay a single bill. Everything has been done in an excellent manner.

I am really worried & considered in order to what will happen, i really request you not to pay the merchant & file legal charges against him.

Please contact me ASAP.

K.K.Omar
    Contact: 9936433133
    Email:
    krishnakantomar@yahoo.co.in
  • viquafviquaf Junior Member
    Hi Consumer Court,

This is Viquaf Dawre am using HDFC Bank Credit card since before upto 2yrs (4617-8620-0182-9217) & every month transaction is going on time.

At two times my transaction is not going on time because some financial problem. I paid only minimum due & after two months I paid whole amount which are pending before two months 63000, but still they are given my name in defaulterlist CIBIL.

Release my name from CIBIL. VIQUAF DAWRE

Viquaf Dawre
  • ganesh Kambleganesh Kamble Junior Member
    edited September 2012

I Mr.Ganesh Bhiwaji Kamble having HDFC Bank Credit Card. And my Card no is 5243 6817 0013 3971. On 2nd September 2012 at 11:43 hours I have been inform by sms on my mobile no. 9960018449 that Rs. 70,000/- (Rupees Seventy Thousand only) has been debited from my card account. in ETSAFE POS D at NETSAFE. The said transaction has been done without my knowledge & approval.

The same incidence has been informed to the HDFC Bank on the same date by the telephonic conversation and the said card is being blocked by me the Reference no. given by the bank is 12246048376.

I request to your kindlly do the need full on an emergency basic. I have not done any single transaction.

With regards

Kamble Ganesh
    Mobile no. 9960018449
  • HDFC BankHDFC Bank Senior Member
    edited September 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to look into this from our end. Please write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your card and contact details, details of the disputed transaction and the reference number TTU000454004092012. We will get in touch with you over this issue.
  • REVIEREVIE Junior Member
    Hi this ravikumar,
    I purchased the credit card on april'2012,
    Recently Im facing the financial problem.I loss my job because of my health issues.I can't continue my work past 3 months. But I Joined a company recently.
    Even though I'm paying my credit card due's every month without fail. But I like to pay the amount which i have used / purchased via credit card.
    But Now im facing too much problem to pay the month before the overdue amount is Rs.60,764.53. but my credit limit is 55,000.
    I can't pay this much amount. please deduct my overdue amount. I like to pay the normal credit limit only.Atleast from this month you please reduce my credit card overdue amount.

Please I like to pay the normal credit limit amount. not overdue. It makes me mental pressure every time.I cant even use credit card for purchasing stuff. if i paying my normal due means i can continue using your credit.

Please please deduct my overdue pay.I cant handle too pressure and much amount to pay. I want to pay only normal credit limit. Please do me needfull.

P.RAVIKUMAR
    4th may 1985,
    7795101159,
    CARD NO: 5241110000489729.
    this my credit card information.

Definitely I cant pay overdue amount. this month credit card minimum amount is 9425.85.
    Please do some needfull. I cant pay my entire salary for credit card bill,Please do some needfull
    Hi Sir/Madam,
    My Self Tabrez Akhlaque , I have HDFC Credit Card (ending with 3881), I used this card last year for 19K , Since then I am regularly paying min due , agent who used to call me for monthly payment , they don't alert me well in advance they only call me after due date and hence i got penalty many of the time , but since last two months I am asking for settlement which they said they will follow up but they don't last week only I got call from Branch person named Heema (HDFC Chandivali , Mumbai) who said that we can go for settlement of 22k and I need to pay in 6 emi I agreed but today morning I again got message from HDFC stating my dues which is now +3k , I am very surprised with this nature of consumer harassment , Please do the needful . I have already sent email at talktous@hdfcbank.com

