ICICI Bank Customer Care Complaint

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Sir,
    Sir,

My ICICI credit card has been used fraudulently on (08/July/2014)
    I can see same type of compaints happened many times before for others
    The culprits are following the same method and same gateway/merchant name ("AKS Soluations").
    Why can't you take action from your side to catch them or not allowing the credit card for that particular transaction
    Kindly do the needful.I have given the details below

Name - Prabhaharn.R
    credit card number - 4375511705359003
    Transaction id - 671259
    Merchant name - Aks soluations

Regards
    Prabhaharan.R
    My Email : prabhu0382@gmail.com
  • edited July 2014
    dear sir,
    Kindly inform to you & your ICICI CREDIT CARD inquaries.my self Pramod Tanwar r/o WZ-908 Naraina Village New Delhi -110028.Last few months at your office demanding some RS-16737/- overdue at my side behalf using ICICI credit card. I insured you in future or Past i have not issuing any credit card or account in ICICI bank of any branch.so i requested to u pls. stop demanding a fake amount & cencel the C.C.no-5176xxxxxx8003.
  • ICICI Bank CareICICI Bank Care Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Dear Mr.Beriwal,

We have made a note of your account number. Our official will contact and assist you with your concern.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
  • edited July 2014
    Iam G.Vijay kumar purchased flat situated at Dammaiguda,Ranga Reddy district for Rs.13,25,500/- paid total amount by 10/07/2014 by chaque no:657985 Icici bank/khairtabad branch after making so much of efforts I availed loan from The Agrasen cooperative Urban Bank/siddiamber bazar Rs.10,00,000/-my cheque was cleared on 14/07/2014 after making so many calls to Icici bank auctions was cleared on 14/07/2014, then I made a call to Mr.Godi officer of Auctions Icici bank Cell No;8008999536, he said that he will give sale certificate today and Registration will be done next week because his Manager gone to Chennai he will be back by 19/07/2014,Registration will be done by 21st or 22nd, and bank officials of Agrasen cooperative urban bank asking me to submitt my Sale deed after making payment how can customer wait for a week,I have made so many complaints to Icici bank complaints till now single response has come,I have to travel 35 kms just for small quiery to Icici bank Gachibowli and also take half day permission from my office.I request you to take immediate action to get my Registration done Immediately so that customers should not suffer due to their delayed services.Regards.G.Vijay Kumar.9949157099(cell).
    edited July 2014
    Dear Sir,

ICICI Bank never asks personal account information or financial information from the customers. Please do not reveal your ATM PIN or passwords to anyone.
    We will respond to you.

Regards,
    edited July 2014
    Dear Mr.Vijay Kumar,

We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will contact you and assist.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
    edited July 2014
    Dear Mr. Prabhaharan,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you.

Regards,
    edited July 2014
    Dear Mr. Tanwar,

Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will contact you and assist. Refer '093485_aaad' in the subject line.

Regards,
    edited July 2014
    Dear Customer,

ICICI Bank never asks personal, account or financial information from the customers. We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such calls and e-mails. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will address your concerns.

Regards,
  • edited July 2014
    ear sir, today also I contacted Mr.Godi and he said that Authorised officer Mr,Sudapalli.Jaya Prasad Rao,employee No:123018 not available and also another Officer is also not availble,I dont understand why customer is suffering due to your professional lapses, I have made any crime to approach icici bank to purchase a flat its nearly 10,days are over I have to submitt documents in the bank I have applied leave on 21/07/2014 and it was sanctioned now Mr.Godi telling that 21st july also Registration not possible I has become joke in my office everytime they tell one date and cancell the date,I have made several complaints in Icici bank till now single action not taken againist this unneccessary delay,when I contacted icici Officer Mr.Godi, he said that they have only two officrers for auction property registration,I people like us struggle like anything arrange the money, dont get the registration on time,I request Icici bank authorities to take Immediate action to get my Registration done by 21/07/2014,otherwise I have no option to approach Reserve Bank of India Ombudsmen.regards.G.Vijay Kumar.9949157099(cell)
    edited July 2014
    Dear Mr.Kumar

We regret any inconvenience faced. We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will contact you and assist.

