ICICI Bank Customer Care Complaint

Comments

• MansiMansi Junior Member
    edited February 2014

I had lost my card in Oct and there were illegal trasactions made on my debit card. Since Oct, I had raised many complaints. all of the requests got auto closed without my approval and I have been following up since Oct but even the investigation has yet not begin. I have twice sent them the FIR copy with my signature on them and an application letter signed by me.Now they are saying that they need other documents also. Till last month they needed the FIR copy and now once they have received the FIR copy they need other documents.

1. Original letter mentioning the details of loss of ICICI Debit card and transaction details with duly signed as per Bank records.

2.Please send the FIR copy mentioning the same.

This is the way they have written what documents they require which is very vague. And after my mail for the clarification about the documents. Their is no reply from them.

I am seriously disappointed by the kind of service provided by ICICI even when I am their privileged customer.
    If you could please help me out with this.

Mansi Srivastava
    Account number 142801505663
    mansi1989@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    I had applied for a locker in sector 7 faridabad ICICI bnk branch . This was sanctioned. the issueance date has changed three times.
    Today I was called there. To my surprise the person in contact was not available.
    The manager told that he has gone to hospital and is coming soon.
    After asking again the bank manager told that the concerned person is not well and not coming today. I should come on Monday.
    This all episode is not going good. You sold me your dumped policy within two days and the locker is still not issued just giving dates on dates.

Ashwani kaushik
  • edited March 2014

I am leaving in Rewari Harayana(123401) at Laxmi Vihar ,Near Gopaldev Chowk,Narnaul Road , Rewari (Haryan).

Their is no ATM and all the accountholders are using another branch ATM at Nai wali but every time is possiblity to thept so you are requested to open new ATM at Gopaldev Chowk .

Thankyou.[/Mahendra Kumar Yadav /Mobile No 09540490100]
  • edited March 2014

I have a user of Credit Card. My Card valid through July 2011,as on date new card not received.

Kindly look into & arrange to send fresh card.

My Card No 4477 5800 6600 5007 (VISA).
  • edited March 2014
    Last 5 months icici bank time pass and mentaly harres. They say our company policy is valuable,
  • edited March 2014
    I ve people from.icici taking the personal details from companies like vodafone and callinv everybody telling them about the loan i had taken. I am going to take a very very strong action and make it public. Before i cud commit suicide outside ur headoffice.
  • edited March 2014
    I have a NRI account on ICICI bank kalpetta wayanad ( Dt) Kerala state . I waned to take a housing loan but your bank manger said that they will not give any loan to wayanad district because it is a negative sector . I agree with that , I started another bank account they r ready to give a loan but I want a statement from ur bank . I am working in abroad so that I asked to my mum to get a statement from ur bank moreover I personally called the brach and inform that my mum will collect the statement . When I call they didn't mention that account holder must present to collect the statement . When my mum reach the bank they asked lots of question and why do want now and so on . Then they said they had send an Email to me . When I checked there was no email. Again I called the bank and informed that I need a statement from my staring of account they were agreed . Again my mum reached the bank the man mr. Soju ( name not sure ) showed his angry face and with very rude to my mum. Then he gave only 6 month statement only . I wanted to get the full . Anyway way I would Like cancel all the account from ur bank . I have one more question is he the man decide to how many month salary do I want ? Pls give me a replay for me . Thanks my email : aneeshjohn1323@gmail.com Phone 006581817146
  • edited March 2014

MY name is Suresh B shah and i have bank account with ICici bank since very long time and its account number is 002401517732 but was not using since long time.

recently i have review my statement frm begining of my account and i came to know that my account was charged almost 14000 rs for QAB and debit card fees which i never used.

so i called and email icici customer care. so they suggested my to go near by branch. when i went to near by branch they suggested me to go JMC house brance where i have opend bank a/c.

i went to JMC house,parimal garden branch in ahmedabad where account was opened and met deputy manager manoj nair at first floor. i explaind the situation and requested them to waive some of the charges.

but they refused my request. then i asked the employee for help and they told me to meet Branch manager Ruhi Sujan.

i requested her for the same but she asked her assistant to check the detail. i again explianed her the same but she has not given the attention to the detail and were talking on phone and all of suddent refused to waive the charge without giving attention.

i requested her to look at the detail and then reply but she said this is final and we cant help you.

i am very embarresed and sad because my money is deducted from account and i am requesting deputy manager to branch manager and they were prentending like they are busy and they dont have time to review this.

i am very unhappy with the bank due to this kind of rude behaviour.

i request you to look into this matter and requesting help in this matter.