Hoping for help !
    Tabrez Akhlaque
    +91 8080368005
  • edited September 2012
    A month Back I received a call from HDFC Marketing team regarding an offer for Platinum card with 5% Cash back on everything , and is Free for Life time (..!!!!!).. Man I was taken aback... I already own a SCB Manhattan Platinum with 5% on Groceries and superstores. I thought It's a better deal and requested more information on this card. On this discussion, I was told this is a special offer for HCL employees and this information of card may not be available in the net... I was suspicious So i wanted firm information like, name of the representative and Employee ID etc just in case if this is CHEATING... I was told the representative is sapna (possibly fake) and employee id definitely fake which I came to know latter... They communicated with me from the following numbers 8892674535, 8553781561 and 9036726451.
    The representative who came and collected also confirmed the above deal and collected all the documents.... and they mentioned that all the offers will be available in the documents that I'll be receiving.
    Latter, I received the card, but was not 5% cash back and was a cheating and false promise. So I immediately called Credit cards and made a complaint on the same. They promised they will investigate this and comeback... Latter I received a call asking the quality of the service saying how the complained was nicely handled. I was surprised to hear that without doing anything they have closed the complaint... and when you call customer care they don't want to discuss and the only answer is "if you want to close we can help, but we can't do anything else."...
    Finally with all this Bullshit from HDFC, I feel cheated with A hard hit on my CIBIL for credit rating enquiry.... and no solution yet and a junk card which I don't want to use....
    Any help to resolve this issue is appreciated.
    Benjamin V. Vins
    H-403 SRK Gardens
    Kudlu hosur Road, Bangalore-68
    Benjamin.vins@gmail.com
    cell: 8861551122
  • acecraftiqueacecraftique Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    Wrongly imposed Charges on My Credit Card & my name in cibill bank not help me what i do
    Dated: 3rd Dec., 2008.
    Chennai 600029
    Sub.: Wrongly imposed Charges on My Credit Card
    Ref.: HDFC Bank International Platinum Card No. 4050282000367412
    With reference to above and your letter dated 6th Nov., 2008. I was using your
    credit card for more than three years and always regular in making due payment
    before due date of every month statement. You can also check with your records.
    Up to September 2007, I was using your credit card number
    4346781000301812 with the credit limit of Rs. 89,000/-. Last statement of
    this credit card number, generated by you on 05/10/2007 of Rs. 2822.72 and
    same was paid by cheque no. 204771 dt. 23/10/2007 of Rs. 2823.00 drawn
    on Indusind Bank Ltd., Jodhpur. Than in October 2007, your bank issued me new
    HDFC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLATINUM CARD NO. 4050282000367412 with credit
    limit of Rs. 1,37,000/- and also offered me a personal loan of Rs. 85,000/- on
    13/10/2007. You are requested to note following points carefully which were
    already I had discussed with your authorized representatives on many times over
    phone:
    1. That last statement of my previous HDFC Bank Credit Card No.
    4346781000301812 generated on 05/10/2007 of Rs. 2822.72 with
    due date of 25/10/2007. And same was paid by cheque no. 204771 dt.
    23/10/2007 of Rs. 2823.00 drawn on Indusind Bank Ltd., Jodhpur.
    2. That in October 2007, your bank issued me new HDFC BANK
    INTERNATIONAL PLATINUM CARD NO. 4050282000367412 with credit
    limit of Rs. 137000/-.
    3. That on 13/10/2007, your bank sanctioned me a personal loan on my
    new platinum card of Rs. 85000/-.
    4. That on 05/11/2007, my new platinum card’s first statement generated
    by you of Rs. 5254.24 with due date of 30/11/2007. In this statement
    I was charged by late payment fee of Rs. 393.26, than I had contacted
    your customer care department over phone and ask for that wrong
    charges of Rs. 393.26 which was wrongly debited in my account, than
    your customer care officer assured me that it will be reversed in next
    month’s statement. Than I had dropped cheque no. 204798 dt.
    27/11/2007 of Rs. 4870/- drawn on Indusind Bank Ltd., Jodhpur
    against your remaining due amount of Rs. 4860.98 at HDFC Jodhpur
    branch.
    5. That by mistake of your HDFC Jodhpur branch, my cheque no.