Regards,
  • edited July 2014
    I Sudha Chauhan ICICI Bank Account No.019101003261 Amount Transfer Through IMobile Service Transaction No.420314070284 Dt.22/07/2014 Time 02:08 PM Rs.47/ Is Txn. Failed .But This Amount Debited My Account No.019101003261. Please Refund
    Thi Amount Rs.47/- In My A/C .My Mobile No.9897746558
  • edited July 2014
    Maine Date 26/07/2014 Ko Rs.35/- Se Mobile No.9548123877 Recharge Kiya Tha.Jiska Txn No.623293028 Hai .Mobile No.9548123877 Ke Account Me Amount Rs.35/- Credit Nahi Hua.Please Refund My Amount Rs.35/- My Account No.019101003261.My Name Is Sudha Chauhan.mobile No.9897746558
  • edited July 2014
    there is no good service in this bank in the dholewal branch's branch.. no customer satisfaction in this bank is preferred. the staff is not sitting in his/her places. there is much problem for the customers. plz sought out this problem as soon as possible.
    edited August 2014
    Dear Ms. Chauhan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get in touch with you.

Regards,
  • edited August 2014
    Dear Sir,

I Usha Rani From Haryana. I was in Australia when i applied study visa. Australian Immigration asked me for sufficient fund AUD 54,500. (I already deposited $8500 for my collage fees so it was enough money for my study) for my further study then my father deposited 30,95,640 (Thirty Lac ninety five thousand six hundred forty only) Ac Name: JAGDISH SINGH Ac no. 073014000774. Manager of Pehowa branch (Haryana) said we can show to Australian Immigration Over draft against FDR then Manager made a letter for Australian Immigration and gave to my father and my father email me and then i forward it to MRT Department after that i got notice from MRT department that we are confused and not satisfy with your fund so we are refusing your visa so you live country within 28 days. we asked some lawyers about this matter they said many people of India making fake Bank documents. I have all evidence about this matter. I hope you will take right action about this manager or should i go to the court.

Thank you
    Usha Rani
    +91 8607 635 282
  • edited August 2014
    I m a sbi a/c holder. on 25 Jul 14 I drew rs.4000/-from atm 2807 amit medical house shop no sirsa haryana.among 8 notes of 500 one 500 note is torn. I appraised to the guard. he told me to dail a customer Care no.9017667777 but this no.shown not in existence.kindly do my favour and tell me solution.that 500 rs.is with me and I'm in pune (Maharashtral) for four months.
  • edited August 2014
    I Sudha Chauhan A/C No.019101003261 Maine Kal 04/08/2014 Ko Rs.41/- Ka Mobile No.9897856245 Par Recharge Kiya Tha. Jiska Txn. No.628279351/EURONET01/9897856245 Hai.Recharge Successful Ho Gaya Tha. But Not Credit Recharge Amount This No.Please Refund Rs.41/- My A/C No. 019101003261 My Mobile No.9897746558
    edited August 2014
    Dear Ms. Rani,

We're extremely sorry to hear your concern. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you and assist.

Regards,
    edited August 2014
    Dear Ms. Chauhan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you and assist.