Suresh B Shah (a/c-002401517732)
    96385-81753
  • edited March 2014
    i made a complain on RBI website against icici bank credit card & revived a reply from RBI saying that the 1st complain has to be made to bank directly & so as they (RBI) directed my complain to icici bank & also mention that if bank do not take necessary action in 30 days, i should reach to Banking Ombudsman.

Meanwhile icici bank agents (GUNDE) continue doing their (illegal) job. Kindly suggest can i go for a police complain or file a law suit . I have collected enough evidence for the same like pictures & voice records .

Kapil dubey

• edited March 2014
    I have applied for personal loan in icici bank Ref no 62845839 .They disbirsed the loan without my consent and transfered Rs 15722 in my a/c rest DD/chq with them. I have called customer care, visited sec 14 gurgaon branch & sent complation mail to Sr level. But no action taken. From 20/3/14 to till date no revert. Pls help me to cancel the loan.
    dear sir/madam,
    i have personnel loan from icici my loan no : 00027537169. amount was deducted from my loan amount .alraedy i spoked with icici personnel loan dept.but still now no clarfied last three weeks i follwed by below persons but not resposed to me.i thing my amount is cheat with them. ple be action to below persons.
    1.Chokkalingam ...mobile no : 9500045181
    2.Devaraj... mobile no :9944669653
    3. Dinesh ...mobile no :9962122210
    i called to above persons but not responsed to me.im very very absert and spent in some amount for mobile bill due to call to above persons and called to customer care.
    ple be action to my request
  • edited March 2014
    I Lakshman Kumar ICICI Bank account number 071601505507 was withdrawling Rs. 100 from Kanra Bank ATM Bhangar Mohalla, Madanpur Khadar, New Delhi 110076. My transaction has been deducted from my ICICI account Rs. 100. But ATM machine didn't to give out Money 24-03-2014. Request refund the amount at the earliest. regards. my Mobile number is 9818187045
    I am MACHENDAR GOLLA my account no; 004301529453. Personal A/C,
    As i request that from my account two attempts amount was deducted with out information.
    Details: Date 21.03.2014- 1848.00 RS
    Date 28.03.2014- 1848.00 RS
    So kindly please credit my amount as early as possibly
  • edited April 2014
    Dear sir, Namaste. My good name is mr. hemant Jayantlumar MANIYAR. I am saving bank account holdear in the icicibank Base Branch: 2569. My saving bank accont number is 027201508154. I have provide my mail id in the name of maniyarsons@gmail. Com. To the bank for the purpose of E statement. But after the month of November I could not received a E statement of my above saving account. So plz guide us what can we do.
  • edited April 2014
    Icici banks has some people who are trapping inocent people who doesnot know about the terms & conditions
    of the various plans that are not usefull to a common men like me.
    In march 2013 i received a call from icici bank customer care & they started telling about their schmes.
    And after telling everything they deducted an amount of Rs.1300.00 without my permission & now after one year in feb'2014 they again deducted an amount of Rs.1300.00 without any intimation & my permission.
    There is no message of anything as what they are doing & with whose permission.
    When i complained this matter in icici branch' ponda, Goa. The lady who registered my complaint was not available from the next day for 20 days from then & when she returned back she gave an excuse saying that this has to be cleared by the person from customer care who has registered this. What is this way of handling the complaints of the customers i dont understand. Such a big wellknown bank how they can do such fraud & do such loose working with such irresponsiblity.

I want my all money back with interest for last one year.

Email: cvadde6@gmail.com

Mob.no.09960372182
  • edited April 2014
    of the various plans that are not usefull to a common men like me.
    In march 2013 i received a call from icici bank customer care & they started telling about their schmes about CPP plan.
    There is no message of anything as what they are doing & with whose permission.