    204798 of Rs. 4870/- was not presented to my bank for
    collection. And that cheque returned back to me after 3 months
    and my again and again talks with your customer care officers
    over phone.
    6. That on 05/12/2007, statement generated by you of my platinum card
    with following charges which were wrongly debited to my credit card
    account, because I had already dropped cheque of Rs. 4870/- against
    my dues of last month:
    - Late Fee Rs.600.00
    - Finance Charges Retail Rs. 96.94
    - Finance Charges Rs. 94.12
    - Service Tax Rs. 72.00
    - CESS Tax Rs. 2.16
    Total wrong charges Rs. 865.22
    AGAIN, for these wrong charges, I had talked with your customer care
    officer over phone to remove these wrongly debited charges in my credit
    card account. Your customer care officer feels guilty for it and assured me
    that all above charges will be removed in next statement. And also your
    customer care officer request me to make payment of remaining dues
    and assured me that they will return me cheque of Rs. 4870/- which
    were not presented by your bank for collection. Than I had make
    payment of remaining dues of statement dated 05/12/2007, by cheque
    no. 575064 dt. 27/12/2007 of Rs. 10089.00
    7. That on 05/01/2008, statement generated by you of my platinum card
    with only giving me credit of Rs. 250.00 against Rs. 865.22 ( for which
    your customer care agreed to give me ) and also debited my credit card
    account with following wrong charges:
    - Finance Charges Retail Rs. 249.41
    - Service Tax Rs. 146.58
    - CESS Tax Rs. 4.38
    Total new wrong charges Rs. 400.37
    AGAIN, for these new wrong charges and giving me less credit than
    promised credit of Rs. 865.22, I had talked with your customer care
    officer and again your officer assured me that they will give me credit
    against all wrong charges in next month’s statement and requested me to
    make payment of remaining due amount of statement. Than I had made
    payment by cheque no. 006533 dt. 28/01/08 of 8599/- drawn on
    State Bank of India, Jodhpur.
    8. That on 05/02/2008, statement generated by you of my platinum card
    with only giving me credit of Rs. 350.00, it means your bank realized
    their mistake of debiting my credit card account by Rs. 600/- as late fee
    in the statement dated 05/12/2007, but your bank didn’t credited back
    to my credit card account other wrong charges like finance charges retail,
    finance charges, service tax and CESS tax in my credit card statement
    dated 05/12/2007 and 05/12/2008, for which your customer care
    had promised and assured me. Instead of giving me credit of wrongly
    debited charges, again your bank debited following charges in my credit
    card account as under:
    - Finance Charges Retail Rs. 200.31
    - Service Tax Rs. 125.45
    - CESS Tax Rs. 3.76
    Total new wrong charges Rs. 329.52
    AGAIN, for these new wrong charges and not reversing all wrongly
    debited charges of previous statement dated 05/12/2007 and
    05/01/2008, I had talked with your customer care officer and requested
    again to rectify my credit card account and remove all wrongly debited
    charges from my account and once again I had been assured by your
    customer care officer. Than I had paid your remaining due payment of
    statement dated 05/02/2008 by cheque no. 006551 dt. 28/02/2008
    of Rs. 5951/- drawn on State Bank of India, Jodhpur.
    9. That on 05/03/2008, statement generated by you of my platinum card
    without any giving me credit of wrongly debited charges in my previous
    statements of dated 05/12/2007, 05/01/2008 and 05/02/2008.
    Instead of giving me credit of wrongly debited charges and also promised
    and assured by your customer care officer on so many times, following
    new charges debited in my credit card account as under:
    - Finance Charges Retail Rs. 89.03
    - Service Tax Rs. 150.81
    - CESS Tax Rs. 4.52
    AGAIN, as a good and reliable customer of your bank, I had once again
    talked with customer care officer and tell full details and wrongly debited
    charges and than make remaining due payment of statement dated
    05/03/2008, by cheque no. 006581 dt. 26/03/2008 of Rs. 3025/-
    drawn on State Bank of India, Jodhpur. And also intimated to your
    customer care officer, that if you will not give me credit of wrongly
    debited charges which were debited to my account in statement dated
    05/12/2007, 05/01/2008, 05/02/2008 and 05/03/2008 in next