Regards,
  • edited August 2014
    To
    ICICI bank
    There was a wrong credit made in my account named Nitesh yadav A/C number 071701504806 from xyz accounts. I received a call two days after the wrong credit from one of the staff of your ICICI bank branch gurgaoun
    Icici staff – is it Nitesh on the line
    Nitesh – yes,
    Icici staff – sir there is a wrong credit done in your account please refund that amount asap to the customer’s account named Harkesh kumar a.c no 002101521549 as it is not your money
    Nitesh – I totally agree about the wrong credit done in my account and will refund the amount but this is strange to refund in some others account why shouldn’t I deposit the amount back in my account any you by your internal system debit the amount from my account
    Icici staff- sir we cannot access any customers account until and unless he gives a cheque
    Nitesh – though your point is not justified, but I will deposit the same amount in customers account which is not right by my side because the person may be into some fraud or xyz I am not knowing which later in investigation would held me responsible and even RBI has changed some rules regarding deposit in other account, but because the bank is saying I am trusting you and depositing
    Icici staff – thank you sir ……
    Later in evening I am receiving a call from your customer
    Your customer who wrongly credited in my account
    Customer – is this nitesh
    Nitesh – yes
    Customer – deposit back my money immediately, because that is not your money, you have windrowed 30000 from your account and left with 3000 in the same account, you took out my money and I know it. late night or early morning I will be having your address so deposit back my money,I have even frozen your account so better pay it back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nitesh – I will surely deposit your money because I don’t want to use your money for some xyz reasons. But how are you getting my information’s of account and my personal contact number who gave you the bloody access
    MY QUSTION TO ICICI BANK IS
    1. DO YOU REALY SHARE PERSONAL DETAILS WITH UNKNOW GUYS? ….Y DID YOU SHARE MY DETAILS!!!!!!!
    2. THE CUSTOMER IS HARASSING ME FROM PAST 3 DAYS BEFORE IT WAS 1 NOW THEY ARE 3 PEOPLE CALLING ME EVERYTIME
    3. WHY SHOULD I DEPOSIT SOME MONEY IN OTHERS ACCOUNT RATHER THEN SAME ACCOUNT!!!! AND THE STRANGE PART IS MY ACCOUNT IS reflecting -12000 APROXX.WHO BLODDY GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO SO, AND IF YOU DID SO WHY DIDN’T I GET A CALL!!!! WHY WAS I SAID TO DEPOSIT IN SOME OTHERS ACCOUNT
    4. -12000 MEANS I AM LIABLE TO PAY THAT AMOUNT AND IF WITHOUT KNOWING I WOULD HAVE DEPOSITED IN CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT WHO WOULD HAVE PAIED -12000!!!!!!!
    5. Now I am spending my precious time calling, driving to the nearest branch of yours ,just because of your errors.

I am now not depositing any amount in any account until and unless I get proper justification of all the errors done by you guys. Or else I will be closing all relationship with ICICI bank and same sharing the feedback on internet
    Nitesh
  • edited August 2014
    To
    The ICICIBank Limited
    ICICI Bank House
    Sub:-your loan account no LBKNK00000350162of my client Debasish Nandi and Nupur Nandi
    Dear sir .
    I , on behalf of and under instruction from my client above named submit you the followings :-
    My client Debasish Nandi&NupurNandihad taken loan of 115000 on 30/12/2002 against subject loan account.
    As per repayment condition of the loan EMI @ 1129 for a total term of 240 months my client had submitted 47 PDC . All PDC were encashedby you , the last PDC was encashed on 13.05.2008 . Apart from PDC some EMI has also been paid in cash by my client through your agent .one of the receipt no HL 0205 is enclosed .
    It appears that my client had paid EMItill13.05.2008 through PDC and cash .
    It is surprising to note that even though regular EMI was received by you .you have declared the loan as NON PERFORMING ASSET and transferred the entire case to ARCIL
    It is further surprising the MRS AECIL has already sold the property through auction without the knowledge of my client
    My client`sapproach for subsequent PDC were reported to have beenrefused byyou. Those old cheques are still lying with him.
    Not only that in contravention of the government rule request of my client for certain information through RTI is also ignored .
    In view of the above the entire procedure of declaring the asset as well as sale deed made by ARCIL appears as a clear injustice unlawfull and unnecessary harassment to my client .
    Therefore I would request you to furnish the following information within 10 days before final action against the irregularities is initiated .
    1. When did you transfer the case as NON PERFORMING ASSET
    2. Steps taken before considering the loan account as NON PERFORMING ASSET.
    3. Any notice /warning was given to the client .
    4. Total amount collected through cheque and cash till the date of transfer the case to ARCIL .

YOURS TRULY
    sujay kumar saha
    ADVOCATE
  • edited August 2014
    Dear Concern,

This is Sudhakara , am using ICICI credit card since 2 years. Due to some personnel reason i couldent make payment on time and also i have changed my workinlocation as well. On june 23rd my friend met with an accident in out of chikkamagalur and i admitted him to in chikkamagalur hospital. Same day i ask money with my fried for hospital expences he is deposited 600000 to my account but at the same time money blocked by icici bank. I was verry much disappointed becouse of your behaviour.
    edited August 2014
    Dear Mr. Saha,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request the account holder to write to care@icicibank.com with his contact details. Our official will assist him. Refer '153753_aaah' in the subject line.