I want my all money back with interest for last one year.

Email: cvadde6@gmail.com

Mob.no.09960372182

Ac/no. 3889 are the last digits.
  • edited April 2014
    @ I am Rajeev Ranjan. My Account No. 082901507718. I applied for duplicate ATM CARD on 28 march 2014 at your Safdarjung Enclave Branch. But your executive was miscommunicated me.And till now(07/04/14) they haven't forwarded my request.I am attaching my recipt.please find attachment and take any action against them. And also help me to get my ATM as soon as possible.

Rajeev Ranjan
    Mob.no.-9211985949
    ICICI BANK ACCOUNT NO.-082901507718.
    Dear Mr. Maniyar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you.

• edited April 2014
    I have opened salary account in ICICI bank after the recommendation of our organizational authority, they said the this the best bank. But my interaction of Your bank is very poor. My mobile registration problem and my internet banking problem are not short out. Every person giving some excuse and giving wrong information. So i decided to close and go to another bank.
    Dear Concerned,

I would like to describe my astonishing case as under.

The representative from ICICI Bank visited my premises and took all the required documents and photographs on 29th March 2014. I was given assurance the account will get opened latest by 2nd of April.
    Hence assuming ICICI a accurate private firm I deposited a cheque on 5th April 2014.
    On 7th evening I received a call from cheque clearing department that they will not be able to deposit the cheque since the account has not been opened yet.

Now what i heard from them last is I will have to collect DD for the same, I am continuously on tour and not able to go to any branch of my city till next 20 days.

And anyhow I need money in my account since my tour expenses are totally dependent on my ICICI bank account which is yet not opened.

I am not going to take the DD for that, the bank would have to ensure the amount gets deposited into my account within 2 working days. If such will not happen I am ready to file a case for the same and will claim the related damages due to the same.

Neerav Galathia
    edited April 2014

We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

@ all
  • edited April 2014
    When we ask for any account stat mant or interest certificate bank officer reply our printer is not worked so come after 7 day and all services ar so poor their service r poor than raj. Bank. Icici branch behave like this so please inquire and do needful otherwise I widraw myall 12 account from branch
    Dear Mr. Mehta,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '47240611' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
  • edited April 2014
    Sir, We do regular transactions through your Bank. Recently I had bad experiences in your pattambi [ palakkad dist, kerala state] branch. From accurately counted amount, by me the counting machine showed one note less. The staff also affirmed it is less. Then only my strong arguement, they became ready to check the machine and found the note inside. I had to face such experience two time in your pattambi branch.Such incidents make the bank less reliable. So please take speedy action not to repeat such incidents.
    edited April 2014

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have noted your contact details and our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

• edited April 2014
    I have requested to update my contact number and address at the brach at saket.they said it has been changed but its been one month it has not been changed till now.secondly I have requested for the debit card one month before,I got the mail that,debit card has been sent at branch.I went to branch but they said that has not been delievered till now.does it take one month?and u guys are really making me crazy as I work in night shift.after coming from office.I go to bank but almost every week I come back home with a new answer..solve it asap otherwise m gonna take action..thank u.
  • edited May 2014
    R/sir,

i have salary a/c 016301558468 with your bahtinda city branch .
    i have gave many requests for address change of my home same my same as postel address abohar city with also for my debit card .
    before many month i have recived atm debit card but still not activate yet.
    also i visted to local abohar city branch not any proper reponsed from your staff like Branch manager Assitent Branch manager only said call to customer care when i call to customer care i confused your options than i disscussed with concren person (staff) no any resloved them.now till i have last recvied atm in my pocket.

I requested to u pls arrange along with process strick action above said problem.

kulvinder singh
    98772-22229
  • edited May 2014
    Tamari bank no staf accaunt kholavi gaya che ne free wach gift aapsu tem kahi gaya che 30 days ni andur aavi jase pan aavi nathi aaj 120 days thaya che to have mare su karvu hu 7 year tya tamaro costume chu mari pase 6 gold account lai gaya che ne 6 watch mane icici bank aapse tem kahel che pan kai icici bank ?