    statement that than I will make your full due payment along with
    outstanding amount of my personal loan account of Rs. 85000/- which
    were disbursed by you on 13/10/2007.
    10. That on 05/04/2008, statement generated by you of my platinum credit
    card without any giving me credit of wrongly debited charges in my
    account in statement dated 05/12/2007, 05/01/2008, 05/02/2008
    and 05/03/2008. Again your bank giving me credit of wrongly debited
    charges, your bank claim outstanding amount of my personal loan which
    was disbursed by you on 13/10/2007. As a good borrower and
    customer of your bank and my faith to pay all the actual due amount of
    your credit card along with outstanding amount of personal loan with
    interest, I had deposited full and final payment of Rs. 78635/- by cheque
    no. 575099 dt. 28/04/2008 drawn on Indusind Bank Ltd., Jodhpur,
    after having talk with your customer care officer once again to solve my
    problem and rectify my credit card account. But your customer care
    officer refused to give me credit of wrongly debited charges than I had
    requested to cancel my credit card.
    After analyzing of above all facts of my platinum credit card account and also you
    can verify with your record, that your bank didn’t present my cheque no. 204798
    dt. 27/11/2007 of Rs. 4870/- drawn on Indusind Bank Ltd., Jodhpur, for
    collection by your Jodhpur branch, and therefore, your bank charged me in
    statement dated 05/12/2007 by Rs. 865.22 out of which 600/- as late fee
    charged by you on 04/12/2007 and other charges of 265.22 on 05/12/2007.
    AFTER INTIMATING BY ME, YOUR BANK ADMITS THE MISTAKE AND YOUR
    CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER PROMISED AND ASSURED ME TO REMOVE WRONGLY
    DEBITED CHARGES FROM MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT AND LATE FEE CHARGES
    WAS REMOVED BY YOU ON 06/12/2007 & 10/01/2008, BUT OTHER WRONGLY
    DEBITED CHARGES OF Rs. 265.22 WAS NOT RECTIFIED. AND ALSO INSTEAD OF
    RECTIFYING THE WRONG CHARGES FROM MY ACCOUNT, YOUR BANK
    CONTINUOUSLY DEBITED BY MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT IN HEAD OF FINANCE
    CHARGES, SERVICE TAX, CESS TAX ETC.
    STARTING FROM ONLY Rs. 265.22 NOW IT GROWS BY YOUR BANK
    CONTINUOUSLY UP TO Rs. 7166.23 IN LATEST STATEMENT.
    I had talked with your many officers and explain all details of my credit card
    account and request them to rectify my account, so I don’t need to close your
    account, but your any officer didn’t care of me and my request to rectify my
    account. That’s why I had made full payment in April 2008 and made request to
    cancel my credit card.
    For your kind information and knowledge that I am also customer of other bank’s
    credit cards as under:
    ICICI Bank Credit Card Limit of Rs. 93,000/-
    AXIS Bank Credit Card Limit of Rs. 1,33,000/-
    HSBC Bank Credit Card Limit of Rs. 1,34,000/-
    BOBCARDS Ltd. Limit of Rs. 93,750/-
    All above mentioned accounts are regularly operated by me. And also I was
    operating your account regularly till April 2008 even your bank is continuously
    charging wrong charges in my account. Anyway I had already been paid your all
    actual dues and I am not willing to pay wrongly debited charges in any case.
    I got your letter dated 06/11/2008, that’s why I had written all the facts of my
    platinum credit card account and now it depends on you, that if you will rectify my
    credit card account and give me full credit of wrongly debited charges of Rs.
    7166.23. Than I can use your credit card in future.
    Look forward to hear from you soon with your positive action.
    Yours truly,
    HDFC Bank Credit Card Division,
    Amar Building, Fort,
    Mumbai
  • edited September 2012
    My name is satish chandra i have a credit card of hdfc bank card no.-517652100824720.i have pay all due payment of credit card in 1-november-2011.pay all due of this card.but now till this time they don't provide the closing date for the cibil site.i have do the continue send the mail of both cibil site and hdfc bank regarding the fulfill the closed date on the cibil site.but they don't provide the closed date.so i have face many problems in financial area.
  • aalsilindiaaalsilindia Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    who are they...1. no.2 go to the personal loan section: article why you dont get loans if you make settlements.

you have your answer there and also a way out to come out the problem write to:

aalsilindia@yahoo.com