Regards,
    edited August 2014
    Dear Sir (Sudhakara),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will assist you. Refer '153753_aaai' in the subject line.

Regards,
  • edited August 2014
    Hi sir/madam iam selvaraj from perundurai tamilnadu state. i am 8 years icicibank account holder (acc.nr.606201520665) i had applied personal loan on online for my sons studying purpose (elderson 3 rd year B.E Aeronautical engineer & 2nd son studying highier secondary 2 nd year.yesterday i was speak with icicibank at mumbai via one madam.she told that u must surronder doccuments to our reperesentative.he will come to ur house &check ur doccuments. i am waiting for 6 hours(3pm-8pm)for icicibank rep.no
  • edited August 2014
    Sir,
    I, Sumon Das, is a customer of your bank, Savings bank account no-029101519146 and Credit card no-4375510434363005. I received my Credit card on 14th Feb 2014 along with a note that if you spend more Rs.500 within last of April 2014 then you will get 1000 payback point as a reward. I spend more than Rs.500 within said period but even now I am not getting any rewards point from your end. I have called your customer care several times, but no action has been taken from your end. 1000 pts is not a great issue it just only Rs.250, I think I already spend more than Rs.250 by calling your customer care and payback persons. The main issue is faith on your bank. If you can't take your words of only Rs.250. Then how could we Invest more than lakhs of Rs on your bank? So please take action what ever may be.
  • edited August 2014
    Dear Sir,
    My self Deepak kumar from Manjhiladih,Sarwan,Deoghar (Jharkhand)

I am customer of Bank Of India Lakhoria branch and My A/c. no. is 591910110000672 & IFSC Code: BKID0005919

My Father have transacted 3.5 Lac (Rs.:3,50,000/-) from his icici Bank
    A/c. no.625901138168 from ICICI Bank Ltd bank Bihar Sharif, Bihar branch in Nalanda
    A/c. on 21-07-2014 with UTR No:-ICICIH14202082130
    But by mistake first two number My Acc. no. have Alternated by my father (Sender)
    He wrote 951910110000672 while it should have to be 591910110000672

This also happened because we have communicated with voice call at home.
    After that I made contact with my BOI Branch and told that, we have made such mistake Our self
    They checked and told that your amount was being transacted to Someone else,
    The amount has transacted to the BOI A/c. no. 951910110000672 Branch: ANANDNAGAR
    Which in ANAND NAGAR, B. T. COLLEGE, MAIN RO, KHANDWA, KHANDWA, 450001, MADHYA PRADESH
    They understood our problem and wrote mail to BOI Branch ANAND NAGAR, About our Mistakes and advised us to wait for two to three days

Now we made contact with ICICI Bank for all this .They told us that when Your Name, IFSC Code & A/c. No. All three things doesn't match the Amount shouldn't be transacted. Because, as per the process the same amount should be returned to customer's account still he has not received the same.

My father have visited many times to his ICICI Branch to make solution for it, me also have visited to my BOI branch to resolve my problem.

Till Now, The Amount is not refunded to my father A/c.
    My father’s Details are, My Details is,
    Name:-Santosh Kumar Name:-Deepak Kumar
    Account Number:-625901138168 Account No:-591910110000672
    Date Of transaction:-21-07-2014 IFSC code:-BKID0005919
    Transaction Amount:-350000 Bank's Name:-Bank Of india Lakhoria
    UTR No:-ICICIH14202082130 Zone :-Dhanbad (jharkhand)
    Mob No. 9905062033 Mob No. 8292406700

The is Amount is very large for us,

So, I need your kind Attention to make solution with my Problem. It has gone One month since the amount has transacted to someone else .We are afraid of our Amount. Please contact Both branch for any confirmation about our matter
    Please look into the matter and guide accordingly.

Deepak kumar
    edited August 2014
    Dear Mr. Singh,

We regret any inconvenience faced. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will contact you and assist. Kindly refer '093485_aaap' in the subject line.

Regards,
    edited August 2014
    Dear Mr. Das,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your card details.
    Our official will get back to you and assist.

Regards,